Gentle for her.

Af sparkleandshinex

"No one speaks to me the way you have been lately" He warned, his eyes trained on mine. "What are you going t... Mere

IMPORTANT NOTE
•Chapter One• The brown eyed girl...
•Chapter Two• Mysterious Italian...
•Chapter Three• Little sis...
•Chapter Four• 'Just a friend'...
•Chapter Five• The gala...
•Chapter Six• 'I crave it...'
•Chapter Seven• Scars...
•Chapter Eight• Hot mess...
•Chapter Nine• 'Mama's murder...'
•Chapter Ten• 'Don't leave.'
•Chapter Eleven• 'Read to me'
•Chapter Twelve• 'Just trust me...'
•Chapter Thirteen• 'Italy!?'
•Chapter Fourteen• A warm welcome...
•Chapter Fifteen• Lauretta...
•Chapter Sixteen• A dinner date in Italy.
•Chapter Seventeen• 'Your attitude stinks'
•Chapter Eighteen• Tease you with my lips...
•Chapter Nineteen• "I deserve the pain..."
•Chapter Twenty• Red underwear...
•Chapter Twenty One• Zipper trouble...
•Chapter Twenty Two• Gun shots in paradise...
•Chapter Twenty Four• Make love to me.
•Chapter Twenty Five• Empty bed & messy sheets.
•Chapter Twenty Six• Home, not so sweet home...
•Chapter Twenty Seven• Nothing good seems to last forever.
•Chapter Twenty Eight• "Your father?"
•Chapter Twenty Nine• Unexpected turn...
F I N A L C H A P T E R
~ E P I L O G U E ~
A note from me to you.

•Chapter Twenty Three• "Let her go..."

88.1K 2K 1.2K
Af sparkleandshinex

Kimberly's Pov -

Luca slung his jacket over my shoulders once I finally got my dress back on, the material was sticking to my soaking wet body as I shivered.

Multiple gun shots and shouting where heard again and my hand flew over my mouth, stopping my screams that where desperately trying to escape.

Luca was now on his phone, speaking in Italian and once he ended it, he pulled his gun from his pocket—snapping it into place.

He noticed how I flinched at the sound of his gun clicking, his lips forming a frown. Within a second, he was stood right in front of me. "I promise i'm going to get you out of here safely, I have a car on it's way right now to collect you"

"W-wait, only me..." I stuttered, my eyebrows furrowing. "Your not coming with me?"

When he shook his head no, my eyes welled up with salty tears. "Y-you can't leave me, please Luca" I reached out to grip his hands. "I'm a-afraid"

His arms instantly wrapped around me, pulling me into him as I sobbed—trying to tune out the loud bangs and screams coming from the top of the hill.

"I'm so sorry, amore. But I need you to be safe"

There was no need to ask why he was sorry, because I already knew when he lifted me and slung me over his shoulder...

He was running now, one of his arms holding me in place. To shocked to even open my mouth to speak, I tightly shut my eyes not wanting to see what was going on—the gun shots, screams and shouting growing louder and louder.

Before I knew it, I was back on my feet and being pushed into a car. "Luca! please don't leave me" I screamed but he quickly shut the door once I was inside, my tear filled eyes eagerly searching out of the window.

The car sped of just as I caught a glimpse of Luca, running inside his uncles house with his gun raised. I cried, my hands banging onto the tinted window.

"What are you doing?!" I yelled at the driver, wiping away my tears with the sleeve of Luca's jacket. "We can't just leave him back there, turn around"

Now tasting my own tears—the doctor side of me suddenly kicked in, when I saw people rolling around on the ground in pain, bloody wounds on someone of them, as we drove past.

"And those people, they could die! We need to call an ambulance, I-I can stop the blood until they return—I'm a surgeon. Goddamn it, will you just stop!"

The driver only continued to drive away. "T-turn around" I sobbed and slammed down into my seat, my wet hair sticking to my face.

"I'm sorry miss but boss ordered for me to get you back safely, I truly cannot stop" The driver spoke over my loud crying, the car now scurrying away with an unimaginable amount of speed...

-
Luca's Pov -

"Luca!" My papa yelling my name, filled my ears as soon as I entered my uncles house.

Dodging the bullets that where flying in hundreds of different directions—I jogged over to him, both of us hiding behind the kitchens counter. "Papa, it's the Russians. They know I've brought Kimberly to Italy"

"Lo so, cazzo, dannazione" He snapped while reloading his gun. [I fucking know, god dammit]

I felt my stomach twist with anger. "Padre Devo proteggerla. lei è importante per me" [Father I have to protect her. She's important to me]

He had no time to reply when we heard footsteps nearing us, My head quickly snapped around the counter, pointing my gun and shooting the scum bag who had spotted us.

He grunted, falling to the ground and I instantly lifted from my crouching position, I stared into my papa's cold eyes for a moment before rushing off.

Hectic wasn't even the word to explain what was happening right now, I was dodging bullets and also firing them. The loud echoed's travelling through my ear drums, almost defanging me.

Some may call it adrenaline, power or just being fearless. I've always been this way, straight into action—my minds always set on getting the job done. And so I did, puncturing holes into every man who was aiming at me.

But when I saw him—Michail. My face twisted with anger, the grip on my gun tightened as he casually sat, smoking a cigar. His hand raised, letting his men know it's fine to drop their weapons.

"You fucking Russian bastard, you are playing with the wrong deck of cards" I seethed.

He only laughed, flicking away his cigar. "Luca Vendor, seems you're in love with the girl huh?"

"You!" I snapped, pulling the trigger back on my gun. "You don't even speak about her"

"Hm" he nodded, lifting from his chair. "But it's obvious, no? Everyone knows that you of all people, only protect the people you love..."

He took large steps towards me, and I heard my men instantly charge to be behind me, quickly raising their guns. "One more step and I will take your fucking head off" I warned him.

He raised his hands, stopping where he was and let out a sarcastic chuckle. "I don't blame you, she is a looker...is she good in bed too?"

"Bastard" I went to run at him, my blood boiling—but my papas voice and hand harshly gripping my shoulder stopped me.

Turning my head to look at him with furrowed eyebrows, he shook his head at me. I shoved his hand off of my shoulder, my anger filled eyes returning to Michail's smug face.

"Domenico Vendor" Michail smirked, looking over at my papa. "Here to fight your sons battle?"

"No one fights anything for me" I spoke before my father could, my knuckles turning white from how tight my fists where clenched.

Michail only scoffed, turning around and picking up his jacket. "This is not over, Luca"

A loud annoyed groan left me as I stepped forward, gripping the bastards collar and slamming him against the wall. "Oh it is over" I gritted my teeth as my gun pressed into his stomach, his men instantly circled around us but Michail only smirked.

"Put down your guns" He told them, letting his eyes trail back to me. "He won't kill me" He muttered.

"That's were you are very wrong Michail" I deepened my gun even further into his stomach, pulling back the trigger—the clicking sound satisfying me.

I ignored my papa who was shouting for me, my gaze focused only on the piece of scum I had my grip on. "She has nothing to do with any shit between you and me, Michail. I promise you this—if you come near her, ever search for her again or even dare to look at her... I blow your fucking tiny pair of rotten balls off" I spat in his face.

I slammed him into the wall before letting go, shoving my gun into my waist band and turning around. My shoulder pushed past my papa, the cool air hitting my face when I left the house.

When I neared my car, all I could think about was Kimberly. Her tear stained face, her cries, her screaming for me to not leave her...

"Luca! You will stop right there" I heard my papa call out as I pulled open my car door.

"Stop fucking treating me like I'm still a child!" I looked over my shoulder, listening to his large footsteps that pattered over the pavement.

"You're going to get her killed, Luca" His words went through me, my chest aching with a very unfamiliar and strange feeling.

"Over my dead body" I snapped, looking into his eyes as I got inside my car.

"And don't you think I said that about your Mama!" He yelled, making me freeze just as I was about to close the door.

"The one time I wasn't there to protect her and she got murdered..." He started but I quickly cut him off, shaking my head.

"This is not the same, father! Don't bring Mama into this" I sent him a cold glare.

"You're not a fucking superhero, son" He began to walk towards my car. "Once someone knows you're soft for a woman, they will play on that for the rest of your life, especially in the world we are involved..."

"Why else do you think I've always taught you to not let your emotions take over? Let her go, let her go back to her normal life, her job, her family—before it ends badly, just like it did for me and your mama."

Ignoring him, I slammed my car door shut—my eyes tightly shutting for a moment to take a deep breath, before popping them back open and pushing my foot down on the gas, zooming off...

When I arrived home, I slammed the doors shut behind me, making the floor shake and the portraits on the walls wobble. Greta instantly trotted towards me, a worried expression on her face.

"Dov'è lei?" I asked, referring to Kimberly. [Where is she?]

"Al piano di sopra nella sua stanza. lei è molto arrabbiata capo, non ha mangiato niente! Le ho detto che ne aveva bisogno, ma lei dice di no" Greta explained, her hands fiddling with her apron. [Upstairs in her room. She's very upset boss, she's not eaten a thing! I've told her she needs it, but she just says no]

"Non preoccuparti Greta. Puoi andare a casa" And with that I jogged towards the stairs, leaving behind a surprised looking Greta. [Dont worry Greta. you can go home]

When my knuckles tapped on her door, a minutes silence passed and my hand gripped the door knob—about to turn it, when she suddenly spoke. "I've told you Greta, I'm really not hungry..."

With a sad sigh, I pushed open the door.

Kimberly hadn't yet looked up, she stood with only a white towel wrapped around her body. Combing a brush through her wet brunette locks, I could smell the fresh coconut shampoo from over here.

"Gret-" She froze, letting her brush fall to the ground before she was bolting towards me.

"Oh my god, I was so worried about you"

Her words warmed my heart and I didn't know why. Slowly, she pulled away from me—her eyes wondering around my body, checking if I had been hurt. Her face was makeup free, showing of the very small pretty freckles that scattered along her nose.

"W-what happened back there Luca? Was it the Russians, do they know we are here?" She looked up into my eyes while clinging onto the thin towel.

"I've taken care of it, il mio amore" I placed my hands on her cheeks, liking the way she fluttered her eyes closed and allowed herself to lean into my touch. [My love]

"I promise you, no one will ever hurt you—not without going through me first" I softly whispered, and her eyes slowly opened up.

"You should go and eat before you sleep...Goodnight, Kimberly" I let my hands fall from her cheeks.

As I turned, her small hands reached out to grip my wrists—making me face her with a confused look. But when her soft, addictive lips where on mine...my confusion was replaced with passion.

My foot kicked the door shut, spinning Kimberly around and pushing her up against it—all while our lips continued to attack one on others. My hands tugged at the thin towel that was stopping me from seeing her naked chest as she fiddled with my shirts buttons—both of our breathing getting heavier.

When she pulled away from me, teasing me by chewing her bottom lip. She looked into my eyes before she began placing wet kisses down my neck, along my jaw and over to my ear—where she stopped for a moment and let her warm breath tickle me.

Both my hands pressed deep into the door behind her, composing my thoughts as I felt myself growing more and more aroused...

•••

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

1.7M 40.9K 43
Smut Warning 🤫🔥 _____________ I quickly snapped out of the trance he put me in before placing me knife at the side of his neck. "Alessandro if you...
781K 24.8K 53
Book 2 in the 'Beautiful' Trilogy. Niccolo De Luca, now 26 years of age and next in line to take over as The Don of the notorious De Luca family Maf...
402K 10K 44
"He's just a friend." I whispered my heart beating wildly in my chest,"You call yourself my fiancé when you whøre behind my back!" He shouted a vein...
Intoxicating Af Nani🦋

Generel Fiktion

238K 3.9K 48
Rosalina, 24 year old whose family was just killed by her abusive Fiancé, escapes to New York where she gets sent to live with old best friend and Ma...