𝘈𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘮í𝘰

By AnnaMoon138

Fragment: "Unexpectedly, your mother became pregnant once again. We were extremely happy about it, but once... More

Introduction.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
98.
99.
100.
101.
102.
103.
104.
105.
106.
107.
108.
109.
Bonus chapter 1.
Bonus chapter 2.
Bonus chapter 3.
New story announcement!
Bonus chapter 4.
Bonus chapter 5.
Bonus chapter 6.
Bonus chapter 7.
Bonus chapter 8.
Bonus chapter 9.
Bonus chapter 10.
Bonus chapter 11.
New story announcement!
Bonus chapter 12.
Bonus chapter 13.
Bonus chapter 14.
Bonus chapter 15.
Bonus chapter 16.
Bonus chapter 17.
Bonus chapter 18.
Bonus chapter 19.
Bonus chapter 20.
Bonus chapter 21.
Bonus chapter 22.
Bonus chapter 23.
Bonus chapter 24.
Bonus chapter 25.
Bonus chapter 26.
Bonus chapter 27.
Bonus chapter 28.
Bonus chapter 29.
Bonus chapter 30.
Bonus chapter 31.
Bonus chapter 32.
Bonus chapter 33.
Bonus chapter 34.
Bonus chapter 35.
Bonus chapter 36.
Bonus chapter 37.
Bonus chapter 38.
Bonus chapter 39.
Bonus chapter 40.
Bonus chapter 41.
Bonus chapter 42.
Bonus chapter 43.
Bonus chapter 44.
Bonus chapter 45.
Bonus chapter 46.
Sequel Announcement!
Bonus chapter 47.
Bonus chapter 48.
Bonus chapter 49.
Continuation of the book!!!!

97.

5.9K 118 28
By AnnaMoon138

2 months later, beginning of May.

Her.

2 perfect, calm months passed by. 

Triplets are now 4 and Martina is 10. We celebrated their birthdays in Australia and New Zealand, making 2 weeks-long trip that was filled with fun, presents, adventures and delight. Our lives are peaceful and flawless. Happiness is flooding in our household and I couldn't ask for more.

Today is the 1st of May, Sunday, 9PM. 

My beyond long work day lasted from 7AM til 9PM. It's the longest time I have been at work ever since marrying Leo. 

As I walked in the house, I was greeted with the most romantic sight: red rose petals and scented candles pathway; no lights in the house, so the candles created intimate dim-light atmosphere. 

I followed the pathway, which lead me to the Jacuzzi area. Once I walked in, smile formed on my face at the sight of the love of my life and the most beautiful scene: red rose petals cover the clear water and candles decorate the space; strawberries, our favourite non-alcoholic drinks, chocolate, cherries. 

"Hey, amore mio."- spoke warmly with charming smile Leo as I approached him. 

"Hi, amore."- I replied softly with delighted, grateful, appreciative smile while our hands attached, fingers intertwined. 

"It's incredible. Grazie mille."- I told him sincerely, struggling to pick the right word to describe how truly sweet, captivating and meaningful it is to me. 

"My utmost pleasure, principessa."- he replied calmly, kissing the back of my hands, rings and palms. 

He leaned in and I gladly met him half-way, pressing my lips against his own in tender, loving kiss. Leo closed the small space between us, never breaking off our fond kiss, and my hands rested on the sides of his lean waist. 

Him.

She has been occupied with very hectic, overwhelming work days and has been doing her best to spend as much time with our bambinos and me, being the most wonderful and caring, loving and attentive mother, friend for kids and partner, best friend for me. 

I want to pamper and spoil, love and adore, cherish and appreciative my wife. I want to show her how much I treasure and worship her, how truly grateful for her and all that she does I am, how much she means to me and how perfect she really is. 

So I bought her favourite things and came from work earlier to make little something for her. She came just in time.

I gently kissed her luscious, rosy lips while reaching for the hem of her dress. Camila kissed my jawline softly as I pulled the fabric upwards before tossing it away, unveiling her perfect hour-glass, sexy, alluring figure covered with dark red, lacy lingerie, the sight of which got me hot and bothered.

"You are bewitching, baby."- I stated sincerely against her full lips, taking it every tantalising and defined curve that drives me mad. 

Cami blushed winsomely, gazing me in the eyes, and attached her honeyed lips to me in slow, lewd kiss that spoke louder than any words ever could. Small hands trailed from my belt up to my chest. She undid the buttons leisurely, laying the softest, yet the most gratifying kisses on my chest, moving her divine assault lower as the buttons were being opened. 

Sigh of pleasure escaped from me at her mapping her way upwards, kissing and caressing my torso. We took our time to strip each other down to our underwear, savouring each kiss and touch. 

My hands roamed around Camila's sultry, feline, lace covered body, pressing her closer and tighter. 

"Minute for change of clothes and then you are all mine."- I told her warmly, smiling when she nodded cutely and pecked me fondly.

We took quick detour to the closet and changed. She wore white bikini and I got my swimming trunks before effortlessly hoisting her feather-like frame up and approached the hot tub, never breaking off the lush kiss. 

Her.

My hands rested on the sides of his razor-sharp jawline as we showered each other in romantic, intimate kisses as warm, bubbling water soothed us and heated up the atmosphere. Leo pulled me closer and I straddled him, mutually seeking more of our love. 

His soft, large hands trailed along my back, down to my waist that fit in his big hands so well. He attached our bodies securely together, lightly nibbling my bottom lip before pecking me a few times gently.

Leo reached for our glasses of our favourite beverages and handed me one. The two of us enjoyed the blissful date night-in, chatted and laughed wholeheartedly, enjoying one another's company immensely, while lewd, mellow tunes played on the background. 

Slow caresses, explicit and sweet kisses, intimate actions, amorous glances and peeks filled every minute of our quality time. The two of us relished in our romantic, lovely bubble for a long time before getting out. 

I giggled when Leonardo peppered my face with the cutest kisses while wrapping me in massive towel. I pecked him plump, rosy lips with ideal cupid-bow tenderly, making him smile widely and charmingly at me. 

Once we showered, dried off and did our routines, the two of us headed to our bedroom. I let my hair loose and put on my white, sheer thong and white, silk night gown. He has black boxers on. 

I got in bed and immediately nuzzled into the love of my life, who eagerly cuddled me, pecking me affectionately. My head laid on his well-built chest, our legs are tangled together, his muscular arm is lightly resting across my waist.

"Grazie mille, amore."- I told him sincerely, feeling beyond grateful for what he did. 

I needed this quality time with him, away from stress and hectic work, hustle and bustle. I feel much better after the wholesome relaxation time.

"Always, bambina."- replied Leo softly and I kissed his cheeks before hiding myself in his strong, vigilant arms that keep me loved and safe without fail. 

Him.

As we laid peacefully under covers, I ran my fingers through her lustrous, velvety, light blonde hair, enjoying the perfect bubble of mine. 

A few minutes later the bedroom doors quietly peered open, catching our attention. 

"What's wrong, tesoro?"- asked softly in concern Camila as we saw Tini pouting and Adriano hugging her clearly upset self, who is experiencing some discomfort or pain.

They approached us and got in bed. Martina snuggled into her mother and me, blinking away tear that made my heart drop. Adriano sat next to Cami as she hugged him and he gently leaned on her.

"My belly hurts."- she almost whispered, blinking away her tear. 

"For how long, sweetheart?"- I asked her calmly, delicately wiping away her tears. 

"Ever since I fell asleep."- replied Tini, sobbing softly. 

"I will make you peppermint tea, princess. It will help you."- spoke softly Cami and kissed her cheek. 

"Don't go."- sobbed Martina, clinging to the two of us tightly. 

"I will make it."- offered Adriano with warm smile, rubbing his sister's back gently. 

"Grazie, tesoro."- I told him sincerely and he smiled brighter. 

Adriano hopped off the bed and headed downstairs to the kitchen to make the tea. Tini curled in small ball and nuzzled into us, shedding tears and sobbing quietly. 

"Shh, it will be alright, le mie piccole principesse."- I whispered to her softly, glancing at Cami, who is just as worried. (My little princess.)

"I am going to be a big brother!"- sounded from the stairs, making my heart skip a beat. 

Adriano dashed in the room and hopped on bed, showing us 3 ultrasound photographs. My eyes snapped to soft green ones that twinkled with love and happiness, but most of all - confirmation of the fact that I am indeed going to be dad once more. 

I hugged my wife tightly and kissed her lovingly, beaming with utmost merriness. She pecked me dotingly, smiling dazzlingly at me. Martina sat up and took one picture from her brother, soon smiling cheerily. 

"I am going to be a sister!"- she spoke excitedly, forgetting the stomachache as her joy past its limits.

"Oh, wait. I forgot the tea. Don't talk about this without me."- stated Adriano in excitement, rushing to get the tea as we laughed at his sweetness. 

"I am going to have one more sibling."- giggled cutely Tini as her small hands reached for Camila's stomach. 

As I glanced at her belly, I indeed saw cute, beautiful, sublime, tiny baby bump that went unnoticed by me before.

I kissed their cheeks, feeling on a cloud nine. Soon our boy came back and cautiously gave his sister the cup. 

"Grazie."- she replied sweetly with a smile and sat up, leaning in me lightly. 

"Oh, Mateo and Domenico will be very happy to find out."- remarked merrily Adriano as we smiled at them, gladly listening to their talk about how delighted they are.

Our 4 eldest bambinos have been asking and pleading for at least one more sibling, having no particular desire to have only a sister or only a brother. Camila and I had a conversation about kids and whether we want more, soon both confessing that we are indeed ready for one more mini version of us, so she stopped taking birth control and, just like before, we didn't plan anything nor did we get intimate on schedule. We let it happen on its own, never focusing on it too much.

Eagerly 2 of them agreed that they want a sister, but Cami's knowing, breathtaking smile told me that there is more to the story. 

"I am not saying anything more without triplets and twins here."- she said, giggling melodically, and kids gasped. 

"More? There is more?"- wondered Adriano in curiosity and delight. 

"Oh, we are waking them up."- chirped merrily Tini, quickly finishing her cup of tea before handing it to me and hopping off the bed with her brother and rushing to wake up their siblings. 

"I cannot believe that we are expecting bambino."- I spoke happily, grinning like there is no tomorrow. 

Plump, rosy, full, candied lips collided with mine in lush, slow, tender kiss as she pulled me closer, smiling lovingly. 

"I love you, bambina."- I stated sincerely and pecked her fondly. 

"I love you, Leo."- replied profoundly Cami and kissed my cheek just in time before our beloved bambinos came to us, smiling brightly. 

"What was that, mum?"- asked excitedly Domenico, sneaking in my arms, just like Emilio, Mateo and Lucas; Adriano, Tini, Sofia are by Cami's side. 

"Our family is expecting 2 babies."- she unveiled the truth, only for kids to hug us tightly, squeezing us the best way they could. 

"Baby sisters. Or baby brothers. Or baby sister and baby brother."- stated in utmost joy Mateo, smiling widely. 

"I really want one more sister and one more brother."- commented happily Lucas as Emilio agreed with him. 

"Daddy, whom do you want?"- asked Sofi, scooting closer to her elder sister to hug her.

"I really want one more daughter, better two."- I said sincerely, smiling as Tini and Sofi smiled beautifully.

I love all of them dearly, far more than I can explain, and there is nothing that I wouldn't do for them. However, I do grasp massive amount of joy from spoiling and pampering my princesses, be it random stop to get their favourite cherry gelato, millionth unicorn or another designer dress. I enjoy making absolutely any of their wishes come true because their adorable giggles and heartwarming, sweet smiles are worth all of that and so much more. 

"Mum, what about you?"- wondered Adriano, hugging his sister as she sunk in his arms. 

"I am with your dad in this one, ragazzi."- replied Cami, smiling radiantly. 

All of us cuddled and conversed about the exceedingly ecstatic news, laughing and smiling. We took pictures together, relishing in the sublime family moment until my beloved girls fell asleep. 

"Will we meet our siblings before Christmas?"- wondered Adriano, being nuzzled into me, just like all my boys. 

"No, ragazzi."- I answered with warm smile, hugging them while mentally counting 9 months from now on: she will be due somewhere in January. 

"When can we tell grandparents and uncles?"- asked excitedly Lucas, smiling preciously. 

"Once your mom is around 3 moths pregnant."- I replied and they nodded in clear understatement. 

Camila and I always announced the pregnancies when she was 15+ weeks into them because both of us want to avoid any complications, bad gazes whatsoever. 

Shortly Emilio and Lucas fell asleep, still being my youngest, small, handsome sons. My eldest boys kept chatting with me quietly, chuckling and joking around, and I gladly, happily talked with them, enjoying the quality time with them. 

Time ticked by and they became sleepy and tired. 

"Get some sleep, ragazzi."- I whispered to them as 3 of them nodded, slowly closing their eyes. 

"We love you, dad."- they spoke softly and profoundly, making my heart flutter in utmost joy. 

"I love you very much, guys. Very very much."- I replied sincerely and kissed the tops of their heads. 

It didn't take long before they fell asleep. I gently and cautiously shifted, letting them be more comfortable, and full-on grinned when Camila took my hand in her petite, soft one, fingers intertwined as her rings contrasted the warmth of her touch. I kissed her small hand and gladly held it.

I glanced at my gorgeous and heavenly wife, finding it hard how the fuck I got so lucky: someone so perfect is my first love and the love of my life; she loves me; she has been married with me for 10, almost 11, incredible and unutterably sublime years; she supports and comforts me at all times, never fails to be my safe heaven when I need her the most; she made me father to 7 amazing, talented, sweet and clever bambinos. 

Not a days goes by when my love doesn't grow for her and for our kids. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 4.8K 71
(All FSU series) Book 1 18+ Camila Estella Rodriguez~ new college student, newly single, on a path of self discovery, goes on vacation with her girl...
22.4K 510 29
*arrange marriage* Marino lucciano(29) is known for being ruthless and cruel. The number 1 Italian Mafia family, is ruled by him. Having Mercy is th...
124K 2.8K 26
A chance encounter 10 years previous has come back into Mia's life but he's not just anyone, he is the Tsar of Russian Mafia. Mia is a good girl. A g...
503K 16.2K 33
Quintessential Dynasty Series|| Book 1|Lorenzo Santini|| 18+ -An arranged marriage mafia romance- 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙜𝙪𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙝�...