by order of the fucking peaky...

By thatpeakybauthor

What would happen if another Shelby sister was tossed into the mix? Meet Charlotte Shelby, baby sister to Art... More

:)
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
this is random
The Jesus Twins
new book
qq
S6
REWRITE
ITS UP

4

27.9K 486 94
By thatpeakybauthor

"I have ten minutes, what do you want?" Tommy says taking a seat behind his aunt on a church bench. "An explanation" she replies. "I can tell when you're lying so don't even try it" she adds. "It was meant to be routine. I had a buyer in London for some motorcycles. I asked me men to steal me 4 bikes, petrol engines. Me men must've been drunk, picked up the wrong fucking crate." Tommy sighs softly. "So what's in the crate?" Polly asks looking at him. "Twenty five Lewis machine guns, with ten thousand rounds of ammunition. Fifty semi automatic rifles. Two hundred pistols with shells." Tommy informs. "That's why the copper is here." Polly states making the cross from shoulder to shoulder, chest to forehead. "Maybe, maybe not" Tommy says. "You're not a fool Thomas Shelby. Sell those guns to anyone who has use for them, they'll send you to the gallows. Dump them Thomas. Somewhere the police won't find. Soon." Polly warns standing up. "Do the right thing. You have your mothers common sense and your fathers devilment. I see them fighting. Let your mother win" Polly advises tapping his shoulder before strolling out the church.

Over at the Garrison, Charlie was sat at the bar with Diego, John and Isiah. It was her singing night and it was their night for protection.

A pretty blonde walks to the bar, where Harry is drying glasses. "I'm here about the job as a barmaid" the woman speaks with an Irish accent, catching the groups attention, making them laugh slightly. "You mad? You heard bout this place?" Harry chuckles. "I saw an advertisement" the woman says. "Jobs filled" Harry says sharply turning away. "It was in this mornings paper" the lady speaks. Harry looks at John who gives a nod. "What part of Ireland are you from?" Harry asks. "Galway. I worked at a pub in Dublin" she answers. "Name?" Harry asks. "Grace." The blonde Irish replies. "You're hired. Start tomorrow." Harry says.

"Miss Shelby, you ready?" Harry asks waving the mic near Charlotte. "See you in a bit" she tells her group taking the microphone with a smile and heading up to the stage.
Giving a thumbs up to Paul the guitarist, he starts playing.

Well, I had me a boy, turned him into a man
I showed him all the things that he didn't understand
Whoa, and then I let him go

(Charlie smirks into the microphone noticing all attention had been switched to her, winking at Diego, who laughs at the behaviour of the other men.)

Now, there's one in California who's been cursing my name
'Cause I found me a better lover in the UK
Hey, hey, until I made my getaway

( flicking her hair back, she starts walking down the stage steps, onto the main pub floor)

One, two, three, they gonna run back to me
'Cause I'm the best baby that they never gotta keep
One, two, three, they gonna run back to me
They always wanna come, but they never wanna leave

( she arrived at where Isiah was sat, placing a hand on his chest, much to Johns annoyment, who slaps her hand away, giving her a glare)

Ex's and the oh, oh, oh's they haunt me
Like ghosts they want me to make 'em all
They won't let go
Ex's and oh's

( taking the path round the tables, keeping the attention as she swayed and danced through the pub)

I had a summer lover down in New Orleans
Kept him warm in the winter, left him frozen in the spring
My, my, how the seasons go by

( standing back near Diego, she offers her hand, and he helps her onto a stall, then onto the bar)

I get high, and I love to get low
So the hearts keep breaking, and the heads just roll
You know that's how the story goes

( Charlie was now sat on the edge of the bar, i between two 30ish year olds, who were smiling at her. Holding up her fingers as she sang)

One, two, three, they gonna run back to me
'Cause I'm the best baby that they never gotta keep
One, two, three, they gonna run back to me
They always wanna come, but they never wanna leave

( hopping down from the bar, she heads back onto the stage, gesturing for Isiah and Diego to join her, reluctantly they stand up, walking onto the stage)

Ex's and the oh, oh, oh's they haunt me
Like ghosts they want me to make 'em all
They won't let go
My ex's and the oh, oh, oh's they haunt me
Like ghosts they want me to make 'em all
They won't let go
Ex's and oh's

( she takes Diego's hand and he spins her as she carried on singing, Isiah just laughs at his facial expression. Until she reaches him circling him, he gulps)

One, two, three, they gonna run back to me
Climbing over mountains and a-sailing over seas
One, two, three, they gonna run back to me
They always wanna come, but they never wanna leave

( she jumps onto Isiahs back, and he catches her, ignoring the glare he was receiving from John)

My ex's and the oh, oh, oh's they haunt me
Like ghosts they want me to make 'em all
They won't let go
Ex's and the oh, oh, oh's they haunt me
Like ghosts they want me to make 'em all
They won't let go
Ex's and oh's

On the final note the doors burst open and in walks Tommy Shelby, he glares at the 3 on stage, gesturing for them to come to him. "Thom- don't even start." Charlotte says as they approach. "Get home. All of you. To the betting den." He orders and the 3 teens hurry out the door.

"Why's he so fucking angry?" Charlotte groans. "Your brother fucking petrified me" Isiah says. "Which one? Finn?" Diego teases. "I'm going to lose my fingers, my hands. What if they cut off my pinky? My pinky is too cute to die." Isiah says. "Why the fuck would you lose your hands?" Diego chuckles. "Tommy's going to cut them off." Isiah panics. "Thomas is not going to cut your hands off." She says pushing the door open, seeing Arthur all beaten, in a chair as Ada, wrapped a bandage round two of his fingers. "What the fuck happened to you?" Charlotte says.

"Arthur, stay still. I'm a trained nurse" Ada says. "Don't make me laugh, it hurts me face" Arthur says wincing. "Addy, you went to one first aid class, and got chucked out for laughing" John says. "Not before I learnt how to stop someone from choking" Ada retorts. "Noones choking" Isiah says. "He will be when I wrap this cloth round his neck" Ada says.

"I'm still scared for my fingers." Isiah says to Diego and Charlotte. "Thomas won't-"
"What won't I do?" Tommy asks walking into the house. "Chop his fingers off." Charlotte laughs. "Maybe" Tommy replies soaking a cloth in rum, applying the spirit to some of Arthur's worse wounds. "Drink this" he says handing Arthur the bottle, who drinks it but winces due to the burn from a cut in his mouth.

"He said Mr Churchill sent him." Arthur informs, "National interest, said there'd been a robbery" Arthur adds, and Polly and Charlie both look at Tommy. Charlie suspiciously as she can tell he's hiding something, Polly worriedly as she knew it had been her nephew. "He wants us to help him" Arthur sighs.

"We don't help coppers" John exclaims. "He wants us to be his eyes and ears, i said we'd have a meeting and vote." Arthur says ignoring John. No one says anything, and they all look at Tommy, Arthur had enough of the silence chugs some rum, before speaking, "why not? We ain't communist and we ain't no Fenians."

Tommy doesn't reply just walks off, "what's wrong with him lately Poll?" Arthur asks. "If I knew I'd buy the cure from Comptons Chemists." Polly sighs.

"What happened Arty?" Charlie asks sitting next to him. "Coppers, came to the pictures. 3 of em. Dragged me out, knocked me n tied me." Arthur groans. "I thought the coppers were ours" Finn says, "it's the new inspector, brought new troops." Arthur replies.

"Dont yous have school tomorrow" Isaiah teases Diego and Charlie. "No actually, because it's a Friday today." Diego retorts slapping Isaiahs head.

"Why would Tommy be choppin yer fingers off?" Ada asks Isaiah. "He gave me a piggy back. That's it" Charlotte groans. "So touching was involved..." Arthur says glaring at the mixed boy. "Oh don't be ridiculous, I jumped on him. You're sounding like Thomas." Charlie says. "Besides they used to be a lot more handsy, they've toned it down for your benefit." Polly snorts. "I'm going to go home.... alright bye" Isaiah says sprinting out the door, seeing the glares from the remaining Shelby brothers. "It's Isaiah, he's harmless." Charlie exclaims throwing her hands in the air. "He's not harmless" Finn retorts sticking his tongue out, "Yeah, he's trying to take our baby sister away."John adds. "No he's not, and I'm not a baby anymore." Charlie argues. "Mmmh.. whatever you say. You still ain't an adult" Arthur says with a smirk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 134 9
!!these characters are not mine!! all characters belong to zeddyzi, go check her out on social media @zeddyzi if you like YouTube indie animations!! ...
1.7M 36.8K 41
Maya is a new member of the BAU, who just might be falling for one very smart, very cute, triple PhD profiler. Does he have feelings for her as well...
42.4K 1.4K 32
; sequel to soulmates ; they fought to stay together because nothing can get in the way of true love. COPYRIGHT 2018 © nocturnalamp
178K 6.4K 15
The Wait is over!!! I couldn't just end Our Story or Little Red just yet!! Here is the stories I Promised If you're new, I suggest reading Little Re...