Am I Going to Regret This? Ka...

By sendaddymai

A fanfic of Karl and Alex (Quackity.) I noticed a shortage of KarlxQuackity content and I thought they were p... More

2- A Stream Worth Watching

1- Anxiety

452 14 9
By sendaddymai

Karl POV
I'm stoked to have my good friend Alex, known online as Quackity, over. We had been planning this for a while, but the both of us were slightly upset that our friend Nick, known as Sapnap, couldn't tag along as well. Alex would be at my house soon by because getting a hotel room would be a waste of money. Alex would stay for a week, one of the greatest weeks of my life.

Unexplained nervousness took over me as I waited. It was weird, and I didn't know why I felt that way. "Get over yourself Karl," I mutter under my breath, trying to shame myself for acting stupid. He's just a friend, there's no reason to feel nervous. We're going to be streaming and such, even filming a YouTube video under the MrBeast channel. I felt super excited for what lies ahead. "I wonder where he's at?" I ask myself. He flew into Raleigh, the capital of North Carolina, and convinced me to let him take an Uber to where I live, west of the capital.

The anxiousness took over me and a quickly type out a message...
K- Are you doing ok? Just making sure you don't get lost, traveling can be foreign and weird.

Alex (Quackity) POV
I step of the plane and trek my way to baggage claim. Since I didn't fly from Mexico, but California, it wasn't necessary to go through the obnoxious customs. While waiting for my bag to be transported off the plane, I decided to call an Uber so that I wouldn't have to wait outside in the cool, winter weather. I had to basically plead Karl to get an Uber. He didn't want me spending a bunch of money, but I didn't want him to waste gas.

After arranging the Uber, the bags started to dispense on the conveyor belt. The conveyor was slow so I knew this was going to take some time. Four and a half minutes later I finally found my bag and grabbed it. Heading for the door I think to myself, "I'm so glad I'm not a huge YouTuber. It must suck to be bombarded by fans all the time."

I quickly meet up with my Uber; a 35 minute drive isn't that bad, I think, as I load my bag into the trunk and get in the car. After about 10 minutes I received a notification. Karl.

I knew he was anxious about me visiting. I could tell, even though he refused to admit it.

K- Are you doing ok? Just making sure you don't get lost, traveling can be foreign and weird.

I roll my eyes and quickly respond, not wanting to keep him nervous.

A- Calm down Karl, it's not like I'm going to be kidnapped. I'll be there in about 25 minutes.

"I hope he gets the sarcasm," I think to myself as another notification pops up.

Karl POV

"I bet Alex thought I was anxious" I worry. I decide to poke some fun at him and quickly send through a text, hoping that time will pass quicker.

K- There's always a chance of getting kidnapped with you, your height makes you super vulnerable.

As I click send I laugh to myself, excitingly waiting for the moment he finally gets here

Word Count: 550+
This is the first chapter! I hope y'all like it!!! Have an amazing Christmas/holiday!

Posted: 12/24/2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 5.9K 71
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.3M 55.9K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
382K 14.4K 44
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
1M 40.2K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...