My crush has A Crush On Me...

By niakush

The story is not something with any extra ordinary concept...a normal concept of Crush!! But my version!!!! A... More

Prologue
Important!!!!!
Character Sketch
Part 1:- A sneak peak into everyone's life!!
Part 2:- He is yet the same, She is changed!!
Part 3:- Will she come???
Part 4:- He recognises me!!!
Part 5:- Google won't know....
Part 6:- Introverts and Extroverts!!!
Part 7:- The Talks
Note!!!
Part 8:- Known strangers!!!
Part 10:- Either with Her or I quit!!
Part 11:- Influctualtion and love
Part 12:- Flirting are we??
Part 13:- A day out!!!
Part 14:- A day of peace and realisation!!
Part 15:- A step towards togetherness!!
Part 16:- Soha's Party!!!
Chapter 17:- Alliance!!!
Note!!
Chapter 18:- The need of the hour!!
Part 19:- My crush has a Crush on me!!!
Part 20:- Spill the beans
Part 21:- Sunrise

Part 9:- Unsaid friends to said Best Friends!!

2.5K 306 210
By niakush

Hello friends,

Wishing you all a very happy and prosperous new year!!! May the year 2021 be a great one for each and everyone of you!!!❤️❤️

I know I know I am very very late, so sorry guyz!!! But guyz I am in a chartered accountancy profession, 31st December, uff these due dates had kept me busy!!! But now I am back, n fully back!! We will have regular updates (hopefully twice a week)!!

The story is going to take a beautiful turn!!! This is the only part which will be a sad one!!!! Ahead from here, we have cuteness alert!!!🥰🙈🥰

Nandini's eyes had started tearing up by now, but she was looking down and hence it went unnoticed by manik.

Siddharth:-" Oh, whom am I even asking you toh must be nice only!! What can happen to you....others suffer because of you!!!"

Manik was confused with what was happening!!!

Siddharth:-" Mr. Malhotra, are you sure you getting associated with her??? Let me warn you Mr.Malhotra, generally people who get associated with her or are close to her suffer loss, may be personally or professionally!!!! After all she is a bad omen!!!"

That was it for manik, he shouts:-" Just stop it!!! Not a word more Mr. Siddharth!!!"

Siddharth:-" It's a reality Mr. Malhotra, I am stating the fact!!! She is a bad omen!!!"

Manik:-" Watch your words Siddharth...I am warning you!!! Either shut up or the consequences won't be good, don't blame me later on!!!!"

Siddharth did not stop, he continued:- "First her mom suffered death while giving her birth and then she killed her dad!!! She can't see anyone happy!!! She is a curse!!!"

Before he could say anything else he was punched hard by manik!!!

Siddharth:-" What the hell manik!!! You hitted me because of her??? I am the partner in this project!! I can just get you out of this prestigious project!!! And see what I said was right, because of her your image will be in jeopardy!!!"

Listening to this Nandini became alert, she pulled manik back!! That was when he saw tears in her eyes, and that was it for manik!!!! He could bear anything but tears in her eyes.... pricked him!!! That salty watery substance was flowing from Nandini's eyes, but hurt was seen on manik's face!!!!

Manik holding Siddharth's collar:-" Do you think you can scare me with your plain threats Siddharth, then that is your misconception!!!" Manik's anger knew no bounds!!!

Nandini:-" Manik please, he will do what he has said!!! Please let's leave from here!!"

Manik:-" You really think, I care about this project more than you??? Do hell with the project!!!"

For a second Nandini was stunned listening to his reply, but then taking a grip of herself, she separated manik from Siddharth!!!!

Nandini:- "Let's go from here manik please.....for me....I request you!!!"

Manik just couldn't see her in tears, he just jerked his hands in anger which Nandini was holding and left towards his car!!!!

After he left, Siddharth again mocks Nandini!!!!

Siddharth:-" See you are a bad omen!! You are spoiling manik malhotra's life!!!"

Nandini was badly crying by now, but to Siddharth's bad luck, this was heared by manik...who had come there to take Nandini!!! Manik couldn't tolerate this, he just went ahead and punched Siddharth hard!!! He took hold of Nandini's hand and walked away from there!!! His anger was on peak!!!

Manik:-" Get inside the car!!!" He ordered Nandini!!!

Nandini was stunned seeing manik so angry!!! She knew manik was a calm person, it takes a lot for manik to loose his calm!!! She immediately sat in the car and manik drove off!!! After sometime, she tried initiating a conversation, but manik stopped her!!!

Manik:-" Not now Nandini!!! I am angry, I don't want to take it out on you!!!"

Nandini dint speak a word after that, manik was driving with full speed, but he was driving safe!!! After almost 1.5 hrs, they reached the beach!!! Manik was yet angry, he just couldn't take out Nandini's crying face from his mind!!! He just left the car and walked towards beach, knowing Nandini would follow him, and he was right!!! Nandini was just behind manik!!!

Nandini:-" Manik, please calm down!!!"

Manik:-" You seriously telling me to calm down Nandini??? Why dint you give it back to Siddharth???"

Nandini:-" Manik, you first please calm down!! Please for me!!! I can't see you like this!!!"

She said with utmost sincerity and care in her voice!!! Manik could see the same in her eyes as well, and that was enough to calm down his nerves!!! He took a long breathe to calm himself down!!!!

These were manik and Nandini....the known strangers!!!! Both yet dint knew each other completely, but were highly affected by each other!!! A small pain to other was also not accepted by them, were they really known strangers, or were they more than what they thought they were, a mere school time crush?????

Manik:-" I am sorry for the way I behaved, I just couldn't control!!"

Saying this he sat down on beach, near the water!!! Nandini without saying anything, just sat besides him!!! After some time, when both were at somewhat peace, Nandini started the conversation!!!

Nandini:-" You have a lot of question for me na???"

Manik:-" As if you are going to answer any??"

Nandini:-" He was Siddharth!! Siddharth Murty, my cousin brother!!!"

(ShivaniBijalwan, you were right!!! Siddharth is related to her family!!!)

Manik was shocked at the piece of information, he just got!!! And somewhere he understood something bad is about to come!!!

Nandini continued:-" You know manik, I have a big family!!! Chacha- chachi, bade papa, badi ammi, amms i.e my grandmother, my two brothers as siblings, Siddharth is the smallest memeber of the family!!! But inspite of such a big family, I am yet an orphan!!!"

She was opening up to manik, and somewhere manik knew that he was the first and only person she was opening up to....it wouldn't be easy for her!!! He was happy she was opening up, but with every word of hers he was more shocked and suprised as well!!!

Nandini:-" I belong to a very conservative, traditional and old thinking family!!! The thinking were girls were a burden on family!! Technically speaking na manik, I was the only girl child in murthy family, so I should have been loved the most, but no it wasn't like that!!! My mother couldn't survive after giving me birth, and my family wasn't happy getting a girl child!!! So they tagged me as a bad omen for the family, who on her birth took away her mother!!! But that was just a convenient option, they dint like me because I was a girl!!! But my appa, was of different thinking, for him I was and will always be his princess!!!"

She had a sweet smile while saying this, which automatically reflected on manik's face!!!

Nandini continued:-" My family tried convencing appa to get remarried and give me to some orphanage!!! But appa was against all this!!! Seeing me being taunted every now and then in the family was becoming difficult for appa!! So when I was 8 yrs old, I and appa moved out of murthy manshion!!! Appa never broke ties with them, but he left the house saying he will keep in touch!!! This ofcourse dint go well with all of them, they again blammed me for everything!!! But since childhood na, appa had always made me feel like a princess, he had indirectly taught me to be strong on such negative things in life!!! His love was way too beyond then the harsh words of my family!!! I wouldn't say it dint affect me, ofcourse it did!! And you can say their negative comments is one reason I became introvert!!! But then appa's love dint stop me from living, from being strong, putting forward my choices!!! I lived a happy life with appa, inspite of being affected by this bad omen thing!!!"

There was a satisfactory smile on Nandini's face remembering her days with her appa!!! Manik on the other side was astonished the way gracefully Nandini had taken her life and the negativity around her!!!!

Nandini:-" I and appa use to visit murthy manshion on occasions!!! Come on, I can't be that bad to separate him from his family!!! On one such event in our 11th grade, something happened that changed my life forever!!!"

Manik for once thought to tell her to stop if she doesn't want to continue, but he dint!!! He knew how important it was for her to take everything out, he knew some thing hard is coming up, but then he knew the girl infront of him was more harder than anything!!!!!

Nandini:- "That day!!! Bade papa proposed my marriage with one of the friend of Rishab Bhai!!; Rishab Bhai is our eldest sibling!!! I wasn't even at the legal age of marriage by then!!! They just wanted to get rid of me, so that appa could return to them!!! But things went quite ugly that day with appa opposing the alliance!!! Bade papa and appa had a great fight!!! The entire family was supporting bade papa!!! This angered appa to the core and finally he did something which he was never Willing to do, he broke all ties with murthy family!!! He just left with me being hell angry!!!! I tried to cool him down, but of no use and the unexpected happened!!! I am definitely not god's favourite child, things went worse!!! While returning we met with an accident!!!"

Nandini's voice chocked at this, whereas manik's heart also skipped listening to this!!!! Manik took Nandini's hand in his hands and gave her the much needed strength!!! But was Manik himself strong enough??? May be not!!! But for the girl sitting in front of him, he knew he had to act strong!!!!

Nandini continued:-" To save me, appa took me in his embrace so that entire thing falls on him and I am safe!!! It happened within a flick of seconds before even I could understand anything!!! And there I lost my appa, my everything, my life!!!" She finally broke down!!!!

After a while whipping her tears Nandini continued!!!

Nandini:-" You know manik, what we're appa's last words to me??? He said me that I need to be strong, like everytime, everyone will again blame me for his death, but I should never forget that I am his princess!! He also told me that I am his pride, and I should always live like his pride only!!! He told me that I was the best thing happened to him and amma!!! He always made me beleive that I was his best creation, hence this bad omen thing inspite of affecting me, never stopped me!!! Appa told me that he and amma will always live in me and hence I shall live for them, making them proud!!! And appa was right, I am yet blammed for his death!! Infact murthy's dint allow me to see appa for one last time, but my fight for bad omen thing started from there!! I fought the murthy's and gave appa my last good bye!!! I did his last rituals fighting with everyone!!!"

Manik was speechless at the braveness of the girl sitting with him!! She had suffered, infact a lot more than what anyone could think of, but that was never felt being with her!!! May be she was right, her appa's love was more than anything, she could fight everything with her appa's love!!! But was this the end of her miseries???? Before Manik could even think about the answer, Nandini continued!!!!

Nandini:-" I knew living in mumbai would mean facing murthy's, so to avoid the fight further I shifted to Delhi to my Nani!!! For whom also I was her gudiya, rather than being a bad omen!!! I lived with Nani in delhi!!! My appa and Nani had a good amount of money for me!!! Financially I was pretty stable and hence I could complete my education!! I was living in peace with Nani!! But as I said, god doesn't love me much!! After 3 yrs even Nani had a heart attack!! Now I officially became an orphan!!! But then appa's pride couldn't reduce, I completed my studies, came back to mumbai and started with forevers!!! There was no looking back after that!!!"

Nandini finally completed her story, and by the end manik was very very proud of her!!! He thought people back then in school were idiot to call her names, she was one of the most beautiful, postive, graceful and bravest girl he has ever met!!! Manik finally having the courage asked the question which was troubling him since he met her!!!

Manik:-" Nandini!!! Why do these eyes show so much of sadness, loneliness in them???"

Nandini:-" Manik, I have never had any friends!!! My appa was always my everything!!! My dad, mom, friend, mentor, guide, enemy, brother , sister everything!!! I have lived every emotion with him!!! I use to share everything with him, except just one thing which he dint knew that I had a crush on........ !!!" She stopped mid way, because how could she tell manik about manik, but listening that Nandini had a crush on someone made manik curious!!!

Manik:-" crush on.......????"

Nandini:-" My crush on virat kholi!!! He never liked cricket you see!!" She said dogging off the question, which even manik knew but thght of not asking now!!!!

Nandini:-" He was my best friend manik!! I lost everything with him!! I have no one to guide me, to be with me, to help me!!! May be that's why you see what you see in these eyes!!!"

Manik:-" what if I say i want to be the one to do all this for you??? I want to be your best friend .... (After taking a pause) for all my lives!!!"

Nandini was speechless at his such a pure confession!!! His voice had some different intensity today!!! But then she dint want any sympathy!!!

Nandini:-" Manik!!! I don't want to be any sympathy friend of yours!!!"

Manik:-" Look into my eyes and say that I am offering this just as sympathy??? Look into my eyes Nandini!!!"

Nandini just starred at him!! She saw sincerity and something more in his eyes, which she couldn't understand but definitely knew it was not sympathy!!! Little did she knew It was LOVE!!!

Manik:-" So what do you see in them??"

Nandini:-" Sincerity!!"

Manik:-" So will you give me the chance to be your best friend??"

Nandini:- You are the most wonderful best friend anyone can ever have!!"

There were smiles on their faces!!! Nandini had taken a step towards living Fully and their relationship had also taken a step ahead towards Love, but was realisation also near??? Will they realise that they are more than best friends??? Will they ever realise they are each other's first crush???

But at present a these questions were secondary!!! Currently they were happy being in their best friend zone and that's all that mattered!!!

Manik:-" A friend can use other friends shoulder when needed!!"

Smiling at the said words, Nandini kept her head on his shoulder and this mere touch gave peace to both of them!!!

Their day had started with a beautiful note of being together and ended also beautifully with a note of them being together!! The incident happened in between the day was just a journey for them, from being unsaid friends to said best friends!!!!

Sometimes it takes an overwhelming breakdown.......
to have an undeniable breakthrough ❣️❣️

_______________________________________

So guyz, how was it??? A bit sad one right?? But this is the only update which is sad!!! No past nothing here on!!!!

Finally Manik and Nandini are best friends now??? What do you think, how will their journey of best friends be???!

Are they actually best friends or already more????

So here is the new year update!!! I gave an update today....so that I keep on giving updates the whole year 🙈

Any new year resolutions guys????

Eagerly waiting for your comments......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.3K 2.9K 9
A short story on Manan love life.....
1.8M 78.7K 58
SOME PARTS IN THE BOOK ARE PRIVATE TO READ THEM YOU NEED TO FOLLOW ME BECAUSE ONLY MY FOLLOWERS CAN READ THOSE PARTS. BEFORE ADDING THE BOOK MAKE SUR...
363K 22.2K 39
[ โค๏ธWinner of mystical awards...] #8 in FF 23/09/17 #5 in Oct 2017 #9 in FF 22/09/17 Copywrite @ 2018 - Smiling Girl_07 This story is from heart n...
30.9K 2.3K 8
[ CAN BE READ AS GENERAL FICTION ] Remember that Crush you had in your school whom you were never able to confess as you thought he was way out of yo...