𝟭𝟱| 𝗕𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝘆 & 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿

𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐘 & 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑╰┈➤(I literally skipped the entire play because I got lazy to write the damn thing) The play was finally over which means I could finally go home a relax

𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐘 & 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑╰┈➤(I literally skipped the entire play because I got lazy to write the damn thing) The play was finally over which means I could finally go home a relax. Could you believe how legendary I was out there?, Oikawa exclaimed with sparkly eyes. Yeah, I'm pretty sure the only this legendary about you is your stupidity, I mumbled to myself hoping nobody didn't hear that.

HOW RUDE ARE YOU?, Oikawa cried out loud. I stared at him in shock as everybody tried to held in their laughter.

KNOCK KNOCK!

Come in, Audrey yelled while placing down the sheet of papers in her hands. The door opened to reveal Oikawa's volleyball teammates. You putted on quite a show out there, Matsukawa exclaimed. Out there? OUT THERE? HONEY, I ALWAYS PUTTED AN AMAZING SHOW EVERYWHERE!, Oikawa yelled raising his arms up while glaring at his teammates.

Since when?, Audrey rolled my eyes. UGH! CAN'T YOU GUYS SEE? MY FRIENDS ARE SO CLINGY, Oikawa pointed at us. No shit Sherlock, Kunimi rolled his eyes in annoyance.

I shrugged and walked over to my changing room. I closed the door "forgetting" to lock it as I sat down in the chair at the vanity. I turned on the lamp next to me and begin taking off my jewelry. I placed them to the side and let out an annoyed sigh. I then took out the flowers and hair tie to release my hair bun letting my hair roam free.

I took at glance at myself in the mirror. I was now in a white flowered dress with my hair roaming free. (If you don't know what I meant by white dress, in the 2017 movie, there was an end dancing scene where Belle was wearing a white dress. You can either search it up on YouTube or google)

I then heard the door close behind causing me to be startled a bit. I quickly turned over to see a certain ash blonde haired boy. Semi? What are you doing here?, I questioned him. He just remain silent as he started to approach me. I then turned my head back over to the mirror as he stood right behind me.

He took the hair brush from the vanity and began brushing my hair from behind. There was silence, but it was quite peaceful or sorta. There was loud yelling coming from the outside of the changing room.

Audrey letted me inside when the others weren't looking, Semi broke the silence. I nodded while he was still brushing out my [hair length] hair as I remain still. Y'know, you didn't do so bad yourself out on stage, he chuckled.

Well, I guess I was really only doing for fun. I replied back. So how was the kiss between you and Oikawa when he laid "unconscious" on the floor, Semi asked turning his smiled into a small frown. But my expression wasn't what he thought it would be, I bursted out laughing causing him to be startled.

What's so funny?, Semi only looked frustrated this time. Semi, If you weren't paying attention enough, I only kissed him on the cheek since I didn't want to actually kissed him, I said reassuring him. He only nodded and placed the hair brush back on the vanity.

I then look at him in realization before getting up from my chair. I wrapped my hands around his neck. Why? Were you perhaps jealous?, I teased him. Maybe, was all he said before wrapping his hands around my waist.

I made eye contact with him a few minutes before traveling my eyes down to his pink lips. Slowly, our face grew closer together before there was no space between us.

Our lips combine together. We literally kissed for a whole minute before departing to catch our breath. I then unwrapped my hands from his neck and he letted go of my torso. Get out, I demanded while smiling. What?, he rose a brow.

I need to get changed Semi so get the hell out, I said pushing him out of my room before locking the door. I chuckled and shook my head before walking over to the closet and grabbing my causal clothes out.

༻✧༺

So? What happened in there?, Audrey asked excitedly. Nothing we just talked and sorta kissed, Semi replied back running his fingers through his messy hair. So you two kissed?, but you're not even together?, Audrey rose a brow.

Semi only shrugged with a grin on his face. Well, I'll be waiting, Audrey said crossing her arms. For what exactly?, the ash blonde setter asked. Till the day mini Semi and mini Y/n comes, she smirked. Said the one who secretly texts and calls Allen at night, Semi rolled his eyes.

Before Audrey could reply back, Oikawa walked over. Hey hey, what's going on here?, Oikawa asking becoming noisy. That Semi and Y/n are fucking, Audrey smirked. Oikawa nearly choked on the water while Semi flustered in embarrassment.

I beg your "cough" pardon?, Oikawa asked. None of your business Oikawa, Semi replied reassuring him.

I then came out of the dressing room wearing black leggings, dark green sage shirt, and a light green sage sweater over my shirt. Imma head home now, bye, I waved to the people before walking over to the door and headed out.

They waved back and continued talking. Well, what are you waiting for? Go get your girl be she leaves you, Audrey exclaimed. Semi headed over to the door and followed behind you.

By the way, I over heard your convo with that blonde hair boy, Oikawa said. Audrey's eyes widen. H-how much did you hear?, she asked in nervousness. Not that much, I only over heard about a girl name Audrey texting and calling a boy name Allen I think, Oikawa said trying to remember what happened next.

Thank god, you're dumb, Audrey thought to herself. Now now, you don't need to know anything more further than that so get a move on it, Audrey said pushing Oikawa to changing room so he could changed out of his clothes.

 Now now, you don't need to know anything more further than that so get a move on it, Audrey said pushing Oikawa to changing room so he could changed out of his clothes