๐€๐ง๐ฒ ๐‹๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐–๐จ๐ซ๐๐ฌ? (...

By clashgirl07

!!Completed!! After being held captive for months by the league of villains, you manage to escape and make it... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68

24

26.7K 1K 5.5K
By clashgirl07

Bakuous POV:

Something wasn't right.

The energy around you had changed when you had first spoken with the police officer. You almost looked... afraid. 

But you said it yourself that you could handle the police, it was completely out of character for you to be afraid of anyone, especially cops. 

The class didn't move until the car was out of sight. 

Mr. Aizawa was staring into the distance. It was obvious from the time you had arrived that the two of you had formed some sort of bond, and he could tell that watching you being driven away was difficult for his teacher.

At first, Bakugou hadn't been worried. It had been unexpected of course, but it was just questioning. He had gone through it before and was fine, the police were assholes but you seemed to have a talent for putting assholes into their place.

He knew that from personal experience.

As the rest of the students began walking back to the dorm building, he found himself unable to follow. 

There was a feeling of unease that had settled around him. 

When you had looked at him and said what you did, it felt wrong. The words felt like a goodbye.

He knew it was stupid to think that way. You would be back in a few hours, and all of this drama would be over.

Last night had left him with a flurry of emotions. He had spent hours attempting to uncover the meaning of your words. You had said you cared about him and then turned away.

This whole time he had worried about the feelings growing inside of him, he had never once stopped to consider that you would develop feelings of your own.

He wasn't easy to care about, so the thought that anyone would ever admit to it, and you of all people, had never crossed his mind. 

Lost in his own thoughts, Bakugou didn't realize Aizawa had begun walking over to where he stood. 

"Care to explain why you were in Y/N's room so early in the morning?"

Ah shit, when the sirens had started he was so distracted that he hadn't even stopped to think about the ramifications of being caught in your room.

"It wasn't what it looked like."

Aizawa crossed his arms. "So what was it then?"

"We made a deal that involved me helping her study, it got late and we fell asleep. Trust me I had no intention of spending the night."

He was lucky that last night he had fallen asleep with his shirt on, otherwise, things would have looked much worse.

"We will discuss this further once she comes back. Don't think that you're off the hook."

"Sure whatever."

Aizawa gave him a hard look before turning and making his way to the main building.

Bakugou waited a few more minutes before walking back into the dorm building, when he made it inside a few of his classmates had sat down to eat breakfast. Most of the others were probably still getting ready in their dorms. 

He made it to the elevator and rubbed his eyes, the day had already felt long and it was only seven forty-five. 

Walking into his room he grabbed his uniform and began to change. His room was relatively clean, the bed still made considering he hadn't slept in it for the past few weeks. 

After he finished getting ready, he grabbed his things and went back down to the first floor. 

Everyone in the dining room was murmuring amongst each other. The ruckus that was typically heard in the mornings had no presence. 

He sat down at his usual table, silently taking bites of food from the tray he had grabbed from the kitchen. 

Kirishima was the first to speak. "Bakugou, you ok? Lookin a little off over there."

"I'm fine."

It was quiet for another few moments.

"Don't you think that was like, totally weird? The police just showing up like that? You would think there's a policy or something that keeps them from doing that. It's not like she was getting arrested or anything." Ashido had her arms crossed. 

Kaminari piped in with a mouthful of food. "Yeah, and towards the end, things got super weird. I don't think I've seen her hug anyone before, like ever."

"Oh come on guys." Kirishima looked around nervously. "You don't seriously think somethings wrong, do you? Even someone like her is gonna get nervous in a situation like that, those people do have the ability to arrest her." 

"I guess you're right. It just felt weird, there was something in her eyes."

Ashido gave Kaminari a small shove. "Now you're just being dramatic."

Bakugou continued eating in silence, he had seen that same look in your eyes as well.

And something told him that he wasn't being dramatic.

--------------------------------------

As time passed, he found it harder and harder to focus during class.

It had been nearly four hours since the police had shown up, and there had still been no word from you. 

He found himself continuously checking his phone, he knew that it was pointless, you weren't going to message him even if something was wrong. 

As the school day neared an end, his nerves were at an all time high. Although it hadn't been obvious, the last two classes he had spotted the teachers glancing to where you usually sat. Every so often someone would walk through the door, and everyone's head would turn. 

But it was never you. 

When Mr. Aizawa walked in for the last portion of the day, he was noticeably anxious. His gaze continually strayed to his phone, and his fingers were drumming on his desk. 

Bakugou pulled his phone from his pocket and checked once more. There were still no notifications. 

There was no reason for him to feel so worried, they probably just had a lot of questions to ask you. 

But despite that, he found himself typing out a fast message. 

Y/N:

You: What the hell is taking so long?

He put his phone facedown on the desk. At this point Mr. Aizawa had given up on lecturing, the students were talking amongst themselves and he was looking over papers.

The phone vibrated, and Bakugou picked it up quickly.

Y/N:

You: What the hell is taking so long? (!)

(Message not delivered)

That didn't mean anything. Your dumbass had probably just forgotten to charge it.

Just then a knock sounded from the doorway. His head shot to the side, but once again he was disappointed. 

Principal Nezu stepped into the classroom, and everyone's expressions became confused.

"Eraserhead, I have just received some... troubling news."

Mr. Aizawa lifted his head. "What is it."

The principal walked to the front of the class and faced the teacher. "I have just gotten off of a call with the local police department. They asked if we could bring Y/N in for questioning at some time next week."

Mr. Aizawas brows narrowed. "But, she's already with them."

Nezu sighed. "Yes, that is the problem I mentioned. I informed them that the girl had been picked up earlier this morning, and they claim to never have sent any officers to our school."

The class had gone quiet. 

"You're saying that those weren't the police?"

"Yes, that is the most logical explanation."

Bakugou stood up. "So who the hell took her then?!"

Nezu turned, a smile still on his face. "Class A I do regret to bring such troubling news. I ask all of you to remain calm while the situation is handled by the staff. Everything will be just fine."

"Our friend might have been kidnapped and you want us to remain calm?" Kaminari asked. 

"We all know your classmate is quite resiliant. She can handle herself as we work to figure this out." 

Mr. Aizawa was glaring at him. "We need to contact the other pro's, since it's only been a few hours there may still be time to locate her."

"We cannot contact any outsiders until we have a plan. We do not know who was posing as a police officer, and we currently have no way to track them."

Bakugous hands were shaking, the man was acting so calm he wanted to hit him. 

Kirishima raised his hand. "It was probably the league right? That's who had her in the first place, so it's a solid lead." 

Nezu continued to smile that stupid smile of his. "Unfortunately we have no leads on the whereabouts of the league of villains. I appreciate your concern but this matter does not concern you students, in fact why don't all of you head back to the dorms. Eraserhead and I will continue this with the other teachers."

Mr. Aizawa was pacing. "Are they able to use the traffic cameras? We need to get everyone on this right now."

"The police are doing so as we speak, for now students need to go back to the dorms while we have a meeting to discuss possible leads and what we plan to do." He addressed the class. "Please do not be alarmed, enjoy your night. Everything will continue as normal tomorrow."

"You're just going to make us act like nothings wrong?!" Ashido had stood up as well.

"Please return to your dorms. Everything will be handled by the professionals."

"Then why are you sitting on your ass and not doing anything about it!" Bakugous breathing was heavy, and his temper was rising.

"Go back to your dorms, now." Aizawa had stopped pacing. "If this is as bad as it sounds then we cant be worrying about you guys on top of trying to figure this out."

He was about to start yelling again, but Kirishima came up and put his hand on his shoulder. "Arguing with them is gonna get us nowhere. We can work it out back at the dorm building alright?"

He gave one last look to the principal and then stormed out of the room. 

He had been right, god he should have listened to that gut feeling. 

And you had known, for some reason you had willingly put yourself into that situation. That's why your words had sounded like a goodbye, because they were. 

Goddamnit, how could you be so stupid. You had said yourself that the consequences would be dire if the villains got what they wanted, and then you just handed yourself over?

When he made it back to the dorm building he felt like he was about to explode. A million different thoughts were buzzing in his head. 

"Bakugou, man I know you're upset but you look like you're about to blow this place up. Let's take a deep breath and think this through."

Kirishima had come up next to him, the rest of the class following close behind. 

Everyone looked to be in a state of shock.

"We don't know that it was the league right? Maybe it was just someone who heard about her power and wanted to see it in person. Like a crazy stalker." Yaoyorozu attempted a hopeful tone. 

"If that were the case then she would be back by now. She could easily take down someone like that." Kaminari stepped forward. "We need to come up with a plan."

"Remember last time when we did that? All of us were almost expelled! We need to leave it to the professionals this time guys." 

Shouji nodded. "As much as I hate to say it I agree with Ururaka, she survived eight months with them before. If we attempted to interfere we would only get in the way."

Kirishima nervously glanced at Bakugou. "We all need to process things for a minute. Let's not jump right into anything major before we're all in the right state of mind."

He couldn't take anymore. He shrugged past Kirishima and made his way to the elevator, his hands had begun to shake as he waited to arrive on his floor. 

When he stepped out into the hallway, he planned to walk straight to his room. But something stopped him as he made his way past yours. 

The door was left slightly ajar, and movement was coming from within. 

He pushed it fully open and spotted Koda standing by the desk.

"What the hell are you doing in here?"

Koda looked up. "I- I figured she hadn't been able to feed Bubbles before she left. So I was giving him some food. I know it would make things a lot worse if she got back and her fish had died."

Bakugou walked up and grabbed the fish food from his hand. "I'll do it. Leave."

Koda nervously nodded and quickly walked out of the room. 

When he was gone, Bakugou sat down on the edge of your bed and put his hands on his face.

A thought hit him after a few moments. The way you had looked at him before leaving, there had been fear but also a hint of sadness.

He took a deep breath, and looked up. Last night was the last normal night he would spend with you.

He had just assumed that everything was over. That there was time to work out his complex bundle of emotions, but in just the span of a few moments he had been proven wrong.

Last night you had told him you cared about him.

He hadn't responded.

And now you were gone.

-------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV:

You didn't know how much time had passed. 

They had done something that had caused you to lose consciousness. 

When you had awoken your head felt foggy, you couldn't move. 

There were voices coming from around, but you couldn't tell who they were from.

The world felt distorted. Your eyes opened slightly, and a face appeared before you. 

A face you had seen before, one you had never wished to see again. 

A cold hand grabbed the bottom of your chin, forcing your face up. 

Something pressed into your throat as your face was held. Restricting your airflow. 

They had bound your wrists, your ankles, and apparently collared you as well. 

A cruel voice spoke in your ear. "You're awake, good."

Your breathing became labored as you struggled against his grip. 

His laugh was cold, distant, and you heard his voice address the others in the room. 

"You may begin."

-----------------------------------------

And let the angst begin.

So I think I'm gonna start trying to upload every other day now. It makes it a lot easier when I can do a rough draft the night before and finish it up the day of. And I feel like that will give you guys higher quality writing and allow me to write chapters that I feel happy with. 

Hope you guys had a safe and happy holiday! Love you all <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

830K 32.6K 91
(Continues in books 2 and 3!) (Y/N) Kayama is attending one of the greatest hero schools in the world... UA! The faculty this year consists of a var...
251K 8.4K 143
_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." _________________________________ Nothing about Miyuki's pa...
6.8K 168 32
"You have the heart of a hero, kid. You just haven't realized it yet." When a teenager with a dual quirk named Ayaka Kurosawa is recommended for the...
Running By Ssss

Fanfiction

256 62 25
Photo cover: https://pin.it/6qItVJk This is a Reader x Bakugo But Y/n Likes 2 other boys that go to her school, y/n will have an option between the...