INSTAGRAM! (H.S. & K.M.)

By ashlou96

Harry Styles soon meets a young woman who goes by the name Katherine McNamara. Harry thinks it's love at firs... More

Meet The Cast❤
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty One.
Twenty Two.
Twenty Three.
Twenty Four.
Twenty Five.
Twenty Six.
Twenty Seven.
Twenty Eight.
Twenty Nine.
Thirty.
Thirty One.
Thirty Three.
Thirty Four.
Thirty Five.
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven.

Thirty Two.

25 3 0
By ashlou96

Liked by annetwist, liampayne, hazza1d, haz1d, jesynelson, gemmastyles, niallhoran, louist91, harrystyles, harryshumjr, matthewdaddario, alishawainwright, isaiahmustafa, kevinmchale, nicolasummer, janelparrish, arden_cho, jennifermorrison, d.l.castro, willtudor1, lukebaines, bitsietulloch, maisiersellers, domsherwood, emeraude, claireholt, lanacondor, maxcaver, lanaparrilla, lilyjcollins, joeyking, joel_courtney, alex.beattie, harrne, claryfray, claryfrayfans, chasefans, hazza&kat and 2,758,946 others.

@kat.mcnamara: He's a right softie💙💙 Glad to have you back Harry😘💙

Comments:-

@annetwist: He's always been really close to Robin. It's cute. Watching their relationship growing. Becoming so close.

@kat.mcnamara: You're telling me😘

@emeraude: Cute. I'll message you now.

@harrystyles: Babe! I look ridiculous. You're making me look like a softie.

@kat.mcnamara: No, you do not!

@domsherwood: That's because you are a softie.

@harrne: He looks okay. Is he actually okay?

@haz1d: I'm so sorry @harrystyles

@hazza1d: Is that all you got to say!

(Messages between Em and Kat.)

Em-
Hi babe. So, how are you and Harry? Are you back together.

Kat-
Why don't you get Niall to ask me himself.

Em-
Niall? I wanted to know.

Kat-
Oh. Niall messaged me asking. We are just taking it slow. We both agreed to that. His mum invited me for tea.

Em-
How cute! You both were such a cute couple. I just hope Gabriella doesn't have to ruin that.

Liked by niallhoran, liampayne, gemmastyles, emeraude, d.l.castro, jennifermorrison, d.l.castro, willtudor1, harryshumjr, matthewdaddario, alishawainwright, janelparrish, lanacondor, isaiahmustafa, kevinmchale, harrystyles, lilyjcollins, joeyking, maisiersellers, joeyking, lanaparrilla, claireholt and 3,657,859 others.

@kat.mcnamara: How cute are these two. Parent and son times. Baking cookies and cupcakes. I'm excited to try them🤤😍

Comments:-

@gemmastyles: Jealous. I couldn't be there. Looks like you all had fun. Bring me a cupcake.

@haz1d: Aw. They both look so happy.

@domsherwood: And I want a cookie.

@harrystyles: Were gonna have a few drinks. Well, everyone buy Kat🤣 (sorry.) Come around if you like.

@niallhoran: You sure? Like, are you ready for that.

@kat.mcnamara: Hey! Well, I'm gonna invite a few people. @jennifermorrison @bitsietulloch @joeyking @joel_courtney

@joel_courtney: Definitely. If @harrystyles doesn't mind.

@harrystyles: Deffo. More the merrier. And you know, I don't mind, who you invite. I wanted to have a chat before it starts.

@jennifermorrison: I'll be there.

@emeraude: Why wasn't my name tagged in your comment. @kat.mcnamara

@kat.mcnamara: I didn't tag you because, you know, you're invited.

@niallhoran: I'll be there.

@liampayne: Me too.

@kat.mcnamara: Okay. I'll be down in minute.

@harrne: I just wanna know one thing, @harrystyles @kat.mcnamara. are uses back together.

@harrystyles: Afraid not😔

@harrne: 😔😔

@haz1d: Oh, my God. I'm so sorry. What have I done.

@hazza1d: Well, I guess you got your wish.

@haz1d: This isn't what I wanted. I didn't know what I was doing. I didn't mean it.

@harrne: Yes. Yes, it was. You tried breaking them up for months.

@haz1d: I SAID I DIDN'T MEAN IT!

@hazza1d: Why you getting so angry. You hurt Harry, they broke up. You got you wish and I stand by that.

@kat.mcnamara: Hey, guys. Please be nice. Harry is okay. And he is back to his old self. That's what we should care about. My feelings are the same. I still love him very much.

@emeraude: Awwwwwww. My hearts melting.

Liked by annetwist, domsherwood, emeraude, d.l.castro, matthewdaddario, alishawainwright, harryshumjr, harrne, clase, claryfray, hazza&kat, hazza.stylish, hazza1d, harold_smile, stylesfamily, 1d_fans, niallhoran, louist91, gemmastyles, nickgrimshaw, rubyodonellx, lacyturner, louteasdale, lottietomlinson, shonabmx, glamzin, nathangshore, kevinmchale, kat.mcnamara, vanessahudgens, ollymurs, jadethirlwall, romankemp, coltonlhaynes, maisiersellers, janelparrish, lanacondor, jennifermorrison and 3,758,905 others.

@harrystyles: I wanted to take the time to apologize to this beautiful woman, for everything I have put you through. I feel, like, a right douchebag. The way I've treated you, was unacceptable. Memories or no memories. I'm so sorry💙 I just want to get it out there that my feelings are still thr same. And, I wanna be with you. Only if you want that. I'm not gonna force you. It's your decision. I just want you and everyone to know, where I stand.

(@harrystyles has disabled the comments.)

Liked by harrystyles, isaiahmustafa, nicolasummer, janelparrish, arden_cho, jennifermorrison, vanessahudgens, joel_courtney, bitsietulloch, mrgiuntoli, Shadowhunterstv, alishawainwright, emeraude, d.l.castro, willtudor1, lukebaines, niallhoran, gemmastyles, liampayne, louist91, claireholt, lilyjcollins, mia_scholink, victoriajustice, alex.beattie, coltonlhaynes, maisiersellers, annetwist, hazza1d, haz1d, jesynelson, harrne, joeyking, clase, claryfray, hazza&kat and 2,578,904 others.

@kat.mcnamara: Hey! You don't need to apologize. You have absolutely nothing to be sorry about. You know, how I feel💙💙 I didn't know how you felt... well I guess I do now. I've never loved anyone, as much as I love you @harrystyles. You have become my world in such a little time I've known you. There is not one thing I would change about you.

Comments:-

@annetwist: This is so sweet😘 I would like to see my grandchild😘

@kat.mcnamara: @annetwist Even if me and Harry don't get back together, I would make sure you see baby. I wouldn't play God with our baby. I would make sure you all have time with baby.

@harrne: Not gonna lie, for a minute there, I thought she was gonna say she doesn't love him anymore. The bit where she said "I never loved..."

@gemmastyles: I hope so. @kat.mcnamara.

@harrne: That's so sweet. They've expressed their love for each other. Now, we need them back as a couple.

@harrystyles: We all know you wouldn't play God with our child @kat.mcnamara. You don't have a bad bone in your body. We will just see how it goes, yeah?

@emeraude: I agree with that.

@harrystyles: I didn't know I was dating you or going to. You're dating my best friend.

@niallhoran: We can swap. I don't mind.

@harrystyles: Absolutely not. I don't share. You should know that.

@gemmastyles: Why don't you go on a date tonight? If your both free.

@kat.mcnamara: I'm free. If you are @harrystyles.

@harrystyles: I'm free. So, you up for it.

Liked by annetwist, hazza1d, haz1d, jesynelson, liampayne, gemmastyles, niallhoran, louist91, emeraude, kat.mcnamara, vanessahudgens, hazza.stylish, claryfray, hazza&kat, harrne, clase, stylesfamily, 1d_fans, 1dhazza, harrystyles, harryshumjr, matthewdaddario and 1,567,223 others.

@celebritynews: @harrystyles and @kat.mcnamara seen out on a date tonight. This is the first time they were spotted out since the accident. They seem to be talking a little on each other posts. We hope to see a happy future from them soon. Will katherine be on Tour with Harry. He leaves in two days, to assume on with his Tour. Is he ready?

(@celebritynews has disabled the comments.)

(Messages between Harry and Kat.)

Harry-
Thank you for coming out with me tonight. I hope my sister didn't like, make you feel like you needed to. X

Kat-
No. Of course not. I wanted to. Don't worry. I had fun. Thank you for taking me out. X

Harry-
Shouldn't I be the one thanking you? What you doing? X

Kat-
Just got in bed. I'm at Em. She has Niall over. I never realized how much PDA they do. Wbu? X

Harry-
😂😂 they certainly do. Oh. I'm just watching a movie. X

Kat-
Let me guess... The Notebook? X

Harry-
You had me hooked. X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 203 38
I'm dangerously inlove with my bestfriend bummer is, he doesn't feel the same. ...
49.4K 3.2K 23
Harry cherished Hannah's heart even when it was in someone else's hands.*** A marriage contract, an abusive husband and a forbidden love force Hannah...
452K 9.2K 64
"you're never going to read this, are you?" ~~~~ Ellie Potts has it all. The friends. The grades. The perfect, stereotypical, Instagram life. ...
178K 1.6K 35
Like any serious love stories, most end in happiness. El thought she was in love. She had the perfect life: She was dating Harry Styles, from the fa...