JJBA Chibi villains x reader...

Od Christall77

What happens when your normal boring life changes for the better?.... Or worse? When a bunch of little devils... Viac

★,。・:*:・゚'☆Meeting tiny bad guys★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆A "Great" start★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆Went better than expected★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆Hanging out★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆Two more means more fun. Right?★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆Soft Blossom★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆First Workday★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆🎃 Halloween Special🎃★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆Ill?'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆A blessing in disguise'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆New Home'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆Hair care and questions★,。・:*:・゚'☆
Dio x JealousReader
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆Intruder'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆Comfort'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆Reunited'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆STANDO POWA'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆What are the chances?★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆Small Company'★,。・:*:・゚'☆

'★,。・:*:・゚'☆🎅 Christmas Special🎄'★,。・:*:・゚'☆

3.4K 105 227
Od Christall77

Key:

(Y/n): Your name

(L/n): last name

(h/l): hair length

(h/c): hair color

(f/c): favorite color

(f/n): friend name

Jules: "Last two orders of the Christmas menu are ready!"

Emily: "We're coming! (Y/n) you take the caramel waffles and espresso for table five while I get the other one!"

You: "Alright!"

Finally you take the last order for today towards the table and place it in front of the customer and get paid. You pass Tyler on the way back towards the break room who's grumbling to himself again, tugging on his black bow tie and mask. Struggling at first until he gets it off.

Tyler: "Finally. Why did Emily have to tie it so tight around my throat?"

You: "Still not a fan of our new Christmas outfits I see."

Tyler: "Hey, you didn't have to test wear all the different kind of ridiculous hats, headbands and what not to see which one we end up using for the holidays."

Despite his calm monotone voice, you could only assume that it was quite embarrassing for Tyler to be doing that. Imagining his slight annoyed face while Meg and Emily placed these things on his dark haired head.

Emily: "Ah come on! They weren't so bad Tyler! Be positive, it's almost Christmas!"

Tyler: "Wow I'm so excited. I'm going home now, have a good day."

You: "Bye."

Emily: "Bye! Merry Christmas Tye!"

Tyler: "Yeah Merry Christmas to you as well or whatever."

You: "I haven't been working here for that long but Tyler didn't really look like he enjoyed this day."

Emily: "Well... He never really did at the exact time of every year. He hates Christmas actually."

You: "Really? Why?"

Emily: "I shouldn't be the one to say this but let's just say someone went to the heavens."

You: "I see... That's understandable."

Both of you stay silent for a second, Emily tugging on the end of her green elf themed dress until Ian breaks the ice, putting the last glass back into a shelf behind the bar and walking over towards the both of you. Taking his reindeer antler headband off.

Ian: "Man there were quite a lot of customers here today. By the way (Y/n)... wanna go hang out after we're out of our uh uniforms? Maybe have some hot chocolate or somethin'.?"

You: "Sorry but I'll already meet up with my friend later to go shopping."

Ian: "Oh ok."

Emily: "Aw man that sounds like fun I wish I could go as well!"

Jules: "Sounds like you have quite some plans."

Even though you can't see half of Jules face because of his mask you can still notice he's smiling, Osane following him out of the kitchen right after and walking with you into the break room and getting out of your Christmas uniforms and getting ready to leave.

Emily: "What have you planned for Christmas Osane?"

Osane: "I'll celebrate Christmas together with my mother and cook with her."

Emily: "And you Jules?"

Jules: "My boyfriend and I will first have a nice stroll around the park and then visit our families as well."

Emily: "How sweet!"

You all walk out of the cafe where your boss is searching through her handbag for the keys, telling each other goodbye and wishing them a Merry Christmas before everyone leaves.
After getting out of the bus you make your way towards home finding Diego in the bushes outside of the mansion playing with the lights he's supposed to decorate the plants with. Tangling himself up in the process instead. When you brought up the certain holiday and suggested to celebrate it with them, you were surprised they agreed without any objection and got quite invested decorating and preparing the mansion with you. Sometimes you would catch one or to of them sneaking out at night and hear them return before dawn. Mostly finding new decorations and food supplies on the next day. Anyway back to present. The jockey was wriggling around on the dirt and snow, trying to free himself before turning into his dinosaur form growling and biting at the wire.

You: "Diego you were supposed to decorate the bushes and trees not play with the lights. Stop! Hold still so I can help you, if you keep moving like that it just gets worse!"

As if finally realizing you're there he stops what he was doing and turns his head to look at you letting out nervous huffs. Shaking your head at him you entangle his form from the decor, Diego all the while looking at you like a puppy who knew he messed up shrinking back a little.

You: "Don't look at me like that, it's alright just be more careful."

You give his muzzle a quick rub and head inside the reptile following after you, wagging his tail. The foyer was already well decorated but the living room really outshines every other room int his whole building. With the beautiful gleaming Christmas tree standing beside the great long windows on the left. And the fireplace lit close by, different colored socks hanging from a line ready to be filled. Garlands and wreaths lining the wooden walls and along the windows. The villains do some last preparations for the tree and walls, once they hear you enter Doppio who's just about to place the star on the plant's tip loses his balance on the ladder and falls. Luckily getting caught by The World, only to be dropped down from its arms before it disappears again. The star hitting the poor boy on the head.

Doppio: "Ouch..."

You: "Dio."

Dio: "What? At least he didn't fall from up there."

Kars: "Give me the star instead."

Picking up the golden star from the floor Kars turns his other hand into a squirrel, it takes the item and climbs up to the tip and places it nearly on there before returning back to the ultimate being and transforming back to his hand.

Pucci: "How was work today (Y/n)?"

You: "There has been a lot more going on than we thought but it was nice."

Valentine: "I assume you had to wear a different uniform again?"

You: "Yeah. But it wasn't as ridiculous as the Halloween themed one. I got some cookies Osane made, you guys can eat them while I'm gone."

Kira: "Where are you going? It's not like you have to buy more decor, we're pretty much done."

You: "Nowhere in particular! (F/n) and I want to go around the town/city before they leave to visit their family. We haven't seen each other for quite some time. So... Bye!"

You take a quick leave so they can't ask you anymore questions, you have some gifts planned to buy for them and you can't let them know about that after all. Unbeknownst to you they have already noticed that you hide something from them, and you're not the only one who has some plans for today. Each of the villains actually hoped for you to be gone so they can sneak out of the mansion without you knowing. Diego watches you from the window until you're out of sight and then turns around to the others.

Diego: "They're gone!"

Nodding they form a circle, Doppio heads for his room real quick, returning as Diavolo with a box of phones in his hands.

Diavolo: "Here are the devices you all need, just like we discussed last time."

Valentine: "Where and how did you manage to get so many at once?"

Diavolo: "I have my way and sources."

Pucci: "So we call or text each other if something goes wrong or we see them right?"

Kira: "Right."

Kars: "We should head out in groups, so a few of us guard the mansion while the rest is out. I say those who can't walk out at day stay here for the time being."

Esidisi: "A great plan Lord Kars."

Dio: "I'm going to say it once again, I Dio, will have the best gift of us all! It will be the greatest of the WORLD!"

Santana: "We will see vampire."

Kira: "My gift will blow them away. "

Valentine: "May the villain with the best gift win. Even though we already know it will be me."

Glaring at each other they for once settle with a handshake, each determent to best the others. Even if they have to admit it themselves, it's quite a ridiculous thing to compete in. But at the end the one who wins will be able to rub it in their faces. Anything to show some form of superiority in their favor.

You finish texting your friend back and wait for them to arrive. Looking around and watching people who decided to go out in such times pass by, most of them carrying presents or just having a stroll with their children and dogs.

(F/n): "Hi there (n/n)!"

You: "Ah-! My holy fucking stop that! You really can't wait till I'm dead!"

(F/n): "Sorry sorry, you were just in such a great spot! Now where are heading to?"

You: "You know why I wanted to meet you here at the so called shopping street? Because we'll be gift shopping."

(F/n): "Well you're asking the right person here! You know how much I love searching for gifts! I just don't really have the money for it... You want to buy some things for your chibis? By the way how's it going with them?"

Your friend grins behind their mask, nudging you with their elbow making you sigh in return.

You: "You have no idea... I'll tell you that at some other time let's just focus on the gifts we have to buy and the fun."

Nodding in agreement the both of you head for the stores. Meanwhile the first half of the villains split up, each searching for the perfect gift. 

The streets aren't as crowded with people than ever because of the current situation which gives them a small advantage. Kira has no issue blending in, but he still couldn't escape a few curious glances and whispers from the people despite him wearing a face mask himself. Which he was definitely not a fan of.

Kira: 'What is it with people calling me David Bowie wherever I go. Didn't (Y/n)'s friend also call me that for the first time we met? No matter, I should focus on my task at hand. There's no way I Yoshikage Kira will back down in this.'

The serial killer thinks to himself as he makes his way towards a nearby store, looking at his watch to check the time only to realize it's broken. He enters the store and wastes no time searching through different brands. At the same time trying not to get distracted by the female worker stacking the shelves, his blue eyes following every movement of her hands.

Kira: 'It has been so long since I've done this. She seems to take really good care of her tan skin, it fits for a person working in a store like this and judging by the ring on her finger she must be married. Not that it would have mattered to me anyway. Consider yourself lucky woman, I won't make a move for now.'

His thoughts get interrupted by a quick noise followed with a small buzz in his left pant pocket. Kira takes his new phone out and checks his new message he got from this new group chat Doppio added him in. Seeing it doesn't concern him he turns it off again and continues comparing the products in front of him.

Doppio is just behind a corner his back pressed against the wall, hiding from yours and your friend's sight. He texted the others your location in case they might be close just to make sure they know and avoid being seen. He peeks around the corner and watches a little from afar, he got his gift already but his boss wasn't quite satisfied with it, so he has to go somewhere else.

Doppio: "Crap, with them out in the open there's no way I'll be able to cross the street without being seen! Why does boss want me to get something else, my present isn't so bad. Wait isn't that this child...uh... What was his name again?."

He can't think of the boy's name so he just shakes shrugs and continues to observe. Doppio watches the child giving you a present, smiling cheerfully and hugging his teddy closer. Doppio can't help but worry a little. What if his gift is actually better? What if its more special? What if-

Doppio: "Turururururu... Huh?! Tururu-ru-ru-ru."

Frantically Doppio searches for the source, grabbing a newly bought phone from a little girl who in return cries. He holds his gift under one of his arms, gritting his teeth and hissing at the device once he holds it to his ear.

Doppio: "You fucking dumbass! Why are you calling me right now?! You almost blew my cover!"

Diavolo: "Listen here Doppio, if you call (Y/n) with your phone there will be enough time for you to move to the next alley!"

The small face of Epitaph appears on the pink haired boy's forehead, his bangs floating as Doppio watches the image before it disappears.

Diavolo: "Now go Doppio the last gift won't come to us on its own."

Doppio hangs up muttering a small beep, handing the phone back to the girl immediately stopping her tears. And just as his boss said, the plan worked perfectly.

A street farther away Valentine is standing inside the fourth store he went in, holding his chin in thought and looking at all the different designs in front of him. It has already been 10 minutes and he hasn't made up his mind yet, which is quite unusual. Modern technology really is something he still has to get used to in this age and universe.

Valentine: "Hmm would they prefer more the ones with the stones... Or the one without the stones?"

Worker: "Excuse me sir, you've been standing here for quite some time. Do you need some help?"

Valentine: "Ah yes, tell me what are these for and are they really worth the money with that small size."

Worker: "Those are our newest additions, they offer anyone the best quality of sound like never before. Normally they're really expensive in my opinion but due to our special offers this holiday it costs only half of the original price-"

Valentine: "Are there (f/c) ones as well?"

After paying for the small box the president went on to the next store.

Valentine: "This man better told me the truth, otherwise there will be some consequences."

Kars has finally managed to get everything he needs to craft your gift. He should be able to use his former craftsmanship like he did with his vampire masks to create it. The ultimate being was glad that he went to a quarter of the town/city where practically no one was walking around outside. Less trouble for him. Although there were no puny humans he had to deal with, the animals around the area on the other hand were, well. Let's just say he couldn't really get far without one following him. Kars gives the item a last polish before he examines it.

Kars: "Finally, now I just have to get a fitting chain for it."

The sound of Kars's ringtone once again makes him grunt in annoyance, placing down the gift turns around, picks up his purple phone and answers.

Kars: "What is it now? Museum? Why would you even be in there.?... If you're able to get in you should be able to get out of your own."

Diego: "C'mon I can't carry all of this stuff!"

Kars: "Then just take the things you're able to carry. How foolish can you be."

Diego: "Hey! I'm not a fool you hear me! .... Uh hello? Kars? Bird man? Hello!? He really just hung up on me. Why does my phone keep beeping? Oh I didn't hang up myself. How do I hang up again...?

...

Diego: "Shit wrong button."

Meanwhile Diego tries to figure out how his phone works, Kars once turning back to pick up his craft finds it gone. A small kitten lets out a small meow towards the being, holding the item he's looking for under her paws before taking it in its mouth and running away.

By the time the five villains get back it's almost time for the others to head out. Esidisi was laying comfortably on the couch in the living room, his legs laying over the armrest while he rests his head on his arms behind him.

Diego: "Someone has a good time..."

Esidisi: "Why yes, I have all the time in the world. I don't even have to go out for a gift, everything is already here."

The jockey grumbles and moves over to the fireplace, heating himself up from the cold. The others hiding their presents. Not to long after you walk into the mansion, bags in hand you hurry upstairs once in front of your door, Santana just makes his way downstairs.

Santana: "You're here (Y/n)."

You: "Oh yes! Look Santana can you tell the others I'll be in my room for the rest of the night? I'm pretty exhausted and all."

The pillarman silently nods and watches you hurry into your room. Walking down stairs he looks outside, seeing it's dark enough he goes on the search.

It's silent outside with the few exceptions of some cars passing by. Suddenly his ears pick up on something, curious what it might be he stumbles upon a human. Dressed as what he assumes from what he heard you once describe, Santa Claus. But unlike from those stories you told him, this Santa was too early wasn't he? And he's not giving presents, but stealing from a candy shop. Yeah. That Santa Claus won't be around for that long anymore.

Wamuu was already out for quite some time, it's quite difficult for him to find something for you because he never did such thing. As a loyal warrior he never really focused on anything else except training and serving his masters. He's trying his best. Wamuu will find something for you that can help you and maybe you'll like it.

Pucci is accompanying Dio along the streets, he has already a small bag in hand with your gift inside. They visited many different shops but this one is even for the priest questionable.

Pucci: "Dio, you've found some things already. I won't judge your decision my dear friend but I think you shouldn't get this one."

Dio: "Nonsense Pucci! I'll definitely get it. And with my little offer there will be no way that she/he will refuse!"

The priest sighs, watching the vampire enter the shop while he stays outside. Ignoring the ruckus that occurs behind him.

*~Time skip to the day of Christmas~*

You: "...After that (F/n) and I went to grab some nice hot chocolate on the way back. By the way why hasn't Dio come down yet? It's almost time to check if the socks are filled and gift opening."

Pucci: "Maybe you should look for him in his room. To check if he's well, he wanted to... prepare something. I haven't heard from him yet."

Nodding you sit up and head for the blonde's room. You wait for a second your (skin tone) hand hovering just in front of the wooden door. Something tells you that you should prepare for what's to come next, but you shrug it off and knock on his door.

You: "Dio! Are you in there?"

Dio: "Come in."

You: "So you are here, we just wanted to-!"

...

You: 'OH. MY. HOLY. FUCKING GOOOD! MY EYES!!'

Dio: "Mewrrryyy Christmas darling~."

There he is, laying on his bed sheets one arm propping up his head the other laying on top of his knee, his other leg stretched out. He's dressed in a tight skimpy Christmas. White fur adorning his long v-neck that reaches down just a little above his abdomen. He wears black net stockings that reach up to his thigh and black high heeled boots. The only things that look normal to his outfit are both his red gloves and the red bobble hat. You have to shield your eyes from the sight to avoid looking at his...ahem private part. Your face beat red. His black painted lips forming a shit eating grin.

You: "What are you wearing!?"

Dio: "I just wanted to surprise you, you can also sit on dear Santa's lap while you open up the presents~"

You pick up a nearby towel and throw it at him, hitting his face.

You: "Just come join us downstairs..."

Quickly you shut the door and go to the living room where the rest waits for you to return.

Wamuu: "What happened to you? You're all red in the face."

You: "I'm fine! L-Let's start with the socks shall we."

Dio: "Don't start without me."

When the guys look at the vampire who just joined them, they all stop at what they're doing Diego even spitting out his drink and almost choking from his coughing fit, while most of the others just look at him either disgusted or traumatized. Pucci was sitting in one of the comfy chairs shaking his head.

Pucci: "I told him this was a bad idea..."

Valentine: "I've just lost my appetite, no matter how good these cookies are I just can't at the moment."

Diavolo: "Always calling me a fishnet wearing goth! Look who's wearing something like that now!"

Dio: "It's not like I did this for either of you! Can we just move on already!"

You move towards the fire place and take the socks handing each of the villains their own. Most of them finding some treats inside including yourself.

Valentine: "Looks like someone got some coals for Christmas."

Diego: "Mh? Whapft did you say pwesident?"

Valentine: "You're unbelievable."

Dio: "Why do I, Dio have some as well?!"

Diego: "Sooo you gonna eat them or?"

The jockey already finished eating his sock full of coals and points towards Dio's coals. Dio shoves them towards Diego who wastes no time stuffing his face with them.

You: "Alright, time for the presents! And lets just spin a bottle to avoid conflict on who's exchanging gifts."

Kira: "We didn't really bought each other gifts."

You: "Wait. So you all only bought something for me?"

Esidisi: "Why would we even give each other gifts if we don't really get along?"

You: "Right..."

Taking a bottle of water you lay it on the ground and spin it, it starts to slow down until the tip lands on Diavolo. You get the present from under the tree and hand it to him. He opens it and is quite surprised when he sees the Italian wine inside.

You: "I didn't really know what kind of brand you would've preferred so I just thought why not give you one that comes from your home country! There's also a green bouncy frog inside for Doppio and a purple and pink striped sweater."

Diavolo: "Thanks..."

Diavolo wasn't really sure how to deal with this, he never really got presents before. Taking the pink gift from under the tree he bought, he hands it awkwardly towards you. Opening it your (e/c) first land on the cute green frog plush on the box of chocolates.

Diavolo: "D-Don't think this was my idea! Doppio bought it for you! My gift is beneath his."

Lifting an eyebrow you lift the praline box only to find a what appears to be a stand arrow!

You: "Where the hell did you find that! It's not possible to have find real Stand arrows-!"

Diavolo: "It's fake. I already used it on someone but nothing happened. It's an imitation, there was this one shop where they had lots of these comic books and figures. That's where I saw it."

You: "Hell yeah thank you so much! I have a new merch item! Now it's your turn to spin the bottle."

Diavolo does so as told before sitting back on the comfy chair watching the item spin, landing on Pucci sitting on another chair beside him. You both exchange your gifts at the same time and unwrap them. His gifts being a notebook with a pen that actually had his name engraved in and a small cross necklace.

Pucci: "These are very nice and simple gifts. But sometimes the more simpler ones are a better choice. I like it, thank you for the gift (Y/n) you'll get my blessings for this. How do you like yours?"

You: "I-I... Pucci you bought back my manga thank you so much!"

The one manga from the JoJo series that got obliterated once they were sick has found its way back to your collection! You will definitely keep it somewhere safer from now on. Pucci proceeds to spin the bottle which lands on Santana next. He examines the gifts he unwrapped from the red paper which is a wooden pyramid puzzle a snow globe and Rubik cube, a small almost noticeable smile forming on his face. He moves out of the room and comes back a short while later with a red bag full of candy, but what surprised you more is that Santana had a Santa Claus costume on. Which looked way better than Dio's approach.

You: "Santana where did you get all this stuff.? Nevermind now I have enough candy for this month!"

And talking about Dio, he's next and oh boy were you nervous opening his gift, you bought him also a bottle of wine but also some sun protection and green lipstick. Just because your friend was like "Why not buy him that? He wore it in the final battle of part three.". At first you're glad you find some normal but fluffy and fashionable clothes inside but this thing on the very bottom. It scares you.

You: "Dio. What the hell is that."

You: 'Hopefully not that what I think it is.'

Dio: "Why that's an outfit that matches mine, every Santa needs an elf."

You: "But Elfs don't wear collars... Thanks Dio. I guess? The other stuff though is pretty nice."

A little grumpy Dio spins the bottle which lands on Wamuu.

You: "I know you probably don't need that, but I found a punching speed bag and got you a gym gift card. Also I hope you like this head piece, it looks like that one anti hamon weapon you had."

Wamuu: "It's an honor getting equipment from you to further improve and extend my knowledge of training. I tried to find something that could help you getting stronger as well."

Holding out your hands and taking the gift you almost fall down from the hand weight, there are also some energy bars tied around.

Wamuu: "I overheard some humans talking about those treats giving them more energy, but I had a feeling it won't be enough so I decided to craft this weight out of a rock. And stealing one from a store wouldn't be worth it."

You: "Wow. Thank you Wamuu, but maybe you can help me train with it sometime. It's really heavy... It's not a bad thing though!"

Kira gets to be the next one to hand you over his present. Once he opened his he had a satisfied look on his face.

Kira: "A new watch, nail clippers and a tie. Just what I needed. As soon you see what's inside yours don't freak out. I assure you that it won't harm anyone as I made it inoperative."

You: "Ahhh! Oh. It's a sheer heart attack! Except it doesn't actually work. Now I can look at the little moving bomb without having to worry to get blown away more merch obtained! And a hand care set, nice."

Another spin and it looks Valentine is next. An American flag is wrapped around a mug that says "Best president of the world" and a jewelry egg. Pressing on the top of the egg Valentine watches how the egg opens revealing a small eagle figure in the middle, the national anthem playing all the while.

Valentine: "You really think I'm the best president? I'm touched (Y/n)."

You: "Well you would definitely had been a better choice for the next years but we can't change that anymore. This egg was one of the things I still had from that one museum trip when I was a child."

Valentine: "It's lovely. Now open yours."

(You may change the white color if you like :D)

Valentine's gift turns out to be a new (f/c) phone case with a small heart pendant, designer ear buds and money. You smile gratefully and thank him.

You: "Esidisi it looks like you're next!"

Esidisi: "I'm on my way getting yours in the kitchen."

You watch him leave curiously, once he comes back you gape at the huge selection of food that's being placed in front of you on the table. The steam and heavenly smell wafting through the living room.

(I just had to do it ( ˘▽˘)っ♨. Sorry not sorry)

Esidisi: "There you go human. And on top of that will I suggest to cook in the future as well, if you'd like. Now what did you get me?"

You: "I got you a heat pillow, a small fire basket for your room and that special chili sauce you always like..."

Esidisi: "Hm you know me a little better than I thought human."

The bottle spins once again and lands on Kars. Unlike the others he doesn't move from his spot so you hand him your gift first. First you're getting nervous when his violet red eyes turn towards you one eyebrow raised, but your shoulders sag in relief as Kars nods in approval taking out the purple eye makeup set, wrapping his hair into a ponytail with the new black headscarf and finally taking out the red stoned necklace.

You: "It's not an Aja stone, but I thought it would be a nice one."

Kars: "Indeed. We both kind of had the same idea. But I have to admit that my gift I crafted got taken away."

You: "Huh?"

Kars: "She refused to give it back, but also didn't want to run away with it either. Following me all the way around. So instead of a necklace it's become a collar."

The ultimate being stands from his spot and opens a small hidden storage room picking something up and holding it in his arms bringing it towards you. You could see the pendant with (f/c) gemstones hanging from the collar, but the being wearing grabs your attention much more.

Dio: "A baby cat seriously? Well at least it's not a dog."

You: "Aww look at that little fluffy kitten it's so god damn cute!"

The black kitten meows at you and plays with your finger you hold out towards it, white paws trying to grab the moving thing in front of it. Watching with big blue eyes.

Diego: "Yeah yeah cute cute. Moving on, I'm the last one here!"

You: "Huh? Oh right! There you go Diego!"

Diego: "A horse plush? It reminds me of my horse Silver Bullet... I miss those races. More stones! And, small Dino bones? Hey you got me the same things I did for you!"

You: "Those are only small skeletons you can build yourself they're not rea- wait what did you just say?"

The jockey moves towards the Christmas tree and drags a few middle large bones towards you. And by the looks of it, those are real.

You: "Diego where did you got these?."

Diego: "At a shop that's called a "museum" they had plenty of different ones! I didn't even have to pay anything! There was no one else there as well to buy them... Maybe if we try it out we can make it live again!"

You: "NO! Nonononono! We're good if they stay that way! Oh man..."

Diavolo: "So which gift is the best?"

You: "I don't know, I think all of them are really great! Even if some of them are questionable."

Pucci: "Hey there are still two presents there."

You: "Ah they must be from (F/n) and Jimmy I when we met yesterday."

Taking the last presents you open Jimmy's first, revealing a small (favorite animal) plushie. Then you open up (F/n) present which happens to be a note on top of something wrapped up carefully.

You: ' "What is Christmas without this? P.S Your welcome ;)". That face can't mean something good.'

You think as you remove the paper around the item. It's a mistletoe. Of course she/he would do that.

Kira: "Isn't that a mistletoe?"

You: "I guess so..."

And that's when the chaos began. The villains argue back and forth about it while you just sit there, you would've sweat dropped if you were in an anime right now. The little kitten grabs your attention once it sniffs the leafs, getting an idea. You hold the leaves up over your head.

You: "Sorry guys but it looks like I've already found the one."

They watch you kiss the kittens forehead, and let each other go. Did really just a small kitten beat them all just by being cute?

A/N: That special chapter was a lot longer than I expected... Whatever! ┐(︶▽︶)┌  Wish you all a Merry Christmas, good luck and a happy new year! ♡\( ̄▽ ̄)/♡ Hope you have a good time even in these difficult times!

Here are some Christmas images for the soul (^_<)〜☆

See ya'll! 💖

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

49.5K 1.8K 27
Kichou Nohime had never been a big part of Jotaro Kujo's life yet she would always be that only person which Jotaro cares to greet "Good Morning". Ye...
116K 8.3K 102
Life is short, and sometimes there are no second chances. But what if your life was just one never ending loop? (Various JJBA x Fem!reader) JoJo's B...
2.5K 258 29
After finding out your current guardian Joseph Joestar has a son, you accompany your mentor Jotaro Kujo to the town of Morioh. What was originally me...
582 24 12
Everyone knows the story of the great heroes. But what happens in the shadows that nobody mentions? KONO DIO FANFICTION DA! This is just a simple Jo...