Best friends talk

_______________

MILLIES POV

I got woken up by a Loud knocking on my bedroom door ,well more like loud banging.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

I groaned and took my other pillow to put it over my head.

It didn't help though and the banging still didn't stop.

''Who the fuck is that?'' I let about a frustrated huff and reached over to my nightstand to get my phone.

'' it's freaking 10 am WHO IN THE BLOODY SHIT IS THAT?!''

BANG! BANG! BANG!
''POLICE OPEN UP''
''Gaten shut the fuck up you idiot''

I heard from the other side of my door.
I furrowed my eyebrows. They're way too loud how is my family not awake yet...oh yeah I forgot there not home for the weekend.

I rolled over so my back was on the bed and looked a the ceiling.

'' I freaking hate them sometimes'' i whispered to myself before getting up to unlock the door.

I opened the door too see my two best standing their with innocent smiles on their faces as if they didn't just violated my sleep.

''Wha-'' before I could say anything they walked past me into my room.

I stood there while still holding the door ,looking at where they just stood tired and dumbfounded.

I shook my head.
I shouldn't have told them where the spear key is.

''Yeah... sure come in, didn't have anything else to do anyway...'' I said sarcastically and slammed my door shut.

''Oh shut up you missed us'' Sadie said with an amused look on her face. She sat down on my love sac and leaned back.

I just stared at her dead in the eye. I was really not in the mood for all of this right now I'm way too tired for this.

Gaten looked me up and down and his face turned into a frown.

''Honey you need to change.... your out here looking like Dumbledores sister, just with less beard , shorts and a tank top.''

''she definitely got the hair tho! HAHAHA'' Sadie commented.

I took two pillows from my couch and threw it at them.

They continued laughing like two maniacs.

I was still in my sleeping clothes and yes my hair doesn't look the best  but obviously it is because I just woke up.

''OH! I'm sorry! If I had known that you guys would come over I would've made myself look more presentable AT THIS FINE SATURDAY MORNING! you two NINCOMPOOPS!!!!''

''Damn Girl chill... jeez'' Sadie said looking at me like I'm crazy.

''Yeah...jeez''gaten laughed.

I rolled my eyes and plopped down on my bed.

'' what are you guys doing here this early?''