Chapter 2

TW: self starving self degrading

After I found out I was sorted into Slytherin, Albus told me it be best if I headed to the great hall for dinner. I was looking for the Slytherin table and I saw a familiar face. It was Tom. He was already looking at me. "Ooh Y/N! Look at lover boy looking at you. I think he likes you" anemone told me I rolled my eyes thinking that's absurd I quickly tucked anemone back into my robe I didn't want anyone to see her. I headed to the Slytherin table and saw Tom look at me then nod towards an empty seat next to him. I reluctantly sat down. "Hello Y/N" I nodded. He was staring into my soul I looked at him and smiled sarcastically. "What" I shrugged and suddenly food appeared on the table. Everyone started grabbing everything. I just looked at the food feeling guilty for no reason "Hungry?" Tom asked "no thank you" he looked at me curiously. What he doesn't know is that I haven't eaten in 2 days. "Here" he passed me some strawberries and I looked at him scared. Did he know? Will he tell somebody? No no he can't. People will just criticize me. I'll be a laughingstock. "Can't have you starve on your first day" he said with a smile I could tell was fake. I accepted the strawberries and ate a few. It hurt to eat, I didn't want anyone to think I was fat. I looked up at Tom who even sitting down there was a height difference. He looked at me worried. He must have read my expression. I felt a sharp pain in my head. It kept going. Then I understood. Tom Riddle was trying to read my mind. I quickly blocked him and got up " Where are the girl's dorms?" Tom got up and led me to the common room and said which way to go. I nodded and walked that way. Anemone came Slithering up my arm and said "At least he got you to eat" I sighed " I suppose so" "I don't fully trust him, he seems like there's dark magician him or he's associated with it" "what do you mean, anemone?" "I think he may be involved - "
"Y/N who are you talking to" Tom was behind me. Oh Merlin! Does he know I can talk to animals. Mother said it was one of my many gifts. She said I had them from being cursed I was born with the gift to talk to all animals. I also had visions. My mother said there was more though. I started running down trying to find my room. I heard footsteps behind me. No! No! No! I just was starting to be normal! He stopped me "What are you doing you can't run from me" you looked at him. You swore if he wanted to do that to you he was going to have a hard time trying "What do you want" you spit at him "Who were you talking to,y/n" "None of your concern, Thomas"(Jefferson hehe)
He looked at you and disregarded that I called him Thomas "Y/n" he looked at you sincerely. You sighed "No"
He looked shocked that someone would dare say no to him "What do you mean 'no'" " I mean no!" I half yelled at him. He shushed me then put him hand around my back and his hand on my mouth. He mouthed that the others would hear so you need to be quiet he grabbed your wrist forcefully and it hurt. Anemone noticed this and came out and hissed at Tom he started whispering something to her and she turned to look at you. 'Parselmouth' she said to you. You looked at him. "Tom" you said he looked as if he'd been caught he lifted his wand but i saw this and sent a non verbal spell that sent it flying and landed across the hall. "Your a parselmouth" "Yes" Tom said with pride. "And you tried to turn my own familiar on ME? OH, and YOU also tried to read my mind. And HEX ME" Tom looked at you as if he didn't know how I could possibly know this and why I was angry at him. I sighed angrily And pushed him out of the way before deciding to change into my metamorphmagi a white tiger. I pounced on him and thought about scratching him but he just looked surprised and then he smirked. I liked this he wasn't afraid. I turned back into my human form and grabbed his arm and dragged him to where ever his dorm was! "Riddle," "Um, yes?" "Where the hell is your bloody room," he smirked and pointed to the door that was a few doors in front of me. I grabbed the handle a walked in and saw a few confused boys looking at Tom and I. One of them was about to speak and I simply waved my hand and he didn't talk. I looked at the bed that wasn't occupied and sat down on it and patted it for riddle to sit on it. "Tell anyone about what you saw and I will kill you" i said in a Emotionless tone "Or, we could help each other" I looked at Tom and tilted my head. I looked at the other people in the room riddle did the same as he followed my gaze. I nodded towards them as a way of saying not around them. I didn't want to spill my secrets out especially with a bunch of strangers around but I liked riddles company. He seemed like he would kill people without hesitation. I liked that.
Maybe if we became friends he would help he kill Steve. I mean it's not like I couldn't do it on my own it's just that There was more then one person on my hit list.
***Tommy boys POV
I told the the guys in the dorm to get out they listen of course. I looked at Y/n to see her lost in thought. I took this time to admire her how her hair flowed and how beautiful she was. It seemed as though she didn't know how beautiful she was. But she was gorgeous. I even heard people on the train saying how pretty this girl was that was the reason I even met her. Because I was curious. She was very powerful. She had more then one ability that was for sure. She most likely has more then the few she showed wandless magic she was a metamorphmagi and she could speak to animals I had a feeling she could also talk to other animals.

I want her at my side so we can rule the world.

***Your POV
I looked up to see Tom looking at me as I came out of my thoughts. I forgot anemone was with me and I heard her say "he's very attractive isn't he" Tom heard this and I saw his eyes glisten as if waiting for my approval. "I suppose," I said eyeing Tom he smirked
I rolled my eyes yea right as if my opinion mattered to him. I mean, I'm me

Hii this is my first story and I'm not expecting it to do well but if y'all like it I'll continue it I'll probably be updating almost everyday. I have nothing better to do then read fan fictions and school lol tell me if y'all want long chapters or short ones I'm sorry if there is grammar mistakes. Anyways thanks!!