Her Beautiful Innocence

By iguessiwritebooksnow

❝How did we get here?❞ I asked him as he twirled my hair between his fingers. He lifted my head up from his c... More

Prologue ♥ | 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚃𝚘𝚠𝚗
Chapter 1 | 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜
Chapter 2 | 𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚆𝚑𝚘'𝚕𝚕 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎
Chapter 3 | 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜
4 | 𝒫𝒶𝓎 𝒜𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
6 | 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝑒𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓏-𝒱𝑜𝓊𝓈
7 | 𝐻𝑜𝓃𝑔 𝒦𝑜𝓃𝑔
8 | 𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓹𝓹𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓘𝓽
9 | 𝓛𝓪𝓹-𝓢𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰
10 | 𝓙𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓼𝔂
11 | 𝓔𝓷𝓮𝓶𝓲𝓮𝓼
12 | 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔊𝔦𝔣𝔱
13 | 𝔉𝔯𝔢𝔢
14 | 𝔏𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔏𝔬𝔬𝔰𝔢
15 | ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔶
16 | 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝒶 𝐵❀𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒
17 | 𝒢𝑜𝑜𝒹𝒷𝓎𝑒
18 | 𝒮𝒸𝓇𝒶𝒷𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝒫𝒾𝑒𝒸𝑒𝓈
19 | 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒮𝑒𝒸𝓇𝑒𝓉 𝑀𝑒𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔
20 | ᴊᴀᴄᴋᴇᴛ
21 | ᴀ ʟɪꜰᴛ
22 | ᴄᴀʀ ʀɪᴅᴇ
23 | ᴅᴀᴛᴇ
24 | 𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐭-𝐈𝐭 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞
25 | 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐑𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐞𝐬
26 | 𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐍𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫
27 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫
28 | ᵀʰᵉ ᴬᵈᵈʳᵉˢˢ
29 | "ˢʰⁱᵗ"
30 | ₃ ₐ.ₘ.
31 | ˢᵗᵃⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵁᵖ ᶠᵒʳ ᴹʸˢᵉˡᶠ
32 | ♥ ᴘɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛ ♥
33 | ♥ ᴛʀᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ ♥
34 | ♥ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏᴡᴇ ᴍᴇ ♥
35 | ♥ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀʟᴍ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍ ♥
36 | 𝒩𝑜 𝒫𝓁𝒶𝓃 𝐵
37 | 𝓖𝓸𝓷𝓮
38 | 𝓔𝓼𝓬𝓪𝓹𝓮
39 | 𝓣𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓷
40 | 𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤
41 | 𝐏𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
42 | 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩
Epilogue ♥ | 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

5 | 𝐿𝒶𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓂𝓎 𝑒𝓎𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝓃 𝒽𝑒𝓇

20.4K 466 79
By iguessiwritebooksnow

A/N: Hey guys, I decided to make a chapter in Grayson's POV. I hope it turns out okay, enjoy!

Grayson's POV

The first time I saw her was when someone dropped her off in the school's parking lot. Probably a parent or something, I thought. When she waved at them from outside of the car, I could already tell that she was one of those friendly, shy people who always want to help one another. Even from the distance between us it was pretty obvious that her smile was fake and she was absolutely panicking—which I didn't blame her for. With her looks—not sound like a pervert or anything, but she looked incredibly beautiful—most girls would hate her from the start, and the guys will try to get in her pants as soon as they see her. 'Ooh, fresh meat' they'll say.

There are about three people I can tolerate at this school. Well, most of the time. Kyle, Anderson and Jacob, the latter I call Jake. I don't know if I would exactly call them 'my friends', but they're the closest people I have. They do annoy the shit out of me at times, but I can trust them.

The girl was wearing a jean skirt that reached mid-thigh and an off-shoulder top, and I just knew the boys were going to be creepy about it. Not that I should talk much, I've had my fantasies before - I mean who hasn't? But I try to keep them hidden.

And even if I didn't, she looked way too innocent for that. Maybe it was a façade, a fake. It wouldn't be the first time a girl tried to act all innocent, but I always saw straight through it, so I guess we'll see. Why the hell would I even care if she were a virgin or not. Plus, she'd probably annoy the shit out of me. I hate bubbly people, they're always so loud and talkative, and for what? Why would you be excited to go to school and talk to snakes? I don't think I'll ever understand.

Her skin looked soft to the touch and so golden and beautiful in the sunlight. Her lips weren't exactly plump, but not thin either. A rose pink, just like the blush that caressed her cheeks, and they beheld an extremely kissable impression. Her curious blue eyes scanned the place but didn't see mine.

Did she even notice all the eyes that were on her, surely she did, right? She was fiddling with the strap of her backpack and then looked down at the ground as she started her journey to the new high school. She was new, no doubt about that. In this school—which wasn't that big, neither too small—you'll see every face at least once. Most people knew each other's names, I would probably too, if I actually cared about them.

Boys were watching her every move with desire clear in their eyes. As disgusting as it sounds, and I hated to admit it, I could see why. Everything about her was perfect, from head to toe.

The bigger percentage of the girls were bitter-looking with jealousy plastered on their faces. They were envious of her form, the arrival she just made without noticing and the stares she got from everyone.

A group of silly and childish jocks whistled at her, but strangely enough, she didn't hear and kept on walking. It was as if she were in her own little world of imagination.

"Bro, r'you listening?" Anderson nudged me lightly on the arm. I looked at him, not having listened to anything he said. I raised my brows and hummed, confirming I did, even though I didn't and had no clue what he was on about.

But Anderson knew and he didn't really care, he just repeated what he said, "Are you free on Friday?"

Anderson was the calm, unbothered and more laid-back friend. He was definitely an introvert and never really talked. I don't think he's ever gotten on my nerves before.
He has a girlfriend though, she doesn't go to school here. They met at a fight club.
We sometimes went there if somebody we knew was playing. I still wonder how they're together, she was so wild and loud, while he was the opposite. They did have a few things in common. For example the lust of seeing blood on people they hate. He was quiet, but don't judge a book by its cover, his mind was seriously dark.

I thought about my answer and finally asked, "Why?"
I don't know why I asked, I already knew there was going to be a party. There's always one at the beginning and end of the school year, and even a few in-between.

"Party," came his short reply.

"I'll see," I said, not really bothered.

"What!?" Jake exclaimed, shoving me a bit. "Come on, Dude! Why not? There's gonna be free drinks, you can even use a few joints of mine. But you have to pay me back, I need the money."

Jacob was the jock in our little 'group'. He definitely knows how to get on my bad side, especially when I'm already in a bad mood, which is almost every day. I have to restrain myself from breaking his nose almost daily, but somehow we still ended up being close.

"Maybe," I answered in the same, bored tone. I should not have come to school today, I thought to myself. It's not like we're going to do something useful in class.

"Yeah Bro, he's right. Just come with us. I mean, there are going to be a lot of hot ladies," he drawled out. "When even was the last time you've had sex?"

Kyle was the, what they call: 'Ladies man'. He's constantly flirting with girls and knows how to do it properly. He has the looks, the charms and the dimples that pop out when he smiles helps with the occasion.

He has a point though. I actually can't recall when the last time I've had sex was. A few weeks ago? Maybe even a month or two.

I nodded, not seeing why I shouldn't go. "Is it still at the same house as last year?" I asked.

Jake grinned and said, "I knew you wouldn't let that go." And he then ruffled my already deranged hair before I pushed him off.

"I see you're in a good mood again today," Kyle remarked, smirking. "As always," he added. I rolled my eyes and ignored Jake's snickers, looking over to the side, subconsciously searching for the brown-haired girl I saw only a few seconds ago. I nearly missed her but recognised the light brown ends that disappeared as she rounded the corner.

"Do you guys know the new girl?" I asked out of the blue. The conversation they had started came to a stop, and Kyle and Jake looked at each other.

"So that's where your mind's been," Jake noted, flicking his eyebrows up and down. I looked at him with an unfazed yet unamused expression.

"Yeah, I think her name is Sophia or somethin'," Kyle answered and I nodded, looking away again. "Did you see her?" he asked.

I chuckled. "Didn't you?" I said back. "I think the entire school knows how she looks now, she made quite the entrance if you ask me. I mean, she definitely got all the boys looking at her like hungry puppies, ready to hunt."

Jake and Kyle both seemed pretty disappointed with the statement. "Come on, we missed her!" Jake whined, throwing his hands up in the air.

"Don't worry, Jakey boy, we'll see her again," Kyle smirked, already planning something, I could see it. I shook my head at them and muttered 'dogs' to myself.

Skip events*

I was finally sitting in my chair again, in the last row by the window. No one except a few try-hard girls would dare to turn around and look at me. I stared out the window, not paying attention to what the teacher was saying, thinking about nothing in particular. My mind was blank, and I liked it how it was. Nothing to stress about.

Just because the new girl, Sophia was exceptionally beautiful, didn't mean she was going to get away with sitting in my chair. No one was allowed to sit there besides me, everyone knew that, even the teachers. But because she's new, I didn't take it personally.

I could feel her eyes burning my skin, so I, at last, turned around, raising my eyebrows. She blushed hard, I didn't even know until now that it was possible to get so red in the face, but it kind of suited her. I dismissed the fact that I thought she looked incredibly cute when she did it.

At first, I assumed she faked the whole 'innocent' thing, but when I saw her from up-close, I knew she really was that person. Her nerves easily got the best of her and she stuttered a lot.

I noted that she was oblivious as well, she didn't seem to notice that literally all the boys were ogling her. It wasn't the first guy I also saw looking at her ass. Shit, I couldn't really blame them. Okay, yeah I know, I sound like a total ass. Which I am, but why should I care what other people think of me? I never did in the first place and they never gave me a reason.

I observed all that from sneaking peeks at her here and there. I couldn't help but think that she was absolutely adorable, and I hated it. Why the hell do I think that? I've never found girl 'cute'. It only takes that to irritate me.

-

I've seen her zoning out quite a lot, many of those times were while she was staring at me. It was pretty amusing to watch her blush after she noticed that I had caught her.

The third time she zoned out was when she was drawing during Biology. The girl she drew was so realistic. It only took her a few minutes and it already looked like an art piece that belonged in a museum.

I didn't know if she knew the girl on the paper or not, but it was the complete opposite of Sophia, still flawlessly beautiful though.

The teacher called out her name to answer a simple question, but Sophia didn't hear. At first I didn't react, but then the teacher's voice started getting louder and I had enough of her screeching, so I nudged Sophia gently.

I had to hold back a smirk when she snapped out of her trance. She appeared so disoriented, I had to turn my head away to not show the tiny smile that displayed on my lips. When I controlled my facial expressions again, I motioned with my head toward the blackboard.

The teacher argued with her, but finally repeated the question she asked Sophia. The solution was simple, we learned it last year. I decided to help her out, only once.

I whispered the answer, she heard it, I could tell by the way she tilted her head to me and then nodded lightly. She was being smart about it, the teacher didn't even see the small movement.

When school almost came to an end, we bumped into each other again, literally. She groaned and stumbled backwards, rubbing her forehead. When she looked back up and saw me and my friends behind me, her eyes became wide, now even bigger than they usually were.

"S-Sorry," she mumbled quietly, trying to walk past me. When she did that, I got a whiff of her scent - vanilla. I've never specifically liked vanilla before, but it did suit her.

Before she was gone, I stopped her and bent down slightly. I told her not to hang out with Shawn. Her breath hitched in her throat and I could feel her pounding heart against her chest. I loved the effect I had on her, just like every other girl in this school.

The reason why I was so mad when she talked to Shawn was because I heard him and his stupid friends talking outside of class. They made a bet. If Shawn could get it with Sophia by the end of the weekend, his friends would have to pay for his every lunch for a whole week.

If it were just another girl from here, the one's I had nothing to do with, I wouldn't have interjected. But Sophia was something else. You could see the innocence in her eyes from a mile away. It was weird, not the 'me' I knew. She seemed too fragile for them to play with, as if she would break when handled or talked to too roughly.

She wouldn't be able to forget what they did to her and it would shatter her heart into pieces. I know this because I once knew someone like her.

But that's a story for another time.

A/N: Did you like this chapter? I've never written in a boy's POV before (you've probably already noticed that). But now you've had a look inside Grayson's mind :)

Do you like his friends?

Do you like Sophia?

PS: Don't forget to VOTE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 5.6K 62
He's a guy that doesn't even know the meaning of the word "love." She's a girl who's scared to know what the meaning of the word "love" is. Add them...
509 18 12
An innocent london girl who's 17 years old waits patiently until she graduates high school to escape her abusive foster parents. On her journey, she...
3.1K 158 35
Falling in love with your worst enemy is not a simple thing for anyone. ############|||||############## Alex Kensington, heir to a vast medical empi...
201K 6.8K 43
#79 in Chicklit {highest ranking} [Completed] WARNING -This is my first books so read at your own risk plus please don't judge my writing with just t...