ð–Ąð—Žð—ð—ð–ū𝗋ð–ŋ𝗅𝗒 ð–Īð–ŋð–ŋð–ū𝖞...

By celestialdraught

"𝐌𝐞ðĻ𝐰, 𝐇𝐚ðŦðŦðē 𝐏ðĻ𝐭𝐭𝐞ðŦ." 𝐈 𝐝ðĻ 𝐧ðĻ𝐭 ðĻ𝐰𝐧 𝐇𝐚ðŦðŦðē 𝐏ðĻ𝐭𝐭𝐞ðŦ 𝐧ðĻðŦ 𝐭𝐚ðĪ𝐞 𝐜ðŦ𝐞𝐝ïŋ―... More

𝔎ð”Ŧð”Ē.
ð”ąð”ī𝔎.
ð”ąð”Ĩð”Ŋð”Ēð”Ē.
ð”Ģ𝔎ð”ēð”Ŋ.
ð”Ģð”Ķð”ģð”Ē.
𝔰ð”Ķð”ĩ.
𝔰ð”Ēð”ģð”Ēð”Ŧ.
ð”Ēð”Ķð”Īð”Ĩð”ą.
ð”ąð”Ēð”Ŧ.
ð”Ēð”Đð”Ēð”ģð”Ēð”Ŧ.
ð”ąð”īð”Ēð”Đð”ģð”Ē.
ð”ąð”Ĩð”Ķð”Ŋð”ąð”Ēð”Ēð”Ŧ.
ð”Ģ𝔎ð”ēð”Ŋð”ąð”Ēð”Ēð”Ŧ.
ð”Ģð”Ķð”Ģð”ąð”Ēð”Ēð”Ŧ.
𝔰ð”Ķð”ĩð”ąð”Ēð”Ēð”Ŧ.
𝔰ð”Ēð”ģð”Ēð”Ŧð”ąð”Ēð”Ēð”Ŧ.
ð”Ēð”Ķð”Īð”Ĩð”ąð”Ēð”Ēð”Ŧ.
ð”Ŧð”Ķð”Ŧð”Ēð”ąð”Ēð”Ēð”Ŧ.
ð”ąð”īð”Ēð”Ŧð”ąð”ķ.
ïŋžð”ąð”īð”Ēð”Ŧð”ąð”ķ 𝔎ð”Ŧð”Ē.
ð”ąð”īð”Ēð”Ŧð”ąð”ķ ð”ąð”ī𝔎.
ð”ąð”īð”Ēð”Ŧð”ąð”ķ ð”ąð”Ĩð”Ŋð”Ēð”Ē.
ð”ąð”īð”Ēð”Ŧð”ąð”ķ ð”Ģ𝔎ð”ēð”Ŋ.
ð”ąð”īð”Ēð”Ŧð”ąð”ķ ð”Ģð”Ķð”ģð”Ē.
ð”ąð”īð”Ēð”Ŧð”ąð”ķ 𝔰ð”Ķð”ĩ.
ð”ąð”īð”Ēð”Ŧð”ąð”ķ-𝔰ð”Ēð”ģð”Ēð”Ŧ.
𝔞ð”ēð”ąð”Ĩ𝔎ð”Ŋ'𝔰 ð”Ŧð”Žð”ąð”Ē.
ð”ąð”īð”Ēð”Ŧð”ąð”ķ-ð”Ēð”Ķð”Īð”Ĩð”ą
ð”ąð”īð”Ēð”Ŧð”ąð”ķ-ð”Ŧð”Ķð”Ŧð”Ē
ð”ąð”Ĩð”Ķð”Ŋð”ąð”ķ

ð”Ŧð”Ķð”Ŧð”Ē.

6.7K 282 332
By celestialdraught

"ℌ𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔬 𝔪𝔶 𝔟𝔢𝔞𝔲𝔱𝔦𝔣𝔲𝔩 𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩𝔰!"

"Hello, Avril." Hermione noticed the girl looked insanely cheerful almost too cheerful; something bad happened.

"You seem excited." said Ron as he ate an unhealthy amount of cereal.

"I'm just in a lovely mood like always." Avril beamed as she sat beside the bushy haired girl, Harry studied her and noticed her eyes weren't bright like they usually were. They were dull and dim. It looked as if she hadn't slept for ages, her skin was paler than usual and her voice cracked as she spoke. She placed her green shades on as she noticed Harry staring deep into her soul. "Anyways I'm just beyond delighted to see my three favorite people in the entire world, besides Maurice obviously."

"Avril, are you alright?" Harry asked as the white haired girl was spreading butter on her toast intensely.

She continued as if she hadn't heard Harry's question. "Oh speaking of Maurice, she's dead!" Avril smiled up at the golden trio. Ron choked on his cereal, Harry spit out his pumpkin juice, and Hermione's book fell from her grasp.

"What!"

"Did I hear that right?"

"I'm so sorry, Avril."

Avril ignored them again as she continued on. "I would like to invite you to her burial, well I must ask Dumbles first if I am granted permission to do s-

"Avril." Harry spoke, she looked up at him. "Stop talking."

"What?"

"Your still in shock." Hermione pulled her into a side hug. "I'm so sorry."

"Bloody Hell, she's actually gone." Hermione shot Ron a pointed look. "I mean I'm sorry, I know how much you loved that little cat."

"Kitten!" Avril's voice was muffled as she buried her head into Hermione's shoulder.

"Right Kitten."

"I must go speak to Dumbly about dearest Maurice's f-funeral."

"I'll go with you." Harry blurted out as he stood up and walked with her to Dumbledore's office. He could tell she was a complete wreck, her little innocent heart was now shattered into a million pieces which could never be molded back together.

They walked in complete silence until Harry spoke up. "She was a lovely kitten." That broke Avril, she threw herself at him and hung onto his robes as if her life depended on it. Her quiet sobs pained Harry, she didn't deserve this she had already been through some much that was held up by a facade which now was broken. "I'm sorry I didn't mea-

"It's fine my love, just please don't let go."

"Never."

Avril held onto to Harry's hand tightly, their fingers intertwining creating and unbreakable lock upon the two's grasp. They approached the eagle statue that led up to the Headmaster's office, Harry muttered the password as they walked up the steps to the door.

"Come in." Dumbledore said as he heard knocking from outside the door, he watched from behind his desk as Harry and a broken Avril entered the office. "Miss. Baudelaire is everything alright."

"Mr Professor Dumbly, I must ask a question." He nodded for her to continue, Her and Harry moved closer to the desk; hands still intertwined. "Well my Maurice, my love, she has p-passed away." She looked down at her Mary Janes. "Mr Sir I was wondering if I could give Maurice a proper burial in the forbidden forest, her favorite place. She will be with thestrals along with the little flower patch she grew very fond of. I would like her to rest somewhere peaceful, somewhere she would've wanted to be laid for eternal sleepy time."

Dumbledore looked at the girl sadly, he enjoyed the whimsical girls presence. To see her so upset pained him, made him feel like he failed the cheerful girl in some way. "Of course, I grant permission for Maurice's final resting place to be the forbidden forest."

"Oh wow, thank you so so much Mr Dumbles. I have a request as well." He looked up at the girl. "Could you please be there for her burial, Maurice really loved you Professor and I know she would l-love if your presence was within hers."

"I shall be there."

"Yes well I'll be going now Mr Professor, I must get some things prepared for child Maurice before I put her to rest." Harry squeezed her hand in a comforting manner. "5, sir." Dumbledore nodded, Harry and Avril exited his office and stopped in front  of an opening that looked over the land of Hogwarts. "Beautiful isn't it?"

"Yea." Harry wasn't look at the scenery though, he was watching Avril as she admired the beauty of the land. She released her hand from his, and started to walk away, he looked at her confused. "Where are you going?"

Avril came to halt and kept her head down as she turned around and paced towards Harry, she quickly grabbed him by his face and pressed her lips to his. He was stunned to say the least, but he tried to compose himself as her soft lips connected with his. He was about to kiss her back until she pulled away still not looking him in the eyes, then skipped away as if nothing happened.

"Avril!" He called after her as he ran to catch up but was stopped as he bumped into someone. "I'm sorry." He held out his hand to whoever he bumped into.

"Harry." Cho smiled as she took his hand and stood up. "I was looking for you."

"You were?" He continued to look past her where Avril had disappeared down the corridor.

"Yes, to ask when the next DA meeting is."

"Thursday, If you'll excuse me I have to go." Harry didn't even give her one last glance before he ran after the white haired girl.

"Have you seen Avril?" Harry asked Ron and Hermione as he entered the common room, finally giving up on finding the girl after two hours.

"I just saw her with Ernie at the courtyard before I came here." Hermione said, Harry went to go exit the portrait. "They looked to be in deep conversation, I wouldn't disturb if I were you."

"We kissed."

Ron jumped up from his spot on the plushy red coach and made his way over to Harry and clapped his shoulder. "Finally, Hermione and I have been waiting for you to make a move."

"Well she kissed me."

Ron's grin faltered slightly. "Oh, that's still good though."

"But I didn't kiss her back, so technically we didn't kiss."

"You idiot!" Hermione ran over to him and smacked the back of his head with her hardcover book.

"Hey!" Harry rubbed the back of his head.

"Honestly Harry, she probably thinks you didn't want to kiss her."

"I did though!"

"What happened after?" Ron asked.

"She skipped away."

Hermione huffed. "Maurice just died, she's vulnerable right now. She doesn't know what she wants so it was probably just an impulsive decision."

"Wow thanks, Hermione." Harry said sarcastically.

"You know what I meant."

"You do fancy her, don't you?" Ron asked.

He nodded. "I think so."

"What about Cho?"

"Harry you can't fancy Cho if you like Avril, it's just not fair to her." said Hermione.

"I don't know if I like Avril like that." Harry sighed as he took a seat in the armchair.

"Just don't lead her on, she doesn't need to be hurt anymore." Hermione made her way up the steps to the dormitory. "You can sort out your feelings later, Clean up a bit Maurice's burial is in an hour."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 210 41
"ð˜ĩð˜Đð˜Ķ ð˜Ī𝘰ð˜Ēð˜īð˜ĩð˜Ē𝘭 ð˜ĩ𝘰ð˜ļð˜Ŋ ð˜ļð˜Ķ ð˜Ŋð˜Ķ𝘷ð˜Ķð˜ģ 𝘧𝘰ð˜ķð˜Ŋð˜Ĩ ð˜ļ𝘊𝘭𝘭 ð˜Ŋð˜Ķ𝘷ð˜Ķð˜ģ ð˜īð˜Ķð˜Ķ ð˜Ē 𝘭𝘰𝘷ð˜Ķ ð˜Ēð˜ī ð˜ąð˜ķð˜ģð˜Ķ ð˜Ēð˜ī 𝘊ð˜ĩ." harry potter ; goblet of...
29.8K 623 14
"𝘐𝘧 𝘊ð˜ĩ ð˜Ūð˜Ē𝘎ð˜Ķð˜ī 𝘚𝘰ð˜ķ 𝘧ð˜Ķð˜Ķ𝘭 ð˜Ēð˜Ŋ𝘚 ð˜Ģð˜Ķð˜ĩð˜ĩð˜Ķð˜ģ 𝘊ð˜Đð˜Ēð˜īð˜Ķ, 𝘐 ð˜ĩð˜Đ𝘊ð˜Ŋ𝘎 𝘚𝘰ð˜ķ ð˜Đð˜Ē𝘷ð˜Ķ ð˜Ŋ𝘊ð˜Īð˜Ķ ð˜­ð˜Šð˜ąð˜ī, ð˜ĩ𝘰𝘰." ***** ðŸŒļ𝐌𝐚ðŦ𝐚ðŪ𝐝ïŋ―...
193K 5.1K 63
《ïļŽ"𝓘ð“ķð“ķð“ļð“ŧð“―ð“Šð“ĩ ð“Ēð“ąð“Ū... ð“Ąð“Ūð“―ð“ūð“ŧ𝓷 ð“Ģð“ļ 𝓜ð“Ū"》ïļŽ 《ïļŽ"𝘓𝘰𝘊ð˜īð˜Ļ 𝘔ð˜Ēð˜ģ 𝘔ð˜Đ𝘊Ė€ð˜­ð˜Ķ 𝘓ð˜Ēð˜īð˜Ē𝘊ð˜ģ"》ïļŽ ☞ð™ĩ𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙞𝚊𝚗ðšĒ 𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚕𝚜 ïŋ―...
386K 3.9K 53
Title.