The Devil's Heir

Author_AMichelle

Korol grew up in a life of abuse and poverty. By the age of 20 he'd easily taken down every enemy in his path... Еще

Chapter 1: Meeting Her
Chapter 2: Meeting in my Bedroom
Chapter 3: Visiting James Corp
Chapter 4: KOROL!
Chapter 5: Breakfast
Chapter 7: Sleepover
Chapter 8: Aint Gonna Happen...
Chapter 9: Say it again
Chapter 10: My Kind Of Crazy
Chapter 11: Surprise
Chapter 12: MINE!
Chapter 13: Eloise James
Chapter 14: Shit Shit Shit
Chapter 15: 6 months...
Chapter 16: Come with Me pt 1
Chapter 17: Come with Me pt 2
Chapter 18: You're Lucky
Chapter 19: I'm a Failure
Chapter 20: His Fucking Queen
Chapter 21: You're Still Mine
Chapter 22: Remember?
Chapter 23: Sins of a Father
Chapter 24: Low Blow
Chapter 25: One Last Thing
Chapter 26: Are You Happy?
Chapter 27: King's Informant
Chapter 28: Flight & Fights
Chapter 29: Flights & Fights pt2
Chapter 30: Flights & Fights pt 3
Chapter 31: The Way Home
Chapter 32: Maybe I'm Ready
Chapter 33: And What Do You Want?
Chapter 34: Ready For...?
Chapter 35: Russia
Chapter 36: You're The One
Chapter 37: My World
Chapter 38: Ever After?
Chapter 39: KnK
Bonus Chapter: Honeymoon in Tokyo
Bonus Chapter: The Heirs

Chapter 6: Lets Talk

8K 198 26
Author_AMichelle

King's POV

I watched Lynn's ass sway as she walked away leaving me standing there. I couldn't do anything but laugh. And to accuse me of being jealous.

I'm ******* fucking Korol

I walked back out and to my private table where Carlo and two of the newer strippers from my club sat waiting for me.

After leaving Lynn's house I went home to shower, change, and handle things at most of my businesses. We stopped by the club an hour ago and unfortunately I agreed to let them come with us. He was right about the new girl though. She was stunning.

Melissa  Bradley

She had nice tits, long brown hair, and tattoos. Tattoos are definitely my weakness. I wouldn't have given her a second glance if it hadn't been for the fucking tattoos.

I'd be an idiot not to fuck her.

I glanced over at KarriLynn and she's laughing at that asshole next to her. Before she left the table she looked like she wanted to kill him. What the fuck could that prick be saying that's so fucking funny?

Wait why do I care?

"So Mr King..." Melissa said to me.

"It's just King" I said back.

"Right...King. Other than the club what other businesses do you have"

"A lot...I don't discuss business with strangers"

"Well maybe we won't we strangers after tonight." She said rubbing her hand up and down my arm.

"Yeah su-"

"Mel?"

I look up to see KarriLynn standing there.

"Oh my god Karri. Hi!" Melissa stood up and hugged her. When they separated she sat back down but never took her eyes off of Lynn. "What are you doing here? Are you alone?"

"No I was on a date but it was boring."

I noticed their body language and something tells me they aren't friends but definitely something else. KarriLynn laughs at things she says and periodically touches her chest causing Melissa to look at her tits. I'll give the woman credit. She knew how to steal attention when she wanted it.

"It was great seeing you. What are you doing when you leave here?" KarriLynn asked and Melissa looked over at me. "Oh I'm so sorry. I'm completely interrupting. I'm KarriLynn James." She said to me smirking.

"King...nice to meet you as well"

"Anyways. It's nice to meet you all. I'm gonna go but..."

She leaned next to Melissa's ear and whispered something that made her blush then grabbed her face and kissed her.

Slowly
Very fucking slowly
I honestly didn't know if I should be pissed or turned on.

Right before she pulled away KarriLynn opened her eyes and looked right at me.

"...you should stop by to see me sometime. I'm gonna be home all day Saturday. And...My bed gets so lonely when you're not there." She said this to Melissa but while looking at me. She smirked before pecking Melissa on the lips and walking away"

She made sure to look over her shoulder at me and smirk one last time before walking out of my eye sight. I chuckled as I looked at Carlo. He understood what just happened and I'm glad I'm not the only one who found it funny.

"So you two...know each other?"

"She's my ex-girlfriend. We broke up a few months ago. I say girlfriend but it was mostly just sex. She never wanted more. But the things she knew how to do with her mouth though..."

I don't know how I feel about that statement

"Are you gonna call her? She seems very interested in getting you in her very lonely bed"

"Maybe. It's just crazy. I saw her like a month ago but she said she wasn't interested because there was someone else who'd stolen her attention. Some guy. I was heart broken but she's a good person so I was happy she was happy. She hasn't had the easiest life so..."

"How so?"

"Well she would never tell me the whole story. I just knew it had something to do with her father."

And that made me think back to the night I met KarriLynn. I asked if she had daddy issues and she said "you have no idea, handsome." Did her father do something to to her. Did he hurt her? Is he dead? I've never heard anything about Jonah James other son. I'd only ever heard of and met Elijah's father.

So what happened to Lynn's father?

Lynn's POV

It's Friday night and I'm about to go out. I still hadn't heard from King so I decided to go see Melissa at her job. I know she works at a new strip club called Purple Diamonds. So after picking a simple but cute outfit I head out.

When I made it inside I asked for one of the vip rooms. I wanted to watch the dancers but I didn't want anyone being able to talk to me. I preferred my privacy. After a few minutes a server came over and asked if I wanted a drink. I gave her my drink order and told her I'd like to request a dance from Melissa...or I guess Bella since that's what she goes by. Soon Mel came walking over with my drink and smiled brightly when she saw me.

I knew this was probably a stupid idea. She was always too fucking clingy. I like my space and she wanted to do shit I wasn't interested in but I'm horny. And I'd be a liar if I said some part of this wasn't to fuck with King. I needed him to know I wasn't waiting around for just him.

"Well when I was told a beautiful woman with jet black wanted a dance I didn't think it was you." She said handing me my drink. She was about to sit down when I said

"I didn't ask you to sit" she stopped as I stared at her intently. "Close the curtain then get on your knees"

She did as I ask like I knew she would. She was always very obedient. It was the one thing I truly liked about her. She had no problem with me completely dominating her. She liked that about me. I'm a very straight forward person so I don't see the point pretending like I wanted marriage and kids with one person. I don't believe in that. So when she started trying to be more of a girlfriend than a lover I had no choice but to end the relationship. I do consider it a relationship but it was more sexual than emotional.

I motioned with my finger for her to crawl to me. She did and normally I'd love this but all I could think about is if this was how I looked to King. He's the first person to satisfy me and turn me submissive. I could have any man I wanted in my bed so why can't I stop comparing things in my life to my time with him?

When she made it to me she played with the bottom of my dress with her fingers. I could use some fun but I'll see how this dance goes.

"Dance for me. Slowly..." as always she obeyed. Then started to take her clothes off.

She does have a phenomenal body covered in tattoos. And I do have a weakness for tattoos. She got up and straddled my lap grinding on me to the music that had been playing. She grabbed my hand and placed it between her legs to show me how wet she was for me. Just like I've done for King. It only made me think about how I love how his eyes get dark when he knows just how badly I want him.

Fuck...stop. He's just a guy...

Turning my attention back to her as she continued to grind on my hand. Moaning softly as she peaked closer to her climax. I placed my free hand on her throat and squeezed slightly as she started to rock back and forth faster. I noticed the curtains moving and then open slightly. I could see a tall figure standing there watching us but I wasn't done playing with Mel.

"Ti sei perso il modo in cui ti ho fatto sentire, Bella?"
(Did you miss the way I made you feel, Beautiful?)

"Sì Padrona"
(Yes Mistress)

"Vorresti che ti permettessi di venire per me?"
(Would you like me to allow you to cum for me?)

"Si! Per favore Padrona" she said as I locked yes with the man standing there watching us.
(Yes! Please Mistress)

"I would but we're not alone anymore" I whispered and her head turned quickly to see who I'd seen for the last 5 minutes.

"Oh my god! Mr King... sir. It's not what it looks like!" She said gathering her discarded clothing from the floor.

"Don't lie to him." I said before taking a sip of my drink.

"You're on the main stage in 10 minutes. Go fucking clean yourself up and get ready!"

I chuckled to myself as she quickly left.

"So this is another one of your places huh?" I asked as he closed the curtains back. I watched as he took his suit jacket off and sat down next to me.

"Yes. Why are you here? You couldn't fuck her somewhere else?"

"I paid for that dance."

"Yeah well she wasn't dancing. And I have a strict no sex policy here." He said looking very angry. Why did he look even sexier this way?

"That's too bad. Guess we don't have anything else to talk about then so I'll be on my way."

"Why? Can't we just talk without my cock needing to be in you before or after?"

"Well sure but it's a lot more fun that way though. But whatever...What would you like to talk about?"

"Were you really going to have sex with her in here?"

"Of course not. But she was obedient like I want her so that was for her not me."

"But you enjoyed being the one in control?" He asked

"Yes."

"So do you not actually enjoy your time with me? I just mean because I take control"

"No...I love it. I've only ever allowed one other man control me and I promised myself I'd never let that happen again. But I met you and well it was incredible. The difference between you and the other guy is that my body responds to you without me thinking about it. Just the thought of you gets me wet to where I have to touch myself thinking of you. It's effortless with you. You could tell me to do something and I immediately want to do it. It's controlling...but not abuse. Also I'm very much in control of so much in my life that I actually crave your control if that makes sense. And you've allowed me to slap and choke you as well on multiple occasions so I still get to feel a sense of power over you when I need it."

"So this guy...he uh"

"Hit me? Yes. It was his first and last mistake. He's dead now. I tortured that fucker for two weeks just barely keeping him alive. But unfortunately Elijah killed him before I could."

"But he was yours to kill. He wronged you so his life should've been in your hands."

"Yeah well Grandfather didn't think I had it in me so he ordered Elijah to do it."

"One more question. And you actually don't have to answer if you don't want to."

"I'm an open book and I don't lie, King. If you ask me something I'll be truthful"

"About anything"

"Yes. That is if I want to answer. I could also just ignore the question."

"Ok...what happened to your parents? Melissa mentioned something about your father"

"Oh you're diving deep huh? Ok fine. And the so called man she spoke of isn't my father. Anyways...My grandparents have two sons. Or Had...two son. Everyone knows Mauricio James. My uncle and obviously Elijah and Asher's father but most don't know their Eldest son Vincenzo. He was killed when I was 6. Apparently a meeting with your predecessor or the one before him didn't go very well. He was killed there. I still don't know the real story. All I know is that they burned his body so my grandfather would suffer more. Uncle Rici moved to the states so I didn't have Elijah and AJ around anymore. And My mother was heart broken and didn't want me growing up in this life. So she took me to Milan. When I was 7 she met a man. She fell in love. I was happy she was happy but he wasn't a good man. After my dads death she would have horrible nightmares. So she had to take pills to sleep. They worked because she would sleep through everything."

I looked over at him and he was glaring at the floor with his jaw clenched. Clearly he knew where this was going. When I didn't continue talking he looked up at me still angry but his face softened after a few seconds. He grabbed my hand pulling me to him. He made me straddle his lap while he placed both hands on my ass.

Kings POV

"You are a good person who has seen real pain. I think that's why you and I connect so well. We both have face things that were test of the heart but have made us stronger. No matter who hurt you. They didn't break you Lynn."

She wouldn't look me in the eyes so I cupped her face. The very moment those big blue eyes fell on me I could see the pain behind them. I could tell she was trying to not cry. Maybe because she thought it would make her look weak or she didn't want to do it in front of me.

"Thank you for sharing that with me."

"Will you share something with me?" She asked looking at me a little more cheerful.

"Depends on the secret."

"What's your name? Like your first name"

"I don't tell people my name. Carlo is the only living person other than myself, who knows it."

"Well fuck at least tell me what it starts with. I just spilled my heart and soul to you. Give a girl something."

"Fine...my name start with a 'D'." He said laughing

"Will you tell me more of it one day?"

"Maybe. There's only one way I'd ever tell anyone. It was a promise I made to myself."

"What was the promise?"

"Can't tell you. But the moment it happened...If it happens I should say. I'll tell you."

"Ok. Well I'm going to go. I've had enough of this emotional shit for a lifetime. I'm going home. I'll see you around D King." She said smirking at me.

"Yeah yeah it's still just King. Don't make me regret telling you that much."

"I hope I never make you regret anything. Especially with me." She sighed and smiled. "Too bad you have that stupid no sex policy"

"I'm the boss. Rules don't apply to me. Wanna go up to my office?"

Just then Carlo walked in looking down at the floor. He knew better than to look at us in case something actually was going on.

"Boss..." Carlo said.

"It's ok Carlo. We're both dressed." I said and he looks up. When he sees us I could swear he almost smiled.

"Well...see ya Korol." She said getting off of my lap and leaving.

I watch her walk away and out of the room. When she was gone Carlo raises an eyebrow at me. I scoff knowing what he's thinking.

"It's just sex, cousin."

"Sure it is. Mr De La Cruz is here looking for you.

Argh this prick.

"Tell him I just left"

"And where are you actually going?"

"I'm not sure. I'll see you in the morning..."

IG: @a.michelle.90

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Save Me [EDITING] AceTheAmateur

Любовные романы

107K 1.6K 35
Athena Love Hart. A last name she despised and a middle name she found ironic. Love, she was given the name by her parents yet she received the exact...
Alluring Sins smut star

Любовные романы

22.1K 266 35
●COMPLETED● Kate Russo was trained by birth to be a dutiful and compatible wife for the next Don of the Italian Mafia. She was forced to become a qui...
69.9K 2.3K 29
Kalista brown. A girl or should we say a black girl. Was always picked by some people from the start for her chubby body appearance. But since she...
The Devil's Duchess LaLacey

Любовные романы

414K 9.5K 50
Adelaine Matthews,a 19 year old hardworking girl with a passion for cooking and a dream to own a restaurant loses money as she pays off her mother's...