what the hell happened to you...

By hehlolz

π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› π™΄πš’πšπš‘πš π™Όπš’ πšœπš’πšœπšπšŽπš›πšœ πšŠπš—πš 𝙸 πš‘πšŠπš πš—πšŽπšŸπšŽπš› πš‹πšŽπšŽπš— πšŸπšŽπš›πš’ πšŒπš•πš˜πšœπšŽ. 𝚈/πš—... More

πš˜πš—πšŽ.
𝚝𝚠𝚘.
πšπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽ.
πšπš˜πšžπš›.
πšπš’πšŸπšŽ.
πšœπš’πš‘.
πšœπšŽπšŸπšŽπš—.
πšŽπš’πšπš‘πš.
πš—πš’πš—πšŽ.
πšπšŽπš—.
πšŽπš•πšŽπšŸπšŽπš—.
πšπš πšŽπš•πšŸπšŽ.
πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπšŽπšŽπš—.
πšπš˜πšžπš›πšπšŽπšŽπš—.
πšπš’πšπšπšŽπšŽπš—.
πšœπš’πš‘πšπšŽπšŽπš—.
πšœπšŽπšŸπšŽπš—πšπšŽπšŽπš—.
πšŽπš’πšπš‘πšπšŽπšŽπš—.
πš—πš’πš—πšŽπšπšŽπšŽπš—.
πšπš πšŽπš—πšπš’.
πšπš πšŽπš—πšπš’-πš˜πš—πšŽ.
πšπš πšŽπš—πšπš’-𝚝𝚠𝚘.
πšπš πšŽπš—πšπš’-πšπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽ.
πšπš πšŽπš—πšπš’-πšπš˜πšžπš›.
πšπš πšŽπš—πšπš’-πšπš’πšŸπšŽ.
πšπš πšŽπš—πšπš’-πšœπš’πš‘.
πšπš πšŽπš—πšπš’-πšœπšŽπšŸπšŽπš—.
πšπš πšŽπš—πšπš’-πšŽπš’πšπš‘πš.
πšπš πšŽπš—πšπš’-πš—πš’πš—πšŽ.
πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπš’.
πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπš’-πš˜πš—πšŽ.
πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπš’-𝚝𝚠𝚘.
πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπš’-πšπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽ.
πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπš’-πšπš˜πšžπš›.
πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπš’-πšπš’πšŸπšŽ.
πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπš’-πšœπš’πš‘.
πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπš’-πšœπšŽπšŸπšŽπš—.
πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπš’-πšŽπš’πšπš‘πš.
πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπš’-πš—πš’πš—πšŽ.
πšπš˜πš›πšπš’.
πšπš˜πš›πšπš’-πš˜πš—πšŽ.
πšπš˜πš›πšπš’-𝚝𝚠𝚘.
πšπš˜πš›πšπš’-πšπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽ.
πšπš˜πš›πšπš’-πšπš˜πšžπš›.
πšπš˜πš›πšπš’-πšπš’πšŸπšŽ.
πšπš˜πš›πšπš’-πšœπš’πš‘.
πšπš˜πš›πšπš’-πšœπšŽπšŸπšŽπš—.
πšπš˜πš›πšπš’-πšŽπš’πšπš‘πš.
πšπš’πšπšπš’.
πšπš’πšπšπš’-πš˜πš—πšŽ.
πšπš’πšπšπš’-𝚝𝚠𝚘.
πšπš’πšπšπš’-πšπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽ.
πšπš’πšπšπš’-πšπš˜πšžπš›.
πšπš’πšπšπš’-πšπš’πšŸπšŽ.
πšπš’πšπšπš’-πšœπš’πš‘.
πšπš’πšπšπš’-πšœπšŽπšŸπšŽπš—.
πšπš’πšπšπš’-πšŽπš’πšπš‘πš.
πšπš’πšπšπš’-πš—πš’πš—πšŽ.
πšœπš’πš‘πšπš’.

πšπš˜πš›πšπš’-πš—πš’πš—πšŽ.

6K 174 59
By hehlolz

Lila started kicking her feet, trying to get out from the pressure on her neck. Blood splattered on the ground as her calf kept hitting the ground. She kept grunting and coughing.

"You've got a good nose," the Handler stated.

Five looked at the Handler, not faltering the pressure he was putting on Lila's neck. "You know, planting her in a psych ward, taking advantage of my simpleton brother, that was smart," he breathed, smiling sarcastically.

"Well, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree," the Handler shrugged.

Five look up from Lila to the Handler, his brows furrowing slightly. Y/n put her tongue to the side of her mouth, she shook her head, looking up and then at the Handler. She scoffed, shaking her head again. "Of course."

"She's your-" Five started.

"Daughter," the Handler finished for him. "Yes, and she's my only one. So, I'd appreciate it if you didn't crush her windpipe."

Five sighed, taking his foot off her neck. "Pussy," Y/n muttered, causing Five to glare at her. She shrugged, putting her hands up defensively, "Hey, come on now. I would've choked the bitch the death. And you're the assassin here, not the other way around."

Lila got up quickly, standing by the Handler. She started coughing and panting from her lack of oxygen. She took a step towards Five. "I am so going to enjoy killing you someday," she breathed.

"I'll make sure your dead before then," Y/n smiled fakely. Lila scoffed, glaring at the two of them as Five smirked.

"Lila, darling, would you give us a minute please?" the Handler interrupted.

Five raised his eyebrows and looked at the Handler. He smiled, "Yes, the grown-ups need to talk." The Handler nodded and Five turned to Lila, smiling.

"But Y/n gets to stay here," Lila said.

"I'm also technically ten years older than you," Y/n replied.

"And drunk," Lila huffed, turning around and limping away. She hit something in frustration and it hit the floor with a clatter.

"She's right," the Handler said. She nodded towards Lila's direction.

"Not happening," Y/n deadpanned.

The Handler looked at Five and raised an eyebrow. Five shrugged, putting his hands in his pockets. He turned to Y/n, raising his eyebrows. She rolled her eyes, "Fine." She took a few steps forward, stopping and turning to the Handler. She pointed her finger at the Handler, "If there's a deal here, don't leave me out of it. Got it?" The Handler nodded and Y/n turned to Five. "Got it?" He sighed and nodded. Y/n clapped her hands together. "Great," she said sarcastically, walking over to where Lila was sitting on a table.

"Thanks for the stab wound by the way," Lila said, rolling her eyes.

"Oops," Y/n shrugged, hopping onto the table across from Lila.

"That's where you come in," Y/n heard the Handler say to Five. "You and," she gestured over to Y/n, "your little girlfriend over there."

Five shook his head, "No. No it isn't"

Y/n smiled fakely at the Handler. She huffed, laying on her back. She sighed, "This is fun."

Lila scoffed, "Tell me about it."

"But remember, doomsday is right around the corner, and the way things are going, I'm your only option," the Handler said loudly.

Five stopped next to Y/n, and turned his head to look at the Handler. "Not yet you aren't," he deadpanned, nodding to the door. Y/n sighed, hopping off the tabled and walking over to Five. He scoffed, grabbing her wrist and blinking them out of the warehouse.

-

"So what do we have to do?" Y/n asked, catching up to Five.

"Well, if my first plan fails, we have to kill the Board of Directors."

"Kill the board?" Y/n asked, raising her eyebrows. She walked in front of Five and stopped. "Five that's crazy. Even we can't do that."

He paused and sighed, "Look Y/n, I don't want to do it. It's a last resort. And we only do it if this plan goes south." He walked around her, continuing on.

She huffed, walking after him. "And what exactly is this plan?" Five ignored her, continuing to walk. "Five," she said, grabbing his sleeve. He kept walking, so she grabbed his sleeve again. Gripping his sleeve, she pulled him around. He spun around, coming face to face with her.

"Why are you ignoring me?" she asked, staring at his eyes.

He shook his head slightly, "I'm not."

"Yes you are," she said through gritted teeth. "Why are you ignoring my questions? I don't even know what I did to make you so upset?" She shook her head, "Do you want to talk about it? What happened, is that it? Are you mad that Klaus and Allison and Vanya know about it? I didn't tell them Five I swear."

"Y/n stop."

"No, Five. What the hell is going on with you?"

"Y/n stop," he said, grabbing her wrist softly. "I just don't want everyone to make a big deal if they find out okay? If you didn't tell them then it's not your fault they know all right? We don't have to talk about it. I just- There's a lot going on right now with Dad and the apocalypse."

"Then tell me what your damn plan is. If I go with you on these damn things, I'd like to know what the hell I'm getting myself into."

He huffed, "Did you get an invitation? From Dad?"

"Magnolia Street?" she raised an eyebrow.

"That's the one," he stated. "We all need to go. Dad knows something about time travel. He might be able to help us get out of here. But if he doesn't, we have to do what the Handler wants us to do."

"Kill the board?"

"Kill the board."

She sighed, "Okay."

"Okay?"

"Yeah, let's go," she huffed, walking around him. He dropped her hand and started walking next to her.

-

Five stopped abruptly, pulling the invitation out of his blazer and opening it. Y/n turned her head, looking at the building beside her. Southland Life.

"This is it?" she asked, furrowing her brows.

"That's what it says," Five stated, folding it up and putting it back in his pocket. "Let's go," he grabbed her hand and started walking inside, dragging her behind him. Y/n pushed open the door, giving the both of them space to walk into the building. They both sighed, walking over to the stairs. Climbing the stairs, they found the elevators.

"You ready to see the old bastard?" Y/n asked as Five pressed the up button to the left of an elevator door.

"Nope," he said as the doors opened. He sighed, grabbing her hand again and walking inside the elevator. "Which floor is it?" he asked, turning to her.

"Top one," she replied bluntly. Five nodded, leaning over to the floors and clicking the highest floor.

He put his free hand in his pocket and sighed, looking at the ground. "Okay," he mumbled, sighing again as the doors started closing. Y/n let out a small shaky breath as she looked up at the ceiling.

Just as the doors were about to close, someone put their hand between them, stopping the doors from closing. "Wait up," someone said. The doors were pulled open, revealing a, slightly dressed up, Diego. Y/n and Five dropped each other's hands as Diego came into view.

They all nodded slightly to each other. "Looking nice Diego," Y/n said as Diego walked around her and stopped behind her.

"Hold it!" someone exclaimed, running towards the doors. Allison slowed down instantly, seeing the other three in the elevator. Klaus came up behind her as they both walked into the elevator.

"Hey everyone," Klaus mumbled as he stumbled into the elevator. He walked around Five's side, standing behind Five and next to Diego. Vanya walked in, standing next to Y/n.

Luther walked in, squeezing in between Y/n and Vanya. "Excuse me," he whispered, turning around to face the open doors. Y/n and Five took a step to the side to let Luther in.

Five smirked slightly.

"Good. We're all here."

The elevator dinged and the doors closed slowly.

"Y/n," Klaus whispered in her ear.

She turned her head to face him. "What is it Klaus?"

He looked between her and Five, smirking. She scoffed, rolling her eyes and turning back forward. She moved her feet and cracked her neck. "Fuck off Klaus," she muttered.

"Ooo, feisty," Klaus said, making a hissing noise.

From behind Y/n, she could hear Allison sniffing. She made a disgusted face. "Oh," she groaned quietly, pulling up her cardigan and putting her nose into it.

"Oof," Five said, shaking his head.

Y/n shuttered, putting her nose in her blazer like Allison had done. "Luther, come on," she gagged.

"Oh my god," Vanya shivered, putting her hand over her mouth and nose. Five pinched his nose, glancing at Y/n. She shook her head, keeping her face in her blazer as she looked at him.

"Ahh," Klaus said, moving his hands in the air. "Luther, that smells, amazing."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 4.6K 34
𝐹. π»π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘”π‘’π‘’π‘£π‘’π‘  M͟a͟t͟u͟r͟e͟ c͟o͟n͟t͟e͟n͟t͟ i͟n͟c͟l͟u͟d͟e͟d͟!Μ² - π™Žπ™žπ™§ π™π™šπ™œπ™žπ™£π™–π™‘π™™ π˜Όπ™™π™€π™₯π™©π™šπ™™ π™€π™žπ™œπ™π™© π˜Ύπ™π™žπ™‘π™™π™§π™šπ™£. π™Žπ™šοΏ½...
38.1K 857 20
π™΅πš’πšŸπšŽ'𝚜 πšπš’πš–πšŽ-πšπš›πšŠπšŸπšŽπš•πš’πš—πš πšπšŠπš’πš•πšœ πšπš‘πšŽ π™·πšŠπš›πšπš›πšŽπšŽπšŸπšŽπšœ πšœπš’πš‹πš•πš’πš—πšπšœ, 𝚊𝚜 πšπš‘πšŽπš’ πšŠπš•πš• πšπšŠπš•πš• πšœπš™πš›πšŽπšŠπš 𝚘𝚞𝚝 πš’...
297K 7.3K 19
━ π’…π’Šπ’†π’ˆπ’ π’‰π’‚π’“π’ˆπ’“π’†π’†π’—π’†π’” π’‡π’‚π’π’‡π’Šπ’„π’•π’Šπ’π’
23.6K 520 18
On twelfth hour on the first day of October, 1989, forthy-three children across the globe where born with special abilities, you being one of them. E...