𝐁ðŦ𝐞𝐚ðĪ 𝐌ðē 𝐇𝐞𝐚ðŦ𝐭 ||...

By taes_gucci_flipflops

"friends don't look at friends the way i look at you" taehyung and jungkook have been best friends since fore... More

~hey~
characters
1- taehyungs secret
2- someone like me?
3- weekend plans
4- shopping
5- sleep over
6- what if...
7- comfort
8- little things.
9- a good friend
10- forget
11- new feelings?
13- saturday talks
14- a terrifying idea
15- "no. i dont have a girlfriend"
16- apologies and hang outs
17- hyung
18- kookie
19- insecure
20- witness
21- love is hard
22- tired.
23- assembly
24- bear
25- fault
26- one and only
27- cheesy
28- a chance
29- back to school
30- soulmate time
31- new friend?
32- happy
33- 'that'
34- embarrassing
35- beach date
36- first time
37- surprise
38- get ready
39- a grand entrance
40- love
break my heart

12- new student

13.1K 544 345
By taes_gucci_flipflops

no one pov

"holy shit. i like taehyung."

jungkook spoke aloud to no one but himself and the darkness around him. the male blinked confused at his own words. things like 'did that really just come out of my mouth' and 'did i really say that' ran through his head.

the raven haired male couldnt take anymore of this. he ruffled his long-ish hair, brushing it back, out of his eyes, with his hand. he scratched his bare neck confused. he really didnt want to have to contemplate his sexuality all of a sudden. but i guess it was happening, he though before laying back on his pillow.

the male tried to fall asleep as soon as possible. attempting to stop any thought about taehyungs sweet smile out of his head.

and thankfully, he fell asleep soon enough. drifting to dream land.

(tae focus)

taehyung scurried to get ready quickly before jungkook arrived to pick him up. throwing on a basic white t-shirt and jeans. grabbing a poptart, as usual. he sighed lightly, catching his breath after he had his bag together.

he really should get up earlier, but sleep was a must for him. and waking up early was not his thing.

suddenly, he heard his phone go off. a loving-blushy smile showing up on his face when he read the message he just received.

kookie 💜: im here

yes. a simple two words from the older could get taehyungs a blushing mess. the younger typed a quick 'im coming down now.' before running out the door. the smile never leaving his face as he made his way to jungkooks car.

"hi kookie." tae waved as he got in the car. the older stared at the happy taehyung. his eyes subconsciously traveling around the boys face, his fluffy hair, his smile..his body...-

"kookie?" tae asked confused at jungkooks lack of response. snapping jungkook out of his daze. "o-oh.. hey tae." he gave his best smile. still very conflicted at his own thoughts. taehyung smiled back, naive to the debate going on in jungkooks head.

"so..can we go now?" tae asked, seeing as jungkook didnt start the car. "oh..right." jungkook said quickly, starting his car and starting to drive off. taehyung let out a small giggle at jungkooks slow reactions today. he found it silly.

infact, the younger was happy he could do certain things around jungkook he couldnt around others- well from the exception of jimin. like giggling, something that was thought to be 'feminine' or 'girly'. which made no sense what so ever, but i guess he just lived in a world with very uneducated people.

"so..music?" tae asked. jungkook nodded, giving a subtle glace to the other. catching his side profile. quickly looking back at the road, as he found himself want to go into detail about the youngers features. he felt his ears redden at his thoughts for the nth time today.

when the two arrived at school, they parked and walked in. as the two did so, they heard their schoolmates whispering, and talking in hushed voices. taehyung grew very curious, because usually people were talking like 'inside voices' were never a thing.

suddenly he felt very subconscious. even though he knew he didnt have to. he had that feeling that everyone gets when they think others are talking about them, even though they werent. walking confused, yet silently beside jungkook until they reached their friends.

"hey guys." jungkook waved, composing himself finally. "oh hey kook." they greeted, hobi giving him a short 'bro-shake'. "hi taetae!" jimin waved. tae smiled. "hi minn- jimin." he waved back.

the older friends looked at the two confused. "taetae?" hobi asked highly confused. jimin looked at the brunette quickly. "um..yes?.. like- a nickname.." he said, growing sullen. taehyung did the same. 

the two had developed cute nicknames for eachother, but sometimes let them slip when they were excited. 

suddenly, hobi burst into a laugh. "pffftttt." he wheezed at the nickname. taehyung and jimin looked down, both cursing themselves for letting it slip. "thats-" hobi couldnt finish his sentence before laughing again. jin rolled his eyes at the boys extra-ness.

the two youngest continued to look down, feeling small in the teasing. sure it wasnt meant to be mean, but the two couldnt help but feel bad. 

"i like it."

taehyung and jimins head shot up. looking at jungkook who spoke. hobi, stopped laughing. "like what?" namjoon asked. "the nickname. no shit joon." jungkook rolled his eyes.

taehyung blinked, looking up at jungkook who only smiled. "yep. i like it. taetae. thats your name from now on." jungkook decided, just before the bell rang. the youngest still highly confused on his words.

"guys. class?" jungkook asked the others, as he stood a few feet away, already starting to walk off. "oh right." they all said hurrying so they werent late.

"coming tae?" jimin asked with a sneaky smile. the younger nodded, trying to cover his cheeks that were now slightly pink. "y-yeah lets go." he said, following jimin to their first class.

as they walked, tae looked behind him, seeing jungkook walk the opposite direction to his own class. he couldnt help but smile. silently thanking the older in his head.

-

for once, jimin and taehyung arrived at lunch on time. having nothing to talk about before hand. other than jungkook standing up for taehyung, but tae didnt want jimins teasing.

"hey." they greeted casually sitting down. taehyung glancing around confused, still wondering why people were whispering.

"oh, hey." the olders greeted back, going back to eating. "oh did you guys hear about the new kid?" hobi then spoke up.

taehyungs head snapped up to the brunette. "a new kid?" he asked confused. hobi nodded. "yeah. hes in my homeroom." hobi said. tae nodded, still slightly confused.

"...is that why everyone is whispering?" tae asked, a little quieter this time. hobi looked around for a second, then nodded. "probably." he shrugged. "why?" jimin then spoke up, wanting to know too.

"well, everyone says hes gay."

quickly, jimin and taehyung's eyes widened slightly. the conversation catching the attention of a certain raven haired boy as well. "really?" jungkook asked. hoseok nodded. "yeah."

"oh.." taehyung said, understanding now why everyone was whispering. he (and jimin) went back to their food, not wanting to talk about it anymore. jungkook subtly glancing at taehyung before going to his food.

meanwhile, hoseok looked around the large lunch room. eyes searching for someone. "there." hoseok pointed, quite rudely may some add. the rest of the group looked over. they saw a boy sitting quite a ways away.

he sat alone at a round table. eating silently as people whispered around him.

taehyung looked at the male. feeling horrible for him. people are so mean, he thought to himself. he looked over at jimin. the older seemed to understand what taehyung wanted to do. jimin adjusted his glasses before standing up with his tray.

taehyung followed about to walk away. "where are you guys going?" yoongi asked. jimin and tae looked at the group. "were gonna go sit with him." jimin said shortly. before the two walked off with out another word to the group.

yoongi shrugged, he couldnt be bothered to say anything. hobi looked confused, but went back to eating. meanwhile jungkook looked at taehyung walking away. he didnt say anything, letting the boy go.

-

taehyung and jimin stood at the table, the male un aware of them. more people whispering and discussing at the twos' presence next to the new kid.

"can we sit here?"

the male turned around, a little spooked at the voice. he turned and saw jimin and tae smiling softly. their trays in hand, as they waited for an answer. the male looked a little confused but hopeful.

"uh, sure." he said, letting the two sit. "thank you." jimin smiled happily. the two then sat, one either side of the male.

"im taehyung, and thats jimin." tae smiled. jimin waving shortly. "hi." he said. the black haired male smiled a little. "im bogum." he smiled. (a/n: yes. im unoriginal, hoes.) the two youngers smiled more at his introduction.

"so, not to be mean or anything.. but is there a reason your sitting here... orrr..?" bogum dragged out. taehyung and jimin shook their heads. "no. we just wanted to sit here." tae replied. bogum gave a small smile to the younger at his response. "cool." he said.

the three then started a conversation. mostly about the males classes, and stuff like that. from the twos' original table, their friends watched them.

"why'd they sit over there?" hobi asked. yoongi rolled his eyes. "its called being nice asshat." he replied monotone. hobi shrugged. "i mean.. i guess." he replied still confused. "it doesnt really mean. its just one lunch. whatever." namjoon shrugged.

"yeah." hobi agreed, shrugging and going back to his food. jungkook wanted to go back to his food, but he couldnt take his eyes of taehyung. he felt the same feeling he felt yesterday.

he saw the younger smiled happily, as he talked to jimin and the new boy. was is jealousy?? he wouldnt admit it. but he was jealous. still trying to come to terms with his VERY NEW found feelings, he was still trying to figure this all out.

like the fact that he now like a boy. not to mention his long time best friend. and was now jealous that he was talking to other people. he sighed to himself, going back to his food. he didnt like this. not one bit.

-

"doesnt it bother you, that their all whispering about you?" jimin asked cautiously, glancing around the lunch room. bogum shrugged. "not really. i dont really care." he said casually. jimin was awe'd by this.

"i wish i had that kind of confidence." he gushed lightly. bogum smiled. jimin then had another question, but didnt know if he could ask it. "um..also.. you dont have to answer. but, what is your sexuality. like- are you gay.. or..."

jimin said, looking down slightly feeling shy to ask the question. bogum only smiled at him. "oh. im demi and gay." he said confidently. hearing that, jimin looked up again smiling. tae couldnt help but smile too, knowing he had someone else now to talk to if he needed...well maybe.

jimin then fixed his glaces and looked over to tae, with a look. taehyung saw the look, and knew what he was trying to say. bogum looked in between the two. confused at the some sort of telekinesis going on.

taehyung debated for a while, but slowly gave a small nod. jimin nodded back. looking at bogum.

"yo, did yall just read eachother's minds or??" the older asked highly confused. jimin laughed shortly. "no. we just have ways to communicate." he said. bogum didnt buy it. "sounds like mind reading to me." he replied.

jimin laughed again, tae couldnt help but smile. "well..maybe.. but actually we wanted to tell you something.." jimin said feeling a little nervous. knowing he was the one to say it. bogum nodded.

"oh..really?" he asked. jimin nodded. "but..uh..you cant tell anyone.. its sorta a secret." jimin said shyly. bogum smiled and nodded. "i promise." he said happily. he felt grateful that he had just met the two, and they were already trusting him with secrets.

"ok.." jimin said, giving a small whip of his hand. motioning the older to come down to his level, so he could whisper in his ear. the older obeyed. jimin then whispered something. taehyung waited patiently.

after jimin came back down. the older nodded. looking at taehyung. tae nodded to confirm. "i see." he said. the two fiddled with their fingers under the table. "so, no one knows?" bogum questioned.

"well- jungkook- taes bestfriend since childhood knows. but only knows about tae." jimin said. bogum nodded. "well, that is a big secret then. i promise i wont tell anyone." he smiled at the two.

taehyung and jimin smiled widely. "thankyou." they said at the same time. "thanks for telling me." bogum said back. he then gave a cheeky smile. "so, you like anyone?" he asked.

both jimin and tae looked down, flushed. bogum smirked. "you do dont you." he said amused. they nodded, still looking down, feeling blush rise to their cheeks.

"who?" he asked excited. jimin and taehyung looked up. jimin looked at taehyung, then at their group of friends. seeing all of them eating, not paying attention to them.

"ok- so... see the one with like- black hair.?" jimin said, giving a small point with his head motioning to the right table. bogum looked at them. "theres like three with black hair." he said.

"oh- uh.. hes eating noodles." jimin said again. taehyung felt shy as jimin described jungkook. bogum nodded. "with the black shirt?" he asked. jimin nodded. "yeah. him. taehyung is down right inlove with him."

jimin laughed slightly. taehyung gasped flustered. bogum couldnt help but laugh. "really?" he said laughing softly. jimin laughed along. "thats not even the best part. remember taes child hood best friend i talk about?" jimin asked.

bogum nodded. "thats him?" he asked amused. jimin nodded. "yep." taehyung groaned. "this is bullying." he said, not liking the teasing. jimin only laughed, bogum chuckled too.

"oh shush. im not the one who fell for the dense bunny boy." jimin teased some more. they were speaking slightly hushed, but not really. seeing everyone had gone back to their own business. and were talking loudly to themselves.

taehyung groaned again. hiding his head in his arms on the table. "dont remind me." he said, knowing how dense the boy really was. jimin laughed again.

"ok, so then. which one do you like?" bogum asked jimin. the younger stopped laughing. "oh. two over to the left from jungkook." jimin spoke. bogum nodded. "i see. i see." bogum said looking at the male who was practically falling asleep on his arm.

the three only got to talk for a few more minutes until lunch was over. the bell ringing. "oh. i guess its time to go." jimin smiled. "yeah." bogum replied. "you should come sit at our table tomorrow." tae smiled.

bogum smiled shortly. "i dont know if i should.. i mean there your friends and-" tae interrupted him. "fuck them. there stupid. just sit with us. might help to open their closed minds." jimin said.

bogum looked at the two, knowing he wasnt gonna lose. "ok. sure. tomorrow." he said. the youngers nodded happily. "oh. i have to go to class. my teacher's gonna get mad if im late." tae said. "shoot. me too. we'll see you later. bye!" jimin waved, rushing off with taehyung. bogum waved back, smiling.

-

taehyung was now sitting in jungkooks car. the older taking him home. "so.." jungkook started to speak, catching taes attention. he hummed shortly. "uh.. is the new kid nice?" he asked, not really knowing what he was gonna say.

tae smiled. "uhu. hes really nice." he said happily. jungkook nodded shortly, not looking away from the road. the bad feeling in his chest rise again. at this point he should admit to himself that he was jealous but he couldnt.

"thats good." jungkook said shortly, not saying anything else. taehyung nodded, his smile slowly dropping as jungkook didnt say anything else. the younger looked out the window. enjoying the world fly by.

soon after, taehyung was dropped off. the two giving their goodbyes. both ened up finding themselves blushing to themselves as they walked/drove away from the other. taehyung from jungkooks smile. and jungkook because of tae's regular nickname for him.

-

the next day lunch came again. the two youngest excited to hang out with bogum again. also, that he would be sitting with their other friends.

"hey guys." jimin said. the others looked at him. "hey-" they started. seeing the new kid next to him and taehyung. "oh..uh hi." the olders started slightly shocked.

bogum only smiled, sitting inbetween taehyung and jimin. "hi. im bogum." he announced kindly. the others nodded. "im hobi." "im namjoon." hi, im jin." "yoongi." "...jungkook."

bogum nodded at there introductions. remembering yoongi and jungkook from yesterdays convo with tae and jimin. "nice to meet you." bogum said. they nodded.

the group then started eating. the two youngest enjoying themselves happily as they invited a new friend.

suddenly, hobi spoke up... as usual.

"so. are you actually gay?"

bogum looked up at the question. getting slightly spooked when yoongi smacked hobis head. "dude. you cant just ask that." the sleepy male scolded. hobi shrugged, unaware of this.

"oh. its ok." bogum said calmly with a smile. "yes. im gay, and demi." bogum then announced confidently. the friend group all looked at the new comer at the statement.

they all looked confused. well- other then tae and jungkook of course. and jungkook, who just ate silently. one, he already knew what that meant, seeing as he was the only educated one as it seemed. and two, he was quite salty at this new guy at the moment.

"what?" jin said. bogum also looked confused. "whats wrong...did i say something?" he asked confused. they shook their heads. "no..uh.. whats that? the thing you said.. your gay..and..." jin said again.

bogum then smiled. "oh~. demi." he said again. smiled happily, ready to educate some people. "it means i only feel attracted to people who i have close relations to. like, i have to have an emotional bond with someone to like them." bogum stated, in most basic terms he could think.

the others nodded, now understanding. "oh~~~~." hobi said obnoxiously. "so. you dont like someone until you like- build a friendship?" he asked. bogum nodded. "yeah. in simple terms." the black haired boy agreed.

"oh. i didnt know. now i do." hobi smiled. bogum chuckled lightly, happy that they didnt judge him or anything. tae couldnt help but smile to himself, that his friends were being open minded.

"so..what do you like to do?" yoongi asked. "um..foot ball i guess. i want to try out for the team during break they're having try outs on the weekend." he said. yoongi nodded. 

"cool. oh yeah. about that. why'd you start a new school right before we have a week break?" yoongi then asked. before bogum could answer, hobi gasped loudly.

"i totally forgot break starts next week. lets go!!" he cheered. yoongi rolled his eyes at the loud male, waiting for bogum to answer.

"well, i moved school cause my moms job. and she said she wanted me to get a head start before the break. which makes no sense to me. but whatever." bogum shrugged. yoongi nodded understanding.

"cool." yoongi said, going back to trying to fall asleep. "so your trying out for football?" namjoon asked. bogum nodded. "yeah."

"doesnt kook play football?" jin asked, motioning to the male eating rice. "huh?" jungkook looked up from his food. "you play football right?" jin asked. jungkook shrugged.

"i used to." he said casually. bogum nodded. "what position did you play?" the new comer then asked, catching jungkooks attention.

the male was gonna just ignore the male, still being a salty bitch. but he saw everyone looking at him in anticipation. but importantly, he saw taehyung looking at him with a small smile. waiting for him to answer.

he sighed, putting down his chopsticks. "wide receiver." the raven haired male said. bogum smiled, guessing that the male must be a fast runner then. "what about you?" jungkook asked.

"center." bogum replied. jungkook nodded, a small smile crept onto his face. no one understood 'football talk' in his friend group, taehyung tried but failed miserably. which he now remembered was really cute. maybe this guys isnt so bad, jungkook thought.

"i dont know what that means. but im guessing your in the middle." hobi joined the conversation with a dumb observation. bogum laughed a little. "yeah. basically. its the person you see who starts the plays." bogum clarified. hobi nodded. "oh~ cool."

and just like that, lunch was over. the group packing up and waiting to leave. "thanks for inviting me over." bogum smiled at tae and jimin. the two smiled back. "no problem." they replied happily.

bogum couldnt help but chuckle at the twos' kindness. he found it quiet cute and amusing. "well, see ya later." he waved. "what class do you have?" hobi asked. bogum looked at him. "math..i think."

"really? me too. wanna walk with me?" hobi asked. bogum smiled. "really? yeah. cause i have no idea where the room is." the new comer said rubbing the back of his neck. hobi laughed. 

"yeah. its kinda hard to find if your new. lets go." he said, walking off with the male. tae and jimin looked at eachother. they coudnt help but smile. seeing their friends being open minded to their new friend.

"well. if hes just gonna ditch me like that." yoongi rolled his eyes, walking to math class aswell. the others chuckled at yoongis bored frustration.

suddenly jimin gasped. "tae. we have science together." he said. tae gasped too. "shoot, we're gonna get introuble if were late. we gotta go." tae said, now slightly panicked.

"yeah. lets go." jimin said hurried, running off. namjoon and jin chuckling at the short males quickness. tae was about to follow, but paused looking at jungkook with happy eyes.

"i'll see you after school kookie." tae said smiling. jungkook nodded, finding himself unable to speak. being almost drawn into the boys happy eyes. that seemed to sparkle with light. "yeah.." he yes softly, but taehyung was already running  to follow jimin, unable to hear him.

the male sighed to himself, rubbing his eyes. scolding himself internally for staring in taes eyes too long. walking to his bio class with a slow pace. not really caring as the teacher was barely there. yes, it was the same one that taught science to the class under him, taes grade. they should really get a new science teacher..

-

and once again, taehyung sat in jungkooks car as the older drove him home. the young boy played with his fingers, looking in his lap. the two were silent. only the music on the radio played as backround noise.

jungkook kept glancing at the younger, wanting to break the silence but didnt know how. after the very recent discovery that he might have a crush- could he even call it that. he didnt know. but, he knew he might have feelings for taehyung.

and after finding that out, he had been awkward? not really, but he was more quiet. taehyung noticed it, but didnt know why. so he sat in silence waiting for jungkook to say something.

he was almost scared that jungkook was mad at him. but surely the older would say something if he was upset. 

he just waited until jungkook slowly pulled up to his building. he got out of the car. jungkook watching him silently. until tae was about to close the door.

"tae?" the older finally spoke. taehyung looked at him with his cute doe eyes. the older smiled softly.

"wanna hang out tomorrow?" he asked.

taehyung burst into a smile. nodding. "sure." he replied happily. jungkook nodded and tae shut the door.

taehyung watched as jungkook then drove off. unable to stop his flustered smile as he watched it leave.

jungkooks soft smile stuck in his head. he sighed lightly walking inside. excited to hang out with jungkook tomorrow. hopefully they just stayed at taes dorm. thats what he liked best.

just laying around and talking with the older.

mostly because the olders voice made him feel butterflies, that he enjoyed once in a while.

_______________________________

merry christmas!!! i gave yall a long chapter for a gift <33

hope you all are having a good timeee 

luv chuuu

xoxooxxo

~bbytae

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

344K 16.2K 53
Taehyung and Jungkook are childhood bestfriends. They love to hang out with each other. Night outs, parties , sleep over they are never alone. Taehy...
92.1K 2.7K 37
Taehyung and Jungkook have been best friends? forever! While their friends see them as more than they claim to be, they be like, "nah.. we're just b...
41.6K 2.7K 17
Two separated childhood friends reunited again and one of them is still silently inlove ever since. started: 09-04-20 ended: 11-09-20
654K 38K 26
Risking everything for love, Taehyung finally allows himself to listen to whom his heart is calling for, no other than Jungkook, his best friend. How...