Which One?

By ZerLushipper

Tsukashi Yomiuri. He's a really sweet boy who's really soft when it comes to others and cares for nearly ever... More

Prologue~
Chapter 2~
Chapter 3~
Chapter 4~
Chapter 5-

Chapter 1~

12 1 0
By ZerLushipper

"Wait. Tsukashi. Can you explain one more time about how to use your quirk?" Vintino asked.

Just try to feel dark energy around you and in the area and try to make the ground around you decay.

"Um...easier said that done." Vintino said as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Vintino. Don't worry. It's not easy to control your quirk. Especially if you're using for the first time." Sana said as she stood up and walked over to him. "Nearly every single living thing and dark or negative energy within them, so it'll be easier. But with you guys, I'm pretty sure you have a lot of it yourself."

"You say that we have a lot of it, but so do you." Vintino said, shocking Sana. "I can see a lot of negative energy emitting from you. Is something wrong?"

"Now is not the time for chit chat. We need to train our quirks." Sana said darkly as she turned away.

"Right. Sorry." Vintino apologized.

He crossed his legs again and tried to clear his mind. He then felt all the negative and dark energy all around within a 2 mile radius.
He absorbed all of the energy, and released it, causing the grass and trees to decay.

Vintino. That's enough.

Vintino opened his eyes to see that the trees and grass was dead.

"Eh? That was cool!" Sana exclaimed.

"Really?" Vintino asked.

"Yeah!" Sana exclaimed. "Although, we might need to find a new place to practice."

"Yeah. Sorry about that. But why don't we take a break at a nearby cafe?" Vintino suggested as Sana nodded eagerly.

__________________________________________

Sana and Rito was walking down the sidewalk behind a green haired boy who was around their age.

"Hey Deku!" A pomeranian called out. "Good luck getting into U.A you quirkless bastard."

"Disgusting." Sana said to herself.

"To think you'd be any good becoming a hero." The boy mumbled, making the pomeranian stop.

"The hell did you say?" He asked as he turned around and set off mini explosions in his hand.

Rito. Stop him.

"The hell, Tsukashi?! I'm not gonna get in the way of that!" Rito mumbled to himself.

Well, since I wanna become a hero and you're currently in control of my body, it's the least I could possibly do.

"Fine." Rito said as he sighed.

"Rito? What are you doing?" Sana asked.

"Doing what Tsukashi told me to do." Rito replied as he walked over to the group of boys.

"Huh? Who the hell are you?" The pomeranian asked.

"Good question. But as if I would tell that information to an angry pomeranian." Rito said in a bored tone as he put his hands in his hoodie pocket. "So can you leave this boy alone?"

"Shut the hell up you damn extra!" He yelled.

Rito sighed and ran his hand through is pink hair.

"Fine. Then I guess well have to do this the hard way." Rito said.

"Die, you bastard!" He yelled.

Rito dodged his attack, grabbed his arm, and pushed him down by his neck.

"I'd calm down if I were you." Rito whispered in his ear. "I still don't know how to properly use the host's quirk properly."

Rito got off of him, brushed the dust off of his clothes, grabbed the green haired boy and Sana's arm, and walked away with them.

"Rito. I didn't know you could fight." Sana pointed out.

"Neither did I, Sana." Rito replied as they stopped walking once they got to the cafe.

"U-um.....thank you for helping me." The boy said as he fidgeted with his fingers.

"No problem, kid." Rito said. "What's your name?"

"I-Izuku Midoriya." He answered.

"Ooh! That's a nice name!" Sana exclaimed as she smiled. "I'm Sana Omiru but you can just call me Sana. And currently, he's Rito."

"Nice to meet you Sana-San and Rito-San." Midoriya said with a smile.

"Why don't we all eat together?" Sana asked.

"Eh?" Midoriya and Rito asked.

"Yeah!" Sana exclaimed.

"I'm sorry. I would really love to, but I have to get home soon." Midoriya said in an apologetic tone as he bowed.

"Don't worry about it. We can always do it another time." Rito said.

"Hopefully, I'll see you two soon." Midoriya said. "Bye!"

And with that, he walked away until he was out of sight.

"Well he's nice." Sana said with a smile. "I'm hungry. Let's eat."

__________________________________________

"So how was your training?" Mrs. Omiru asked as she ate a spoonful of rice.

"Oh, It's going great!" Sana exclaimed. "Tsukashi, Rito, Yukuri, and Vintino is controlling their quirk pretty well in such a short amount of time."

"Yeah. And Sana is doing vocal exercises to strengthen her voice." Tsukashi added.

"Tsukashi. What is your quirk anyway?" Mr. Omiru asked.

"Good question." Tsukashi replied. "I'm not so sure myself. All I know so far is that I can control dark energy."

"So you don't fully know what your quirk is?" Mrs. Omiru asked as he shook his head.

"I think it's time for us to start heading to bed. It's already pretty late." Sana pointed out.

"Oh! I didn't realize how later it was." Mrs. Omiru said. "You children go to bed. We'll clean up."

"Thanks you." They said as they got up and left.

"Y'know, honey. I'm kind of worried for not only Sana, but also for Tsukashi." Mr. Omiru said. "He's gone through and endured so much for the past 10 years, but what I've seen so far, he acts like nothing has happened and everything is fine."

"I see what your saying. I can clearly see that his metal state is not the best, no matter how you look at it." Mrs. Omiru said. "I'm afraid that the hero courses and training will become more of a strain on his mental state and something might happen that'll make everything worse and it might break him emotionally."

__________________________________________

It's been 2 months so far and there's only a month until the U.A Entrance Exams. The quirk training with Sana and Tsukashi was going very well. They just need to work on their combat and strength.
Sana's parents paid for their combat classes because they knew how much they wanted to become heros at this point.

Tsukashi volunteered to get the groceries by himself since he needed some time to think.
After he got the groceries he was walking down the sidewalk, but then he heard screams coming from on alleyway, the smell of cooking meat, and a blue hue.

Since Rito was the one in control, he chose not to investigate, but he was already going to pass the alleyway anyways.
When got to the entrance, he saw a bunch of burning bodies and a man standing in front of them. He had scars on his face and body, and was wearing a long trenchcoat like jacket with a white shirt and black pants.

The man turned around to see Rito standing there, staring at him. But then his eyes widened when he saw Rito hold up an okay gesture with his hand and started to walk away.
The man went after Rito and dragged back into the alleyway.

"Give me a second." Rito said and he used his quirk to transport the groceries to the Omiru's place. "Okay. Now what do you want?"

"Think you can just witness a murder and just walk off like that?" He asked.

"Uh, yes. Because that what I was going to do." Rito said in a duh tone. "I'm not that stupid. If I told the police about this and the killer already saw my face, they're bound to find and kill me. So it's better to keep quite about some things."

"Now look at my in the eyes and tell me if I have enough energy and the will to even speak a word about this."

The man looked into Rito's eyes. Dispite his have golden eyes, they looked so dead and empty.

"Now you see. So if you will excuse me." Rito said as he was about to walk away.

The man grabbed Rito's arm, causing him to inhale sharply because of the pain. The man could clearly see the bandages wrapped around Rito's arms since his hoodie sleeves were rolled up past his elbows, and he could see the bandages wrapped around his neck as well.

"I guess your depression got the best of you." The man pointed out.

"Why the hell do you care?" Rito asked.

The man didn't answer and just walked over to a nearby bench and sat them both down.
He was about to take the bandages off both of his arms and his neck, but Rito stopped him.

"You're a villain. Why the hell would you care about stuff like this?" Rito asked.

"I may be a villain but that doesn't mean I'm heartless. I can clearly see you've been through a lot on life." The man pointed out.

He took the bandages off of his right arm and already saw more than 20 cuts. Some were very old and a few others were fresh and bleeding.
He took the bandages from his left arm to see that there were way more than on the other arm. He took the bandages from his neck to see that it was bright red and a bit swollen.

He touched Rito's neck, causing Rito to inhale sharply again.

"What does it feel like?" The man asked.

"...It burns a lot..." Rito whispered.

"I bet it does. Because either someone chokes you on the daily or you so it yourself, and your neck has deliberately been cut." The man explained. "You need to disinfect this quickly. Do you have anything?"

Rito just casually pulled out a bottle of rubbing alcohol, cotton balls, tweezers, and needle and thread.

"Let me guess. Abuse?" The man asked and Rito slightly nodded.

"But I don't go through it anymore. My father's in jail now." Rito said.

"What about your mother?" He asked.

"She's dead. My father killed her." Rito answered. "So now I live with my friend and her family."

"So I correct about you choking yourself?"

"...Yes..."

The man finished treating Rito's wounds, and wrapped them back up.

"T-thank you." Rito said as he pulled his sleeves back down.

The man ruffled Rito's hair and stood up.

"The name's Dabi. Don't forget it." Dabi said as he walked off.

__________________________________________

A week before the entrance exams, Mrs. Omiru chose to take Tsukashi to a doctor to check up on his general health and his mental health before the entrance exams.

"Hello Tsukashi. I'm Dr. Mikuri." Dr. Mikuri introduced.

"My name is currently Yukuri right now, but it's nice to meet you Dr. Mikuri." Yukuri said as he bowed.

Yukuri went through a series of tests until it was finally done.

"Well Mrs. Omiru, it appears he has Calcium Deficiency, Multiple Personality Disorder, Anxiety, and Server Depression." Dr. Mikuri said. "I suggest you have someone look after him and to make sure that none of this gets any worse. It would also possibly be beneficial for him to get a therapist. I can also prescribe him Anti-depressants if you want."

"Thank you Dr. Mikuri. But I don't think I'll put on any medication any time soon. He's already gone through so much, and he just needs to clear his mind from everything's that has happened." Mrs. Omiru said. "I'll do my best to support him and take care of him to my fullest extent."

Mrs. Omiru walked out of the room and went to get Yukuri from the waiting room.

"Yukuri let's go." Mrs. Omiru said with a smile as she held out her hand.

__________________________________________

"Vintino. Tsukashi's birthday is the same day as the entrance exams." Mrs. Omiru started off. "What do you think he would like?"

"Well, he likes oversized clothing, music, and art." Vintino thought outloud. "I'm not quite sure. He's never really told us anything about his interests and the things he likes. I know it'll sound like a lot of money but maybe one oversized bright yellow hoodie, a monitored drawing tablet, and a laptop. You don't have to get all of those things."

"No no. I'll see what I can do." Mrs. Omiru said with a devilish smile that sent shivers down Vintino's spine.

They finally made it home and walked I side just to be greeted with Sana and Mr. Omiru covered in flour.

"This is exactly why I do the cooking." Mrs. Omiru said as she sighed.

"Welcome home!" Sana and Mr. Omiru greeted.

...

"Does anyone want anything from the convenience store?"

"Spicy ramen please." Sana said.

"Some more Pokey if it's not too much of a bother." Mr. Omiru said.

"Strawberry milk please." Mrs. Omiru said. "Tsukashi. Would you like one of us to come with you?"

"No no. It's fine. I'll be back soon." Tsukashi said as he walked out.

"Sana. If you two get into U.A, can you promise me something?" Mrs. Omiru asked.

"Sure. What is it?" Sana asked.

"Can you please keep a close eye on Tsukashi, constantly check on him, and don't leave him alone too much." Mrs. Omiru said.

"Yeah, but mom. Where is this coming from?" Sana asked with concern.

"When we went to the doctor today, he was diagnosed with, of course, Multiple Personality Disorder, but he was also diagnosed with Server Depression and Anxiety." She said. "He also has Calcium deficiency."

"I...I didn't know any of that." Sana said as she hung her head down.

"None of us did. He kept it to himself." Mr. Omiru chimed in. "Although, I can't blame him. It's not always easy to express and tell others how you feel."

"Yeah. You're right." Sana said as she picked her head up. "And don't worry mom. I'll do my best."

__________________________________________

Tsukashi was walking down the sidewalk, but someone grabbed him and pulled him into an alleyway.

"Give me all your money!" A man shouted as he pointed his gun and Tsukashi.

"Huh? Why would I do that?" Tsukashi asked.

"Because it's either your money, or your life."

Tsukashi stayed silent for a few seconds, but then giggled. Then he started to laugh hysterically, shocking the man.

"Is he crazy?" The man thought.

Tsukashi grabbed the gun out of the man's hand, and he pointed the gun to the side of his own head.

"Y'know, you're funny. To think you would scare me but telling that you'll kill me." Tsukashi said as he smirked. "Although, 'Your money or your life' sounds like a health insurance slogan instead of a threat if you ask me."

Tsukashi then activated his quirk and black tentacles wrapped around the man's body.

"P-please don't kill me." The man begged.

"Oh? So now you're telling me not to kill you, even though you threatened to kill me? Oh, give me a break." Tsukashi said as he laughed and the tentacles tightened. "Don't worry. I'm not gonna kill you."

He then pointed the gun at the man. The crazed look in Tsukashi's eyes terrified him. It was as if he wasn't afraid to kill anyone who messes with him, or even afraid the die.

"This is a warning. If you try to rob me again or anyone else and I find out, maybe I'll kill you."

Tsukashi dropped the gun and released the man. The man fumbled with his gun and ran away.

"Well that was quite the show." Dabi said appearing out of no where.

"So you just watched?" Tsukashi asked and he crossed his arms.

"Tsukashi. I've known you for almost a month so far, and I know you won't let yourself get killed so easily." Dabi said with a chuckle. "And I wanted to see what you would do to defend yourself."

"But what would you have done if I didn't defend myself?"

"Then I would've saved you. Like I said. I may be a villain, but I'm not heartless. By the way. How are your injuries?"

"U-um.....they're fine." Tsukashi said as fidgeted with his hands.

"You've cutting yourself again, haven't you?" Dabi asked as he crossed his arms.

"...Sorry..."

Dabi then pulled Tsukashi into a hug.

"Can you do me a favor?" Dabi asked.

"What is it?" Tsukashi asked.

"If you get accepted into U.A, make sure you become a better hero than the current ones. You and Sana." Dabi said as he tightened the hug. "Even if we'll be on separate sides. I'll make sure that I won't ever hurt you two and make sure no other villains hurt you. But I can't be so sure about Stain."

"Thank you, Dabi." Tsukashi said as he snuggled his face into his chest. "We'll try to do our best."

Suddenly, Tsukashi's phone rang. He took out his phone to see that Sana was calling him.

"Sana? What's up?"

"Tsukashi. Where are you? You've been out for a while."

"Oh. Sorry. I'll be back soon. I just got distracted."

"Okay. See you in a few minutes."

-end of call-

"Tsukashi. Before you go, I wanna let you know something." Dabi started off. "You're kinda like a little brother to me."

"Same here. And I guess whoever your siblings are, I guess I'm their brother as well, in a way." Tsukashi replied. "Bye Dabi. See you another time."

__________________________________________

"I wish you two the best of luck." Mrs. Omiru said with a smile.

"Knowing how powerful you two are, you'll get into U.A with no problem!" Mr. Omiru exclaimed with a smile.

"Thank you mom and dad." Sana said.

"Thank you Mr And Mrs. Omiru." Rito said as he bowed.

"Oh, there's no need to bow sweety." Mrs. Omiru said as he lifted him up. "Just make sure you two don't get hurt and do your best."

Mr and Mrs. Omiru pulled the children into a hug, and watched them make their way to U.A.

"Don't worry honey. They'll do just fine." Mr. Omiru reassured.

"I know. I know." She replied with a sigh.

...

"Izuku! Hi!" Sana exclaimed as she waved.

The green haired boy turned around, and along with a brown haired girl.

"Oh! Hi Sana-San! Hi Rito-San!" Midoriya exclaimed as he waved back and they walked towards him and the brown haired girl.

"Deku-kun. Who are these people?" The brown haired girl asked.

"Oh. Uraraka-San. This is Sana-San and Rito-San." Midoriya introduced. "Sana-San and Rito-San. This is Uraraka-San. We just met."

"Its so nice to meet you!" Sana exclaimed as she shook her hands vigorously.

"I-its nice to meet you too." Uraraka said .

"Sana. Calm down. Don't rip her arms off now. She'll most likely have to use them during the exams." Rito stated.

"Oh! Yeah, sorry about that." Sana said as she stopped and scratched the back of her neck. "U-um, why don't we get going?"

"Oh! You're right! Let's get going!" Midoriya exclaimed as they walked into the building

...

Present Mic was giving his speech and was explaining how the exams will work.

"Sana. What's wrong?" Yukuri whispered.

"Huh? What do mean?" Sana asked in a whisper.

"You acted weirdly when you were around Uraraka."

"I-I don't know what you're talking about."

"Really now? Cause you just stuttered, and you're blushing. I bet its because you started to think about her after I said her name." Yukuri explained. "You like her don't you?"

Sana stayed silent for a while before nodding her head while a small smirk formed on Yukuri's face.
Suddenly, a boy with blue hair and glasses raised his hand and stood up.

He then pointed out that Midoriya was mumbling too much, and that Yukuri and Sana were having a conversation. And he said if they're not going to take this seriously, then they should leave.
Midoriya apologized, but Yukuri just gave him a look that he's never done before, which made a shiver run down the blue haired boy's spine and along with a few others, and it felt like the room when cold.

The blue haired boy sat right back down, and Present Mic continued to talk.

"Y-Yukuri. What was that?" Sana asked with a worried expression.

"What was what?" Yukuri asked. "What did I do? What happened?"

"U-um...nevermind..." Sana replied.

I'm confused too. What happened?

None of us know what happened Vintino. You're not the only one who's confused.

Rito's right. Yukuri. What happened?

"I don't know. Everything went black, and I have no idea what happened or what Sana is talking about." Yukuri replied in his thoughts.

Hehe.....

W-what the hell was that?

"It wasn't you, Rito?" Yukuri asked in his thoughts.

No. What about you, Vintino?

No. It wasn't me either.

Sana looked back at Yukuri to see his face contorted with mixed emotions. Fear, confusion, and worry. She nudged him, asking him in a non verbal way, if he was okay.
He nodded his head, and just went back to talking with the others.

__________________________________________

Vintino and Sana had to ask the staff to use a weapon since their quirks weren't going to be enough to defeat the robots.

"Just so you know, Vintino." Sana started off. "I won't hold back."

"Heh. Neither will I." Vintino replied with a smirk.

"What are you children waiting for? An invitation?" Present Mic asked.

They all just stood there, but Vintino and Sana were the first ones to rush in, and it finally clicked into their heads.

...

Children were attacking robots left and right. Vintino was the first person to reach 20pts, with Sana following close by.
Suddenly, there was a huge rumble, and suddenly, the zero pointer bot came.

Sana chose to get back at little, but she saw Uraraka, and the rubble was about to collapse on her.
She reacted quickly, ran towards her, and pushed her out the way, causing her leg to get stuck under some of the rocks.

Instead of running away, Uraraka used her quirk so that the rocks would be easier to move.

In the distance, Vintino saw what had happened.

"Midoriya. I'll stun the robot. And with whatever quirk you have, take it down." Vintino said as he used his quirk to cover the weapon that he had.

He threw the weapon, which pierced through the robot, but ultimately stunned it.

"Now!"

Midoriya sprung up into the air, shocking everyone, and took out the robot in one punch. His legs and arms were broken, and he was falling down at a fast rate, so Vintino ran as quickly as he could, and he caught him. But the speed that Midoriya was falling at, it caused them to get knocked into a building.

"The exams are officially over!" Present Mic said over the speakers.

Recovery Girl came onto the battle field to assist anyone who was injured. She finally made her way to Vintino and Midoriya. Vintino was knocked out from the force and him hitting his head on some rocks. And Midoriya's arms and legs were broken, and he was also knocked out.
Suddenly, Vintino's eyes shot open and looked around him almost in a panicked state.

"Damnit, Vintino!" Rito yelled in frustration.

"Are you okay, my boy?" Recovery Girl asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine. I just hit my head. That's all." Rito said as he picked Midoriya up as he stood up. "But you should heal him. I'll be fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I'm sure. Just take care of him." Rito insisted.

Recovery Girl nodded, so Rito gently laid Midoriya down as Sana and Uraraka walked over to them.

"Sana. Uraraka. Are you okay?" Rito asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Nothing hurts." Sana replied.

"Yeah. I'm fine thanks to Sana-chan." Uraraka said with a smile, making Sana slightly blush. "By the way. Who's Vintino?"

"The person who was fighting during the exams the whole time." Rito bluntly said.

"Huh?" Uraraka asked in confusion.

"Multiple Personality Disorder." Sana and Rito said in unison.

"But are you sure you're okay, Rito?" Sana asked. "It looked like you hit your head pretty hard."

"Like I said. I'm fine." Rito replied. "But we should get going. We should get changed and go home. Your parents are most likely waiting for us."

"Yeah. Your right." Sana said. "Bye Uraraka. If you're still here, tell Izuku we said bye."

"Of course!" Uraraka exclaimed. "Hopefully, I'll see you two again."

__________________________________________

Tsukashi and Sana finally made it home. Tsukashi opened the front door to see that it was dark.

"Surprise!" Mr and Mrs. Omiru shouted. "Happy birthday!"

"Happy birthday, kid." A familiar voice said.

"Dabi?!" Tsukashi asked in shock.

"Sana invited me." He said.

"We know that he's a villain, but we don't care about that." Mrs. Omiru said.

"It only matters if he treats you correctly and makes you happy." Mr. Omiru said.

"We all love you Tsukashi." Sana said. "Happy birthday."

Tsukashi's eyes were still wide with shock, but then tears started to fall out of his eyes.

"Hey kid. What's wrong?" Dabi asked.

"N-nothing. It's just that, I'm really happy." Tsukashi said with a bright smile. "Thank you, everyone."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

425K 28.9K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
378K 22.7K 81
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
120K 3.9K 79
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...