Hold Me

Від DyellaHaim

Danielle meets a model named Carter. Neither of the girls knew what it was like to fall in love, until they m... Більше

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
A/N
A/N
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21

2

1.7K 30 5
Від DyellaHaim

*Danielle's POV*

I feel someone poking me in the back of my head right as I start falling asleep. I roll over to see Este with the biggest smile.

"Go sleep next to Alana!" I push her face away.

"Is it that girl you were sitting next to?" She asks.

"Go away!" I push her away with my feet.

"What's her name?" She wraps her arms tightly around me so I can no longer push her.

"Let go and I'll tell you all about it."

She lets go and I push her completely off the bed.

"You bitch!" She yells and I start laughing.

She gets back up on the bed and tries to push me off. She succeeds and I land on the floor.

"Now tell me." she looks over me from up on the bed while I lay on the floor.

"No."

"I'll spit on you."

"You will not!" I quickly get up.

"Tell me."

"Fine. Her name is Carter."

"And?"

"She is cool."

"Just cool?"

"And cute." I look down and smile to myself.

"I'll get more out of you later. Go to bed."

"I was almost asleep until you decided to bother me." I climb back into the bed and try to make myself comfortable.

I watch Este try to move Alana over without waking her, so she can sleep next to her. "Can I sleep next to you?" She asks.

"Fine, but don't touch me." I say and move over giving her plenty of room.

She lays next to me staring at the ceiling for a bit. My eyes get heavy and I close them slowly. Este cuddles close to me. I sigh loudly to see if she moves. Nope.

"Just imagine she is Carter." I think to myself. I hope I see her tomorrow.

***

"You actually cuddled me back last night." Este says interrupting me while quietly eating my breakfast.

"Whatever." I say and continue eating.

"Este is supposed to be my cuddle buddy." Alana inputs.

"You took up the whole fucking bed." I tell Alana.

"I did?"

"Yeah. That's why I slept next to D." Este explains.

"I'm going for a walk." I get up throwing the leftover food away.

I sit on the floor and put my shoes on.

*Este's POV*

"What's with her?" Alana asks me once we hear the door close.

"She met some girl last night."

"Oooooh." she smiles.

"We'll see how things turn out for her." I wink at Alana.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I don't know."

"Okay."

*Danielle's POV*

I walk around the lobby for a few minutes. I really want to see her again.

I see her walking down the hall. She looks like she is in a hurry. She speed walks past me, stops, then turns around.

"Hey you!" She smiles.

"Hey!" I blush and look away from her bright blue eyes. "What are you doing today?" I ask.

"I have meetings until five o'clock. Would you like to go eat and shop around with me then?" She asks the question I was about to.

"I was just going to ask you if you wanted to do anything." I laugh.

"So yes?"

"Yes." I smile.

"Yay! I'm late, so I'll meet you here at five?"

"Sounds great."

She turns around moves closer to me. It feels like my heart is pounding out of my chest.

"I'll see you later." She winks.

"See ya." I watch her leave then turn around to go back to the room. I'm sure Este and Alana have something planned for today.

I get into the elevator and press the floor number. I need to calm down before I walk into that room. If I walk in with red cheeks and a big smile they will know something's up, and that will follow with tons of questions.

I slide the key in the door and walk in.

***

"What time is it?" I ask Alana.

"D that's like the fifth time you have asked. Its like four o'clock." She answers.

"Thanks." I say and get up. I grab my drink and finish it off. I grab my bag and start walking away.

"Hey! Where are you going?" Alana gets up and grabs my arm.

"To the room."

"Why?"

"I'm going to get ready. I'm going out." I answer.

"Oooh okay." She lets go of my arm and winks at me. I smile and leave the pool.

I strip out of my bathing suit and take a quick shower. I pick out a nice, casual outfit.

We never made it clear that this was a date. I thought about getting her flowers, but if she is thinking something else, that could go terribly wrong.

When I am completely finished getting ready I stare at myself in the mirror. I grab my phone from the counter and look at the time. "Shit." I say under my breath. It's 5:10. I hate being late.

I grab my leather jacket and head out. I get in the elevator and wait impatiently for it to get down to the lobby. Unfortunately it had to stop half way down to pick up an entire family. I stood awkwardly to the side while they all piled in. Once it finally got to the lobby I squished passed all of them only to literally run into Carter.

"Sorry." I say.

"You're fine. Sorry I'm late I just got here." She apologizes.

"I thought I was late."

"Nope. Perfect time." She smiles. "I need to take all my shit up to my room. Come with me?" She asks.

"Yes." I say and get back into the elevator with her. The doors close but immediately opens again. Two people rush in. A man and a woman. They seem to be in love and are having a hard time keeping their hands to themselves. They must be on their honeymoon.

I'm standing in the corner as far away from them as possible. Carter moves closer to them and does a little dance behind them. I laugh and the girl looks back and Carter freezes and tries her best to act natural. She starts imitating them and I cover my mouth to keep myself quiet. She stops and slowly scoots her way closer to me.

"I find joy in annoying couples." She whispers to me.

"It's funny." I whisper back.

"I know. That's why I do it. Usually just to make strangers laugh. It's much more fulfilling to see you smile and laugh though." She smiles and I feel my face get hot.

The doors open and we get off at the same floor as the annoying couple. We walk down the hall further than them and she stops in front of a door. 715.

She opens her backpack and starts going through it, I'm guessing she is looking for her key.

"Here I'll hold it for you while you look." I offer and take it from her hands after I watch her almost drop it.

"Thank you." She looks me in the eyes and smiles. I swear she has the most amazing blue eyes. I would compare them to something like the sky or the ocean, but they are incomparable.

She quickly finds the key card and slides it into the door. She walks in and I follow behind her still holding her heavy bag.

"You can just set that on the floor."

"Okay."

*Carter's POV*

Danielle is so adorably awkward. I want nothing more than her to warm up to me so she isn't so shy.

"I'm going to change my clothes real quick." I say pulling some new clothes out of my suitcase.

"Do you want me to lea-"

"No! You can just have a seat on the couch or my bed or whatever." I say.

She walks over and takes a seat at the edge of the couch. Oh goodness, I don't know why she is so cute, but she is.

*Danielle's POV*

She comes back from getting changed and she looks as cute as ever in her little shorts and white t shirt.

"You look nice." I say.

"Thank you." She blushes. She actually blushed at my awkward comment.

"Ready?"

"Yup!" She swings her bag into her back and we walk out the door.

This time in the elevator no one else gets on.

"So..." She pauses and my heart starts to race as she steps closer to me. "Is this like a date?" She asks.

"I was hoping." I half smile.

"Okay good. Me too." She looks less tense and I notice her relax more. I get a little more nervous not knowing what her next move could be.

**

Everything is great so far. We have been walking down the street like friends. We went in only one shop, it had some cool stuff in it, but neither of us bought anything.

"So where would you like to eat? I'm quite hungry." She asks.

"Me too. I don't know, do you know anywhere that has good food?"

"There's this place back over by the hotel. I ate there the first night I got here, amazing food!"

"Alright. I'm in." We turn around and begin walking the way we came from.

We walk in silence. I feel her hand brush against mine and I flinch a little. I hope it wasn't noticeable. Her hand touches mine again, this time she interlocks her pinky finger with mine.

Butterflies fill my stomach. Such a tiny thing, a tiny little touch has such a big effect on me.

I look to my right where the most beautiful girls is walking next to me. I stare at her noticing more details. I adore the tiny freckles on her nose and cheeks and spread about her body. Her long blonde hair that goes down just past the center of her back in slight waves. She really slim, but fit. She is just maybe two inches shorter than me, and I like that. Her perfect eyeliner, it must take a lot of practice.

She notices me staring and smiles at me. I smile back. She winks and stops walking.

"I have to tell you something." She announces. "You don't talk a whole lot but you are such an amazing person. I can feel it. And you are so cute and sexy, very intimidating. I don't want to do anything out of your comfort zone, but can I hold your hand?" She asks.

I nod my head. She grabs my hand and I quickly let go. She gets a very hurt and confused look on her face. "I just want a hug." I smile and embrace her in a tight hug. She wraps her arms around me and squeezes tight. When she lets go I lean in and kiss her cheek. She turns red and bites her lip trying not to smile too much. I take her hand in mine and we continue walking.

"I think you missed." She says quietly.

"What?"

"When you kissed my cheek, I think you missed."

I look at her confused until I know what she means and she gets closer. I take her other hand and pull her closer. I lean in and close my eyes. Our lips meet and I can't even explain the feeling. She slowly pulls away and looks me in the eyes. "There ya go!" She giggles and pulls me along and we continue walking, but faster this time.

I'm still in shock that I did that. I don't regret it at all, she wanted it and that was clear as glass.

***

"The sun is about to set!" She yells when we get to the beach. "Sorry, I just love sun sets. They're beautiful."

"I love them too. They are beautiful, but I'm going to be honest, they aren't near as beautiful as you."

"Aww! You flirt!" She lightly taps me in the arm and leans over to take off her shoes. I sit behind her to take mine off as well. I might sound like an awful person but I can't help but stare at her ass. It's right there.

She reaches out a hand to help me up. I stand up and brush the sand away from my black pants. I hold my shoes in my left hand and we walk out to where the water washes up on the sand. Carter waits for the water to come up to her feet. A small wave hits her toes and she smiles. I stand back adoring her.

After a couple more waves she runs over to me. "I just love the beach." She says.

"Me too." I agree.

We walk down the beach next to the water side by side. I reach over and interlock her hand with mine. She looks down at our hands, looks me in the eyes, smiles, then looks away out into the water.

"So you said you travel for work. What do you do?" I ask her.

"I'm an artist. I paint and draw. I sell my stuff a lot. I design a lot of things." She answers.

"That is really cool. Do you love it?"

"Yeah I do. I bet you love your job."

"You know what I do?"

"Yeah, sorry that probably sounds stalkerish."

"No I think that's awesome." I smile.

"I've actually have been a fan for a while. But I wanted to treat you like normal, get to know you just like any person." She explains. "When you sat by me I didn't want to be like 'Ahh you're Danielle Haim!' That sounds so stupid, like I'm just telling you who you are and you already know that." She goes on. "And just to let you know, I really like you."

"That is so sweet. I was actually afraid of the conversation where you ask me what I do and I try to explain and you just being lost or something." I laugh. "And I really like you too. You seem to be an amazing person. And you also have to show me some of your art."

"Okay I will later." She squeezes my hand and stares at the sunset. I take my time looking at her, then I glance at the sunset, then look at her again.

"So where do you live?" I ask her a little afraid of her answer.

"I actually just moved to L.A."

"Really? Me too!" I smile. "Well I didn't just move there, I've lived there my whole life. But yeah I live there too."

"Awesome." She smiles back.

"Do you like it?"

"Yeah I do. I just haven't had very much time to settle in at all. I still have most my stuff in boxes." She explains.

"Maybe when we go back I can help you move in?"

"That'd be really nice of you."

"Well I guess I'm a nice person." I giggle awkwardly.

"You're very sweet." She smiles and swings my hand back and forth.

*Carter's POV*

We sit in the sand and watch the sun continue to go down.

Honestly I don't think I've been this happy in the longest time. I'm in one of the most beautiful places on earth, sitting on the beach watching the sunset with - this might seem crazy - my dream girl.

Danielle is perfect in my eyes. She is so hot and so talented. I've thought that since the moment I seen her in one of her music videos. And when I seen her in person and she talked to me, I died inside. I can't even explain the way she makes me feel and I've only known her for such a short period of time.

I drift away in thought and watch the waves wash up on the beach. The thought of the cold water makes me shiver and I realize it's actually kind of cold out here.

"Hey are you cold?" Danielle asks and starts rubbing my back softly causing goose bumps and I let out a little shiver.

"A little." I say softly and fold my arms in an attempt to contain my body heat.

She removes her hand from my back and I look over to see her taking her leather jacket off. Nooo. She is too cute.

I cover my face to hide my giant smile and red cheeks.

"Here." She giggles and puts it around my shoulders.

"No! Now you're going to be cold!" I whine.

"I'm fine. But if I do get cold it's okay, as long as you're warm." She smirks at me and my heart melts.

I cuddle into her jacket and it smells of her undesignated scent. I love it. I feel her slowly reaching her arm around me. She tightens it around my waist. I lean into her more to make it more comfortable.

~~~ This story has so many reads in such a short time! I'm excited to continue writing it :) and if you like it please vote and maybe comment ;) thanks for reading! ~~~

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

6.1K 383 22
This is a Girl loves Girl story Don't read my books if you're allergic to grammar issues. Peace out. ****** Andrea Holland was a rebellious student...
Tink Від Mars

Підліткова література

0 0 1
Tink meets 3 girls and one of them a sister... read to find out what happens!!
624 174 18
"Were we a lie? Were we even real?" Every teen goes through that stage through life where they are trying to find themselves who they are really some...
135K 3.3K 23
Story of how (y/n) and Hailee met and the rollercoaster ride that follows