Save Him (Billdip)

By SeaSnake6305

Dipper and Mabel Pines are 17 and living in Gravity Falls with their Great Uncles. Everything is fine and wel... More

Prologue
Chapter One: What's Going On?
Chapter Two: Making A Deal with the Devil
Chapter Three: Memories
Chapter Four: William Rehpic
Chapter Five: The Call
Chapter Six: A Day For Disaster
Chapter Seven: An Old Friend
Chapter Nine: Truth
A/N
Chapter Ten Part One: Butterflies
Chapter Ten Part Two: Butterflies
Chapter Eleven: The Fair
Chapter Twelve: Bill Cipher
Chapter Thirteen: Change
Chapter Fourteen: Visions
Chapter Fifteen: The End
Chapter Sixteen: Payback
Chapter Seventeen: Faith
Chapter Eighteen: Be Mine
Epilouge
~New Book~

Chapter Eight: Trust

602 21 18
By SeaSnake6305

3rd POV

*CREAK*

Bill returned home from his little massacre and was now ready to rest, he wanted to teleport but he was to exhausted to use his magic properly so he walked. Bill tried to open the Mystery Shack door quietly but failed and the door made a loud creaking sound upon entrance. He groaned quietly and quickly made his way up the stairs. Ford was awakened by the sound and went to check it out, but when he arrived all he saw was a yellow blur enter Dippers room. 'Was that Will, or am I seeing things?' Ford wondered as he rubbed his tired eyes. he was too tired to check so he shrugged it off and went back to bed.

Dipper's Pov

I woke up to the sound of my door being closed but stayed still and kept my eyes closed when I heard quiet footsteps approach me. They stopped at what I think is my bedside and then someone spoke, "Don't worry Pinetree I'll protect you." Will? That was Will's voice, and what does he mean by he'll protect me? I heard what I assume was Will walk to the other side of the room and plop down on his bed. I was really confused and wanted answers, but I knew I wasn't going to get any. I couldn't go back to sleep, so I just laid there in my bed and about thirty minutes later I heard soft snores and mumbling.

"Pinetree.....w-why won't you.....let me h-help you." Will mumbled quietly, I decided to get out of my bed and go over to him. I looked him over and notice that all his minor injuries from yesterday were gone. "That's weird, how are your injuries all healed up?" I whispered to no one in particular but was surprised when I got an answer. "I......used magic......to heal myself" Will mumbled slurring his words together. 'W-what, he used magic? How! He just moved here and he didn't know anything about magic and Gravity fall before he met Mabel right? So how did hewait is he messing with me maybe he's awake? No, that can't be it then how?' "Who are you?" I asked voicing the last bit of my thoughts.

"....I'm...."

...................

It was 8 o'clock in the morning and we were all sitting in the living room together and watching Tv. Mabel made us omelets and toast for breakfast which we finished eating about 20 minutes ago. I was sitting next to Will; Mabel was sitting next to Pacifica and Grunkle Stan and Ford were sitting on separate recliners. We were enjoying Ducktective when suddenly our Tv channel was interrupted by the new channel.

"Good morning Gravity Falls-" Shandra Jimenez greeted and continued "-We have an important message for you brought from some of our new reporters." She said as the feed switched to someone else. "This just in, Chuck Charles and the news team have found what seem to be a massacre deep in the forest. (Does anyone know where the "Chuck Charles and the news team" is from?) Listen folks make sure to stay away from the South West part of the forest it seems like a dangerous creature is on the loose." Chuck said as the feed switched back to Shandra Jimenez. "You heard him folks and now we will display this cute bird to calm your souls feel free to change the channel" she said, then a beautiful picture of a mocking jay was placed on the screen

The house was silent for a few seconds and no one spoke, Grunkle Ford was the first to break the silence by telling us not to go anywhere near that part of the forest, but I was to lost in thought to pay attention. I looked at Will who had a blank face while looking at the Tv. 'Those people..they were Gideon's minions. and now there dead' just then I thought about what Will said last night.

*Flashback*

"......Bill Cipher......." Will mumbled quietly but I heard him loud and clear. I stumbled back in fear but gathered my courage and asked him another question. "W-who summoned you and why are you here?" "Sh-shooting s-star.....I'm here to save......Pinetree....." "Mabel summoned you? Why, did she make a deal with you?" "She summoned me...... So I can save Pinetree.......from G-Gideon....yes.....she made a deal with me" "F-from G-Gideon.....how much does she know about Gideon and I?" "We unlocked......her memories and discovered......Gideon was hurting.......Pinetree......she also know........Gideon is mentally abusing........Pinetree"

When Bill said that my heart skipped a beat, and I froze 'Mabel knows about Gideon! And she summoned Bill to save me! Oh my god...... OH MY GOD! She's going to get hurt or die and worst of all she got BILL FUCKING CIPHER INVOLVED! It's over he's going to kill us all......right? H-he, he's been so nice to me and caring........ Was that all fake or was it genuine........at first I was pretending to be happy around him but......I actually ended up enjoying our time together and he looked like he did to......if I really think about it I started having good dreams when he came to live with us did he fix my nightmares was he the voice talking to me.........Why! What's his game!'

I sighed 'Im stressing myself out too much, my heads going to explode.' I took deep breathes in and out and calmed myself down. Once I was calm, I continued questioning Bill, "What was Mabel's end of the deal?" "She......want's me to find out......what's wrong with Pinetree.......she want's me to help her.....save Pinetree......but I can't......destroy Gravity Falls.......or manipulate her deal......in anyway......." I sighed in relief 'good she was thinking when she did this, but this is Bill and he's very unpredictable.'

"What did you ask for in return" "I....asked to stay......inside her mindscape......until I got my meatsack.....and whoever hurts Pinetree......gets to face my wrath." "Why would you care if someone hurts Dipper?" "Because....I care about Pinetree.....he's mine" I felt heat rise to my cheeks and I was sure I was blushing. 'His? Wha- I- ugh never mind.wait, earlier he came into the roomwhere was he? Was he out "punishing" people' "has anyone faced your wrath?" ".....yes....."

*Flashback Over*

'I guess he wasn't joking......but this doesn't make any sense! Why! Why would he go this far just for me? I know this is a game he's just trying to gain my trust just like Gideon..so why does this feel so real?' Bill stopped staring at the screen and turned to look at me, he smiled and then spoke "I think Mabel and Pacifica want to talk to me I'll be back in a bit and then maybe we can go to the lake?" "Huh? O-oh okay, we can go to the lake later to" I answered, he got up and walked over to Mabel and Pacifica with a blank expression they looked somewhat mad and scared.

They all walked to the back of the mystery shack and when I heard the back door shut I followed after them, Grunkle Stan and Ford didn't notice me leave since they were deep in conversation. I quickly rushed to the back door leaned on it and listened in on their conversation, I missed a bit of there conversation hopefully it wasn't to important.

"-When did you even have the time to do that!" I heard Mabel whisper shout. "Last night when Dipper was asleep, I put a tracking device on the guy who attacked me and when nigh came I took care of them." Bill said in a monotone voice. "Mabel, I told you we couldn't trust him, once we save Dipper he'll turn around and kill us!" Pacifica exclaimed. "I am not going to hurt any of you when this is all over I-" Bill tired to explain but Pacifica cut him off. "Oh yeah? And how on earth would we know that."

Bill sighed and then spoke "If you would let me finish, I haven't done anything I said I wouldn't do" "What do you mean?" Mabel asked. "You said that if someone hurt Pinetree I get to do whatever I want to them and I did. I know you don't approve of murder but it's not like I could've turn them into the cops. We know it was them but the cops need concrete evidence, something we don't have so I took care of them myself. Listen I don't regret what I did, they hurt Pinetree and they paid for it and I'm sorry if I've upset you" Bill explained

"That explains why you killed them but that doesn't tell us you're not going to kill us." Pacifica said in an annoyed tone. "I know, and I know you don't trust me for what I did all those years ago and I'm sorry I really am. I don't know why but I don't want to hurt you, maybe it's this meatsack but It's making me feel things a demon shouldn't-" Bill said in a frustrated tone and continued "-It makes me angry but at the same time I'm happy? I don't know, I don't understand emotions but what I do know is that I won't hurt my Pinetree and hurting any of you would be like killing him so please trust me or at least believe what I say."

'Why does he care for me? This has to be a game, but it doesn't feel like it maybe I can- No! no I am not going to be pulled into his trap and neither will they-' "I trust you" Pacifica and Mabel said at the same time leaving me speechless. "we shouldnt trust you, but we do. We know you don't understand emotions but hopefully you learn soon because you are the final piece in saving Dipper" Pacifica chuckled. "Hey Bill, next time Will you tell us before you do something crazy like this?" Mabel asked and Bill laughed "Of course I'm sorry for stressing you out now if you excuse me, I have to take Pinetree to the lake."

When Bill said that I quickly raced back to my seat, Grunkle Ford was gone and Grunkle Stan looked at me like I was crazy. "Um kiddo there's no need to run" he said, I nodded and was catching my breath. I heard the back door open and Will, Mabel and Pacifica all came in looking happy, Will walked up to me and pulled me out of my seat and headed towards the door. "Come on Pinetree let's go have fun at the lake!" he exclaimed, I should've pulled away, but I didn't instead I smiled and walked with him. "......okay"

Ford's Pov

"Ugh! I don't understand this, It doesn't make sense!" I yelled as I looked over my research. 'This morning I was absolutely appalled when I saw the news; I knew no creature in the forest would kill humans in such a manner, so what did and why; though that's not the only thing. Ever since William arrived strange things have been happening, abnormality levels have increased, my great niece and nephew were attacked and now bodies have been discovered! There's something about that boy that I don't trust, I want to tell Dipper and Mabel to stay away from him but without evidence they won't. I'll have to take matters into my own hands I suppose'

*Ring Ring*

I was brought out of my thoughts when my phone began to ring, I sighed and picked it up. I looked to see who was calling and was confused when I saw an unknown number. I didn't want to answer but something was telling me I should, so I answered. "Hello, who is this?" I asked suspiciously. "Why hello there Stanford Pines, I have some.information that you might be interested in hearing. It's about that William boy you've so foolishly let into your home." ".......What information?"

Dipper's Pov

"Ahh~ Will! Stop it!" I laughed as Bill splashed more water on me "No can do Pinetree, you started this war so Im finishing it!" Bill shouted, he jumped on me pushing us both down into the water. We both came and he was laughing, but I wasn't amused in the slightest. "Great now I'm wet!" I shouted at Bill who had already swam ashore. "Oh don't be a baby Pinetree it's just water, come over here and dry off with me." He said and patted the spot next to him.

I rolled my eyes and started to swim over but stopped when I felt something wrap around my leg. "Pinetree, why'd you stop? You're going to catch cold if you don't get out." Bill asked "I'm trying to get out, but my leg is stuck something hold on" I told him and stuck my head under the water to see what was grabbing my leg. When I looked under I saw a tentacle attached to my leg, I was confused and reached to pry it off, but stopped when I saw something with razor sharp teeth look back at me and smile.

'Oh no' I thought as it started pulling harder on my leg, I tired to stay afloat and brought my head out of the water. "WILL! Will I need you to go get hel-" I gasped when the creature pulled me down under the water. "DIPPER!" I heard Bills muffled voice shout. The creature didn't attack me it just pulled me all the way to the bottom of the lake which was farther than I thought. 'it must prefer it's meal dead before consumption' I thought and tried to get its tentacle off me but it had a firm grip. 'I hope Bill went to get help' I thought as it was getting harder to hold my breath.

I looked up to the surface and was surprised to see Bill, He was swimming towards me. He was really close to me, but I couldn't hold my breath anymore, so I reluctantly exhaled and took a breath of water. The next minutes was a complete blur for me, one minute I'm drowning and not able to escape this stupid squid thing and the next I'm under Bill's arm as he quickly swims to the surface with me. When we got above shore, I immediately started coughing up the water that had entered my lungs as Bill was breathing heavily.

"I...... told you to......get help!" I yelled at him in between breaths, "we wouldn't have made it back in time and I couldn't just let you die!" he yelled back. "Jeez, I save your life and all I get is a lecture, not cool Pinetree." "......Your right.I''m sorry, thank you for saving my life." I said as I looked away from him, I glanced back and saw he had a smile on his face. "Your welcome Pinetree!" he exclaimed as he sat up and laid against a tree, I moved to sit next to him.

The sun was going down and we just enjoyed the sunset in silence, until I decided to break our silence. "Will......" "Hmm?" "Why......Why do you care about me." I asked and looked at him he looked shocked at the question but shook it off and answered. "I.....I honestly don't know..... I just know that I don't want anything to happen to you and I really care about youI guess your just going to have to take my word for it."

I looked down and then looked back at him, "How do I know your not lying, how do I know your not just trying to get close to me so you can break me and leave?" I asked and he was shocked again, he sighed and looked up into the sky. "Listen Dipper......I''m not going to lie and tell you I'm a good person because I'm not. I've done bad things, hurt people and lied......but with you all I want to do is protect you. I want you to be safe and I want to hurt whoever hurts you, there's no way I can convince you to believe me so-" he paused and looked at me "-trust me." He continued.

'I think I know why Mabel and Pacifica decided to trust Bill.' When I looked into his eyes for some reason I just knew I could trust him, even if he is Bill Cipher a dream demon that tortured me when I was twelve I feel like he's changed. "I trust you" was the next thing I said, it just slipped out of my mouth, but I don't regret saying it. He smiled at me and we both looked at the water. "......Will......there's something......something I need to tell you, it's about why those guys tried to kidnap me......"

'I could be screwing myself over by telling him, but I don't think I am...... I'm going to trust you.......Bill.......'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.1K 3K 30
[Bill Cipher x Dipper Pines fanfiction] Since the first summer Dipper and Mabel spent in Gravity Falls they've been going back every year. Now the tw...
815K 23.1K 40
Bill wanted someone to care for and share his knowledge with, just between the two of them. But Bill never wanted a lover, being a demon was an advan...
73.1K 2.6K 18
It's been ten long years sense the demon known as Bill Cipher took over the small town Gravity Falls. Dipper Pines and his sister Mable Pines are ba...
11.2K 243 21
[ Discontinued ] Dipper was never a normal child he had always been a bit disturbed. After there eventful summer in Gravity Falls Dipper came to a re...