An Unordinary Shinobi

By treezooks

Naruto Uzumaki ends up in the Unordinary universe through a glitch in the Infinite Tsukiyomi. Can he prevent... More

Chapter 1 - A Bright Beginning (seriously he's a shooting star)
Chapter 2 - is Naruto insane? Is Kurama still sane? Find out....right now
Chapter 3 - We Question Some Morals
Chapter 4 - I came in like uh WRECK A WALL
Chapter 5 - Naruto gives his future self problems
Chapter 6 - OH NO ITS A WALKING PILE OF RAMEN! Oh wait, its just Naruto.
Chapter 7 - Velociraptors can open doors, but walking piles of ramen sure can't
Chapter 8 - In which elevators are flashy contraptions of d3ath
Chapter 9 - What a long day. No, seriously. This chapter is 3584 words long.
Chapter 10 - Lunch queues are a new form of t0rture
Chapter 11 - Pens are kunai in disguise. You can't change my mind.
Chapter 12 - And for once, Naruto's not in big troubl- oh, spoke too soon
Chapter 13 - Need a massage? Call Joker!
Chapter 15 - We skip a lot of plot
Chapter 16 - Sure, elevators are bad, but honestly, turnstiles are worse
Chapter 17 - dobe
Chapter 18 - Power and Conflict (like my poem anthology) but just the Conflict

Chapter 14 - Holey child unholes himself and inflicts suffering (by accident)

2.4K 57 40
By treezooks

CW: shouting, caps in a/n   ---   TW: bl**d, injury, v10lence, fod

"Hurry up Elaine! He just got attacked by John! He's going to bleed out!" Isen yelled frantically, sprinting back towards the scene of the fight, Elaine on his heels.

Once John had left, Isen had decided to get Elaine to heal Naruto. No way he'd let a kid die, especially not on his watch (and besides, Arlo might be mad if the person Isen was supposed to be researching went and kicked the bucket). But something was still nagging him. How did Naruto dodge all those spikes and break them? He himself couldn't even snap one of Cecile's ropes with his Hunter ability, so how could a cripple shatter John's spikes? And most importantly, why did John run away?

All Isen had seen was John kneeling down to check if the poor boy had blacked out, and then run off, looking a little – dare he say it? – afraid. He had to agree with Arlo on this one – it was all rather suspicious...

He was snapped out of his thoughts by Elaine, who had let out a small gasp once she had seen the extent of the damage John had caused. Instead of focusing on the wreckage, Isen activated his ability and scanned the area for Naruto, preparing himself for the worst.

What Isen had not been prepared for, however, was to see Naruto sitting cross-legged on a chunk of wall, eating a KitKat, and seeming to be in perfectly good health. By this point, Elaine had also spotted the boy, and was glaring at Isen questioningly when she saw the boy didn't appear on the brink of death at all. Isen shrugged, gave her a well-he-was-dying-when-I-left look, (or something as close to the phrase as he could) and sauntered over.

"So, you ok?" he asked nonchalantly, leaning on some rubble, as if being impaled by Joker and being completely fine five minutes later was a daily occurrence.

"Eh, I'm good." The blonde replied once he had swallowed a mouthful of KitKat. At least he had manners.

Isen could see two small pink spots on his hands, presumably where the rods had gone through. Only minutes ago there would have been literal holes through the skin – how had he healed so fast? Even Elaine might not have pulled that off. Speaking of whom, Elaine was now crouching next to Naruto, interrogating him about where it hurt while healing what little injuries he had on his arm. He caught some of the muttered conversation:

"Does it hurt here?"

"No."

"How did you even...?"

"No, it's nothing, really, I'm fine..."

"Are you sure?"

"Yup, completely!"

Isen caught Elaine giving him a look that said, 'he's hopeless', so he decided to take things into his own hands. Time to interrogate.

"So, what's with the already healed injuries? You were bleeding out the last time I saw you," Isen asked. Naruto just rubbed his head bashfully and grinned.

"I've always healed super quickly! It's really handy, believe it!"

"And what about the KitKat? Surely you didn't go all the way to the cafeteria for one KitKat?"

"Nah, of course not!" Naruto grinned and lifted up his jumper. A waterfall of KitKats cascaded out like some heavenly fountain. Isen facepalmed, but picked one up and started eating it – it would be a waste after all...

He snapped out of his stupor and sighed. This was getting nowhere. Maybe Arlo could use his cold aloofness to scare some information out of this stubborn person. And if that didn't work, there was always the good ol' violence... not that it had worked with John trying to beat the guy up... whatever.

"C'mon. We've got to get you to Doc. I refuse to believe that your 'self-healing' is reliable!" Elaine huffed and dragged Naruto towards the infirmity, ignoring his protests of, "I can walk myself!"

-----------------------------------------------

"And overall, you are perfectly healthy. Now get out of here. Scram."

Naruto hurried out of the infirmary. After about ten minutes of Doc eyeing scalpels and getting increasingly annoyed at what seemed to be the world in general, he was glad to leave. Those scalpels looked rather sharp, and he would rather not get stabbed again today. On his way out, he noticed a blonde person with wavy hair standing just outside of the infirmary door. And it was the same person that he had bumped into yesterday! Was he waiting for someone?

"A...Arlo? Wh..what are you going here?" a voice behind Naruto stammered. He turned around. Isen knew this person?

"Oh, your name is Arlo? Sorry for bumping into you yesterday!" Naruto smiled, holding out a hand. Isen looked genuinely afraid now. Naruto really didn't think that Arlo looked that scary, although maybe he had kickass door-breaking abilities, which would explain a bit.

Arlo looked at the hand for a few seconds before slowly shaking it.

"So your name is Naruto?" Apparently, Arlo noticed the questioning look he received from the boy in question. "A bunch of people were talking about how you stood up to one of the Fake Jokers."

Naruto nodded. Was he already this popular? Actually, of course he was. People just had to acknowledge his awesomeness. Naruto ignored a few choice remarks from Kurama against this idea, since having a conversation with the fox in his head might have a bad impression on this stranger who, so far, didn't look like he was trying to kill him. Kind of.

----------------------------------------------

A few minutes later, Naruto was wondering just why he had agreed to go to a random classroom with a random stranger who was evidently attempting to interrogate him on why he had come into this school. As a second thought, maybe it was the food bribery. Actually, it definitely was the food, which had gotten him into this school mess in the first place...

Back to the situation at hand. Arlo was asking for the sixth time what school Naruto had gone to before this, and Kurama was explaining their impromptu cover story to Naruto, who wasn't paying attention to anyone and happily eating a bar of chocolate while staring out of the window.

Naruto got bored of looking out of the window and looked around the classroom instead. It was at this moment that he realised it was 5 minutes into Geography. Ah screw. Sera was going to kill him. Because he was too busy panicking, Naruto didn't notice Arlo activating his ability. Apparently ignoring the official King (up to a few days ago, anyway) completely for 5 minutes was going to annoy the person in question. Strange.

When Naruto stood up to leave, he found a yellow bubble surrounding his chair and the Arlo guy looking murderous. Naruto poked the bubble thing. It was hard. He nudged it with his foot. Weird.

"Look I'm sorry, but I need to go, so I would appreciate it if you let me out of this death trap... please?" That was tactful, right?

Bubble guy glowered even more and the bubble shrank so it was touching Naruto's head when he stood up. Naruto sighed. Since he didn't feel like destroying his arms again, he stepped back and shot his leg out, kicking cleanly through the bubble, which exploded into shards. Bubble guy sank to the floor, coughing up blood. What was it with these people and their fragile lungs? Ah, whatever.

--------------------------------------

When Naruto walked casually out of the classroom, leaving a gasping and bloodied Arlo behind him, Isen was afraid. Why did it always come down to him dealing with the overpowered maniacs? Was just one uneventful week too much to ask?

"Ar... Arlo! C'mon man, we gotta get you to Elaine or Doc!" Isen scrambled over to Arlo who was clutching his chest and gritting his teeth in pain.

Luckily, Blyke had been going past the classroom in question, and when he caught sight of his King in pain, hurried over to help.

"John again?" he growled, cracking his fists and letting go of the certain blonde person they were trying to support. Isen glared at him.

"We'll deal with that later. Help me out! Arlo weighs a lot more than I expected," the last part was whispered, and Blyke grinned.

Slowly, they shuffled to the infirmary, attracting many looks.

"Look, Arlo's hurt!"

"Is... is Joker still targeting the Royals?"

"Pff, Arlo's so weak. We're all doomed."

"The high-rankers really are nothing right now."

Blyke couldn't take the insults anymore.

"Oi! Last time us Royals fought Joker, where were you? Oh, I remember! You were gawping at us! So, unless you've fought Joker, you can't say anything!" he yelled. The nerve of some people. How he wanted to smash their faces in...

Sadly, Isen probably noticed the yelling.

"Blyke, our priority is to get Arlo to the infirmary, not start a fight!" Isen hissed, jabbing him in the stomach. Blyke sent one last glare at the crowd of students and continued their journey to Doc, trying to ignore the whispers that followed them.

"DOC! Arlo's hurt! Can you heal him please?" Isen yelled, slamming open the door to the infirmary and barging in. He was greeted with the pleasant sight of an angry member of staff standing in the middle of a room next to a spilt coffee cup that lay on the floor. The air suddenly grew cold. Isen began backing away frantically, but then remembered Arlo and went forwards again.

"Which one of you..." Doc muttered, the darkness around him growing larger, "made me drop this?"

By now, Isen was ready to wet himself.

"U...uh," he stammered. "A-Arlo's hurt and... and we figured that you would be able to, uh, help?"

"For your sake, Arlo had better be on the verge of death," Doc growled. He slammed his hands on the desk and moved towards Arlo's bloodied body.

After a few moments of assessing Arlo's injuries, Doc motioned for Blyke and Isen to move Arlo to one of the beds in the med-bay.

"Internal bleeding, mostly, not much else on the outside... Did you pick a fight with Joker again?" Doc muttered as he walked around trying to find some bandages.

Isen and Blyke glanced grimly at each other.

"No. It was someone much, much worse."

END CHAPTER

a/n

AAAAAAAND IT'S A WRAP KIDS! WHOOOOOOOOOO! AFTER YEARS (not literally – treezooks) OF HIATUS, WE HAVE ACHIEVED IT! AN UPDATE!

And also, can we have a poll? It's about introducing a new character. Guess whooooo?

It's our favourite avenger, SASUKE UCHIHAAAAA!

I know I'm being too excited but Sasuke's one of my favourite characters (even if he's a bit of an arse) so I'm hyped about it. Treezooks was having second thoughts because apparently adding Sasuke in would complicate our plans for the future of the fic, but then we realised: WhAt PlAn I dOn'T sEe A pLaN.

So we've decided to have a little vote.

Sasuke

No Sasuke

Note: We're gonna be looking at how many people have commented on the options, so please just leave what you want with a simple reply to either yes in Sasuke or a yes in No Sasuke, it would make life a lot easier. Please don't have whole conversations or arguments about what you want in the comments because then we'll have to try discern the anti-Sasukes and the pro-Sasukes.

IMPORTANT: Sasuke's not actually going to be introduced into the story immediately. We've still got to finish a few plot pieces because they're importante (#SpanishMaster) so it's gonna be a loooong time till you see some Sasuke action.

Cya – KDG (my ingrained lethargy prohibits me from writing KevinDaGlorb repeatedly)

-------------------------------

Welp hello 'tis I, treezooks.

Unlike DaGlorb, I am going to apologise for the extreme hiatus. I have updated my list of excus- REASONS for this delay:

School

More school

Online school being trash

Minecraft

Youtube

Procrastination

Home stuff

Christmas

Watching Dream bully Tommyinnit

Technoblade spreading propaganda

(screw it Glorb why did you edit that in)

Anyway do participate in the poll, DaGlorb has been bugging me to do this for a while but I just... didn't...

May I also add that a certain reader (shoutout to BlykexIsen) congratulated us on being #1 in unordinary, my reaction being WHUT, DaGlorb's reaction being WHUT, and then we got hyped and vowed to make this story worth it and update sooner. So yeah hopefully this won't happen anymore and of course, THANK YOU FOR READING THIS STORY WE HOPE YOU'VE ENJOYED IT SO FAR AND HERE'S A TOAST FOR MORE CHAPTERS TO COME HAPPY 2021 PEOPLE (yes I am fully aware that this is being uploaded a few days before new year but I doubt that we'll have another chapter up by then so this will have to do...)

As always, comment and vote, and have a nice day

:)

Now some quotes (which aren't Hetalia):

"AY CARAMBA DONDE ESTA LA BIBLIOTECA" – Technoblade

''BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!'' – Technoblade

"OH GEEOOORRGGEEE" - Dream

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 56.5K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
454K 16.2K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC