Princess of Tennis

بواسطة hazey_snowflake_

Ryoma's sister finally comes back from America. A girl who is the princess of tennis and can beat the famous... المزيد

Princess of Tennis
Waking Up is a Challenge
Kuni-chan
Hugs, Questions, and America?
Tennis Practice Struggles
Ride to Hyotei
A Bet With Kei-chan
The Two Children Who Got Punished
Akaya and A Challenge
Buchou and Fukubuchou?!
Complete
How I Met Kuni-chan and Syu-chan
Kei-chan
Tournament

Ponta Rich

5.4K 113 3
بواسطة hazey_snowflake_

[A/N: In this story, Yukimura would probably not have Guillain -Barre Syndrome. I have not decided yet.]

Yuki's P.O.V.

"No, Yuki, I'll do anything!"

"Anything Kei-chan? Okay I'll hold you to that." and I stopped talking about his childhood to his teammates. His teammates groaned while Kei-chan sighed in relief.

The rest of the practice went on smoothly and I had not forgiven Ryoma yet so I still called him Ryoma-chan throughout practice. Both Kuni-chan and Kei-chan were overseeing the regulars and we played practice matches. Taka-san was against Kabaji, Eiji and Oiishi was against Oshitari and Mukahi, Inui against Jirou, and Momo and Kaidoh was against Shishido-san and Choutaro-san.

I stayed with Kei-chan, Ryoma, Kuni-chan, and Syu-chan while we overlooked the regulars playing their matches.

"When did you come back Yuki? And why did you not tell me?" Kei-chan asked.

"Gomen. I came back like about two weeks ago?And I wanted to surprise you!"

"I'm just glad you're back, Yuki."

Our visit to Hyotei ended with a close and Kei-chan promised that he would visit more often now that he knew that I was back.

Soon, it was the weekend and Oyaji dragged Ryoma to teach some students because of a favor and I left the house to do some exploring for the first time ever since I came back to Japan. Maybe I can visit Sei-chan and Geni-chan as well. I decided to explore outside of Tokyo and took a train to Kanagawa.

My method for finding where Rikkaidai was located was to let my amazing sense of direction lead me to it and so after twenty minutes, I stumbled upon a wall and the plaque on it said "Rikkaidai". I was amazed that the school was still open, but of course, this was Rikkaidai. I listened for the sounds of tennis balls and I found some people playing tennis matches and the freshmen were picking up the tennis balls. I could use some practice so I stuffed all my hair into the back of my jacket and lifted up my hood.

I now looked like a boy and I picked up a light blue Wing Heart tennis racquet with a light brown grip and interrupted one of the tennis matches.

"Oy. Are you a spy? You're not supposed to be here. Go home little boy." I fumed slightly at the little boy insult.

"Oh really? Let's make a bet. If I win a match, you have to buy me 1000 cans of grape flavored Ponta."

"Fine. If I win, you have to beg for me on your knees to teach you tennis."

My lips curved up into an evil smirk and I imagine all the Ponta I will get by the end of this week .I will be Ponta rich.

"Deal."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

3.1K 81 8
Fem! Ryoma. Ryoma is actually a cross-dressing tennis player trying to avoid any more attention, but then she learns that maybe for that one person...
102K 2K 61
Ryuki Echizen. A 14 yrs. old tennis pro who's father is a Legend tennis player named Nanjirou Echizen. Hunted by her dark past, she decided to leave...
66.9K 1.4K 53
In Japan, Ryoma Echizen is famously known under his title as the Prince of Tennis, but no one really knows about the love life of the little prince...
399 16 8
Atsuko is the 12 year old younger sister to Akutsu Jin, the harsh tennis player who hates Ryoma. She moves back to Japan after a few years away and r...