๐•—๐•ฃ๐•’๐•˜๐•š๐•๐•– ( ๐•ฅ๐• ๐••๐• ๐•ฃ๐• ...

By Artistica17

๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐••๐•’๐•ฆ๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐• ๐•— ๐•’ ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•“๐•๐•– ๐•ž๐•’๐•Ÿ. ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ช๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐•ค๐•–๐•–๐•ค ๐•™๐•š๐•ž ๐•’๐•ค... More

๐•”๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™
๐•”๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿš
๐•”๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ›
๐•”๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿœ
๐•”๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ
๐•”๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿž
๐•”๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐ŸŸ
๐•”๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿก
๐•”๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜
๐•”๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
-๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ฅ๐•–-
-๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ฅ๐•–-
๐•”๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿš
๐•”๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ›
-๐•”๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•ค๐•ก๐•–๐•”๐•š๐•’๐•-
๐•”๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿœ
-๐•ค๐•š๐•”๐•œ ๐•ค๐•ก๐•–๐•”๐•š๐•’๐•-
-๐•ฅ๐• ๐••๐• ๐•ฃ๐• ๐•œ๐•š ๐•“๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•™๐••๐•’๐•ช ๐•ค๐•ก๐•–๐•”๐•š๐•’๐•-
๐•”๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ
๐•”๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿž
-โ„š&๐”ธ ๐•ค๐•ก๐•–๐•”๐•š๐•’๐•-
-๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ฅ๐•–-
-๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ฅ๐•–-
๐•”๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŸ
๐•”๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿก
๐•”๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿš๐Ÿ˜
๐•”๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿš๐Ÿ™
๐•”๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿš๐Ÿš
๐•”๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿš๐Ÿ›
๐•”๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿš๐Ÿœ
๐•”๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿš๐Ÿ
๐•”๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿš๐Ÿž
๐•”๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿš๐ŸŸ
-๐•„๐•’๐•ช๐•“๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐”ผ๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐• ๐•— ๐•’ โ„•๐•–๐•จ ๐”น๐•–๐•˜๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜-

-๐•”๐•™๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•ž๐•’๐•ค ๐•ค๐•ก๐•–๐•”๐•š๐•’๐•-

937 18 13
By Artistica17

Y/N POV

" where is it where is it where is it where is ITTTTTT" I yelled running around the room lifting up shit after shit. " I CANT FIND TODOROKIS GIFT FUCCCCCKKKKKKKK" I body flopped  onto my bed in despair.... " I'm such a bad girlfriend......." I grabbed my pillow and smashed it onto my face. " I guess I'll just have to go without." I frowned. " at least I should make something for him....." I looked around. " a song? No.... hmmmm..... maybe a drawing? Ugh.. what would todoroki want most?" 

" this is hopeless." I muttered and shuffled through my closet. 

" I'll just go over there and tell him the honest truth and hope he won't hate me." 

I pulled out a fluffy red sweater that said ; " weeb and proud" 

I slipped it on and then pulled on black leggings. I then wrapped myself up in a warm white jacket and goose feathered boots. I wrapped my H/L H/C hair with a bright red bow on the top. 

I walked out of my house kicking at the snow " stupid stupid stupid... what kind of girlfriend doesn't even buy her boyfriend a Christmas gift... that's just.. lame." 

I looked up into the sky and saw a shooting star.  That's it!

I quickly closed my eyes. 

" I wish for todoroki to have a wonderful Christmas." 

Todoroki POV

" OH CRAP" I yelled and looked at the time. " I'm gonna be late to meet Y/N at the park!" 

I pulled out a black turtleneck and blue jeans. Due to my quirk, I don't get cold that easy so I didn't have to wear much. 

I almost ran out of the door when- " THE GIFT!" 

I ran back into my room shuffling around for y/n's gift 

" it's gotta be here somewhere..." then out of the corner of my eye I saw a red shimmer,

I looked closer to see red wrapping that covered the small gift that I had got for y/n. 

" oh thank god... I thought I forgot it." I slipped it in my pocket and went to go meet y/n.

/// time skip brought to you by DAZAI and chuuya dancing to renai  circulation  ( why did I think of that tf...)//////

Y/n POV

I sat on one of the park benches and kicked the snow. Slowly dragging my feet to make a heart in the snow. I let out a sigh and watched the cloud of fog rush from my mouth. I frowned and scratched the heart out with my feet. " I'm such a useless girlfriend. I couldn't even get him a gift. "

" Y/N?" 

 I looked up to see todoroki standing there holding two steaming drinks.  His eyes widened once he confirmed it was me. 

" ohmygodimsosorrydidikeepyouwaitinglong?imsorryipromiseididntdoitonourposean-" 

" jeez peppermint... calm down.." I stopped him. I frowned " I should be the one apologizing though...... " I said quietly. " hm? What did you say?" Todoroki asked and tilted his head to the side. " oh nothing!" I panicked and waved my hands around. I scooted over on the bench. " have a seat if you want." 

" don't mind if I do mi lady....." 

" oh shush." 

Todoroki chuckled and scooted  closer to my right side. 

We sat for an awkward moment. 

" uhhhhh tea? " todoroki asked and handed me one of the steaming drinks. 

I nodded and accepted taking the little cup into my hands letting it warm up my palms that had become numb after a while in the cold snow. 

" how is your Christmas so far?" I asked and took a sip from my drink and nearly burning the roof of my mouth. I choked. 

" good but the real question is- are you? " todoroki joked and patted my back. 

I nodded.

" thanks." We sat for another minute. 

" oh right.." todoroki said and reached into his pocket shuffling around for something. 

I tilted my head to see if I could catch a glimpse of wtf he was up too. 

He then sat back up and handed me a little package wrapped in red gift wrap. 

I set down my tea on the bench so I could hold the gift. 

The gift wasn't heavy but it wasn't light either. It was just..... normal weighing. I looked up at todoroki. He nodded gesturing for me to open it. 

I slowly and gently tore the sides of the gift open to reveal a small adorable bungou stray dogs keychain.

I gasped.

" WHOOAAAHHH HOW DID YOU KNOW I LOVED THIS ANIME????" I asked wide eyed.

Todoroki chuckled 

" well I have seen your room on Instagram and Nagisa kept on telling me about it. So I thought you might like it..." he said nervously and scratched the back of his head.

" like it? I LOVE it!" I squealed and clipped it onto my phone case. 

Then I realized I forgot to tell him....

I turned to him. " uhhhh todoroki... I have a confession..,." 

" what is it?" He asked me and became a little worried. " is it something about our relationship?" 

" uhhh no- no wait. Yes." I muttered. His eyes widened. 

" what's wrong?" He asked. Even more worried than before. 

" I-I- I I forgot to buy you a gift for Christmas and I know that your probably mad because you got me a gift that means a lot to me but I didn't get you anything in return and that was very heartless of me to do so and you'll probably want to" 

I looked up when I heard the sound of laughter.

I saw todoroki was smiling and laughing. He clutched his head and chuckled. 

" gosh your so cute." 

I huffed. " NO I'm noT!" 

" y/n it's okay... you didn't have to get me a gift. It makes no difference." He looked up catching my gaze with his heterochromatic eyes. The moonlight swinging against his blue and brown orbs making them seem to glow in the dark. 

" the best gift for me is you. I'm so glad I get to spend a holiday with someone I love so much. I feel like the happiest person on earth just to have you by my side. And for me- that's all I could ask for. No Christmas gift could compare. Because to me- Christmas isn't about gifts. It's about giving, and spending time with those you love." He brushed my cheek with his warm hand. " and for me, your the one I love. So to me, no matter how many gifts someone got me, I could never be as happy as I am now, sitting by you on a holiday like this."  He smiled and tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear. 

We leaned in and kissed...

Not a rough kiss, just a passionate and loving kiss. 

One that you would receive on a cold day after work.  Needing comfort.

Cold lips met warm ones which immediately made both toasty. 

We then parted. 

Todoroki placed his forehead against mine. 

" I love you y/n.... Merry Christmas.." 

I smiled and closed my eyes 

" I love you to Todoroki.... Merry Christmas......"  

HEY

HEY

HEY

OMFG THAT WAS ACTUALLY SO FUN WRITING THAT CHAPTER SKFNSJJFJSJDNF

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A FUN ANIME FILLED CHRISTMAS!

And remember take these words to heart- Christmas isn't about gifts, the lights, or the loot you get- it's about spending time with those you love, and giving to others..... 

this may sound cheesy but I'm just giving you advice...

Don't  pay attention to the fancy things in life... 

be grateful for what you have because if you don't, it could get removed and you won't have it any more.

Don't focus on the future or the past- live in the present. Past is the past, and the future is yet to come.

Make our wise decisions and keep those dear to us, close to our hearts. 

 Don't take things for granted. You can loose the, easily.

Please listen to what I just said because I want you all, to live a happy life, not just on holidays, but everyday.

HOLY SHIT I SOUND LIKE A PROFESSOR TF......

ANY WAY

HAVE A VERY, MERRY, ANIME-FILLED, COVID-19 FREE, CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

-𝕤𝕒𝕪𝕦𝕜𝕚 𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕜𝕦 -さよきちく

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 11.4K 18
โ› WHO WOULD'VE THOUGHT THAT I'D GET YOU? โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค in which todoroki shoto agrees to be in a fake relationship with...
341K 10.8K 53
"๐’๐‡๐”๐“ ๐”๐ ๐๐€๐Š๐”๐†๐Ž๐” ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐‹๐„๐€๐•๐„ ๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐€๐‹๐Ž๐๐„" "๐€๐–๐Š๐–๐€๐‘๐ƒ" ----เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ in which childhood friends meet ag...
478K 13.3K 16
You have a fire quirk, the exact same as Shoto's. How will he react when he first sees you? What will you say to him? How do your paths intertwine? T...