Invincible scars(Completed)

By Tumi771

"You're beautiful" he kept saying but I didn't want to respond. Men tell me that all the time but from him it... More

Invincible Scars
Crew
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue

Chapter 14

341 29 29
By Tumi771

I never saw Leo after he ditched me or stood me up.

Robbie came back after 2 long weeks and I was happy, I missed him so much we ended up making love there were too many feelings suppressed and I couldn't take it anymore.

It was more than I expected he made me feel loved and wanted and I don't regret it, every touch felt good, after he just held me I won't lie it felt amazing.

I was driving to work because he left earlier to take Aro to school, I got to work and parked sunny.

I got in and fixed my tables I wiped the tables Mr. Mansoor was in a good mood so he was playing love songs.

After an hour Robbie walked in with a guy I've never seen before...

I was happy to see him since we made love it feels like we are more connected, I can't even explain the feeling but I've never felt it before.

I used to think no man would love me but I'm happy I was wrong.

I walked to their table and he immediately grabbed and kissed me that kiss made me want to close this shop and do it right there on that table...

Someone cleared their throat I forgot he came with someone...

"Sorry hi"

He smiled...

"Hi I take it you're Nia"

"Yeah" I knew I didn't like him there's something about him my intuition is never wrong...

"Baby it's Luke," Robbie said smiling with red lipstick on his lips I wiped it off and forced a smile...

"Nice to meet you, Nia," he said smiling

After that, they gave me their order and I went to prepare their order...

I overheard him say...

"She's a waitress and has a child if that's not a red flag then I don't know what is "

"Shut the fuck up Luke that's my baby right there "

"Don't say I didn't warn you " he said laughing.

I walked to them and gave them their coffee.

"I'm getting my Masters in psychology I wonder what you do because you seem more like a groupie than a friend to me"

He smiled that jerk...

He had the balls to say "My coffee is cold"

I took the coffee and left I heard Robbie shouting at him...

"Nia wait, "Jasmine said I forgot she came back today.

"Welcome back Jas I missed you, "I said hugging her

"Why do you look like you're about to kill someone"

"Rob's idiot friend "

"Wait Nia you have that look I'm terrified of" apparently I had the crazy look...

I walked back to their table with hot coffee which I poured all over his junk...

"Hot enough for you LUKE" I smiled...

"You fucken b...."

"Don't you dare" Rob said...

I took my apron off and threw it at Luke and left...

Robbie ran after me...

"Baby"

I didn't slow down...

"Baby I'm sorry"

"He's an asshole and everyone hates him"

"Baby he's my friend he helped me through a lot okay"

"I know but why do people who genuinely love you hate him, your mom, Ava, and Ryan?"

"Baby I don't want to fight especially about Luke please"

"Fine but I hate him too in case you're wondering"

"I'm a sorry okay baby"

I was angry-crying if that's a word...

I nodded and he kissed me...

After calming down I went back inside and he was gone thank God, I managed to get another warning.

Robbie left because he had back to back meetings with producers.

It got crazy busy and I didn't even have time for lunch...

It was finally time for me to go home and Leo sat on the table I was about to clear.

"What are you doing here"

"Sorry I had an emergency my son is sick"

I just looked at him...

"Sorry" he said it again I wanted to kill him but didn't...

"Can I...."

Just then Aro and Robbie walked in...

"Mommy" she jumped on my arms and I kissed her...

"Hey baby girl" I tickled her which made her laugh.

Robbie pulled me by my waist and kissed me...

"Euw mommy and daddy"

We both laughed and remembered Leo...

"Baby that's Leo," I said looking at Rob who looked like he was ready to kill someone...

He didn't even shake his hand he just gave him a look, honestly, it felt amazing when a man leaves you with a child they think no man will ever find you attractive...

"Mommy who's this " Aro asked looking at Leo grabbing me tighter, so I gave her to Rob and she held on to him for dear life...

"uhm he is....he is "

"I'm your daddy"

"Oh "she said and looked the other side and slept on Robbies chest.

I didn't know how to fix this so I ran to take my bags from my locker and said bye to Jasmine.

Leo was sitting alone and said Rob left what did he expect a party?

I told him I'll call him and left...

I explained to Aro how God loves her and gave her 2 daddies and she said she doesn't like Leo I couldn't exactly say me too so I smiled and we got to Robbies place...

Aro went to her room to play then fell asleep, I cooked then went to shower after a few minutes Robbie joined me and I managed to burn our food and ended up ordering pizza...

After eating our pizza I checked on Aro then joined Rob and we drifted Off to sleep.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Th following morning the alarm woke me up and I went to shower and bathe Aro, Rob was still fast asleep I finished and made a quick breakfast for Aro which she had while I went to check on Robbie.

"Morning baby," he said with his sexy morning voice...goodness...

"Morning babe I'm going to use an Uber because we left Sunny at work"

" I can drop you off"

He got up wearing underwear only and put on his pants I couldn't keep my eyes off him I kept wondering what I did right to find someone like him thank you, God.

"Stop devouring me with your eyes," he said pointing at his body.

I rolled my eyes and smiled then he kissed me.

We left and he dropped me off at work I gave them both kisses and they drove off..

After he left I got in the restaurant found kelly just when I was in a good mood she decided to open her mouth.

"So Nia"

"What," I said looking at her...

"Is Jasmine fit for work she complains of headaches and I'm afraid she will pass out and we won't know what to do with her"

I just looked at her...

"How did she allow that guy to do that to her"

"I have been trying to keep quiet and ignore you because you're still that bimbo we went to college with and you'll never grow up, she didn't allow anything she was abused she is a victim of domestic violence and you have the nerve to ask that, what do I even expect from someone like you"

"I was just asking "

"Next time shut the fuck up and mind your damn business got that"?

Then I left...

I found Jasmine, sitting outside the bench having coffee.

I gave her a small hug...

"Do you know George Eastman of Eastman Kodak Company helped to bring the photographic use of roll film into reality?

"English please "

"I think he was challenging life in a good way like he knew memories are special but taking proof of them is something you can always look back on, I went through my pictures and the Jasmine I was looked happy, carefree but how do I get her back? I have proof that she existed but don't feel like her anymore I'm scared, Nia"

"The Jas I know will always be crazy and she didn't go anywhere she's growing even if it's painful but it's rewarding "

"Thank you, Nia"

" Let's  take it one day at a time, okay it will get better I promise "

She nodded and hugged me..she looked at me smiling...

"What"

"You have the sex glow Nia"

"Is that even a thing?" I said laughing

"Well for 5 years you didn't have it and now you do so I'd say yes"

"Yes, we...."

" I knew it"

She stood up screaming running around I laughed at her silly ass.

"Really Jas" I couldn't stop laughing...

"You deserve your happily ever after Nia"

I hugged her and he hugged me back

"Thank you, Jas"

"How was it? Does he have a ...." I covered her lips with my hand...

"Oh my word Jas I won't answer that let's get back to work"

She laughed I'm happy I have crazy jas back...

"You still find it hard to talk about your sex life"

"uhm I've never really had one until Robbie" I winked at her and ran off before she got crazy she shouted...

"I take it he was that good"

We both had a good day, it was busy but good.

Robbie walked in without Aro...

"Babe where is Aro did you forget to fetch her"

"Babe I need you to calm down"

"Rob where is my Aronia "

"Mrs. Ramirez said your mom came to fetch her"

"What the fuck are you saying to me?"

"Your mom went to fetch her around 10 am"

I checked the time and it was 17:00...What the hell?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 5.4K 63
#COMPLETED# Love is a beautiful feeling. Everyone must cherish this feeling. Can a person fall in love with the same person who hated once? what will...
482K 22.2K 47
"What are you doing in my kitchen?" And yet again there it goes again the same mantra - My house - My terrace - My room and now My kitchen too? Real...
711K 6.3K 7
Second Chance Romance Love-at-first sight--faster-paced love affair Single father Surprise baby HEA standalone Five years ago, my life changed wh...
4.1K 139 44
What the fuck do you want?"I asked. "Get dressed we're going out"he says. "Hell nah, I ain't going no where"I say going back to my room. All I want t...