Did you hear?

By Lydzzcool1234

Kurt Cobain is madly in love with his neighbor Mackenzie. One night, they drank a little to much. Rumors arou... More

1-Who is she?
2- Kurt's Crush
3-Drinks and love
4: The day after
5:Rumors. True? Fake?
6:No, it cant be
7: Mood Swings
9: Were having a baby!
10:Welcoming Frances (final)

8: Party& surprise!

532 17 0
By Lydzzcool1234

Kurt;
We were at Dave's house, drinking cool aid, and opening gifts. Mackenzie was over excited about everything. And when I say everything, I actually mean it.

There was one gift left, and it was really big. Mac and I were opening it, and she screamed. Everyone started to panic.

"Mac what's wrong" I said helping her get up.

"I-I think the baby wants out" she said holding her stomach.

"Guys get in the car" I said to the guys (Dave, Krist, Chad, Pat). They all fit themselves into Chads van. I helped Mac get into the front with me.

"Seatbelt " Dave said to a panicking Krist. As soon as he got all buckled, I started driving to the hospital.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 13.6K 92
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
1.2K 78 27
Baby you are the love of my life, Maybe you don't know what's lost till you find it Dorothy Kincade never antici...
203K 9.3K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...
359K 31.4K 90
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)