Help me Tom riddlexreader

By uteasingmeunaughty

I don't know we'll see how this story goes there as some TW in the first chapter tell me if you like it if not More

Information
The first day
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Updates
Update
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
UPDATE PLEASE READ
NEW CHAPTER COMING

PLEASE READ *IMPORTANT*

475 11 2
By uteasingmeunaughty

Sorry I haven't been updating it's because my mom is in the hospital and I haven't really found any motivation to write.
I WILL continue this story. If you have any questions or or requests lmk. I really appreciate it when you guys vote and comment it means THE WORLD to me. And also WE HIT 1K READS!! 😭😭I know it's not a whole lot but this wouldn't have been possible with out you so thank you so much and again if you have any requests comment them here.
Loveee yall

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.1K 1.5K 69
(I recommend you don't read unless you want to cringe) this is the story of emily black. her choices, her love, father, deaths, friends, life after H...
Selfless By heartstopper

General Fiction

225 13 13
"I love you and I want you to be happy... even if it's not with me" Remus was your first love and you were his. But what happens when you start to se...
310K 14.8K 78
She was thought to be dead by her father and the whole world. They were all wrong. She wakes up from her slumber of fifty years and finds that everyt...
120K 3.5K 52
A young, mischievous and curious smart girl is send back in time to change the heart of the heartless, soon to be, dark lord. What will happen if the...