๐”ธ ๐”ธ๐•ž๐•–๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐”ป๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•ž

By urmentalillness

This is a story of where Todoroki and Izuku are dating for 2 months but as he is going home he get Todoroki h... More

The find...
"We are moving?!"
Mr.Aizawa cries?!
HiS fRiEnDs
PRESENTS
"Hey Elvira!"
WE ARE HERE (and explaination)
Makeover!
The same one as the introduction of his frineds
How we met| (โ€ข โ—กโ€ข)|
Christmas present 2/2 (how we met part 3)
Shocked
"Hi Im Damian."
"Hi im Damian" part 2
Hi Im Damian (part 3)
"Hi Im Damian"4
"Hi Im Damian" part 5
"Want to train with me?"
"Wanna train with me?"
His Instagram Posts
"Midoriya looks different.."
Rescue Mission
Out of the hospital
Not a chapter
Yall suck absolute ass

Christmas present 1/2 *How we met part 2)

3.5K 64 6
By urmentalillness

Previously

Izuku: That's good! She is doing well!

EnD oF fLaShBaCk

Hisashi: Well lets get going! I already have a room prepared for you I didn't know what you like so I asked your mother and told me your style!

Izuku: *giggles* of course! Now come on I can't wait mom told me you have a husband! I can't wait to meet him! * the face he is maki by while telling his dad that he can't wait to meet his husband😏)

Hisashi: *blushes* S-She told you? And you're okay with it!?

Izuku: Well yea as long as you're happy then I'm happy! *insert that award winning smile ☺️*

*Time skip brought to you by Deku breaching his god damn bones all the time*

Hisashi's car

Hisashi mansions

Entrance

Kitchen

Living room

Dining room

Izuku's bedroom * these aren't all his rooms but some of the stuff is but if you want it to be all his rooms then ig sure but I think I will leave it like that* *i also think I will give him all the rooms idk yet let me know what you think*

Izuku's bathroom

Izuku's Gaming room

Izuku's Music room

Izuku's closet

Izuku's living room

Backyard pool

Time skip brought by your lazy author and this bullshit of a shitty story 💀🙌🏻😏😂👑😒😒😽😽👅😒😏🤨🤭😑

My POV

They went to Starbucks. After they went to Starbucks they got to know each other more then they went to the house for Izuku to get settled in and to meet Hisashi's husband they all got along really well. After all that Izuku went to unpack his stuff and went to go to sleep because it was already 10:20 p.m. and he had school tomorrow :^  :)

Author's note
Sorry I couldn't fit in all the photos because the limit for photos is 1-20 so I will put all the other pictures in the next part have a Merry Christmas and thank you for supporting my shitty story hope you all like how it turns out :)

Have a good day/ afternoon/ night and have a Merry Christmas
Hoe hoe hoe 😂😭😭lmao ok I'll stop now enjoy the picture below

Word count: 359

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

417K 11.5K 26
One day, Izuku Midoriya sees his boyfriend, Shoto Todoroki, cheating on him with his bully, Katsuki Bakugou. Heartbroken, he's presented with the opp...
153K 4.5K 23
Class 1.A went on a camping trip into the woods. After the whole Sports Festival, Todoroki has had mixed feelings. He has a deep drowning feeling in...
140 4 3
"Does that mean you want to go out with me? As boyfriends?" Katsuki blinked. He certainly wasnสผt expecting that. But whatever, heสผll take what he can...
398K 7.7K 65
In this story Izuku Midroiya becomes/is a 'badass' (Probably just chaotic). After seeing with his own eyes his boyfriend (aka Shoto Todoroki) cheat o...