My heart's eyes

Per timtim927

"Appa they are funny it cannot happen. I am not like him he is not my father." "Give your hands to me." "Wh... Més

Characters
1 (Seokjin)
2 (Monster)
4 (See)
5 (My son)
6 (Dad's love)
7 (Going out)
8 (Father)
9 (Need)
10 (Find)
11 (Like you)
12 (Think)
13 (Dad)
14 (Mom)
15 ( Sharing)
16 (Dad)
17 (Protecting)
18 (Brat)
19 (Tutors)
20 (Parents)
21 (Cooperating)
22 (Feelings)
23 (Speaking)
24 (My baby)
25 (Mission)
26 (Want to see)
27 (I am done)
28 (Will try)
29 (Plan)
30 (Loving family)
Epilogue

3 (Meet)

1.7K 97 8
Per timtim927

Jimin pov

"Uncle thank you for the dinner and everything I have to go now." Taehyung said.
"Tae you are leaving?" Jin asked him and he went infront of Jin.

"I will come to take you out tomorrow. You like to go out and have some fun?" Jin giggled and nodded.
"Yes! When will you come?"
"At 4! Be ready ok?"
"Ok!" Taehyung ruffled his head and then waved goodbye and went.

"Ok! How is my dear baby?" I went and hold him making him to giggled.
"Appa!"
"How was your day in school?"
"Good! We had exam. I did good but the others no!" He said and giggled.
I caressed his hair. He is like Jungkook! He would get the best marks in the hardest subjects.

"Yes my son is so much smart. I am proud of you baby."
"Sehun was near crying. Appa Beomgyu showed us a magazine."
"Magazine?" He nodded.
"Yes then Moonbyul said I am like the guy who was in the magazine."
"Who was that guy?"

"Ummm....Je...Je...Jeon Jungkook!"
My heart started pounding fast.
"He said he is a CEO. The others were saying he is so much handsome. I even don't know him. But appa they are funny they told me I am like him but it can't happen he is not my father."

"Who....told...y-you you are like him?"
"Moonbyul, Nayeon even Taheyung. He said he ahs my bamby eyes. And said my nose is just like him. They are funny!" He said and giggled. I didn't know what to say. But it doesn't matter. He won't see Jungkook and it is all fine.

"Yes baby! They are maybe wrong. You are like me."
"Yes?" I smiled.
"Give your hand to me." I then hold his hand and put it all over his face and then mine. A smile appeared on his lips.
"Ah our lips are like eachother!" He said and giggled.
"Yes baby as I said you are like me."

"So I'm not like my dad?" I didn't know what to say.
"Baby you are like appa now let me bring you some milk before slee-"
"Appa what is my family name?"
I swallowed.
"Seo-"
"Everyone have a family name. I'm sure I have a family name too. No one can live withput a family name. So what is my family name?"
"Seokjin why you are asking too much today?"

"Appa I jus-"
"Appa is tired right now. Go to your room and I will bring a hot milk for you." I saw tears on his face.
"I just asked a simple question. It isn't my right to know what is my family name? Who is my dad?"

"Jin bab-" He stepped back as I tried to touch him.
"No! I am mad at you. I just wanna know the most common things everyone know but for me is banned." He said crying hard.
"Sweetheart please don't cry."
"Where is my dad? Who is my dad? I heard you told uncle Chanyeol he is alive I heard you. Where is my dad?"

How can I say he doesn't want you? That he asked me to kill you? I wiped my tears and swallowed trying my best not to burst into tears ans look serious.

"Seokjin go to your room and no more questions!"
"Why? Whenever I ask something you speak like this. Are you tired of me? Am I a shame cause I cannot see? I wish I was dead an-"
"Stop it!" I screamed toward him.

"What are you saying? Do you know how much I sacrificed cause of you? For having you? Do you know how much I love you? It is 17 years I am taking care of you all alone without any help. I gave birth to you when I was just 18. I was myself a child and had a big responsibility taking care of my baby and you speak like this to me? I was studying while taking care of a little baby. I tried my best to provide the best things for you while I was doing my best to find a treatment for your eyes. Me your uncle and grandparents did everything for you and now you are saying you wish YOU WERE DEAD?"

He tried to find me and come to me. When he touched my arm I stepped back.
"Appa!" He said while crying.
"Go up to your room."
"I am so-"
"Go back to your room now!"

Jungkook pov

"What are you doing in Gwachon?"
"Mom I told you I have some works here." She nodded.
"Ok!"
"How are you doing?"
"Fine but worry." I sighed I know what is going after this so I must prevent.

"Sorry mom I must go my assisstant's here."
"Jungkook son I nee-"
"Sorry mom it is important." I then closed my laptop and laid on the bed.

"Ahhhh I missed you so so much!" I got up from the bed and changed my clothes and went out.
"What day is today?" I looked at the calender.
"December first!" I smiled. If my baby was born who would born in december. Jimin was 2 months that time.

"Baby I will go and buy you something like every year. I hope you like it."

Jin pov

I got up from my bed but didn't see my appa.
"He is still mad at me." I sighed and went to the bathroom.
"Jangu!" I called Jangu and he barked.
"Tae will come and we will go out today but before that I must make sure to apologize appa."

He barked again. I came out of the bathroom and changed my clothes.
"Appa!" I called him but didn't hear him. I heard some voices from the kitchen and went there.

"Appa!" He again didn't say anything but I heard a sigh.
"Are you still mad?" I asked him but he didn't say anything.
I went near the table and took a chair out and sat.
He then put a plate infornt me.
"The egg is in the middle your bacons are in the right an-" He stopped when I hold him.
"Don't be mad! I am sorry!" I told him and kissed his hands.

He caressed my head.
"Eat your breakfast baby. I have to go to your uncle Chanyeol and then go out with Baekhyun."
"I must stay alone?"
"Sorry baby but I have to go. Tae will come and take you out."

"Yes but at 4."
"Why don't you tell him come earlier?"
"He told me he is studying. Can I go out myself with Jangu? I will take my cane and the GPS in my phone is working so you can check me."

"Jin baby it is dang-"
"Pretty please. I will be careful!"
He sighed.
"Just around our neighbor ok?"
I smiled.
"Ok!"

Jungkook pov

Maybe I must go to him! Maybe he believes my words.

I looked at the doll I bought last night.
"What do you think?" I asked and chuckled.
"Ah will your appa forgive me?" I sighed. Of course no!

"Let's give it a try huh?"

Jin pov

"Ok Jangu let's go!" I then opened my cane and started walking. It makes me happy to walk alone in the streets. It feels I can do things myself.
"Let's go and have something to eat yeah?"
I then went to the ice cream shop near our house.

"Ah Jin!"
"Hello auntie!"
"You came out yourself?"
"Appa allowed me."
"But you must be careful!"
"I am!"
"The weather is cold! It is cloudy! I can say it is going to rain."
"I felt it is cold."

"You must be careful or else you may get cold."
"Yes auntie."
"You want ice cream in this cold weather?"
I chuckled.
"It is deliciouse in cold weather or hot weather."
"Ok! I will put extra chocolate and waffles for my sweet Jinnie." I smiled.
"Thank you!"

She then handed me the icecream cone and after waving goodbye I came out of the shop.
"Jangu let's go to the park." I started walking and eating my ice cream. The park is two blockes form here. Appa will be mad if he find I went there but I will come back soon and it is not that far.

Jangu barked and I found we arrived the park.
"Ah Jangu we arrived?" My cane touched the stairs and I found I am in the park.
"Yes! Well done Seokjin!"

I then walked to reach a bench and sat on that. Taking my phone and headsets I played song.

"Hmmm it is delicious."

Jimin pov

"Jin is asking alot these days!"
"Can you blame him? Jimin he is 17. He understand everything till when you want to hide things form him?"
"Chanyeol!"

"It was why I told you tell Jungkook you gave birth to your child. Maybe he would change his mind. Even he didn't want you anymore maybe seeing his child would make him to be in his child's life."

"He wanted yo kill my Jin! And you are telling me to let him to know Jin is alive?"
He chuckled.
"Funny! Both father and son think they are dead!" I sighed.
"Anyway! It is Jin's birthday. Will you come? Appa and dad told me tehy can't cause od the weather. Jin loves you and Baekhyun and Tae alot so I appreciate if you come."
"Sure we will come."

Jungkook pov

I was walking in the park when I felt drops of water on my face.
"Ah it is raning!"
I looked at the sky and in that time I heard thunder.

Jin pov

"Oh! It is raining Jangu! Oh I must go appa will be mad at me." I stood up but as I was wlaking my cane hitted to something and broke.
"Ah! It broke! What should I do now? I cannot go home without it."

I put my hat on my head and a sneeze escaped form my nose.

Jungkook pov

I stopped as I saw a boy standing with his dog! He was jumping in his place. I can say he was cold.

"Hey you may catch a cold!" I said and he turned to me. He was looking every where. I found his eyes were fixed in his eye's hole. He is blind.

"Wait .....you....you can't see?" He shook his head.
"No mister!" He said with a sweet voice and a bold smile.

"Ok I have a car I will take you to your home." He shook his head and stepped back. He was afraid.
"No mister! I will call my appa or cousin." I chuckled.
"No need to afraid. I'm not a bad person. I just wanna help you. I am Jungkook! Jeon Jungkook!"

"Jeon Jungkook?" He asked me surprised.
"Yup! You know me?" He nodded.
"My friends had the magazine your photos were in that."
"So now you know me you will come with me? Mr?" He chuckled.

"Jin! I am Seokjin!"
"Will you come Seokjin?" He smiled and nodded.
"Jangu we are safe from the rain now." He said and smiled.
"Thank you Mr Jeon." I smiled. If my baby was alive he or she would be at the age of him.

"Your welcome. Let's go then yeah?" He smiled and nodded. I hold his hand cause I see he cannot wlak himself. I looked at his hand which was thin and small.

I always wanted to hold my child's hand and envy the parents can hold their children's hands. I sighd and started walking taking care of him not to fall.

I wonder what were you like if you were alive!

Heyyyyyy! Did yiu like it? Hope you enjoy!😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

Show Per timtim

Fanfiction

125K 10.8K 57
"Hey! Hey! What are you doing?" "You wanna live like this huh huh? Why you are bothering yourself like this? Living like you have nothing!" "Cause I...
Hope Per timtim

Fanfiction

68.5K 3.3K 21
"Please stop pitying me Jungkook! Just leave." "Jin I love you how can I leave?" "Jin baby I wanna do something!" "Jungkook I even couldn't take care...
Bliss Per timtim

Fanfiction

35.3K 3.6K 52
"I hope you don't regret anything when you become awake. Eventhough I doubt it!" "Falling love is not my thing!" "Till when you wanna continue like...
1M 60K 74
Taehyung: He is cold, expressionless and rigid. Seokjin: He's carefree, loving and patient. "Can you help me forget my past?" This is a TAEJIN fanfic...