FEAR ✔

Par clucky_chicken

•|BTS × Reader APOCALYPSE AU|• [TRAILER IN CHAPTER 1] [VOTING CLOSED] "ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴀɪɴ ꜱᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ, ᴄᴏᴜʀᴀɢᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏɴꜰɪᴅᴇ... Plus

Introduction
1. Infested With The Infected {CLOSED}
2. Arrows {CLOSED}
3. Ghost Rider {CLOSED}
4. Do We Kiss Now? {CLOSED}
5. Flowers {CLOSED}
6. A Safe Haven {CLOSED}
7. Because I'm Kim SeokJin {CLOSED}
8. The Swordsman {CLOSED}
9. Knock Knock {CLOSED}
10. Who's There? {CLOSED}
11. I'm Absolutely Bonkers {CLOSED}
12. Til Death Do Us Part {CLOSED}
13. Promise Me No Promises {CLOSED}
14. Here's Johnny! {CLOSED}
15. Excuse My French {CLOSED}
16. People Of Hannam {CLOSED}
17. The Good, The Bad and The Dirty {CLOSED}
18. Cherry Scented Candle {CLOSED}
19. Egg Shell White {CLOSED}
20. Delulu {CLOSED}
21. The Only One Left {CLOSED}
23. Everyone Will Die Eventually {CLOSED}
24. Deceived {CLOSED}
25. I'm Melting! {CLOSED}
26. Muggles! {CLOSED}
27. Smoochy Scmoochy {CLOSED}
28. Monsters = Humans? {CLOSED}
29. Monsters ≠ Humans! {CLOSED}
30. Fear {END}
Thanks for reading!
Bloopers!

22. Another Round of Uno? {CLOSED}

1.4K 123 424
Par clucky_chicken

"YOU SONUVABICH"

-TWD
_______________________________________

"...I need to keep an eye on Hoseok" you finally responded after much thought.

Marie pursed her lips in a line before nodding in comprehension.

"Of course, your friend is injured. It's only natural to stay by their side" and with that, she gestured for you to stand and leave.

Assuming that she was allowing you to make your own journey back to the hospital without supervision, you gave her one last look of uncertainty before leaving the blood stained dining room and out to the front.

The sun had set and the sky was dark with stars glistening by. However, the moon wasn't your main source of light as there were many street lights still working.

It reminded you for a second about the world before it became the way it was now.

If it wasn't for Gahyeon, this place could be something good.

Looking behind you, you saw that Marie had closed the door and now you were truly alone.

Well, not really.

Gahyeon's people were roaming the streets and keeping the community in place.

Meaning that it was most definitely hard to escape.

You'd have to keep your word and go see the doctor and Hoseok.

Breathing in to gain some energy to boost you forward, you hastily made your way towards the hospital, not wanting to stay in the cold.

Expecting your journey there to be peaceful, it seemed as though that wouldn't be the case.

"Tch, it's the crazy one" one of the Hannam guards chuckled at you as you walked by them securing the street.

"Gahyeon will definitely kick her out" the other added. Rolling your eyes, you swivelled on your heel to face them.

"Says the people who kiss her ass" the two were taken aback.

"Wha- do you know who you're talking to?"

"Yeah, ass kissers that have nothing better to do with their time" Red filled their vision.

"You little bitch-" neither of them could lay their hands on you as someone had wedged their way between.

Looking up, you saw blonde locks of hair and realised it was the doctor.

"What seems to be the problem here?" Namjoon defended while stuffing his hands in his lab coat coolly, making sure to look down at the shorter guards.

The two averted their gazes in respect and explained themselves.

"We were just going to put this girl in her place, doc. Being delusional shouldn't give her any excuse to disrespect us" you clicked your tongue in amusement, not believing how childish they were.

"Two against one is hardly fair" Namjoon added before taking a step forward to make them back off.

However, you were not done yet.

"Why don't you learn how to be a decent human being and show others respect you fucking pieces of shit. Your so called leader is no better and if you guys could just realise that in your tiny brains, then people would actually show you some respect" not wanting to see them anymore, you turned on your heel and made your way to the hospital like you had originally planned to.

There were voices behind you and after they stopped, you soon heard foot steps running after you.

"Y/N!" You continued to walk on like you didn't hear him but that didn't stop him from catching up to you and walking along side you.

"Y/N, what happened back there?" Yet again, you rolled your eyes in irritation.

"Couldn't you tell? They think I'm crazy and were bored so they treated me like a joke" Namjoon was confused at your tone since he had helped.

"Because you think that your baby is here?" You stopped in the middle of the street and finally looked at the man beside you. His brows were furrowed and he truly looked like he wanted to figure you out.

So far he had seemed... normal. Well, as normal as can be.

But you weren't going to trust him so quickly. Not like how you did in the past.

"I know Yuri is here and Gahyeon has got you all fooled"

"So why are you angry at me?"

"Because you're no different from those two guards! You also think I'm crazy when in fact I'm very much right!" Not wanting to bother with him anymore, you were about to leave until Namjoon grabbed your arm.

"I'm not like them! I don't think you're crazy, I said so before..." raising your brow at this, you were interested as to why he would say that.

"...really? Why? What makes you think that?" The other stayed silent and looked extremely anxious.

"...it's just a gut feeling. I know whether to trust someone or not" lie. He may be smart with all his medical knowledge but it seems as though he can't lie to save his life.

Squinting your eyes at him in suspicion, you knew he was hiding something from you.

You'd need to play along with his act to find it.

"...what a gut feeling. Well, thanks for helping me back there..." the older reached to the back of his neck in shyly before smiling in thanks.

"You don't need to thank me. I need to talk with Gahyeon to sort this out" he said it as if he was close to her.

Which made you wonder as to how they all came to know each other.

"You seem pretty close to Gahyeon..." taken aback, Namjoon processed your question and gestured for you to walk with him.

Agreeing with no complaint, you stayed quiet to listen to his story.

"Well everyone you see here was with us since the very beginning. The locals found their way to the underground sewer system since they knew Hannam like the back of their hand. That's how we made it through the first wave. That's when we started to establish a hierarchy. Marie was a local and everyone knew her - she worked in the city council. Kate lived on a farm and was visiting the city at the time so we entrusted her with the vegetation. Gahyeon's family were very much involved with the marine corps as her mother was a sergeant and she knew a lot about strategic defense and attack. Lastly, me and a few other doctors made it out and we were obviously already helping the sick and injured so it was natural. Slowly but surely with all of our skills, we took Hannam back" as you were processing his words, one thing caught you off.

"Other doctors? Didn't you say you were they only one left?" His lips stayed closed at your question. His orbs became dark and looked almost lifeless.

He resembled a zombie.

"...Namjoon?" You reached over to gain his attention but instead he jumped in fear.

"Huh?! Oh- sorry... I have these episodes sometimes..."

"Oh... you still haven't answered my question about the other doctors. What happened to them?" You urged on. Yet again, he looked extremely nervous.

"...err, what happens to everyone else really. Dealing with the elderly and babies who would turn to lurkers when they die meant that being a doctor would be dangerous..." lies. What was he hiding from you?

You were going to have to find out some other way.

"...I'm sorry to hear that"

"...me too" and at that time, you realised that you had arrived at the hospital. The lights were on and looked like there were many people inside.

"Shall we?" The doctor asked while offering for you to go up the stairs first.

Still skeptical of him, you went up the stares and entered the large building.

You were instantly met with chatter.

"Hah! Uno!"

"How many reverse cards did you have?!"

"Enough to win this thang~" strange, you didn't notice any other people in the building when you entered.

Namjoon gestured for you to enter the cafeteria of the building where most of the noise was coming from.

Hesitantly, you stepped through the hallway and entered the large cafeteria.

The cafeteria was filled with around 20-30 people who looked to be happy and eating away.

None of them bothered to look up at you two as they continued their fun.

Upon closer inspection, you realised that they had lab coats on just like Namjoon.

"I'm teaching them how to be doctors" Namjoon answered your unspoken question.

Mentally ah-ing at this, you watched as the doctor made his way over to the table where the hot meals were already waiting for him to serve himself.

Feeling a little out of place, you decided to follow after the older and also grabbed a plate. The meal was simple- roasted potatoes with eggs and beans. Even though it was basic, you were starving, having had anything to eat the whole day.

You quickly served yourself some food and turned to see Namjoon gone and no where to be seen.

"He was right here..." sighing to yourself, you realised that you didn't need to follow him around since you were a grown adult and didn't need to be a lost puppy.

You carried your bowl over towards tables and realised that there were only a few. Not only that but the tables were practically full.

Gulping hard, you picked a random table to sit at and hoped that you wouldn't bring attention to yourself.

That was not the case.

As soon as you sat down, the table looked over at you with confused faces that quickly turned in to scowls.

"The fuck? What's this doing here?" One of them spat while shuffling the Uno deck.

Great.

"Are you blind? I'm eating" you retorted. There was no way Namjoon had left you with these kind of people.

The rest of the others became quiet at the sound of your voice, making tensions rise in the room.

"Isn't she the delusional mother?"

"Gahyeon warned us about her"

"Is she lost? Someone take her back to the cells" it was really strange how everyone had treated you this way.

"You guys are fucking idiots. You all believe what Gahyeon tells you?" The same guy as before chuckled before speaking up.

"Are you expecting us to believe you, a girl who has lost her marbles over our prestigious leader who risked her life to save us? Pfft, looks like we're getting dinner and a show, everyone!" The others laughed.

Groaning internally, you knew this was futile as you grabbed your bowl and left the table.

"Such a bore, another round of Uno anyone?" You left the cafeteria and entered the hallway that you came through before.

You knew that Hoseok's room was around the corner. This would be a great time to see how he was doing.

The hallways were darker but you could make your way through and finally end up in Namjoon's office where Hoseok was.

Your eyes fanned over his still body that still laid on the gurney with bandages around his head and arm to cover the wounds.

Your expression softened upon sight of him and you made your way over to sit at the end of the gurney.

His face was tranquil and he looked pretty normal. You wondered if you had met him before the end of the world, would you two have gotten along?

Then again, he wouldn't be so crazy. He might as well be a whole new person.

You reached up to touch your bandaged eye that was restricting you of sight and felt the urge to remove it and take a look at your eye.

Thankfully, there was a mirror on the wall big enough to look at your face and you stood up to stand in front of it.

Your dirt stained face came in to view and the stress of these past few days were definitely taking a toll on you.

Letting a sigh escape your lips, you reached up to undress your wound and you could finally see your eye.

Your left eye had many streaks of burnt skin and was scarring. You could only be thankful that none of the gasoline went in to your eye.

Who would have thought you'd get a scar such as this.

There was only time you got a scar... it was a distant memory now.

---------------------3 years ago--------------------

"Y/N! Are you coming or what?!"

"Just give me a second, Lana!" You yelled while trying to tie your boot laces on the track bench outside.

You were currently rushing to get ready for the track race that your college would hold every year on sports day.

Because of a game of rock, paper, scissors, you had to be the representative for your class in the race.

Yeah, you lost.

"Y/N! They're almost starting!"

"I'm coming!" You were finally done tying your laces and you high fived Lana who was standing with the crowd of onlookers and supported their representative before going on the grassy track to join the other racers.

Since sports day was all about fun, there were fortunately no try hards along side you.

There were five of you standing in their lanes and stretching to warm up for the race.

"Go Y/N!" You looked over to see Lana and Heesung (her boyfriend) standing in the crowd with signs of your name on it.

Embarrassing was an understatement.

"Ready racers?" The spokesperson yelled in the microphone. Just as you were about to prepare yourself, the a person emerged from the crowd.

"Jungkook! Jungkook! Jungkook!" The mentioned male looked unbothered as he slowly made his way over to the track.

"Huh?" If you remembered correctly, someone else was racing for his class already.

"Ah! An extra racer!" How were they accepting this? Whatever, it's only for fun.

...then again, why was Jungkook running? He hardly partakes in this kind of stuff.

After a very long walk, Jungkook had made it to the lane beside you in his black jeans and white tshirt. He wasn't even dressed appropriately.

He didn't even bat an eye at you as he walked past.

Typical.

"Ready racers? Set! ...Go!" And just like that, the race had started.

The racers were mostly making it entertaining for the crowd as they shoved each other and switched lanes.

You were laughing at all of this and couldn't really keep up.

Jungkook, however had already zoomed past everyone and had finished his first lap.

"Jungkook! Jungkook! Jungkook!" He had reached your side again while you were still on your first lap and you were in awe. While also at the same time annoyed.

Such a show off.

"Get out of the way!" Another racer who was more focused on shoving people rather than racing was trying to get past you and as a result, came a little too close and made you lose your footing as you now tripped over your loose laces.

"Woah!"

"Oof!" The two of you stumbled and tumbled with such momentum on the track.

You groaned in pain and sat up from the ground before hissing in pain.

Looking down at your exposed knee, there were two large cuts with blood escaping.

Jungkook, on the other hand had already stood up and was looking down at you with a blank expression.

You noticed that his elbows were also the same but he seemed unfazed by them.

"Tch, I knew you would fall..."

"Huh? What? What do you mean?" You asked with a curious tone. How would he know?

Jungkook rolled his eyes before answering.

"Your laces were undoing themselves while you walked to the track. At this rate, you're bound to get more scars"

And soon after, he walked off the track and made his way back to school without finishing the race.

-----------------------present-----------------------

"Jungkook was right... I did get more scars" you whispered before wrapping your eye back to what it was.

"Who's Jungkook?" Whipping your head round, you saw the one and only Namjoon at the door way holding medical supplies in a box.

"...none of your business" you stated bitterly, not happy that he had left you with his people. Pursing his lips in a frown, he continued his initial goal to restock his cabinet.

"Sorry about leaving you earlier, I needed to go sort out your room before you finished eating" and boom, your heart sank and you felt guilty.

"Oh..."

He didn't leave me on purpose...

"...did my people say something to you?" The scowl on your face was enough to answer his question.

"I'm sorry again, I'll make sure to warn them-"

"Its no use. I won't be here for long anyway" this made other tilt his head in confusion.

"You're not staying?" You chuckled darkly at this.

"Hell no. I'm going to find Yuri, wait for Hoseok to wake up and me and the others will get the fuck outta here" you stated before crossing your arms and leaning against the wall.

After Namjoon was done with restocking his shelves, he looked at you and smiled sadly.

"I hope you do" this intrigued you. You didn't expect an answer like that.

"...well anyway, I can show you to your room upstairs and get you settled in?" After a moment thought, you nodded and watched as Namjoon left and began making his way down the hallway.

You were about to follow him out until the feeling off someone grabbing your hand to stop you caught you off guard.

You whipped your head round, ready to fight whoever it was but instead had to refrain yourself from doing so.

Since Hoseok was the one who did it.

He was panting in a cold sweat and looked to be tired beyond belief as he sat up.

Just as you were about to say something, the lunatic reached over and placed his finger over your mouth to shut you up wjile shaking his head no.

"Y/N?" Namjoon called from the hallway.

Hoseok swayed slightly but was able to mouth something to you.

'Don't tell them I'm awake'

Confused as to why he would say that, you realised you only had a short amount of time to decide whether to comply or not.

If you told Namjoon, he could do something to help with Hoseok who seems to be still in a critical state.

However, there must be a reason why he doesn't want them to know he's awake. But could you put his health on the line for this?

"Y/N?!" Namjoon was around the corner.

🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪

Listen to Hosoek and stay quiet?

COMMENT HERE➡️

🟪🟪🟪
OR
🟪🟪🟪

Tell Namjoon to help Hoseok?

COMMENT HERE➡️

🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪
REMEMBER!
CHOOSE WISELY!
🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪

_______________________________________

Word count: 3000+

Published: 25/12/20
Vote ended: 27/12/20
_______________________________________

A/n: both have their consequences and their benefits 😭 Good luck~

ALSO MERRY CHRISTMAS 🎅 🎄

Y'ALL BETTER NOT BE HAVING ROASTED CHICKEN-

on another note, look at these drawings of the ONE AND ONLY WWH SOLDIER

Made by the equally amazing Dina-soar 😩😩😩😩👏👏

Thank you 🥺🥺🥺🥺💖

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

9K 405 36
As a princess living a sheltered life, family ties have been a little off. One day, an elven prince comes to visit and dangerous events begin to unfo...
32.4K 1.7K 36
𝐳𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐞 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐩𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐮! " 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐈'𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐚 𝐳𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐞 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐩𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲. " " 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮...
26.7K 881 56
COMPLETED [currently rewriting] When the world goes to shit, its brings the most unexpected groups of people together What happens when polar opposit...
6.4K 633 41
{taekook zombie apocalypse ff} it was now their world... a new world that they now controlled. those flesh eating creatures, with their black decayin...