š“œš“²š“°š“±š“½š”‚ š““š“¾š“¬š““š“¼ š“˜š“¶ļæ½...

By MightyDucksFanGirl

A mighty Ducks imagines and preference book, I guess. There's other books out there, but why this one? I got... More

Adam Banks
Lester Averman
Date?
Charlie Conway
Dean Portman
Prom?
Dwayne Robertson
Random One
Couple Photos?
Fulton Reed
Greg Goldberg
Tattoos?
Guy Germaine
Jesse Hall
Random Two
Ken Wu
Dorms?
Luis Mendoza
Random Three
Fulton Reed
Halloween?
Charlie Conway
Jesse Hall
Drinks?
Lester Averman
Dwayne Robertson
Outfits?
Charlie Conway
Adam Banks
Random Four
Dean Portman
Goals?
Adam Banks
Charlie Conway
Dean Portman
Vacation?
Luis Mendoza
Guy Germaine
Phone Case?
Fulton Reed
Adam Banks
Charlie Conway
A/N
His Favorite Outfit?
Greg Goldberg
Guy Germaine
Lester Averman
Photo Of Him?
Jesse Hall
Luis Mendoza
Dwayne Robertson
Shoes?
Adam Banks
Charlie Conway
Dean Portman
Facts??
Guy Germaine
Lester Averman
Charlie and Adam
80s Movie?
Fulton Reed
Charlie Conway
Cuddle?
A/N
Dean Portman
Luis Mendoza
Charlie Conway
Guy Germaine
Luis Mendoza
Requests
Tv Show?
Charlie Conway
Luis Mendoza
Swim Suit?
Dean Portman
Adam Banks
Fulton Reed
Adam Banks
Lester Averman
Charlie Conway
TV Crush?
Adam Banks
Dwayne Robertson
Guy Germaine
Jesse Hall
CC + AB
Dean Portman
Adam Banks
Charlie Conway
Luis Mendoza
Fulton Reed
Lester Averman
Disney Cartoon Movie?
Adam Banks
Charlie Conway
Adam Banks
Video Game?

Guy Germaine

920 14 1
By MightyDucksFanGirl

He watched her run across the front yard as he stood by the hood of an open truck. The sunnier day caused for a great excuse to be outside working on vehicles rather than cooped up inside with everyone else. A cloudy blue sky shone with the sun for a perfect pairing as the girl with big white square rimmed sunglasses skipped her way over to meet him.

Her hair was pinned back in two silver pins her mother had given her years ago and the rest remained longer and curled. He smiled to himself as she jogged over slowly to meet him, her jeans fitted her quite well as they fell upon her hips and remained a straight cut pant leg, much like the boys. Jeans tended to frame the butt quite well if one knew how to style them and boy did Lorraine know how to do exactly that. They were a tight, but snug, fit.

A thin black cropped tee aided to accentuate her desired hour glass look. A pair of simple adidas superstars finished her outfit. She didn't wear much jewelry, and if she did, it was always small accent pieces which either her mother had given her, she'd bought or something Guy had gotten her.

Lore jogged over to her boyfriend with a smile plastered to her face as she was excited to see him after a long school day. Approaching him and the truck he was working on, he noticed her coming from a distance when he'd heard someone walking across the street, finding out it was her. He merely stepped away from the truck, hands dirty as they were covered in grease and oil from having been digging in the engine area, tightening a few valves.

"Guy!"

Grinning, she extended her arms and jumped into the boy's grasp, wrapping her arms tightly around his sweaty body as he patted her back with his elbows, not wanting to dirty her black shirt. Though he hadn't fully hugged her like she anticipated, she still accepted every ounce of the hug he had given her.

"You run here or something?" He chuckled, not seeing the others from school yet.

She'd felt his body heat radiate off him onto her and his sweaty shoulders brushed against her cool skin, causing her to internally gag at the sweat, but nonetheless she kept a smile. Lorraine stepped back as she shook her head lightly, fixing her sunglasses as she glanced to see what he was doing. "Oil change?" She suggested, curious if that's what he was doing or not.

"Nah, my dad said there's some wrong but so far I don't see anything." He shrugged as she watched him quietly, holding her books in front of her with both hands.

His light blue collared shirt was entirely unbuttoned and revealed his toned stomach and chest, the sweat dripped down his body to his jeans. His skin glistened at the right angle in the sun and it was very hard not to stare, let alone blush in embarrassment when being caught starting too long. His dirty hands were a mixture of oil, blood and sweat from trying to fit into smaller places but he'd made do with what he could. His shirt sleeves were rolled up as far as they could go, revealing his muscular arms that flexed every time he bent his arms or used force to untighten or tighten something.

Lorraine felt her heart stop beating for a moment as she watched him work. She found cars kind of boring and didn't listen to the speeches either he, or the boys, spoke about the different cars and their problems. The way his arms moved every time he grabbed a tool made her melt internally and every odd glance he'd seen her, she'd practically faint with speechlessness. The one of many things that Lore liked about Guy was his muscular hotness.

Every girl gawked at boys with muscles and barely any shirts on, but she had grown to have butterflies flutter about her stomach every time she saw him in any form of state that he was shirtless, half shirtless or covered in sweat working. She never found him attractive in that sense, but that one day she started liking him, she had never stopped loving it.

Lorraine turned away for a moment and rubbed the back of her neck as she knocked herself out of the trance. Guy grew questionable about what she was dong, knitting his brows together as he looked over to her. Arms deep inside the engine, holding tools, he paused to see what she was doing. "You ugh, aight?" He asked her.

"Mhm?" She turned slowly. "Yeah." She nodded. "Great." She bit her lip.

He had no idea she was 'Fan Girling' over his totally hot body because she never usually told him that it impressed her so much. He could see her eyes looking at him, but not directly at his own eyes, always dazing off the odd second to somewhere else. "All right," He questioned her. "What's up?"

"Nothing." She smiled to herself, eyes widening as he was skeptical of her response. "Can't I look around?"

"You're lookin' everywhere but me."

"Oh I'm definitely looking at you." She spat, instantly covering her mouth as she found her cheeks heating up a dark red in embarrassment. 

The boy began to chuckle and shake his head, finding the compliment rather nice that his girlfriend liked staring at him. He knew it's how it should be, but she rarely expressed that. "You like this, huh?" He teased.

She glanced away, biting her lip to prevent herself from thinking it was simply a dream. "A little more than you think." She whispered.

"I didn't hear you." He joked, just wanting to hear her say it again.

"Guy," She swatted a hand through air, already embarrassed enough. "I know you heard me the first time."

"Ahh, come on." He chuckled and she turned away to hide her blushing. "It's hot when you blush." He admitted.

Lorraine kicked the ground before walking over to the truck, placing her arms up on the edge, the open hood shaded them a little from the sun. "If I tell you what makes you hot right now, I might die."

"'Cause I'm that hot." He winked.

"Yeah..." She trailed, hiding her face in her arm as he laughed, finding it quite cute the way she reacted. "Want help?"

"Wouldn't want you gettin' dirty."

She stared down at her arm, a bit of grease staining her arm from having hugged him and she didn't mind if she got any dirtier now. "Lemme help." She stood up on her toes and looked inside the engine.

"Aw, don't get dir-" He paused when he watched her stick her arm in and reach inside, making it into the tighter slot than his hand couldn't fit. She had been watching where he was trying to reach and henceforth knew where he was working. She was careful where she placed her hand, her fingers reaching for the valve he needed to tighten. "-ty." He finished. "Here." He stepped up to the hood beside her, placing a hand to her shoulder and pointed where she needed to go.

"The screw driver thing."

He mentally face palmed himself and grabbed the wrench sitting on the other side of the truck. "It's a wrench, Lorraine."

She laughed to herself. "Same thing." She shrugged, leaning over the engine and pulled one arm out, grabbing the tool he held and proceeded to bring her hand back inside. Guy leaned over her shoulder, watching intently to make sure she wouldn't get hurt because even though he cared about cars, he cared more about her safety.

"Hey Lorraine!" Julie called, hands cupping her mouth. "Nice ass!" She commented with a laugh as she walked from her car with Scooter toward them. 

"Ah, you like that too." Guy joked, hitting her ass with his greasy hand and she kicked her foot back, trying to hit him since her arms were stuck inside the engine or else she'd of slapped him for it. 

Julie and Scooter were coming over to see what Guy was doing after school, to also find Lorraine had stopped by. While they made their way over to the two, Guy had kept his eye on Lorraine for in case she was doing it wrong or needed help.

Guy didn't mind if she helped, honestly they were spending time together doing something he liked and she asked questions about. Sometimes if she was too curious and asked a lot of questions, Guy ignored her and moved on because she didn't always grasp every concept when it came to cars.

"This one?" She asked him, still staring into the engine as her fingers turned black like his from working with oil and grease, and dirt over all.

He eyed. "No, one right beside it...Yeah, that one." He nodded, watching her using the small wrench to tighten the bolt.

When she finished, he helped her as she pulled her arms out and sighed, finding that rather fun for a change considering she always watched and never helped. Sometimes involving herself in little things Guy liked aided to become close with him. It wasn't often they got time alone considering they were part of the same group of friends, which most of the time were always together.

"Looks good." He nods to her and she smiled, shaking her head.

"What now?"

"We're done." He told her, grabbing the wrench from her hand and wiped it off from the grease before throwing it into the red tool box. She helped him clean up the tools lying around the truck, placing them inside the box as well before waiting for him to put his stuff away.

Lore looked over Guy to see Julie and Scooter stop near the truck. Scooter hooked his arm on the truck mirror as he leaned against it, glancing around at the couple, both with matching arm grease. Julie couldn't help but smile at the fact they matched but the fact Lorraine actually helped Guy with his truck problems was kinda cute.

"Wow, Lore, finally gettin' in with the boys." Scooter nods, congratulating her.

"I don't know how you like this." She shrugged. "But it's cool." She agreed finally, watching Guy walk off to put the tool box inside the garage so it wouldn't get stolen. She watched his bicep tense up from the heavy box and stared, still finding it attractive.

"Keep staring, Lore, maybe he'll notice." Julie giggled, hiding her laugh as she hid behind Scooter.

He'd furrowed his brows at their sudden laughs and mockeries, Lorraine mocking Julie. "Huh?"

"Steve's muscles." Julie mentioned.

"Ah she's always droolin' over 'em." Scooter waved it off as nothing.

"It's her favorite thing." The couple sang together unison, looking the other in the eye as Lorraine bowed her head in embarrassment at her two friends. They were definitely a couple if they had no issues embarrassing themselves in public.

"I do not!" Lore folded her arms across her chest instantly.

"Do not what?" Guy asked casually, running a hand through his hair to loosen his light curls from the heat and sweat before meeting beside Lorraine. Hands to his hips as his eyes narrowed, unable to see well with the sun in his eye as Lore pulled her sunglasses down to hide her eye expressions from her friends.

"She's eye bogglin' you." Scooter laughed.

"Oh yeah," She rose her brows. "Least I can say my boyfriend has muscles."

"Hey!" Scooter whined, knowing she was joking.

"I still love you." Julie had leaned in and kissed the boy sweetly, both Guy and Lorraine watching and waiting casually as if it were normal. It was quite normal to see those two kiss publicly like it was to see both Lore and Guy kiss, but they didn't show it as often as those two. It was a normal thing for them, no one was embarrassed or bothered by it. "We should be going."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.5K 940 10
I'm not good at this. But all I can say is that I'm got try and make this book not be bad. I'm got try my best for this book be the best as it can b...
97.6K 1.2K 35
"It made me sick. Seeing the girl I'm in love with fall in love with someone else. Every time I thought about it, even if it was just for a second, I...
178K 1.3K 108
What they would do in certain situations or their opinions on things. Also random mini stories i think of or if anyone request anything.
44K 526 20
Y/n y/l/n from Sydney, Australia goes to play hockey with team USA further known as the ducks. What happens when she catches the eye of a particular...