my cousin's best friend

By greta_brooks14

"Tubbo, I didn't know you had a woman in your house!" Started- 12/03/2020 Finished- 1/31/2021 More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter sixteen
A/N
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one

chapter fifteen

10.7K 337 184
By greta_brooks14

"Okay, boys entertain the stream. By the time I get back you two should be finished with the jobs I've given you," I commanded walking out of the kitchen.

I followed my father as he went outside.

As he turned to look at me I asked, "Was there something that I did wrong?"

"No you're fine. But do you remember before we left for this vacation and I asked if you would want to move out here?"

"Yes I do remember that," I replied, wondering what he was going to say.

"Well, I'm not so sure that it will work out. As much as I love it out here, it won't work. The other day I recieved as email saying that I was promoted to head chief of the industry and I couldn't pass it up. And I know I said that we would move out here if you wanted to, but I'm terribly sorry dear," My father said gazing down at the ground.

I stood there in silence, trying to comprehend what was just said to me.

I wasn't going to be living near my cousin.

I felt the tears brimming up in my eyes. Quickly I wiped them away, knowing that it was a stupid reason to cry. It was childish.

"Does that mean we are leaving tomorrow?" I asked, my voice quivering.

"Sadly yes. I wish that I would've told you sooner. I didn't want to disturb you while you were out. I assumed you had a lot of fun with everyone this weekend," He stated.

I nodded my head, wishing that this was all a dream.

"Is this all you wanted? I don't want to be rude, but both of those boys need me to tell them how to cook the food. Unless you want burnt food tonight," I joked, a smile appearing on my face.

"There's my beautiful girl. I'm expecting the best of the best for tonight's dinner," He responded.

I walked back into the house, rubbing the fallen tears off of my face, removing any evidence of what had happened to me.

"Alright, did you two get the job done?" I asked, continuing on the meat I had started.

"Yes, we finished both of the jobs that you had given us. Plus, we started on cutting the potatoes and seasoning them!" Toby responded while looking at one of the computers.

"Okay I change my mind, you two are better than I thought you were," I said, glancing at Tommy to see his reaction.

"Finally the woman has given us a compliment!" Tommy exclaimed looking at the camera.

I finished up making the burger patties and placed them on the hot stove.

After cooking them for five minutes I took them off the gridle.

"Okay, now we can plate them up," I said pulling the hamburger buns out of the pantry.

Toby and Tommy assembled all of the burgers while I set the dining table. And while they were doing this, a donation read,  Tommy, are you and Cam dating? You two would make an adorable couple <3<3<3<3<3

I felt my face grow red. Of course I knew  liked Tommy, but was it that obvious for all of the viewers to see?

"No no no, chat you've got it all wrong. We're just friends, nothing more, nothing less," Tommy responded, the red glow clearly visible to the people watching the stream.

To make everything even better tonight, both of Tommy's parents were coming over for dinner and to take there son home.

I was nervous to meet them, not because they scared me, but because of what Tommy could have told them about me.

"Alrighty you wonderful lot, I think this is going to be the end of the stream. I want to thank Tommy and Cam for helping with the stream. It definitely would not have been this much fun without both of them," Toby said wrapping his arms around Tommy and me.

He ended the stream with click of a button and I felt all the pressure release.

"How do you guys go through that daily?" I asked, wiping my forehead.

"You get used to i guess," Tommy responded shrugging his shoulders.

"I could never do that. Too much pressure and to much talking."

Tommy's parents arrived and shortly after that we ate the food our trio had prepared.

Both of his parents were the most wonderful people in the world. So kind and caring. They made everyone feel included.

After I finished eating, I figured that it would be smart for me to start packing up my belongings.

As I walked up the stairs into my room, I broke down to the floor, crying.

Why did I have to leave. I didn't want to miss anything that would happen here. And even though Tommy said we would never be anything more than friends, I would still like to be apart of his life.

As I contemplated, someone knocked on the door saying, "Cam, can we talk?"

Word Count~ 842

A/N: sorry for another cliff hanger 😶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 6.7K 30
"you're gonna wanna be my best friend, baby." fem oc x dreamwastaken started: dec. 26 2020 finished: apr. 4 2021
99.8K 3K 42
"๐™ณ๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š  ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐š๐š˜๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š’๐šŽ ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐šŽ๐šก๐š ๐šŒ๐š˜๐šž๐š™๐š•๐šŽ ๐š‘๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐šœ? ๐™พ๐š› ๐š๐š’๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š™๐šž๐š›๐š™๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ๐š•...
110K 2.4K 39
๊’ฐ ๐ŸŽžเผŠ* ๐Ÿ’ธ โ€งโ‚Šหš โš—๏ธ ๐•ณ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™บ ๐š„ โ”€โ”€ โ™กเผ‰; หŠหŽห— โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚ who says you can't meet your comfort streamer ? -๐–ฃ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—† ๐–ฒ๐–ฌ๐–ฏยฎ ๐—‰๐—‹๐–พ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ๐—Œ -2021 -ยฉ...
318K 9.6K 32
streaming. you've been doing it for forever, since you were 14. you're currently 20 in this story. well, it all got chaotic once you auditioned for...