Little Miss Trouble - Momojir...

By YourLocal_Layna

Momojirou Story (no quirks, high school au) Kyouka is struggling, Momo is struggling. Opposite life styles be... More

Chapter 1 - Back of The Campus
Chapter 2 - Craving Attention
Chapter 3 - Craving Freedom
Chapter 4 - Smoker Buddies
Chapter 5 - The Student Council
Chapter 6 - After School Struggles
Chapter 7 - Broken Advantage
Chapter 8 - Problematic Parents
Chapter 9 - Sneaking Out
Chapter 10 - Ocean Boards
Chapter 11 - Little Lost Stars
Chapter 12 - Absent Attendance
Chapter 13 - Cafeteria Drama
Chapter 14 - Nurse's Office
Chapter 15 - Car Ride
Chapter 16 - Knock Knock, We're Going Out
Chapter 17 - After School Skatepark
Chapter 18 - Good Tricks, Bad Tricks
Chapter 19 - Bandages Don't Heal All Wounds
Chapter 20 - Questions For You
Chapter 21 - Business Dinner
Chapter 22 - Birthday Surprise
Chapter 23 - Because I Like Girls
Chapter 25 - The Household Isn't Always Home
Chapter 26 - Freedom
Book Ending Note

Chapter 24 - The Rain's Sunshine

1K 43 20
By YourLocal_Layna

(A/N: Trigger Warning - Homophobia. If you are sensitive to this topic, then you might want to click off. This warning was mentioned before in the description and I unfortunately can not summarise these parts because it is still included in summaries. You have been warned!)

Momo covered her mouth instantly as she realised what she said. Her mother was speechless, and so was she.

She didn't think it was possible, but she had accidentally came out to her mother.

To be honest, not even she knew about her own feelings until she just, yelled them out. It was like a moment of realisation. She never liked anyone before and suddenly, she was here dreaming about Kyouka. Kyouka was special to her and she acknowledged it, though she didn't expect to yell it out to the entire world.

Her mother seemed stunned, almost like a disaster was happening right in front of her eyes and she was frozen. Mrs Yaoyorozu's sweet and empathetic approach merged back into a strict and serious expression.

"What?" Mrs Yaoyorozu asked, almost as if she was asking 'Are you serious?'. She knew and heard very well what her daughter had told her. Momo gulped as she gained the courage to speak up again. Her mother was right about one thing at least, Momo will eventually be happy if she makes the right sacrifices.

And she damn right was about to make it.

"You heard me. I like girls." Momo spoke, glaring right through her mother's eyes. "I'm Lesbian, and whether you like it or not, I can't change that.".

"You're confused, girls can't like girls romantically." Mrs Yaoyorozu spoke, forcing her opinion on her daughter. Momo proudly neglected it.

"I'm certainly not 'confused'." Momo muttered under her breathe as she stared right into her mother's eyes with a cold and fiery look.

Mrs Yaoyorozu's eyes widened again. She hadn't expected her daughter to be talking back.

"First, you're talking to me like this and second, you're being foolish? I don't know what kind of behaviour this is but you have to stop." Mrs Yaoyorozu threatened. "You've been acting a lot weirder lately. I don't know what phase you're going through but it has to stop.".

"It's not a damn phase." Momo growled. "I won't marry your fucking business partner's son.". Mrs Yaoyorozu stood up as she looked at Momo with disgust. She headed to the door as she glared at the girl.

"I did not raise you like this. You are not my daughter." Mrs Yaoyorozu spoke. Momo scoffed.

"Well you're not my mother." Momo snapped back. Mrs Yaoyorozu went red with anger.

"I'll be speaking to your father. We'll be discussing you and your attitude.". With those words, Mrs Yaoyorozu left the door, slamming it shut.

Momo felt enraged. She wanted to just start over. The girl headed over to her balcony as she opened the curtains and door, closing everything behind her. It was raining, but she could barely care about that factor. She climbed over the railing of her balcony, like Kyouka had taught her, and headed down the wall, landing behind the building.

She had to see Kyouka. Running down the sidewalk and heading towards the large mansion, Momo went as fast as she could. She ran over, wanting to see the girl immediately.

Momo quickly went up to the front door and pressed the door bell as she waited in front of it. She wasn't sure if Kyouka would be home, but she would take the risk. The rain fell down violently. Momo waited outside as she was getting soaked from the rain.

Soon enough, the doorbell open. A maid had opened it, looking at Momo with a confused expression, wondering why the girl was here.

"Hello ma'am, could I help you?" The maid asked hesitantly, opening the door fully. Momo nodded, her eyes still filled with tears.

"I'm a friend of Kyouka's. Is she home?" Momo asked. The maid seemed hesitant, wondering if she could trust the teenager.

"Well, yes, she's currently in her room, I believe." The maid said, observing Momo. Momo noticed that the made didn't exactly find Momo trustworthy, and who could blame her? After all, you don't let strangers in your house, so it was completely understandable.

"Perhaps you could go get her, and then you'll trust me a little more?" Momo suggested. The maid seemed a little shook. She nodded.

"Right, of course.". She closed the door, leaving Momo outside for a couple more minutes.

Soon, the door opened up again. The maid was standing next to Kyouka. As Momo looked up, she met eyes with Kyouka. The purple-haired girl seemed shocked to see Momo in this state, outside her doorstep.

"Momo?" Kyouka asked, eyes wide. Momo rushed in as she hugged Kyouka tightly. The maid closed the door and left, understanding that there was no danger to be worrying about.

"Kyouka, I—". Momo tried to talk but she broke into sobs. Kyouka frowned sadly as she backed up from the hug and grabbed the girls.

"Shh. It's okay." Kyouka spoke with soft voice. "Let's go upstairs, you can explain everything to me when we get there.".

Momo wiped her tears and nodded. Kyouka brought Momo up to her room. To Momo's surprise, Kyouka unfolded the ladder of the pitch window.

"We're going on the roof?" Momo asked, confused. Kyouka shrugged.

"Unless you don't want to. Going up there calms me down, even if the weather isn't too nice." Kyouka spoke. Momo nodded. She needed fresh air anyways. Being locked indoors was something she couldn't bare anymore, especially after the argument with her mother.

Kyouka climbed up and opened the window, climbing on to the roof. Momo followed after her.

As they were both on the mansion's roof, Kyouka closed the door of the window. Rain was pouring down and running down the brick tiles. Both girls sat down, looking at the city view that was covered with rainy clouds.

The sound of the raindrops falling down and trickling onto the tiles was fitting the mood. As much as it was uncomfortable being outside, the fresh air was nice. The rain was surprisingly relaxing and the view was comforting.

Kyouka grabbed Momo's hand as she looked into the black-haired girl's eyes.

"What's wrong?" The purple-haired teenager asked. Momo sniffed, trying to hold in her sobs.

"They want..." Momo started. "They're marrying me off to T-Todoroki.". Kyouka's eyes went wide as she saw Momo sob again, not being able to believe what she just heard. She seemed furious.

"Your parents? Are you serious?" Kyouka asked, her voice sounding so frustrated and annoyed at the thought of the situation. Momo nodded as she buried her face onto her knees, wrapping one arm around her legs as the other one was holding hands with Kyouka. "What did you say?".

Momo stayed silent for a while. She lifted her head up.

"I said no." Momo muttered. "I fought and I told my mother no. And I—".

"You what?" Kyouka asked, worried.

"I accidentally came out to her." Momo whispered, high enough for Kyouka to hear. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier, but I like girls.".

Kyouka stared at Momo, silent. She wasn't sure how to feel about the situation. Feeling happy because Momo was lesbian and she had a chance with her was childish, so she focused on cheering up the girl. Right now was possibly the most difficult thing Momo would be going through.

"W-what did she say?" Kyouka asked, stuttering on her words. Momo sniffed.

"She said I was confused, misbehaving, being foolish." Momo muttered, repeating the words from her memory. She lifted her head up to face Kyouka. "It's okay to like girls, right?".

Kyouka smiled sadly at the girl. She went in and hugged Momo.

"Of course it's okay, silly." Kyouka answered. Momo seemed surprised, but she sobbed tears of joy to know that at least someone in the world accepted her.

Kyouka looked up at Momo, pulling away from the hug.

"You know, I'm into girls too." Kyouka spoke with a smile. Momo's eyes widened. She looked at Kyouka as the purple-haired teenager stared into the rainy view of the city.

"Really?" Momo asked in disbelief. Kyouka nodded with a proud smile.

"Mhm! And the girl I like is incredibly amazing and strong." Kyouka spoke, staring into Momo's eyes. Momo smiled, looking back at Kyouka.

"She must be lucky." Momo spoke, looking down at the tiles of the rooftop. Kyouka nodded.

"Not so much with her current situation, I guess." Kyouka said. "But yes, she's lucky to have me. I would make a pretty good girlfriend.". That made both girls laugh.

The two smiled as the looked at each other. And so the rain didn't stopped, but it felt like it did. The clouds were still covering the sun, but rays of sunshine were still warming up their hearts. Birds were probably out finding shelter and hiding away from the weather, but it felt like birds were singing around them. It was the end of November and beginning of September, but it felt like flowers were blooming already.

"So, what should I do?" Momo asked, looking at the buildings in the rainy view. Kyouka shrugged.

"You're 18 now, right?" Kyouka spoke, tilting her head as she looked at Momo. "How about, if things don't get better, you move in with me?".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 719 22
"Why live when you can rule?" **** I OWN NOTHING BUT CHARLIE YOUNG, HER THOUGHTS, AND ALL ORIGINAL DIALOGUE. EVERYTHING ELSE--INCLUDING CHARACTERS...
854 61 16
When Ocean was 16, she had a best friend named Constance. She was the nicest person Ocean had ever met. Ocean loved baking cookies With her, and how...
194K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
26K 791 9
Welcome to Hexside Collage! It's a new year, new students, new beginnings. Luz Noceda, the schools resident bad girl. Always doing something she shou...