Dead for centuries - Seb X Re...

De remscorner_

A story of a small wrecked vampire, exploring her grandfathers safe place, and maybe hers? - - - -⚠️triggerin... Mais

Chapter 1 | a new start
Chapter 3 | a near death experience
Chapter 4 | jealousy
Chapter 5 | a failed invitation
Chapter 6 | figured out feelings
Chapter 7 | down in hell
Chapter 8 | Some old friends and history
Chapter 9 | an eventful dinner
Chapter 10 | the lab
Chapter 11 | put together
Chapter 12 | panic attacks

Chapter 2 | suspicions

1.7K 55 35
De remscorner_

Y/n's POV // spring 2 // 6:00 PM

The day was normal.

Planted my brand new parsnip seeds, met the town..

Sam freaked me out a bit..

Knowing a Samuel decades ago who looked just like the one in this town really messed with my head..

He was probably my best friend, I basically watched him grow up and we went to high school together.

He knew all about me being a vampire.

We did what regular rebellious teenagers would do..

Smoke, drink.. though I think Sammy and I overdid it with the vandalizing over buildings with spray paint.

It was a lot of fun, we had a band, I lived alone so he would always be over hiding away from his responsibilities.

We would go skateboarding at a nearby skatepark at our old high school.

Yes, it was fun.

But our time together just like any shit show ended with a gravestone.

Samuel had Bipolar disorder, his episodes of depression would go on for months.

At one point he just snapped.

And one thing I feared came true.

After a huge fight during an episode, Sam had gone home.

I left him there.

It was my fault for leaving him alone.

But walking into his apartment to apologize Samuel had hung himself.

Seeing that Sam guy in this town really fucked with my head.

They look and acted so similar..

It scared me.

So why the hell am I trying to teach him how to do a kick flip?

"L-like this?" Sam struggled, trying his best to flip the board all the way.

"Your getting scared of falling..." I sighed at him.

"I'm scared? You seem to be terrified of sunlight if your dressed like that" he gestured to my outfit and sunscreen.

I was wearing black jeans, a red tshirt, black arm warmers, sunglasses and to top it all off a straw hat I had kept with me for years.

Stepping into the sun without protection would be instant death for me.

"Whatever, I'm gonna go now, good luck on your kick flip" I waved at him before turning away towards my farm.

"Thanks for the tips!" The blondie yelled.

Shit.

They really are similar aren't they..
_______________________________
About 20 minutes later

Footsteps came from behind me, they were soft and the familiar boots scraped some pebbles quietly.

If I were human I probably wouldn't know she was there.

"Hey Abby" I continued chopping down some trees at the farm.

"What!? How'd you know!?" She whined, sitting herself down on a tree log.

"Your footsteps were loud" I smirked at her, she stared at me in disbelief.

"I didn't even make a noise!"

Shrugging, the girl sighed and stood up once again.

"You work hard huh?" She smiled at me.

The sun was setting behind the trees of my farm.

Good.

"I hope so" I smiled back at her before taking my sunglasses and hat off and stuffing it in my backpack, it was a warm night for having a cold dead body.

"You know, for a farmer you like to hide from the sun huh? Like your so pale dude, even I'm not that pale"

"I get sunburnt easily"

It wasn't really a lie depending on how you look at it.

I let my axe hang on my tool belt and walked back to the cabin, Abby followed close behind.

"Want a snack? I only have water, chips and lollipops"

No I don't eat or drink the chips and water, their really only there so others don't get confused on why I don't have food.

The lollipops are good though.

"Nah I was just gonna head home, but hope you get settled into town soon, you know
everyone's talking about you"

Great..

Just great..

"Night!" She waved and walked towards the town.

I waved to her just as her figure faded away, after she had gone I checked my phone for the time.

"6:40.."

Maybe nows a good time to go hunting..

Making one last check around the farm for any townspeople, I took my tool belt off along with my arm warmers.

This might get messy depending on how much animals here struggle.

Everything was quiet as I walked into the forest, the town already tucking themselves in to bed for sleep.

Guess nobody here ever stays up late..

Well I guess I'm just up all the time, supposedly I'm nocturnal but running away to the human world at a young age definitely messed with my sleeping schedule.

Twigs snapped in a bush, my eyes darting to the rabbit hiding itself in the leaves.

It's ears pointed in my direction "sorry little guy, but I'm way faster than you.." I whispered to it before charging towards the hare.

It tried escaping but I had already took grasp of it.

"Don't worry.. it won't hurt"

I sunk my teeth into the soft part of its neck and it squirmed in panic, making quiet squeaking noises.

It might not be as nutritious as human blood but for not being able to eat for a while, I might actually kill the thing..

My senses grew stronger, vision blurring and hunger growing even more than before.

The rabbit fell limp and I dropped it to the ground, digging at its organs.

After finishing I dropped the thing back in its original spot and fought the urge to feed on more innocent animals.

That's enough for tonight..

I cleaned my hands of the blood as well as my mouth as blood dripped down messily.

The farm came into view.

Nobody saw right?

They couldn't have, I was so deep into the forest..

Still..

An uneasy feeling fell over the valley, specifically the stalking type where it's like your being watched.

I hid myself into my new home, brushing off the idea.

It's fine.

I'm fine.

Nobody saw me.

Right?
_______________________________
Sebastians POV // Spring 5 Friday // 7:00 pm //

"You really suck at pool" I smirked over to Sam who was drowning in his own miserable bubble by the vending machine.

"Wow, what happened here"

We all looked over to the small figure enter the room.

Y/n.

She stared over at Sam.

Abby explained to her as the two sat down.

"Hold on! Nobody's ever beat the walking hot topic!?" Y/n yelled, standing back up from the couch.

"Your one to talk" I smirked over at her.

She was wearing black ripped jeans, a black tee under a oversized plaid flannel.

Also with the usual choker and necklace.

The small girl scoffed at me before walking over to the cue stand.

Sams eyes lit up with hope as she spoke "come on Sam, I'll help you out"

"You think you can really beat him? Not that you can't, Sebastians just really smart" Abby leaned on her shoulder.

"Please, I've played too many times it'll be a breeze" Y/n stared at me while talking.

I smirked at her confidence.

The two were very excited, we set up the balls and stood for second.

"You break" she eyed me down.

She's just trying to mess with your head Sebastian.

"Kay then"

Y/n smirked as none of the balls had gone in, she took her shot at solids, and let me go before Sam.

This is gonna be easy.
_______________________________
7:40 pm

No way..

"All yours Sam" Y/n pat the blondes shoulder, letting him take the last shot.

He pocketed it easily and Abby and Sam cheered, giving each other high fives.

"Good game" Y/n walked up to me, holding her hand out smugly.

It was a longest game I've ever had on the valley, my first time losing too..

I sighed before shaking her hand.

"You played in the city?" I asked her.

"I played everywhere"

"Is that so? Been around the world?"

Her eyes glistened for a moment before dying back down.

For a second I swear they turned a reddish colour, maybe it's the lights..

Other than that the e/c tones played very well on her figure.

"Not all around the world, but maybe in my next life, I'm staying here"

Her words snapped me out of my trance, somehow we had gotten closer, still holding her hand.

Y/n seemed to notice as well and backed away, her eyes turning away awkwardly.

"Y/n I noticed you never enter people's homes" Abby pulled her away, sitting back down on the couch.

"She came into mine the other day"
I mentioned.

Though I did hear mom telling her that she can go in without permission, I don't think she listened.

"Well.. I guess I just don't like inviting myself in, having someone invite me in just feels better than walking in myself"

We all seemed to nod at her.

Guess things were different in the city.

"Oh yeah! Thanks for the kick flip lessons the other day! They really helped a lot" Sam grinned at her.

Kick flip lessons?

She skateboards?

"Mhm, my friend used to skateboard and we'd go skateboarding after school or during lunch"
Y/n shrugged, smiling sadly.

"Used to?" Sam asked.

"Oh, he's just uh.. g-gone now so.. It's okay though! I'm over it!"

"Oh ok, I thought we like hit a spot we weren't supposed to" Abby sighed in relief, resting her head on Y/n's shoulder.

Even with telling us she was okay a slight worry came over me at the girls sad smile. _______________________________

They talked for a while as Sam and I played round after round.

Of course with me winning.

"I'm gonna head home.. I'm a little tired" Y/n stood up, walking away.

"I-I'll walk you" I offered, she stopped and turned around to look at me.

"I was just gonna head home anyways.."

Y/n stared for a second before signing "suit yourself"

I said my goodbyes to Abby and Sam and we head off towards the farmers home.

Immediately, an uneasy feeling fell over me.

My eyes turned to Y/n as she looked queasy.

"You okay?" I held her shoulder.

"Huh?" She looked back at me.

"You didn't eat at all, want something to eat?are you hungry?"

She looked at me in shock.

"D-did I say something wrong?"

We were standing by the bus stop when she looked around in urgency.

"Y-you, what do you mean?" Y/n held my shoulders, her nails digging into my hoodie.

It almost hurt.

What is she talking about?

"I-I mean.. at the saloon, you didn't seem to eat anything so.."

It was a long period of silence before Y/n had let go of me.

"I ate before going to the saloon, sorry.. U-um"
Walking away from me, she cursed at herself for the sudden gesture.

How was she so strong.?

I could've pushed her off right there, and yet I was scared to.

"It's cool, you don't have to apologize"
I muttered before walking to her side.

She stared up at me with guilt.

My chest tightened, blood flowing to my cheeks as I hid myself in my hoodie anxiously.

"If you say so.."

At that, we walked the rest of the way awkwardly to her cabin.

"I'll see you" Y/n closed the door behind her before I could say anything else.

"Bye then" I muttered to myself.

I spent the rest of my walk home wondering what the hell just happened.

Something about Y/n really throws me off...

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

295 0 18
This story is somewhat based off of my farmer "Willow", when they moved into Stardew Valley with their mother, and younger brother ("M" (mom) and "B"...
415 19 16
lets get weird my dudes and partake in this y/n story. yeah....heres your key you live on the farm with your older sister cause why not. shes cool...
106 0 7
✨ (fem) farmer x seb ✨ This definitely isn't me coping with how much I hate work and my Stardew Valley obsession. Thanks for reading if you do :) *Co...
10.4K 94 18
You moved to Stardew valley to get away from your boring job in Zuzu city. You didn't plan on meeting someone special there, until you met him. :) Ra...