Maybe a love story||๐น๐ผ๐ฟ๐ฟ๏ฟฝ...

By BrOwNsKiNgIaL15

Maybe sometimes wrong numbers can create the cutest ๐ฟ๐‘‚๐‘‰๐ธ ๐‘†๐‘‡๐‘‚๐‘…๐‘Œ๐‘†โœจ... โš ๏ธCringe โš ๏ธ My first book so... More

Hey...
Castโœจ
Wrong number
Grumpy bear
Not so bad
Getting to know each other
Friends
Love for music
Good news
THANK U ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Im okay....
Best friends talk
Bro talk
Guess
Lucky charm
Decision p.1
Decision p.2
Packing
Big moment

The call

643 18 18
By BrOwNsKiNgIaL15

''Oh....shit''

These are the only words she could bring herself to say.

Why is he calling me?
Omg what should I do?
What if he recognizes my voice from the movie?

All those thoughts are in her head.
She was still staring at her phone in a completely shocked way.

'' w-what w-why- I- NO I- I cant take this.
I'm just not going to respond'' she said while throwing her phone on queen sized bed.

She sat at her desk chair watching her phone ringing,she was nervously biting her finger nails ,waiting for the ringing to stop.

It's not like she doesn't want to talk to him it's just that she is scared of what might happen if he recognized her voice and is gonna find out her secret.

She really doesn't want to lose him as a friend.....or maybe something more-
Whoa ok millie calm down u barely know him.

Millie immediately pushed those thoughts away as her phone stopped ringing.
She dropped her tensed shoulders,closed her eyes and let out a breath of relief.

She stood up and went to her bed to grab her phone. She held it in her hand and opened it
And then... again her phone started to ring.
''OH COME ON'' Millie screamed frustrated she was lucky no one was home. Her mom and sisters are grocery shopping and her dad is at a meeting with her manager.

This time finn not only called but texted her too.
——-
Finnie🥁🎸:
Millie answer the call!

Me:
Why?!

Finnie🥁🎸:
Because I want to talk to you!

Me:
WE CAN HAVE A CONVERSATION THROUGH TEXT!!!!

Finnie🥁🎸:
Millie I'm just worried abt u ok ur not being u right now and I want to make u feel better just like u have done  for me.

Me:
Finn u don't have to do this.
I feel better!!! See ✨❤️🧃🥑🔥🌝

Finnie🥁🎸:
😑.......
I'm gonna call u until u pick up the damn phone.

Me:
You are really not giving up
Huh?.....

Finnie🥁🎸:
No.

Me:
Why do you even care so much about me? I mean you barely know me.

Finnie 🥁🎸:
I JUST DO OK!
We both know that even though we barely know each other we still are like best friends that knew each other since kindergarten....

Me:
.........I hate it when ur right.......
Fine! U won.

Finnie🥁🎸:
YESSSSSS!!!!

____

'' okay girl you can do this'' she said trying to Make herself feel better. Her phone was still ringing and the nerves where getting the better of her.

'' ok ok what if... you just speak with accent... YEAH AN AMERICAN ONE'' she was smiling and was pretty proud of that idea until...''HE KNOWS YOUR BRITISH! you stupid goose!''she scolded and face palmed herself.

''AHHHHHRRRGF'' she cant run away from this , so...

She answers the phone without thinking about it again.

She put the phone on speaker there was no one speaking.

Until...

''Mills?''

Millies eyes widened as she heard his voice
It was cute kinda raspy too. This brought a tiny smile to her face.

''Millie!''

Finn shook her out of her thoughts
'Ok it's now or never millie' she thought to herself.

'' uhhh... hi'' she said with an nervous voice
She wanted to slap herself for sounding so stupid.

She heard him sigh on the other side of the phone.

''Hi...''
Finn was smiling he thought her voice was cute and soft he could listen to her talking all day even though the only word she said yet is 'hi'.

It also kind of sounded familiar...
But he doesn't dwell on it for too long.

What Millie doesn't know is that Finn is a nervous wreck as well right now.
For some reason he just needed to hear her voice
To make sure she was really okay.

He sighed.

''Millie w-what's wrong?''  He said with genuine concern.

Millie let out a heavy sigh
'' Finn I- it's complicated ok! I- you won't understand! I-''

''Then help me understand mill!'' Finn said  cutting her off.

Millie closed her eyes and took a deep breath
She doesn't know why  all of the sudden she was feeling like crying,like pouring her  heart out to him.

While holding  the tears back she Said
''I-it's just...you know...people in real life and on Social Media can be so cruel! I MEAN WHATEVER YOU DO THERE ARE ALWAYS PEOPLE WHO NEED TO JUDGE YOU FOR EVERYTHING!''

She didn't want to scream like that but everything she kept inside just wants to come out. She somehow feels like she needs to tell him.

Her tears where now spilling out
Her voice being shaky because of holding the sobs in.

''I- i just- feel like everything I do is wrong ,
Everything I wear is not good enough or too revealing *sniff* or that the way I talk is annoying GOD EVERYONE SAYS IM ANNOYING ''

On the other side of the phone Finn was shocked.

He doesn't really comprehend what's happening right now.

He couldn't think that anyone would ever think she is annoying. And hearing her talk like that about herself is hurting him.

''Millie that's not true! I DONT THINK YOUR ANNOYING. Millie it doesn't matter what people think of you! You are amazing just the way you are!''

''Finn YOU DONT GET IT I- ITS NOT JUST THAT! I FEEL LIKE I CANT  SAY WHAT I WANT TO SAY  I CANT POST PICS WITHOUT MAKE UP BECAUSE IF I DO  EVERYONE WOULD MAKE MORE FUN OF ME. APPARENTLY IM ALSO EITHER TOO FAT OR TOO SKINNY I- I''

Millie was full on crying now she just cant hide the pain anymore she doesn't care. She needs to let everything out.

'' hey hey hey Mill don't cry hey everything will be fine '' one thing that Finn definitely knows now is that he hates to hear her cry
He was determined to make her happy again.

''I cant help it finn *sob* I- I- I'm just tired
I want them to stop'' Millie was on her bedroom floor letting everything out.

''Millie...these people don't know you they don't know how amazing you are...the DONT know how kind and bubbly you are. I don't know how you look like but I just know you must be the most gorgeous girl on this planet''

Finn said with a soft voice he meant every word he said.

Millie stopped crying her vision still a little blurry from the tears ,she calmed down a bit and had a soft smile on her face. No one really  ever said such cute words to her well of course Sadie and gaten gave her compliments some times but it's always the usual and it kinda felt different hearing Finn say such nice words about her.

Her heart had a weird warm feeling and was beating so fast she thought her heart is going to jump out of her body.

Her stomach feels like thousands of animals live inside of it. She was confused on why she felt so Giddy all of the sudden.

''You really think so finnie? Your not just saying that?'' Her whole body calming and her voice softened.

''Of course mills! Your one of the kindest persons I know. They just cant see it! because they are annoying ass Karen's that cant mind their own business.'' Finn stated and that made Millie release a little giggle.

Finn thought it sounded super cute
And wanted to hear it more.

''Haha thank you finnie'' her whole body softened her smile was wide. She stood from the floor and went to her bad and got under her soft blanket.

''Hahah... *sigh* but seriously don't let them get to you and if they do DONT hesitate to call or text me mills I'm here for you''

Millie felt so lucky to have him, she felt way better after letting it all out,but also kind of felt bad for crying because it's their first time talking on the phone.

While snuggling in to her bed she let out a long breath.

'' ok finnie thank you for helping me....
And sorry for...kind of ruining our first call with my crying I- I just wanted to let it all out.''

''Hey don't apologize it's ok and we're definitely going to have more calls mills so don't worry. Im here to make you feel better, so let's forget about those ugly witches... ''

Millie laughed and felt a thousand times better then earlier.

'' hehehe okay lets forget about those bitches!''

''YES THATS THE SPIRIT WOHOOO''

''HAHAHA WOHOOO''

Finn is happy that she's happy, it feels like his mission was completed. He knows that every time she would feel sad his task would always be to make her happy.

He felt his heart beating faster every time a little giggle left her lips.

Oh how bad he wants to see her face,how bad he wants to know how she looks like, how bad he wants to see that smile on her face.

But he respects her  and when she is ready to show her face he will be ready too.

''Ok let's talk about something different oh- HOW WAS YOUR CHRISTMAS?!''

''Oh it was awesome i had a lot of fun. My friends Sadie and gaten were over and we had a long conversation about Santa's reindeer's.''

''Haha what why?!''

''Well my friend gaten said that Rudolf isn't special just because he has a red shiny nose! Then he was like 'he's not even the most famous reindeer you can't even recall him'
AND I WAS LIKE UUUUHHH EXCUSE ME?!?!''

Finn let out a lot gasp

''HE SAID WHAT NOW?!??
Hold on hold on he better let my Rudolf alone!''

'' haha i know Right he was like 'Rudolf is so boring and annoying. He's not even one of the original reindeer's ' and I just wanted to punch him in the face.''

Millie stated with her accent strong and clear.

''Ok thats enough! Give your friend a little message from me!''

''Ok hun spill!''

''*clears throat * this message is for your friend gaten.....what is his last name?''

''Matarazzo '' she said while raising her eyebrows and trying to hold her laugh in.

''*clears throat* Gaten matarazzo!
Merry late Christmas! American Christmas by the way...WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TRAMPLING ALL OVER MY FAVORITE REINDEER FOR SANTA CLAUSE!''

Finn said completely serious.

Millie on the other hand couldn't hold it together anymore.

''AHAHAHAHAHAHHSAH SSKSKSKSK I CANT-''

''IM NOT FINISHED! Ok NUMBER ONE!
RUDOLF HAS HEART AND NUMBER TWO THATS WHERE HE GOT HIS NOSE FROM BECAUSE HE GOT SO MUCH LOVE INSIDE HIM! So the next Time you want to call out my favorite reindeer?!''

Millie rolled out of her bed while laughing her ass off, tears of joy escaping her eyes. She felt like she couldn't breath.

''*wheeze* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OMG I HATE YOU HAHAHAHA!''

Finn tried to hold   back his laugh too
But he had to finish his message!
So he continued.

''MILLS STOP IM TRYING TO FINISH!
So the next tiiiimmee you want to call him out!
You can go crawl back to your- to your weird cave... where you... whorship... blitzen... BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW NO ONE WORSHIPS FREAKING BLITZEN SO....
*sigh* have a good day gaten love you.''

''AHHAHAHAHAHV I CANT I- I HAHAHAHSHAHAHAHAHAHAH OMG YOUR SO EXTRAA HAHAHAHAH''

'' NO IM NOT!'' Finns smile was wide he was happy that he can make laugh like that.
Her laugh was quite adorable he couldn't get enough of it.

''Y- yes y-you are hehehe oh gosh whooo...
Ok i think- I think im calming down Hehee''

Millie hasn't laughed like that in a long time.

''im glad you're happy again mills hahaha''

'' mhmm and I have to thank you for that hahaha your hilarious I'm definitely gonna tell gaten about this. But I gotta warn you he is definitely gonna have a sassy comeback so yeah haha''

''Well tell him that I'll be ready hehe and you don't have to thank me! I'm your friend that's my job.''

''Haha yeah  you literally had  me crying laughing on the floor man ahaha and my stomach is hurting from all the laughter''

''Haha I'm sorry mills...*sigh* sorry for being too funny for this world * fake crying *''

Millie rolled her eyes at her friends silliness
''HA HA Your sooo funny you have me dying dude!'' She said sarcastically and amused too.

''I know I know I deserve an award'' Finn said while laughing

He has a warm feeling in his stomach it felt like butterf-
Hold on hold on cowboy no! There're
no butterfly's man stop!

Finn thought to himself.

'' oh wow your such a goofball like seriou-''
''Millie come down and help us with the groceries please!!!''

Millie heard her mom say from down
Seems like the're  back and she didn't hear the front door open because she was busy talking with Finn.

''YEAH IM COMING!'' Millie replied

''Millie you good? Haha who was that?''

''*sigh* that was my mother she called me to help her and my sisters with the groceries.''

''Oh okay''

''Yeah I have to hang up now finnie ''
She stated sadly

'' *sigh* oh o-okay uhm talk to you later?...''
He said with hopefulness in his voice,

Both of them didn't want to end  this conversation.

Millie smiled to herself
''Yeah....talk to you later''

''COOL *clears throat * i mean cool...bye then''

''Haha yeah bye finnie''

They hung up.

Millie smiled at her phone display,while she bit her bottom lip.

She let out a dreamy sigh and thought about the boy.

How does he look like?

On one side she didn't really care how he looked like but on the other she just wanted to know.

''MILLIE PLEASE COME DOWN HERE AND HELP US!''

Her mother's voice shook her out of her thoughts.

She let out a frustrated huff
Stood up and made her way to her bedroom door.

''YES MOM IM ON MY WAY''
She said annoyed , opened the door and made her way downstairs to her mom and sisters.

This day was really something else.

_______________________________

Oooohhh  that happened! tbh I'm kind of proud of this chapter!
I really hope u liked it as well! It's longer then the last chapter as promised 😅I was actually planning on posting it on New Years but I didn't make it😭
I STILL WANNA SAY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE LOVE YALL!❤️~zizi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.3K 730 34
"๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ"
65K 1.3K 24
๐๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ /blษชs/ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฃ INFORMAL ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ: ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ; ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ: ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ...
10.2K 345 83
Welp, this is my first story ever so please, if you find some mistakes or things that make you uncomfortable, point them out; I'll try my best to not...
37.2K 325 24
~ โ€ข ~ The title says it all ~ โ€ข ~ Have any requests, DM me (must be Y/n, I will still give credit) ~ โ€ข ~ (may contain swearing) 1kโœ… 5kโœ… 10kโœ… 15kโœ… 20k...