Mom and Zombie Slayer

By FrenchCanCan

Annie Walker is raising her young son alone, after her husband left her when she was pregnant. After having h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter THREE
Chapter FOUR
Chapter FIVE
Chapter SIX
Chapter SEVEN
Chapter EIGHT
Chapter NINE
Chapter TEN
Chapter ELEVEN
Chapter TWELVE
Chapter THIRTEEN
CHAPTER 14 - Friends or Foes ?

Annie Walker. Mom and Zombie Slayer.

477 9 1
By FrenchCanCan

When I got married, I was only 18. I saw John as my savior, as my soul-mate. I was working as a receptionist in a hair salon and John was a technician in a pharmaceutical laboratory.

I really thought my life was great. Until the day I told my husband I was pregnant. He had looked happy by his impending fatherhood. His mother, who lived next door, had also looked happy.

Or so I thought.

The day after I told his the news, he never came back from work. He left me. That day, my life changed. I was pregnant and alone.

Two years later, my life is back on track. I have a house, a job (not too interesting, but hey, it pays the bill) and I had mended my broken heart.

Until..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32 0 11
Welcome to the future, written in the past. A mutant plague has rendered part of the population as zombie-like humanoids. They have a conscious min...
138 12 37
Lara wakes to the world going up in flames around her. A virus is sweeping the world, turning people into flesh eating monsters. The walking dead. Pe...
2K 56 52
**COMPLETED** Several years after the world succumbed to a deadly strain of measles that turned those infected into crazed, mindless cannibals, Charl...
12.4K 483 54
Ally has little chance of getting back all that she was never offered. After her mother's brutal murder Ally finds that even after death she continue...