πŽππ‹π˜ πŒπˆππ„.. ππŽπ–, οΏ½...

Von subagokul118

A Possessive Love Story of AbhiGya Abhi being a Possessive Boy will Get Pragya by hook or crook! Let's see... Mehr

πŸ’•PROLOGUE πŸ’•
πŸ’•CHARACTER INTROπŸ’•
πŸ’•CHAPTER - 1 UNWANTED VILLANπŸ’•
πŸ’•CHAPTER 2 "UNEXPECTED"πŸ’•
CHAPTER - 3 "UNPREDICTABLE"
πŸ’ŸCHAPTER - 4 "CONFUSED"πŸ’Ÿ
πŸ’ŸCHAPTER- 5 "STUNNED"πŸ’Ÿ
πŸ’ŸCHAPTER - 6 CONFUSEDπŸ’Ÿ
πŸ’ŸCHAPTER 7 "MINE"πŸ’Ÿ
❀CHAPTER 8❀
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12 "REALLY IT HAPPENED??"
CHAPTER 13 "MRS ABHI"
CHAPTER 14 "PSYCHO HUSBAND"
CHAPTER 15 "MULTIPLE PERSONALITY?"
CHAPTER 16 "HIS WIFE"
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18 "PSYCHO HUSBAND VS CARING HUSBAND"
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33

CHAPTER 22

2.1K 173 33
Von subagokul118

THANK YOU So much dear friends who Read, Voted and Commented ❤️😘

Lets get into the story..

Party is Going on the Full swing.... Krish and Sona Trying all their plans to get to know About AbhiGya but nothing is working out...

Later the Party has come to an end were the Guest starts to dismiss From the Party...

"Great Party Krish I really love it!" Abhi said shaking his Hand with Krish lightly side hugging him...Krish Nods Happily and smiles at Abhi....

"Its a Great pleasure to work with you Mr Mehra!" Krish said...He adores Abhi alot..Abhi smiles a Little and nods ..

That's when Pragya came there with Sona...

"So Biwi let's Leave?" He asked Pragya moving towards her...Pragya rolls her eyes...

"Yeah sure but why don't we drop Sona in her home!" She tells him because she don't want to travel alone with him so she came up with this plan....

Sona about to refuse but Pragya holds her hand stopping her....Sona sighs...

"Its Okk Pragya I'll drop Sona..no problems!" Tells Krish spoiling Pragya's plan...Pragya glared at Krish...

"So Biwi problem solved we can move!" Abhi said and starts moving he didn't even wait for her reply..Its like an Order Follow me

She follows him glaring at her friends...

In Car...

As usual Pragya is Pissed off with Abhi's presence...He is Driving the car stealing the glance from his Biwi and Humming a song...And its a Beautiful Climate with Rain Pouring heavily and Cool breeze is flowing and two sides of the Lonely High way is surrounded with Greeny trees...Its absolutely an Romantic climate for any couples..

Pragya gets bored and she gets even more pissed when her mobile battery dead..She throws her Mobile in the back seat....

"So enjoyed your friend's party!" He Asked her to start the conversation...

"Come on its not an Bachelor's party to enjoy..Its a boring Business party!" She tells him rolling Her Eyes...

"But I must say you must be enjoyed dancing with me!" He tells her with a proud smile...

She shrugged off and Turns her Head...

"That is the worse part of the party!" She tells him...

He smirks at her...

"Come on can't you even talk with me normaly!" He asks her pissed...

"Never except this Sweet talks with me.. And a  Kadoos man like you don't deserve sweet Talks and especially you After ruining My life!" She yells at Him..And it increased Abhi's anger....

He slides off the window glasses of Pragya's side...The Rain starts to pour right on her....

"What the Hell you are doing?? Close the Window!" She beats on his shoulder....He laughs at her...she become wet enough..

"You deserve this Biwi!" He tells her smirking at her....She got up from her seat and she sits on Abhi's lap and rubs on him....He tries to stop her.....

"Heyy Biwi Stop it!" He Tells her...He stops the car and He slides the car glass slide...She rubs her wet face on his face...Her cold lips rubs on his cheeks...

He starts tickling her....She holds his Hand stopping him....That's when They  realised their position.. they're so close to each other.....His Hot Breathe Hits her Face..She Looks at his Eyes...His Eyes looks at her lips ....

She pushed him back and sits on her seat....He Ruffles his Hair... She holds her fast raising Heart beat...She turns that side...

He sighs and starts the car...But the thing is It's not starting....

"No No !!! Not now!! Please" Abhi tells the car...But it's not Starting...Pragya worried .....

"What happen?" She asked...

"Its Not starting!" He tells her and tries starting the car but it's not starting...

"Oh god now I'm struck up with you!" She tells him...

"Just Shut up!"

"You can't Even check whether your dumb car is working properly or not!" She yells at Him...

"Look Just Stop it!!! Even I don't know how it happened...My driver checked all" he tells her...

"Oh really then why the hell now we struck in your car!" She yells at him...

"Its all because of your friend who invited us for the Party which is Long distance!" He yells at her...

She fumes at Him...

"Guess what you Just get lost!" Abhi tells and he came out From the car and he opens the car bonnet...

Pragya looks at Him who is standing in the Heavy rain....She too got down and stands beside him...

"Will you please sit inside the car.. Don't stand here and eat my brain!" He tells her looking at the wires...

"Its my wish to stand wherever I want!" She tells Him...

He checked it but he couldn't do anything....

"OMG Rain is Pouring So heavily" she tells Him...He looks at his mobile Which is not working...

"Damn it!" He grits his teeth...

"You Just sit inside the car I'll look whether we can find a mechanic!" He tells her...

"But how will you manage alone?? I'm also coming with you!" She tells him...

"No You stay inside the car..I'll Right Back soon!" He tells her.. Without waiting For her reply He runs From there....

She sits inside the car..But she is So worried about Abhi and other side she is so Scared for being alone to make the matters worse she just Scared of thunder sounds....

She looks out whether Abhi is Coming Back or not....

"God where he Went?? Don't he know he should Come back...How much long he will take ?? I'm all alone here...I'm sure he must be enjoying alone without me!" She pouts...She Scared alot seeing the time passing... And its too cold outside and the Rain almost stopped....

She came out of the car..She hugs herself because of chillness....She Looks inside the car whether she can find anything to keep herself warm....

She saw Abhi's blazer... Without any thoughts she Takes his blazer and she wears it....She felt comfort....

She closed the car and she walks at the direction were Abhi went before.... Her heart beat starts to raise Seeing the darkness engulfed over there...

"Mr Mehra!" She calls him...

She started to walk ahead with fear...she hears some footsteps coming towards her...She closed her eyes....She dashed on someone...She missed her balance And that someone Holds her from falling into....

She doesn't even need a second to Guess who is it..Its Abhi.... She gets relaxed seeing Abhi...She stood and she hugs Abhi tightly....

"How dare you to Leave me alone...You said you will come soon but how long you will take huh??" She yells at him still in his hug....

Abhi is surprised With her Sudden hug...

"I never thought you'll be missing me so much biwi!" He asked her...

She come back to reality and Pushed him....She felt awkward....

"Actually I didn't worried about you I Worried about myself..So I came in search of you!" She tells him...

"Come on Biwi your height won't reduce if you agree with it!" He tells her Pissed....

She didn't said anything....

"Did you find any mechanic??" She asked him ignoring his words... Because she did missed and Worried about him..But she don't want him to find out....

"No Actually I want to check in this narrow road..So I thought to check on you and go back!" He tells her...she gets happy hearing his words that he came back all way to check on her....

She lightly nods her Head...

"You Stay inside the car!" He Tells her...He About to Move...She runs towards him and stood before Him...

"I'll also come with you!" She tells Him...

"But-

"I want to come!" She tells him starts to walk....He smiles at her and starts walking with her...

To be continued...

What Will happen next??

Target 🎯100+ votes

Don't forget to cast your views...

By subagokul 🤩

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

13.3K 719 25
This story is ILLOGICAL. Contains explicit scenes and vulgar words. READ WITH CAUTION.
18.4K 2K 21
This story evolves around a man who stuck between the girls who loves him madly. He cannot hurt one for another. How he is going to come out from it...
61.7K 4.2K 27
Rewriting of kumkumbhagya leap.. But not 20 years but 3 years......What will happen If Pragya And Abhi crosses their Path After 3 years?? Will they...
6.1K 284 8
"α΄€ ᴍᴀɴ ᴑʜᴏ α΄…α΄α΄‡κœ±Ι΄'α΄› κœ±α΄˜α΄‡Ι΄α΄… α΄›Ιͺᴍᴇ α΄‘Ιͺα΄›Κœ ʜΙͺꜱ κœ°α΄€α΄Ιͺʟʏ α΄„α΄€Ι΄ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇ α΄€ Κ€α΄‡α΄€ΚŸ ᴍᴀɴ." ~ ᴍᴀʀΙͺᴏ ᴘᴜᴒᴏ A story of a compassionate yet ruthless man and a sweet yet stro...