We'll Get Though This Togethe...

Galing kay Capser76570

Ahsoka and Rex have been together for almost a year now, through many hard times like Umbara for instance. No... Higit pa

Rex's Fear
Under the Covers
Cody
In the Bacta
Relief
Injury
Med Bay
Confrontation
Tackle
Mandalore
Getting to the Palace
Ahsoka vs Maul
Calm Before the Storm
Order 66
Trying to Escape
Escape
Arguement
Making Up
The Plan
Coruscant
Chancellor Palpatine
The Missile
Recovery
The Child
Sparring Match
Formation of a Plan
Kamino Pt1
Kamino Pt2
Kamino Pt3
Leaving Kamino
Survivor
Leaving the Med Center
The Picture
Whatever it Takes
Crossfire
Heroes
Affection
The Separatist Senator
The Party
Truth Serum
Plan for Escape
Leaving
Home Sweet Home
Feeling Better
Sneaking Around
Glitter
Blades
The Dare
The Briefing
Preparing
Mygeeto
Darkness
Trauma
Light
The News
Mess Hall
Choices
Crash
Taking a Plunge
The Woods
The Cabin
The Gurlanin
Fights
Going Back
Back on the Cruiser
Growing Pains
Back to Coruscant
Adoration
Preparations
Hello There
General Grievous
Just Breathe
A Little Bit of Love
Here and Now
Cybernetics
Battle of Coruscant
Doom
Highs and Lows
Nearing the End
Finale
Epilogue
New Book

Better Days

1.1K 32 40
Galing kay Capser76570

"Ahsoka!!"

"Master! Help!"Ahsoka was caught under two large slabs of the stone ceiling. She reached out with one hand, trying to get Anakin to pull her out. Anakin ran over to her and grabbed a hold of her wrist. He pulled and, at the same time, used the Force to lift the slabs off her. It was difficult, but she slid forward a bit. That was when the excruciating pain coursed through her body, gritting her teeth, she cried and shouted out in pain.

"Ahsoka,"

Ahsoka shot up like a rocket and breathed heavy. She felt someone place a firm, yet gentle hand on her shoulder.

"Hey, it was just a dream," came a soothing voice.

She snapped back into reality and blinked a few times to fully grasp where she was. She looked up at the person sitting in front of her on the bed. She sighed a breath of relief when she saw Rex. She swallowed hard, "It felt so real," and exhaled sharply.

He slid his hands to her forearms, "Are you okay?"

She nodded, "Yeah," and she pulled him into a hug, "I'm much better now," she chuckled.

Rex pulled away and gave her a quick kiss on the lips, "Are you up for walking around? Or do you wanna stay in bed?"

"If I stay in bed, would you be with me?"

Rex chuckled, "I would love to, but I have other things I need to do,"

Ahsoka stuck out her bottom lip like an upset baby, "Pleaseeee,"

He smiled at her, "I can't- oh please, no. No, don't do that," she started to give him puppy eyes and he turned his head so he wouldn't give in, "'Soka,"

"Yes?"

"I have to go now," he took a quick glance and her and saw her mouth curve into a smile. "What?"

"Can I come with? I've just been so bored lately,"

"Fine. But if you don't feel up to it, you don't have to," Ahsoka nodded and she stood up. Rex got up as well and put his arm around her, "I'm serious," he said, "If you feel even remotely nauseous, dizzy, whatever, you need to go to the Med Bay or get me. Okay?"

"Rex, I'll be fine. Promise,"

"All right,"

He walked over to where he had his helmet. He got up earlier than Ahsoka, so he was already ready. Ahsoka quickly changed and got prepared for the day.

She nodded at Rex and walked over to him as he tuck his helmet under his arm. They walked out of the room together and he constantly had one eye on her just in case. He was still incredibly on edge when it came to her health. He always made sure she was in his peripheral vision in case she'd get dizzy and would need an arm for support. She was recovering, and she doing well, all thing considered. But he still wasn't totally convinced.

"Are you sure you're all right?" He asked for what felt like the millionth time.

"Rex, I am. I know you're looking out for me, but it's getting a bit annoying being asked that so many times,"

"I know, and I'm sorry. I'd believe if I hadn't dome the same exact thing,"

"What do you mean?" She rose a face marking.

He sighed, "Remember that time after I came back from Umbara, and you asked if I was okay after that whole ordeal?" She nodded in response. "Well I wasn't fine, I lied. I didn't want you on my case or worrying about me,"

She nodded and stopped walking. She turned to him, "Good to know. But that's not what I'm doing,"

They both turned to enter a room and her head started to thump and pulse loudly. There was a low rumbling sound and her heart rate skyrocketed. Ahsoka tried to calm herself down but it wasn't working. She frantically, yet subtly, looked around as Rex stepped in front of her and opened the door. Gasping sharply, she put a hand to her brow line when she saw the walls start to crack and cave in. Rex whipped around and got to her quickly, "Ahsoka, what's wrong?!" He dropped his helmet.

She started to pant, "The-the walls they're-," she said panicked.

He looked around confused, "'Soka, the walls are fine,"

She blinked and the rumbling sound faded.  Clearing her head, she looked around and saw everything was back to normal. She fumbled with her thumbs as Rex asked, "What's going on? What is it?"

She looked down and calmed her breath, "I don't know, sometimes...I just feel like...,"

"Is the accident?" He assumed, "Is that what you're talking about?"

She swallowed hard and said quickly, "Yeah, like it's happening again and I'm right there and—,"

Rex put his hands on her arms, "No, you're not there. You're right with me, okay," she nodded and took some calming breaths.

"I know. It's no big deal, Rex,"

"....all right. Just run it by Kix, make sure he-,"

"No, please don't... don't tell anyone, okay?" She said shaking her head.

Rex pressed his lips together and gave her a concerned look. He slowly closed his eyes and nodded. He opened them and pulled her in a quick hug, "I'm sorry," he said as he stroked her rear lekku.

She sighed, "It's not your fault," she pulled away from him, "Let's just... not talk about this,"

"Okay, if that's what you want,"

Ahsoka nodded and walked into the room. Rex stood there, having a battle go on in his head. Should he act like nothing happened? Should he go run it by Kix? Do as she says? Do what's best for her? He sighed, so many different crossroads. He picked up his helmet from off the floor. He walked into the briefing room as well. He went up the the holotable, setting his helmet down on it.

Ahsoka grabbed a data pad and, sitting down on a chair, started working on some reports that were late. She had to get her mind off the accident. She couldn't focus with it slowly taking over her thoughts. She could tell Rex was worried for her, and she appreciated it, but she didn't want to become a burden. Ahsoka sighed, she was certainly not all right, but she had to keep a smile on her face to not worry people. Her eyelids felt like anvils, she hadn't gotten much sleep since her vision returned. Now was not the time to sleep. She lifted her head quickly as her montrals picked up someone franticly trying to open the door.

The door opened and Cody quickly entered, turned around, and slammed on the buttons to close the door back up.  Rex turned around and looked at his brother with a confused face. Cody sighed a breath of relief and turned around. He jumped and gasped loudly, "Osik.... hi,"

"What are you doing?" Rex asked slowly.

"Shhh, I'm hiding from Boil and Waxer," he said quietly.

"Why?" Rex said back, equally as quiet.

Cody walked up to his brother, "Because Waxer placed a spider in Boil's helmet. Boil is now chasing Waxer and Waxer decided to get me caught in the crossfire so I had to run and hide from the chaos that had ensued,"

"....okay," Rex turned his head and looked at Ahsoka who had an amused expression. He shrugged and turned back to Cody, "Oh! I forgot I told Jess I'd help him, I gotta go," He turned to his wife, "Are you okay to be here-,"

"Rex, go," she said.

He nodded and quickly headed out the door. Cody smirked when Rex walked and he grabbed the helmet on the holotable that his brother left behind. He looked in it and was about to reach into a pocket on his belt when he realized Ahsoka was watching him. He stopped what he was doing and looked at the Togruta. She rose a face marking, "What are you doing?"

"Oh, I, umm..."

"You....?"

"I... was gonna do something," he said slowly, trying to give to much away.

"Like what? If you're wanting to play a prank on him.... I'm interested,"

"Oh. Well I was going to mess up his HUD, but now I think that's too subtle,"

Ahsoka stood up and laid the data pad on the chair, "You're right, it is too subtle and simple. Knowing you, you probably had more planned, right?" She walked over to him.

"....yes. I did," He reached into a pocket that was on his utility belt and he handed her jar with a pretty decent sized fuzzy spider in it.

Ahsoka chuckled, "That's amazing. You know he's afraid of spiders?" She said more of a statement rather than a question.

"Yeah, I know. He once let out a small scream when he saw one," Cody said with an evil smirk.

She smiled and carefully undid the lid to the jar. She quickly looked up, "Oh no, Rex is coming back. We gotta hurry,"

She grabbed the helmet from Cody and flipped it so the bottom was facing upward while Cody asked, "How do you know?"

She gently flipped the jar upside down and shook the spider into it, "Because he has a specific walking pace,"

Rex entered the room and Ahsoka hid the jar behind her back quickly. He walked over to them, "Turns out I did that for nothing. Jesse ended up getting Tup to help him and didn't tell me until I was halfway there,"

"Oh," Ahsoka said, "Here, you left this," she handed him his helmet.

"Thanks," he grabbed it and tucked it under his arm. Cody and Ahsoka shared a small glance and turned their attention back to Rex, "Anyway," he said, "Anything happen in the two seconds I was gone?"

Ahsoka shook her head, "Nope. Although I could use some help filling out a report,"

Cody sort of faded into a corner as Ahsoka and Rex walked over to a small bench against the wall. They sat down and Rex tugged off his gloves. He set his helmet in his lap and pulled out a data pad, resting it ont he top of his helmet. Ahsoka was sitting next to him and waited for the spider to do it's thing. But it was taking forever. She was working on the report for Mygeeto, which she wanted Rex to do, but she knew she should do it to finally put it behind her. She'd ask Rex a question or two if she didn't know the answer, and he'd gladly respond.

Rex was using his stylus to write and he felt something, like a hair, brush across his left hand. He didn't think much of it, thinking it was just a slight breeze or something. He continued to write, and that's when he saw something move in the corner of his eye. He looked at his hand and saw the furry spider resting on it. He gasped loudly and chucked his datapad and stylus as a reflex. He jumped up and did a little dance to get the spider off him. He let out a bunch of incoherent sounds and grunts as he brushed off every part of him as an instinct.

Ahsoka let out a snort as she saw Rex try and stomp on the spider that was now on the floor. He practically danced on it, "Uhhn, no, no, no, no, no," he finally managed to step on it, and let out a disgusting crunch. He grimaced and flushed red when he realized what had just happened.

Cody laughed and came out from his hiding spot, "I wanted it to stay in your helmet, but that was pretty entertaining,"

Rex scowled at him, "That's not cool," he said crossing his arms in defense.

Cody smirked, "Yeah, it is," his comm bleeped so he pulled it up and he went back to his stern facial expression, "Cody here,"

"Cody," came Obi-Wan's accented voice, "I need you in the training room. Anakin doesn't believe that you are an expert on knives and the combat moves—,"

Anakin's voice cut in, "Why would you even need to know that stuff? How do you even know it—."

"Anakin, would you get out of my personal space? Thank you. Look, Cody, if you would come down here that'd be great,"

"Uh, okay?" The comm clicked off and he looked at Rex, "Your General is crazy,"

"Have you met yours?"

"....Good point," he turned and headed towards the door and opened it. He looked over his shoulder and gave a little grin, then left.

Rex rotated to face Ahsoka who had a big smile stretched across her face, making him grin as well. He hadn't seen her this happy since before the accident. He sat down next to her and put an arm around her and got his heart level back down, "Are you doing okay?"

"Yes, I am. And I mean it. I'm doing great, I just need to get Mygeeto off my mind and I'll be even better,"

"Well, do you have a specific way to get it off your mind?"

Ahsoka smirked. She knew what he was hinting at, "Mmm, yes, I do,"

He raised an eyebrow, "What is it?"

She got up real quick and straddled him. She put her hands on either side of his face and placed a kiss to his lips. He moved his hands to the small of her back, pushing her closer to him, and kissed her just as passionately. Rex smirked into it, which made Ahsoka smile too. He slowly moved his hands up till he got to the nape of her neck. She broke it and rested her head against his to catch her breath. She smirked and slightly panted, "Your armor is always in the way,"

"I know, it's a bit angular isn't it?"

She chuckled, "A bit? It's a lot angular,"

He smirked and then his comm went off. He sighed and removed his hand from Ahsoka and put his wrist up to his mouth, "Rex here,"

"Hey, Cap, it's Kix. I'm just wanting to check up on Ahsoka,"

Rex looked at her, "She's doing fine, why,"

"Just wanting to make sure, just in case."

"Okay. Well she says she fine,"

"M'kay, thanks,"

"Yep," the line disconnected. Rex turned his attention back to Ahsoka, "You are fine, right?" She gave him a look. "I guess I should just trust you, huh?" She nodded and leaned back in to kiss him. She slid her hands up to his head and lightly scratched. She broke away, about to say something, but she saw something on his head. She was trying not to laugh. He rose an eyebrow, "What is it?"

She reached over and grabbed his helmet, "Look at your reflection in the visor," she said with a grin.

Rex was confused, but he took it from her and used the black visor as a mirror. He tilted his head and was still puzzled. Was something on his face? His heart skipped a beat when he finally saw what she was talking about. Ahsoka could feel his nervousness climbing higher and higher.

"...'Soka..."

"Yeah?"

"Get. It. Off."

She let out a stifled laugh as she carefully used the Force to put a spider that was on his head into her hand. It was the a smidge bigger than the size of her palm and Rex swallowed hard when he saw Ahsoka slowly stroking the spider, "I think it like you," she teased, and moved her hand closer to his face.

He let out a small whine, "The feeling is not mutual- ack- get it away!" He quickly got her off his lap and jumped off the chair and took some backward steps away.

She got up and walked over to him with her hand outstretched. Rex felt as if the furry spider was staring straight through his soul. She chuckled, "You shouldn't be rude to, uh....Fluffy,"

"'Fluffy?' That's the name you came up with?" He shuddered and whispered, "It's too creepy to have such and innocent name,"

Turning the spider around, Ahsoka held it close to her face and looked at it intently. She smiled and gasped, "Look, Rex, you can see its fangs," she held it out towards him making him hold up his hands up as if he were surrendering, "See? Fangs like me,"

"Yeah, well, yours are cuter,"

She shrugged, "Yeah, you're right. But Fluffy has cute fangs too,"

"Fluffy can die for all I care," he said crossing his arms.

Ahsoka dramatically gasped, "Rex! You're hurting it's feelings,"

"It's a spider," he deadpanned, "It doesn't have feelings. It is of the devil, and is just pretending to be nice,"

She rose her hand up to where her montrals came into contact with her forehead, and she carefully pushed the arachnid onto the valley between her montrals. Rex grimaced, "Why are you- what?"

She smirked, "It has the high ground,"

"Yeah, yeah, Kenobi would be proud, but just so you know, I refuse to kiss you if you keep that thing on your head,"

"That's fine. I'll kiss you instead,"

"Ha, like hell you will. I won't let you anywhere near me with that thing,"

Ahsoka gave him a look, "Well you're gonna have to get used to it, 'cause I'm keeping it as a pet,"

"You're what?! Why? Did you plant that thing here?"

"Uh no. I think Cody did it. But I'm not too sure. It doesn't matter now, because Fluffy is now our pet. And besides, it can't hurt you, it's smaller than you too,"

"Yeah, so's a grenade, a Deece, a flame thrower, my boot-,"

She looked at the ground, "Okay, okay I get it. If you're too scared I'll get rid of it,"

He sighed, "No, no.... fine. You can keep it. But don't come crying when you suddenly find it squashed on the floor,"

She smirked, "Thank you,"

Rex frowned, "Why do I feel like I'll regret this?"

"B'cause you probably will," Ahsoka said.

He sighed, dumb karking spiders.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

123K 4.3K 81
Anakin, Obi-wan, Rex and Ahsoka. Who doesn't know this team? Well imagine they where stuck on a planet in the middle of a forest, and the only one of...
154K 3.8K 52
A storyline if Anakin left the Jedi Temple with Ahsoka rather than remaining there. Prepare for a different way Anakin looks at the Jedi, the Sith, a...
76.5K 2.6K 85
((DISCLAIMER: THIS IS THE RAW BOOKS, MOSTLY UNEDITED. THE CUYANIVERSE COLLECTION HAS THE BOOKS IN ORDER AND BETAREAD. I SUGGEST YOU START THERE)) ~~~...
358K 9.1K 111
Male Jedi reader insert #10 in Ahsoka #2 in starwarsfanfiction #1 in theclonewars #10 in starwars /// y/n and the clones finally loaded the crates. H...