Regina Malicious [Completed]

Oleh Stone_Rose_xoxo

They tried to burn her not knowing she is a flame yet to bloom. ★¡~:*°«°»°*:~¡★ Aerowyn Aurélie Bea... Lebih Banyak

Regina Malicious
A/N - Read before you start
Cast
Prologue
Chap 1 - Golden Heart
Chap 2 - Mate, soon to be 'EX' Mate
Chap 3 - Alessia, Esmeralda
Chap 4 - Golden in the Ancient Myth Book
Chap 5 - Dangerous Man and Sir Jerkface
Chap 6 - The Awakening of Golden
Chap 7 - Alpha's first Decision
Chap 8 - Ruthless and Cruel
Chap 9 - Lycan King
A small description
Chap 10 - The Reunion and the Second Chance
Chap 11 - Carlos and Esmeralda
Chap 12 - Is This A Day For Reunions?
Chap 13 - Initiating the bond 'accidentally'
Chap 14 - Only the beginning, Oh All Mighty Alpha Knight!
Chap 15 - Sweet Aris
A/N
A/N- Thankyou!
Chap 16 - Luna
Chap 17 - Broken Luciano and the fight
Chap 18 - Bitch Fight ⚔
Chap 19 - Pour my Heart
A/N - Werewolf Guide
A/N - އަންނަންދެން ހުންނާނަން ލޯބިން
A/N
Chap 20 - The Kiss
Chap 21 - Regret
Chap 22 - Broken Souls
A/N - Cover Voting
A/N - Cover Voting Deadline
Chap 23 - Canines
Chap 24 - Menacing Beast
A/N - 6.5k views?!
A/N - Must read
Chap 25 - Talking Civil
Chap 26 - A Fresh Start
Chap 27 - The Decision
Chap 28 - Back to Life
Chap 29 - The Shift
Chap 30 - Say The 'L' Word
Chap 31 - Marked And Mated
Chap 32 - Lupus Tenebris
Chap 33 - The Truth of Duncan
Chap 34 - Brother And Sister
Chap 35 - Mood Swings, Weird Cravings, Throwing Ups? What's Going On?
Chap 36 - She Isn't Your Mate! I Am!
Chap 37 - Never Piss Off A Pregnant Woman
Chap 38 - Suspicious Enough
Chap 39 - Witch Spell
Chap 40 - Truth Behind Bianca
Chap 41 - The Plan
A/N - About The Cover Voting
Chap 42 - Purple Roots
A/N - Cover Voting Result
Chap 43 - Vampires
Chap 44 - Memories
Chap 45 - Numb
Chap 46 - Rescue
Chap 47 - Baby Knights
Chap 48 - Only 2 Souls
Regina Mortale
Announcement
A/N - Hiiiii! I Need Your Help.
A/N - please read. So that there won't be further misunderstandings
Cover round 2
Covers by Scarlett1243

Epilogue

12K 268 35
Oleh Stone_Rose_xoxo

My book finally reached 24.6k, and 952 votes!

5 years later

ï_/!–•°•–!\_«

Aerowyn's pov

__________________

"Mommy! Cade is pulling my hair!" 4 years old Callie yelled from the living room.

I went to the living room.

"Caden! What did I tell you about pulling Callie's hair?" I asked.

"but Mommy! She hid my tablet!" Caden yelled back.

I put my hands on my hips and turned towards Callie.

"Callie?"

"fine! It's in the basement!" Callie frowned. Caden stuck his tongue at Callie and Callie did back. I shook my head.

"both of you apologise to your twin. Now." I sighed.

They both just stared at each other. "sorry Cal." Caden said rolling his eyes. "sorry Cadooo!" Callie rolled her eyes back.

"don't worry too much mom. I will handle them. You know they can't stay mad at each other for long." 9 years old Kail came out of his room.

I smiled. "Alright. Thanks honey." I said. "no problem mom."

I looked at the other kids who are playing peacefully. Let me introduce the new kids of the family.

First there is Aaron. He is same age as Callie and Caden. He is the son of Luciano and Ayesha. He is a complete duplicate of his father with his dark gray eyes and Ayesha's brown hair.

Then Athena. She is 3 years old. She is daughter of Viladmir and his mate, Laila. She is a sweet girl. But can be really hyper sometimes.

The twins. Shane and Shawn. They are 3 too. They are the sons of Danicia and Jaxon. Total trouble makers.

Then there is Max and Miles. Max is 3. Miles is only 1 year old. They are Jacky and Darren's sons. Max is always the peace maker while Miles is the quick tempered one.

8 months old baby Adeline. Esmeralda and Carlos's baby. She is a daddy's girl.

Laura. 2 years old Laura is Rayce and his mate, Ariana's baby. She is always very quiet.

Then there is 1 year old Ava. She is the sweet little girl. I want to squeeze her chubby little cheeks so bad. She is so cute! And oh. She is Ralph's and Tanya's baby.

Rina is only 3 months. She is Kassia's baby. She got almost all her looks from her father. And is always smiling like Kassia.

Then Millie. She is 2. She is Valerie's kid. Now Valerie is pregnant too.

Althea is pregnant with a baby girl.

And Ervin found his mate, Vivien. A sweet girl. She is a witch.

Oh. I almost forgot about Xavier. My god child. Xavier is only 2. He is really cheeky and funny. Never stands on the same spot. Guess who the parents are?

Yes! Alessia and Duncan!

I ws able to bring them back to life after a huge annoying and crazy ritual. But... it was worth it.

And oh. Vicky is here too. Guess who has his pants on fire because of her?

Yep. My son, Kail. He still has his crush on her.

I went back to the kitchen with my huge belly. Yeah, I'm pregnant again. I'm 3 months now, 2 more months left.

This time me and Artorius decided to check the gender. We are having a baby girl this time. The kids are really excited to have a baby sister.

Me and all the girls or shall I say women? We aren't girls anymore, right?

Anyways, me and all the other females of our huge family cooked the foods. We are having a family day today.

Once done cooking I went back to the living room to check on the kids.

I turned around to face the door when it opened. My mate came in.

"DADDY!" Callie and Caden jumped out of their seats and jumped into my mate's arms.

"hello to you too, my little prince and princess! How was your day?" Art asked putting them down and kissing their forehead.

"awesome! We played so many games!" Caden exclaimed. "yes daddy! It was very fun!" Callie agreed.

"really? Do you want to see the presents I brought for you?" Art asked. They nodded eagerly.

"they are in your rooms!" he grinned and they ran to their room.

"hey dad!" Kail hugged Artorius. "hey son! How was your day?" Artorius kissed his forehead too.

"it was... great." Kail's ear turned red.

"is it because a certain girl whose name start with V is here?" Artorius teased Kail.

"Dad! Shut up!" Kail exclaimed as his face turned beetroot red.

Artorius chuckled. "there is something for you in your room too." Artorius smiled. Kail nodded and ran towards his room.

Artorius's eyes landed on me. He smiled and walked towards me. Wrapping his amrs around my waist he kissed smashed his lips on mine. I wrapped my arms around his necks kissing him fiercely.

After sometime we pulled away. "I missed you." he said pecking my lips again. "I missed you too." I leaned against his chest.

"how's the baby?" he asked touching my belly. "she is fine." I smiled. "did you eat well today?" he asked. I nodded.

We stood there just hugging each other, enjoying the silence. "I love you." I mumbled.

"I love you too. So much." he pulled away and kissed my forehead.

"than you." he whispered.

"for what?" I asked.

"for everything. For giving me a chance even after I hurt you. For being there for me through everything. For believing in me when I lost hope. For giving me another chance after I hurt you again. For the Callie, Caden and this baby." he brushed his warm hands on my stomach.

"for loving me." he looked at my eyes.

"I'm glad I gave you the chance. Because you are the reason I'm happy today. Thank you for fighting the evil spirit in you. Thank you for realising your mistakes. Thank you for not giving up on me. Thank you for showing me what true love is. And thank you for being here for me through everything. I love you." I said wrapping my arms around him again.

"I love you too. Always will. Till my last breath. Even in the after life." he whispered wrapping his arms around me again.

"we are finally a family. I will do anything for you guys. Anything." I heard him say. "me too." I replied.

"Thank you!" Callie and Caden came downstairs. "Thankyou daddy! I love the presents!"

Kail came downstairs after sometime. "thanks dad. I love the guitar." he smiled. "you are welcome, Kai."

Our family is perfect.

....................................

We all sat down at the table. I looked around and noticed that Kail is missing.

"where is Kail?" I asked Artorius.

"I don't know. Let me go and check on him." he said standing up.

"MOM! DAD!" Kail's loud scream echoed through the houses. Our eyes widened as we all stood up.

We hurried to Kail's room.

We were greeted by a scared looking Kail. He had tears running down his face.

"I'm scared." he mumbled.

"what's wrong, Kail? Is everything okay, baby?" I asked as I tried yo reach him. But he flinched away crying.

"no! Don't come near me, mom! I'm a monster!" he cried.

"oh no! Kail! Don't say that! You aren't a monster!" I exclaimed.

"no mom! I am! Look!" he said and touched a book on his shelf.

Our eyes widened.

The place where his bare hand touched, burned and turned to ashes. They fell to the ground.

He touched a flower from the vase and the same thing happened to it.

"See! I'm a monster, mom! I'm a monster!" he cried.

"no, Kai baby. You aren't. You are my son. My baby. You always be my son. You aren't a monster." I whispered trying to reach him again. But he moved away.

"please mom. I will only hurt you. I'm scared. I don't want to hurt anyone!" he sobbed.

"then you won't hurt anyone." came Dahlias' voice. She came from the crowd. She had something in her hands. She walked towards Kail. She gave him the things in her hands.

Hesitantly, Kail took them, making sure not to make skin contact.

I saw what it is. Leather gloves.

Kail quickly wore them and touched the plant. But nothing happened this time.

Dahlia looked at me.

"it's starting. His destiny is starting."

"his dragon is awake."

🔥🌺🔥🌺🔥🌺🔥🌺🔥🌺🔥🌺🔥🌺🔥

1479 words.

Sooo... Do you like it?

What do you think of....

Callie?

Caden? 

Aerowyn?

Artorius?

Kail?

Vicky?

What do you think is gonna happen to Kail?

Do you think Kail's mate would be Vicky?

Do you think Kail's story would be interesting?

God! I'm gonna miss you guys!

Anyways, I will let you know when I publish Kail's book. It's called 'Regina Mortale' meaning Mortal queen.

Love 😍

Shai 🥀

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2.8M 65.6K 200
I'm a new grad human in huge debt, and cheated by my Omega boyfriend. When I got wasted in a bar, I didn't expect to have the best sex ever. And the...
18.9K 969 15
Grumpy x Sunshine Just a small town baker in love with her small town grumpy firefighter. - This is a anthology, meaning all chapters can be read a...
244K 696 55
Spicy ☑ Unlimited Drama ☑ Romance ☑ Certified Puthy Throbbers ☑ not in order
96K 1.9K 38
[Bachelor's Club Series #2] A superstar and a provincial girl. Bound by a secret to conceal. Portia Solace Sevierra is a fresh graduate, a bubbly p...