ELOISE

By Kaajal99

One Girl. One Vampire. One werewolf. One cursed love. One Fate , Three lives. Sequel to " AVA " , you don... More

Caste
Chapter One
The Royal Ball
The Runaway Mate
Calming the strom
Acception
The Shock
Repulsion
Mother's talks
Test -1
Power play
Chance
The date-1
The Date -2
the Leaving
Family time
The pain
The First kiss
The loss
The Prophecy
The sin
It's Showtime
Alpha Zayhna
The Condition
A tinge of feelings
Bronx
Froze
Alex
Connection
Amnesia
Mermaids kiss
Confrontation
love is a mess
Shield
Pain of love
ghost of past -1
ghost of past -2
Fuck
Secrets
Comfort
Same old love
Papaver
Power of Mind
Red wine and Dance
When death knocks
Shadows
reality check-1
Reality check -2
Maze called Dreams
insider
Truth
Hinge of mistrust
The letter
The mark
Curse
On Our Paws
BLOCKAGE
Nature's wrath
Sacrifice
Disguise
Betrayer
A war for life
Till death .....
....does us apart
A cursed love
Epilogue
SEQUEL UPDATE

Stargazing

96 7 1
By Kaajal99

Enjoy

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Eloise :

Everything was happening fast . Too fast for my liking .

I wanted to speak my thoughts , I wanted to think twice before doing anything but this all was too messed up .

Its weird how much happened in just two weeks and now my life is upside down because of all this mess . The letter was still intact in my head , the words kept swirling in and out but what my main concern right now was how could I possibly get Dryads on our side ?

This is not the time or place for me to mate  . We no longer live in the era to have sex with someone because the situation demands it , even though he's my mate I'm not ready for it and I need to find a different path .

It's amazing for long we came by in just few hours .

Leaving the Vampire palace behind made me feel something as if I'm never gonna see that place ever again but then again after all this is cleared out I need to make some tough decision anyways .

" Princess , the tents are ready as well as the food . Should I bring you some ?" I see a a pack guard kneeling infront of me with his hands on his heart . The loyalty always surprise me .

" No need , you can take your leave !" I see Austin emerging from behind holding two plates of deliciousness and a small smile playing on his lips .

Thank God to Alex that he gave us all the food we'd need for this trip down to Dryads .

The guard leaves and Austin makes his way to me .

"  Let's sit shall we ?" He motions for the edge of the mountain we currently are on and I do as said .

The trust I've grown for this man is weird for me .

He passes a plate to me and keeps one for him .

" Eat up , we need all the strength to tackle this and win ." His eyes never met mine but he kept gazing at stars . I suddenly remember the night in plane and I felt as he is Missing his parents . No one is talking to him because they feel he is the one with Shadows and whoever is behind all this my I can't make my mind at it . I feel a pull of trust with him .

" You know I always find it amusing that your and mine stars are always aligned but there's always this second star coming in between . I wish I could rearrange these . I'd not allow anyone to come in between us , ever !" His words weren't harsh or jealous , it just had love and sadness .

He still feels I'm not over Alex and it brings me back to situations with him . He's doing it for me all of this but I can't help but feel nothing more than thankful .

"We can not change the nature , but we can fight for what we want . I didn't knew I'd be able come this far or my life would take so much of turns in just few weeks . I lost so much Austin , so much but I'm just glad that moon goddess has selected me to help them save their lives ."

And it's true . I wanted nothing more than this curse to be lifted up .

He grabs my hands and smiles , a full grinned smile .

" I'm blessed with such a brave girl . This lifetime is too small to appreciate you . I need an entity with you !"

Sudden rush of blood could be felt in my cheeks as I blushed hard at his words . I tilt my head and rest them at his chest inhaling his scent . It instantly calms me down and feel at peace .

.........................

He grabs the tree and tores it off the ground , clenching his teeth as he saw them too so close .

He wished for nothing more than being there , being able to hold her , caress her cheeks , kiss her lips , workship that body of hers until she passes out with her arms around him .

But he , that fucking wolf made a mess . He sees down these creatures , werewolves, serpents , vampires , witches , they think they can win against him .

It'd be a good entertainment to see them try .

He looks over her once again . She had her head pressed against his chest and suddenly his breath hitches .

He vows that he'll makes her his before disappearing in endless lines of trees .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm so sorry for the late updates but my exams are going on and its too tough to make time for writing .

Can anyone predict what's gonna happen in end ?

Let's see what you guys think about this mysterious man !!

Thank you

Kaajal

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 559 26
Stella has seen a lot in her life. After her parent's death, Everyone blamed her for everything and tortured her mercilessly.When she needed someone...
1.1M 33.4K 28
Jade is a 15 year old girl. She is different from everyone in her pack. Because her eyes are multicolored she's bullied because no one has ever seen...
196K 4.9K 38
"You can't run, I'll catch you. You can't hide, I'll find you. So why don't you just give up, Sophia darling?" Sophia is an ordinary girl with a ord...
63.7K 1.4K 46
A baby named Sarah was kidnapped from her kingdom and her future mates , the kings did everything in there power to find her but they couldn't Years...