The One Thing That They Care...

By TheiChronos

Y/n L/n. A special human with a special SOUL. Yes, her Soul Trait is something new. But other than her SOUL t... More

The Bad Sanses
A Nice Dream
A Busy Morning
The Beauty and The Beast
Baking a date!
Spoilers and Bonus chapter!
Gaming Date
The Chocolate Duo
Karaoke Night
A 'Hot' Day
Star-strucked
Special Christmas Chapter!
A Shooting Star
The 'Hotel'
Switching Sides
The New Recruit
My Starlight
A/N | REWRITE
REWRITTEN VERSION

The Overpowered Duo

4.1K 95 95
By TheiChronos

Y/n's POV
As you watched every choice the human child made, saved the underground and decided to not RESET, you nodded in approval as days past and you hanged out with Papyrus, Sans, Frisk and others. As you were done, you heard a voice. You turned back, to see the 2 skeletons you saw yesterday. You had you right hand ready to summon your magic attack, for defence. But, your mind paused as 'Bill' or what he introduced himself as offered a deal. Your other side perked up, and seeing this is you other side's job, you let it take control, letting out your sly smile loose. "Whats the deal?" You asked. They seemed surprised but fascinated. "I'll train you, let you control your powers even better, and you'll work with us. We wont hurt you and you'll.. cook for us. We want a delicious, elegant meals. We'll protect you from whatever you're hiding from. How's that?" He offered, letting his left nonexistent eye brow rise. Cooking? Not what you expected but its easy enough alright. He will train you and protect you! This is something good. But.. What did he mean by working with him? "What do you mean by working with you?" You asked, suspicion rising. "Eh, visit some AU's here and there. Help them or instead destroy them." He answered. You thought seriously, destroying an AU might make Error proud but in destroying one, there are lots of consequences. And what if that was you? You'd be very sad and depressed that your AU is destroyed. You thought twice, thrice, lets just say. With that 'working with them' thing, it made it from a win-lose to a win-win. But, you shouldn't be selfish. Well, at least you have to and not your other side. Your other side is encouraging you to actually take the deal. "What happens if I reject your deal?" You asked instead. You saw movies like this, and if you reject the deal, they would usually just kill you off. "Heh, easy. Kill you before you become a threat." He answered casually. A threat? You? Maybe, since you have 7. bad yet hot berserkers by your side but, you? You can only mirror a few magic attacks! Magic!! If that person doesnt use magic you wont be able to do a thing against them. Well, you might be able to toss then to walls and the ground, but then what? They wanted to train you without a reason. Which means you have potential? How surprising. You nodded, hesitant. But nodded. "Alright.. Deal." You said, offering your hand for a handshake. You'll think on how to not destroy the AU later. He took your hand as he shook it. "Alright, we wont be staying here. So lets go." He said, rushing you. You thought, frowning. You couldn't make sure this Frisk wont reset. Well, you had no choice at all. They were about to leave you behind. You saw Frisk hiding for no reason and somehow, you managed to make a note appear out of nowhere as you wrote a message on it and let it fly towards them and smiled softly as a goodbye. You soon entered the portal and left the AU. Hoping that the Frisk over there wont break their promise.

As you went in the portal, you three were in a random place, apparently you were at an empty judgement hall. You looked at Bill, then at Alastor. Alastor grinned, although he always grins. "Relax, its just a random AU that is empty. No one is here." He answered your unspoked question. His voice bounced in the halls, echoing. Its very quite. "Alright, lets train you. First, you have to know what magic you have. Tell us." Bill instructed. You nodded slowly, "Telekinesis, mind reading, mirroring and.. well done." You listed. You weren't sure if creating a paper out if thin air is an important magic but you thought its like mirroring. They nodded and beamed when you said you can mirror. "Then, can you mirror this?" Asked Bill as he let out a bone out of the ground. A normal attack. Its easy, you nodded. Its a good thing that Nightmare slipped a key in your pocket to unlock the collar. You focused on the ground, imagining a bone sprouting as it did, a sharp one and quite huge. Bill 'ooh-ed' at your mirrored attack. "Well since you can do that, can you mirror magic? Like, mirroring portals?" He asked, grinning at your ability. You shrugged, you never tried it before. Bill snapped his fingers as a portal came out of nowhere, signaling you to mirror it. You let you lips tighten into a thin line, concentrating, you imagined a portal. You dont know what is inside Bill's portal, and so you just imagined another universe. A copy of Undertale. Soon enough, a portal appeared, as you peeked into it to see whats happening, apparently its a normal AU where Frisk saved the underground and didnt RESET. "Perfect. Now, can you teleport?" Bill asked, what? Teleport? How are you supposed to imagine that? You frowned, trying to figure out how to teleport. "How do you teleport?" You asked Bill. He shrugged, "I snap my fingers and just think of the place I want to go to." He answered. Oh? That sounds easier than what it was supposed to be. You imagined the castle, and snapped your fingers. 

...

Nothing happened. You scowled, 'This is impossible to be done.' You thought. After who-knows-how-many tries, you gave up and just went randomly, you just imagined what Sans looked like when he teleported, and imagined the stars at Outertale. Then, out of nowhere, vualla! You were at Outertale. You blinked. Twice. No, thrice. You did it? "Woah, you teleported! Congrats!" Bill said as he floated beside you. You smiled, "Eh, thanks." You said. He frowned, but even though you can barely see it, you can see an invisible glow of yellow on his cheekbones. Nah, your mind was just messing with you. You were sure. Soon, you imagined the Waterfall back there and teleported there. "She's a fast learner." Alastor praised. You beamed at that, you other side enjoying the small praises from the noble-like skeletons. "She is. Now, lets have a duel." Bill said while his sly grin appeared. You frowned,

this is going to be a tough one.

As Bill summoned his gaster blasters, you mirrored it, a few appearing at your side, huge and terrifying. Alastor 'ooh-ed' you blasters. Soon you both clashed in the battle of gaster blasters. Soon, you know that you're losing in numbers. You summoned bones near Bill. He dodged it all easily. You summoned another blaster to blast his blasters as you distracted Bill with the bones. It didnt work that much. Bill seemed to know your trick and immediately destroyed your gaster blasters, then blasted at you. You dodged it, but before you can react, a gaster blaster appeared in front of you. You teleported away. Appearing again behind Bill as you slammed a hit with a bone in your hand. Bill had his own bones summoned, shielding him. He grinned, "Nice job." He said. You frowned, this is not your best effort. Not yet. And the weird thing is, whenever you managed to land a hit on him, he seem to phase through it. He seem to be able to know where you will be attacking and dodged it with ease. And some gaster blasters were fake! Some of his gaster blasters used lasers instead of a light beam as well. Is this his abilities? You pushed him to attack more, closing in the gap as you summoned huge gaster blasters, teleporting behind him, attacking him. As he dodged yours, you wanted to attack a normal attack, but instead, let out a blue attack. He looked surprised. He was dodging your attack, and if he wants to dodge that one, he would have to teleport away. Even if that happened, he would still get hurt. He must not move. Instead, he summoned all of his gaster blasters, surrounding him as he blasted your attack away. But, his blaster destroyed all your gaster blasters, leaving you vulnerable as a blast went towards your direction. Your mind was too panicked to focus on teleporting. You closed your eyes, waiting for the pain. But, nothing happened. You opened your eyes, you looked at Bill, he had a pause mark on him. Alastor seemed shocked, but still managed to hold on to his smile. You looked at your hands and found them glitching. Is this another ability you have? You realized that your magic was about to wear out as you went straight to where Bill is standing, summoning a sharp bone and putting it on his neck, his position is the only safe place away from all the other blasts. As the pause symbol on him glitched away, his attack resumed. Alastor seemed very shocked yet once again, while Bill seemed confused on how you got there. "How did you..?" He started, looking at you like you were an alien. You smiled smugly, "Magic." You answered. You still felt you hands and legs glitching but you were fine. You only got a few scratches from Bill's bone attacks. And you knew he was going easy on you. This skeleton is overpowered. Conclusion, you should not piss him off and not betray the deal. Not like you would.. r i g h t ? 

Bill turned at Alastor for answers, the only thing he got was a look. Bill sighed, and walked towards him. Alastor whispered to him as his eye sockets widen. He grinned a devilish grin, "Well, looks like you've got another magical ability." He said. Oh? The glitchy pause? "Time manipulation. You can manipulate time, and now, its time for us to focus more on this.. special gift you've got." He said, grinning slyly. 

...

....

....."Y/n?".....

Your jaws slacked open, why? What do you mean why? Its time manipulation! You can pause, resume, turn back time and go to the future effortlessly. Maybe. Its a little bit like Frisk's RESET powers. Well, you're more powerful, thats for sure. But, with this much power, there are always consequences. Responsibility. So, that means you cant use it that freely- "Do you know what you are?" Asked Alastor. Well, thats unexpected. You nodded, "A human with magical powers." You answered. Alastor's smile strained, "You seemed to be lying for a bit there." He said. Seeing that he's Bill's buddy, he surely isn't an easy fellow to deal with. Might as well say he might be even more overpowered. You hesitated, no one is supposed to know about this.

No one.

"Oh? She knows what she is?" Bill asked, Alastor nods. Bill turned towards you, his pinpricks flickering away. "Might as well say it now, luv. Before you get hurt because.. I hate liars." He warned. You gulped, 'Sorry mom and dad. This is for my life.' You thought. Well, YOLO!! "I'm part monster and part human." You quickly said. Bill seemed surprised, as if its something he didnt expect to hear. "Oh... well, thats new." Bill muttered as he frowned a bit. He definitely didnt expect this news. Alastor chuckled, "Well, secret revealed. Y/n the hybrid." Alastor said. "Is it that hard to say? Its just some.. minor news." Bill said, actually rethinking of his choice of words. "Not at my universe." You muttered angrily. "Oh? Tell us about it then." Bill said, sitting down on the floor like a child, waiting for a tale to be told. Maybe exactly like that, since its practically a tale. You sighed as Alastor nodded, agreeing to hear the story. "Well, my mother usually told me this story.." You mumbled. "Long ago, there was a female human. She was raised by monsters as an orphan, and every monster loves her as she loves them. Except for one male monster. The male monster doesnt trust humans. But the female human cant blame him, for his entire family was slain by humans. But soon, he started to acknowledge the human, letting her come close and accepting her to the family. But, they fell in love. The monsters let them since the female human is their family, but the humans didnt. They considered the female human a traitor of their kind. And so, they hunted the female human down. But, the female human escaped with the male monster, soon making their own kind, the hybrid humans. But, they are soon discovered, although the hybrid didnt die without a fight, most hybrids were hunted down, to extinction. But, a few humans still broke the rules, falling in love with monsters and giving birth to hybrid humans. Until this day, there might be hybrid humans out there, waiting for the others to find them." You said, finishing the story. Bill faked a sniff of sadness, "My, what a lovely tragic love story." He said, he stood up. "But, I suppose that will have to wait, wont it? Time to agree to the 3rd deal." He said as he grinned. The third deal? Oh, thats right! You have to cook for them. "But.. the ingredients?" You asked, tilting your head. Bill snapped his fingers as a table with all kinds of ingredients came out of nowhere. Well, they wanted you to make steak- no problem of course! But, you never exactly have thought you would be a maid for these 2- again. Or perhaps a cook is a better term, since you dont clean. Its good, you dont hate cooking and you're too lazy to clean. But sometimes, cooking is tiring.

Even boring.

As you cooked the beef with the- out-of-nowhere-stove and pan and oven along with the sauce and all of that, you finally finished and prepared them on the out-of-nowhere-exquisite-table-for-two. With candles and, well, a small vase filled with a red rose. How elegant. Too elegant, for you of course. Seeing how they are dressed, this fits them perfectly. As you plated the rest, you took a steak for yourself and ate alone.

On the floor.

Maybe sticking around with those baddies are not a bad idea after all.
Its more... fun.
As they both finished their food, they complimented your cooking. Soon, they summoned another portal, leading to another AU thats already at the surface. You all checked in a elegant and expensive like hotel. As Alastor got his own room, same as Bill. They left you alone in your room.
You felt... empty.
You felt lonely.
You missed them.

Alastor's POV

That human.. what was her name again? Y/n? She's special. A glitch like her hasn't appeared in years. Especially a hybrid like her. What type of monster is she? A dog? No.. Wolf is a better term. Though Dogs are usually the type of monster around that is common..

A cat then? Hmm.. A human with neko ears wont look bad.. heh.
I chuckled as I lay on the bed. "Things are going to be more interesting~" I said to myself as I grinned widely.

The human is actually pretty hot~

Bill's POV

As I sat on the couch, Nightmare came out of nowhere. As expected of the King of negativity, he's being able to trespass my invisible barrier. Though, he will never be able to beat me. "Bill." He started. Wooh, he sound mad. "Yes?" I replied. "Did you see a human? She's this tall, with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. If you did, I'm willing to trade my freedom for the human girl. To be your... subordinate." Nightmare said as he spat the last word. Oh? The great king Nightmare is letting go of his freedom just for the girl? Hm, its not a bad trade. But.. Why cant I say yes to the trade? I tried, even forced myself to say yes, but my magical tongue wont let me. Maybe.. my nonexistent guts is telling me it isnt worth it? "Well?" He asked, impatient. "Hmm, sadly I didnt see her. If I did it would've been a good trade.." I answered, faking a disappointed emotion and acted to be interested. "Maybe I could-" "No. Its enough. If you're lying..." He interrupted me, and threatening me at the same time. He then left, leaving me grinning.

'As I thought, he cant see through my lies.' I thought to myself as I grinned slyly. Well, sorry Nighty. The girl's OURS.

Nightmare's POV

After the fight against the star shits, they retreated to find Y/n. I looked at Cross to lead us to Y/n, but she isn't there. And the Genocide AU became a Pacifist timeline. Must've been Y/n's move. But as we tried to search for her, she isn't anywhere. And unlike the original Sans, this one did something unusual. Every 2 pm, he would visit the park, look around with a sad, disappointed face and left. Sometimes even talk to himself and ask their human. I know whats going on. I look at the boys, ready to take my command. "Get him." I ordered and they left in the speed of light.
A few minutes later, they came back with a struggling copy of original Sans. "Let go of me!! Were you the ones who took Y/n!??" He yelled as he shook in anger, struggling to get out if their grips. "Took? She's ours at the first place." Dust spat. With that, the original Sans' left eye glowed blue, summoning gaster blasters around us, blasting them at us as their human came as well. "She doesn't belong to anyone!! She's not a toy for you to own and play with!" He yelled in anger as we dodged his reckless attacks easily. "LiStEn hErE yOu sTuPiD gLitCh. We CaRe aBouT hEr AnD sHe dOeS tOo. NoW, tELl mE wHeRe tHe @#&* iS y/N aT." Error said angrily as he took his strings to his collar, pulling him as he chocked him. After all that, he admitted he didnt know where Y/n went. Until, the human spoke up. "Wait.. You'll get Y/n back.. right? I saw her around here last time after meeting Sans, and I saw 2 skeletons in black-yellow jacket coat and the other in maroon red.. She then took a piece of paper out of nowhere and gave me this." They said, handing us a paper while Sans looked at them, feeling betrayed. While me? I was thinking of a lying, smiling bastard I just visited. How dare he lie to me at my face!? It said,

Don't worry about me, I'll be fine. Although this group doesn't seem like a better choice, at least they'll train me ;)
Stay safe and don't RESET again, okay? I'll come back when I can.
Love, Y/n

Train? Thats right.. She has magical powers and I gave her the key to her collar last time just in case.. Those sly bastards must've seen her magic. As I looked at the others and signalled them to follow me, I opened up the portal I just used.

Its time for payback, #####es.

And this time, I'll make sure I make you know who the REAL ruler is around as I kick your nonexistent a$$.

G's POV (HeHeH. didnt see this coming, did ya?)

As Dream told us to keep an eye socket on Nightmare, and by 'us', I mean Stretch and I. We've gotta take things seriously since ink seemed serious. And if we mess up, I can figure we'll probably be left alone in a deserted AU. As I gained a new info, 1. The bad sanses likes the human. 2, two skeletons in black-yellow and maroon jacket coat. 3, the human has magical powers. Really? I dont even know which is more shocking than the other. Those villains liking someone? 2 alternate skeletons? And now, a human mage? I never expected this. As I told Ink this info, he nodded cautiously as he took a glance at Classic. "Dont tell Classic about this." He warned. Odd, since its his human. But, okay. "We have to go first. Did you get Nightmare's portal code?" Ink asked. I nodded, as I opened my skeletal palm, a code popped out. Ink nodded in approval, "Good, now lets get going." Ink said as he looked at Dream, signalling for them to go. "Alright guys, lets save the human!" Ink said, Blue is the mot excited while Classic looked relieved. But, as he looked at Ink, his lazy smile strained. And so, we went for the rescue of the human.

Heh, I wonder if I can get to see that so called 'pretty face' of the human. Red said she's tremendously hot.

And I, personally must judge that.

After all, I'm a judge. Aren't I?

Yo!! Thanks for reading this chapter!! And thank you for peoples that have been voting and supporting this story!! I very grateful for your votes! Im sorry for not updating for a ling time, I got a new game and was a bit obsessed with it.. lmao, thats a mild way to put it. I played it for hours! So, Im really sorry. Im also a little bit busy on working on a original fantasy story and the cover because I got a message. If you know what I mean you would already receive it too. But, dont worry! I would still focus on this one novel before publishing another one. Once again, thank you for supporting this story so far! Comments and Votes are really appreciated! Have a safe and lovely day! Oh n btw has anyone realized the 2 groups each has 7 skeletons? 7 secret affairs and 7 so called only-friends meetings? I think i just spoiled some of my plot- ;-; - V

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 91 21
(Obsessed)Nightmare Sans x Blind Reader Trigger Warning! Abuse! For Mature Audiences ~~~ Y/n has known nothing but darkness her entire life. Blinded...
21.1K 715 29
You were an average kid, somewhat having a older mind than most of your classmates. you had always been into the undertale fandom, and even knew almo...
155K 2.6K 35
Just a heads up not the greatest at creating stories. Anyway you'll be a different reader each time but with a different Sans. I won't upload much bu...
8.7K 142 3
Welcome to this story! ⚠️NO REQUESTS⚠️ But otherwise enjoy:)