๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐€๐ ๐€๐’๐’๐‡๐Ž๐‹...

Od ruiexz

๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—”๐˜€๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฒ โ†’ ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜† ๐˜„๐—ต๏ฟฝ... Viac

๐—ฃ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜
๐Ÿญ| ๐— ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—น๐—น
๐Ÿฎ| ๐—”๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฆ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—น ๐—ฆ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฑ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด
๐Ÿฏ| ๐—ก๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐——๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐˜€
๐Ÿฐ| ๐— ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—บ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฐ
๐Ÿฑ | ๐—จ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—›๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ข๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฒ| ๐—จ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—›๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ผ
๐Ÿณ| ๐—–๐˜‚๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐Ÿด| ๐—™๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ| ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐—ฌ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ| ๐—•๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜๐˜† &๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ข๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ| ๐—–๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ| ๐—•๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜๐˜† & ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ผ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ| ๐—•๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜๐˜† & ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ| ๐—•๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜๐˜† & ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—™๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ| ๐—š๐˜‚๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฝ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ| ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ?
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด| ๐—š๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ, ๐—•๐—ผ๐˜†๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต| ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต
๐Ÿญ๐—ž ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜€
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ| ๐—–๐˜‚๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ| ๐—›๐—ผ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—š๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜ ๐—˜๐˜…๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ
๐—”๐˜‚๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ก๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜€
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ| ๐—ช๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—˜๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ| ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ข๐—ณ ๐— ๐˜† ๐—Ÿ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ

๐Ÿต| ๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†

351 18 6
Od ruiexz

𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄╰┈➤It was finally the last day of Cadence Musical University. Audrey's mother was suppose to come to Tokyo by lunch time so we still have a lot of time.

It was currently 7:30. Audrey was still asleep while I was already awake. I decided to head out for a bit so I got out of bed and head to the bathroom. I quickly changed into a baby blue sweeter and a white skirt with black sneakers and white socks. I combed out my hair and headed out the door.

I'd pass Semi's room. It was still quiet so I'm guessing he and Allen was still asleep.

I headed out of the school entrances and began walking on the side walk. The busy Tokyo street was quite loud. The blinking lights of the streets. The cars honks and engine. People's whispers and shouts. People's pets walking along side them. (@oikawastoes BARK BARK ARF ARF GR GR GROWL WOOF WOOF BARK BARK)

I opened the door as the bell rang. I headed in and waited line to order. I looked around the shop to see people eating, chatting, walking, ordering, and basically everything. After a while of waiting, all the people in front of me were finally done. It was my turn to order.

༻✧༺

I headed out of the store with a white decorative bag in my hand. I then headed into a concession store looking for a post card. I had looked around the posts card aisle and had chosen out a white post card. I headed to the cashier and paid for the post card and went on my way.

I had stopped by Starbucks to get a cup of coffee before heading back.

༻✧༺

Meanwhile, Semi had finally woken up from his beauty sleep. He was now in his bed scrolling through his phone while his roommate, Allen, was clearly packing up his stuff in boxes.

So are you gonna help me or not?, Allen questioned a ash blonde boy. Do I have too?, Semi pouted at the black haired boy.

I'd help you packed your things last time so now you gotta help me, Allen replied back. Fine, Semi groaned as he gotten out of his bed. He walked over to his closet to get a changed of clothes before helping Allen out with the packing.

He changed into a purple hoodie and white sweat pants. (Don't know why but this is the only thing I can image him in right now) He let's out a yawn before helping out with the packing.

He started to take of his bed sheets and fold them into a cardboard box. He then grabbed his clothes and packed them back into luggage while Allen was packing his violin in his violin case. Semi then placed his guitar case by all the other boxes.

༻✧༺

I had finally made it back to the dorm room to see Audrey still asleep. Our beds covers were the last thing we need to pack since we had already packed our items before hand. I placed the bag down by my desk and got a pen out to right on the post card.

After writing, I placed the card back into the white bag and walked over to Audrey. Wake up idiot! You're mother is going come soon! With hearing the word mother, she jolted up from her bed. You couldn't have woken me up sooner?, she yelled at me as she rushed over to the bathroom.

Audrey's mother way suppose to come around 12:00 and it was already 8:30. Man, imma gonna miss this place, I whispered to myself. You're not the only one, a voice came from the door.

I looked over at the door with a creep face and walked over to open it. And there was a Semi Eita. What are you doing here?, I asked curiously. Can't spend some time with a friend?, he said in a teasing tone. I shrugged my shoulder and letted him in.

You've already packed everything?, Semi asked leaning against my desk. Pretty much, I replied back. Oh that's right, I said out loud. Semi looked at me confuse as I got the white decorative bag out from underneath my desk.

Here, don't open it until you get home, I said seriously giving him the bag. He rose a brow and chuckled as he took the white bag from my head. No promises, he replied back.

A smile crept my face. What's with you today?, he questioned. What do you mean? Well, this present coming from you is so unlike you. Especially if you're giving to me, Semi stated the obvious. I'm just doing something nice so don't go flattering yourself, I replied back crossing my arms. He let out a smile as he laughed at me pouting.

Adorable, I thought to myself.

Audrey then came out of the bathroom full dressed for the day. She had worn on a pair of black jeans, a light brown sweater and black sneakers. I see you two are having your moment, she said grinning.

Semi and j both stated at her dumbfounded until she slammed the door behind her. I looked back at Semi and blinked my eyes at him a couple of times. What was that about, I asked. Who knows, he replied.

So when are you planning to head home?, he asked trying to avoid the awkward moment. 12:00, I replied. You? 11:30, my mother wants to pick me up early to make sure I'm safe, he mumbled. I'm only 17 and she stills treats me like a child.

Of course she would treat you like a child. She's your mother after all, I said to Semi. He looked at me deadpanned before chuckling. I then grabbed my phone to check the time.

Since we both still have a lot of time on our hand, wanna walk around the city with me?, I asked the ash blonde hair boy. He nodded his head and followed behind me out the door.

Imma placed the bag in my room really quick, Semi stated as he unlocked the door to his room. I nodded my head and waited outside.

Alright, let's get going, Semi said proudly. We made our way out of the schools entrances and headed into the bus Tokyo streets. God, I'm gonna miss this place so much.

༻✧༺

We headed into the same cafe Semi first took me to have some breakfast. We visit Kuroo, Kuroo's mother, and Kenma to bid our goodbyes until next time. We had our same lunch we haded on the same day Semi first met Kuroo. And I was kind enough to even play a little duet with him. I loved his voice when he's singing. It's calm and lovely to hear. His guitar strings making melodies was also lovely to hear.

Our momentum ended when his mother had arrived to pick him up. It kinda hurted, but I'm glad I spent most of the day with him.

Allen had already gone home for the day and Audrey had to packed her bed sheets his cover so I had helped Semi load the boxes and luggage into his mother's trunk. I had notice that he still had the while decorative bag I gave him.

So I guess I'll see you back in Miyagi, I said making eye contact with him. Miyagi?, he questioned. Yeah, you don't remember? Both of our school is in Miyagi, I replied back. Oh, that's right, he said making a "o" face.

Out of no where, he cupped both of my cheeks and crash his lips onto mine. I hesitated back then kissed him back. He then broke the kiss and waved goodbye before hopping into his mom's car.

I placed my hand over my lips as I watch his mom's car drove away. What the hell did you do to me you asshole, I mumbled to myself as I stood there red as hell.

I couldn't help, but smile proudly. I let out a chuckle before walking back to my dorm room checking up on Audrey. I opened the door to see her leaning against the window.

I saw everything that happen, she sang as she showed you a photo of you and Semi kissing in the front of the school.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME AUDREY?, I shouted tackling her in the floor.

༻✧༺

And that's the last of them, I said. Great, now let's hop on, Audrey said. We both hopped on her mom's car buckling out seat belt. I had sat in the back seat while she sat in the passenger seat next to her mother.

I placed my headphones on and jammed to my playlist as the car began to move.

Good bye Tokyo!

༻✧༺

Semi had finally arrived home in Miyagi. His father helped him carried his luggage up into his bedroom. He was now laying down in his bed until he had notice the white decorative bag Y/n gave him.

He let out a small smile and walked over to grab it.

Don't open it until you get him, her words replay in his mind.

He quickly opened the bag to see sweets and candy inside and a post card attached.

Dear Semi Eita,

I just thought of doing something nice since we're both leaving Tokyo. Thought I bought you a little gift before I say goodbye. Hope you enjoy them!

Sincerely, l/n y/n.

He smiled at the post card and gift. He then wiped out his cellphone and sent a text message.

From Semi:
[image of the decorative bag and the sweet scattered around his desk top]
Thanks for the gift!

Pokraฤovaลฅ v ฤรญtanรญ

You'll Also Like

19.6K 625 26
๐‘๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ | ๐‘–๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘œ๐‘– | ยซยซยซ โ€ข ยปยปยป โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘—๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘“๐‘“๐‘’๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘Ž ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘, ๐‘›...
4.1K 61 9
๐ผ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž ๐‘๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘†๐‘œ ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘Ž ๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘’ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘˜ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘ก...
48.2K 1.9K 12
# ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ '๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ' ๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ...
11.8K 300 26
ห—หห‹๐Ÿ’ŒหŠหŽห— โž” โ [๐—‚๐—๐–บ๐—‚๐—“๐—Ž๐—†๐—‚ ๐—.] โž " ๐™ž ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™ , ๋งํ•˜์ง€ ์•Š์•„๋„! " โ˜… ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ-๐™ฎ๐™š๐™–๐™ง-๐™ค๐™ก๐™™ ๐™„๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ž๏ฟฝ...