My Stripper Mate

By Subconscious_Suicide

His hands gently caressed down the sides of my arms, igniting a fire I thought had been dead a long time ago... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Authors note
Original Version
Check This

Chapter 14

5.9K 169 8
By Subconscious_Suicide

Upon entry to his room, I immediately struggled to roll out of his arms. Bebe jumped up from where she was perched up on the bed and ran to me. I kicked my legs out of his arms and managed to get them onto the ground. Wilder grunted in surprise, but helped me gently land on the ground. I pulled Bebe's head to my chest and kissed her snout multiple times. She whined and pushed her large body further into me. I hand't noticed how badly my position on the floor hurt until a couple minutes later, but by then it was too late. I let out a small cry in pain, which didn't go unnoticed by Wilder. He jumped up from where he sat on the bed and ran to lift me off the floor. Bebe growled at him removing me from her.

"It's okay, Bebe." I sighed into Wilder's embrace. My eyes started to shut on their own accord. I felt sleep tempting the corners of my vision.

"Tired, baby?" Wilder asked so sweetly. I nodded into his chest, and he didn't have to say anything else. He helped me into the bed and pulled the covers up to my chin. I watched his backside disappear into the closet, but I can't recall him exiting, as I had fallen asleep within seconds.

When my eyes finally popped open, I was confused to say the least. The red numbers of a clock rested beside me.

4:26

I groaned in pain as I threw my legs off the side of the bed, narrowly missing sleeping Bebe on the floor. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion as to why she was on the floor, but I ignored it and stood anyway. I marched into the bathroom and took care of my business before leaving the bathroom. From the dim light, I could see that I had woken up alone in bed. Thoughts filled my head of where he could possibly be. Maybe he found a pretty werewolf girl. Maybe this was all a practical joke. Maybe he can't deal with my mood swings and trauma. I shook the thoughts from my head and tried to deem them unreasonable, but I just couldn't convince myself. 

With a long sigh I walked to the door and thrust it open. At least 8 men stood outside the room, and all turned to look at me. I felt chills run up my spine and down my arms, creating a chain of reactions. I slammed the door and ran right into the closet, slamming that door closed as well. Unfortunately, I had forgotten to lock either door, but that didn't stop me. I dumped out the dirty clothes and buried myself under the clothes. Clearly Wilder didn't like to do laundry, as there was enough to cover my whole body and some. I listened to the door to the bedroom open slowly, but I never heard the closet door open. Maybe they didn't know I was in here, but just at that thought popped into my head, I heard the persistent knocking at the door. I must have zoned out, because the person or people on the other side were all worriedly calling out to me.

"Luna! Are you okay in there?" I heard someone shout.

"I'm notifying the Alpha now!" I heard another voice.

"Where's Wilder." I whimpered weakly. The pain was starting to become unmanageable. I looked down at my abdomen and noticed the blood that had started seeping through my shirt. The pounding on the door became more urgent, but no one dared to enter. I shut my eyes only for a moment, and felt the blackness overtake my thoughts. Finally a peaceful rest.

I felt my body being shook awake. My eyes flung open and I looked up at the perpetrator. Wilder was stood over me, pulling my shoulders out of the pile of dirty laundry. His eyes were fogged over, and he seemed to be in auto pilot. He pulled me from the floor, lifting me by my armpits, with an unreasonable amount of strength. He hoisted my legs up and carried me out of the closet, bridal style, into the room of men. I gasped, and that seemed to knock some sense into him.

"The doctor is on her way." He sighed and looked down at my broken body. I tried to meet his warm gaze, but I was too occupied looking all around me. So many people. Wilder seemed to follow my train of thought, because he was quick to turn and growl out demands to the men.

"Leave." With that single word, all the men filed out of the room and down the stairs. Once the last on had left, closing the door behind him, Wilder turned back to me and laid me on the bed. Bebe had joined me, and she was quick to rest her head on my shoulder. I bent my arm up and pet her soft head between her ears.

The doctor was quick to check me out, and determine that I would be okay. She urged me to rest, but Wilder demanded it. We ended up sleeping until late hours of the morning, cuddled up, his hard body against mine.

"Good morning."  Wilder muttered out with a cheeky smile. My body was consumed in his. His shoulders wrapped all the way around me practically cocoon me against him.

"No." I growled out and forced my body impossibly closer to him. He chuckled and tried to move away from me, but i wasn't having it. I sniffled and ducked my head into the mattress, and like that he had turned right back to me, and pulled me into his warm comfort.

"What's wrong?" He asked softly and placed his lips on the crown of my head. I smiled deviously and pushed my head into his chest.

"Stay." I mumbled, intaking the smell of him. He sighed and wrapped a warm arm around me.

"Did you not sleep well last night?" He asked worriedly. I ignored him and posed a question of my own.

"Where did you go?" I tilted my head up to look him in the eyes. I wanted to know if he would lie to me.

"I had a patrol. I was out running the borders of our land." He said meeting my eye contact, and smiling at me sweetly. No lie there. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion "our land?"

"Our land?" I questioned, keeping the eye contact. He looked nervous, but kept his calm facade.

"Don't worry your pretty little head about that yet. Let's go somewhere." He smiled down at me and quickly turned to climb out of bed. My sniffle and tuck didn't work on him this time, but he laughed at my attempt as he walked into the bathroom. I sighed and sat up from the bed. Bebe's head popped up from by my feet and I smiled turning myself around to pet her softly. I waited until Wilder came from the bathroom to ask him more about our day, but with the towel draped around his hips I quickly forgot all the questions I had. He smirked over at me, and turned around to head into the closet.

"Get ready." He called out as he closed the door. I quickly jumped at the sound of his voice breaking me from my thoughts. I felt the emotions well up in my throat. I wanted him. I wanted to touch him, but more importantly I wanted him to touch me. Those were the first sexual thoughts I had ever had about another human, er partial human, being. I felt the emotion swell to my eyes. I wanted to cry tears of joy. I had sex thoughts. Maybe I'm not as broken as I had made myself out to be. I could almost feel his hand trailing up my thigh. His fingers slithered up my hip, and he gently lifted the hem of my shirt. I felt the cold air nip at my stomach, but his fingers refrained from ever touching my skin. I longed to feel the sparks again. His hand centered itself, and I felt him run his fingers between my breast. He strategically made a sharp left, and his finger tips almost touched my left nipple. He pinched the top of my breast before moving his hand to my shoulder. I felt a warm palm touch my shoulder blade, and I jumped in shock. I was knocked back to consciousness. Wilder stood over me, hand on my shoulder blade, looking down at me in concern.

"Are you okay?" He said lifting his sinful hand to wipe a single tear from my jawline.

"More than okay." I whispered, smiling up at him. He smiled back, confused and concerned, but he didn't question it.

"Go get ready so we can go." He said and helped me stand from the bed. I ran to the bathroom and took a quick shower before exiting the room with a towel wrapped around my body. The scars on my thighs made an appearance from under the towel, but I hoped he wouldn't notice. I was wrong, he noticed. I made my way out into the bedroom, and he looked over at me. I watched his eyes meet the scars on my thighs, but rather than the expected disgusted look, he looked longingly up and down my body, like every inch of me was his for the taking. I shivered, and almost dropped the towel, but quickly gathered myself and tightened my grip on the towel. I hightailed it into the closet and closed the door quickly. I heard his laugh follow me into the closet.

"Wear something comfortable, and something you can sweat in." I could hear the wink behind his tone of voice, but chose to ignore it. I listened as he opened the bedroom door and stepped out. I searched through my clothes that had been moved into his room for something comfortable and conservative. I pulled out all my work out clothes, and came to the quick realization that I didn't have anything that covered up all of my scars. Due to my working schedule, I tended to go to the gym during typical work hours, leaving the gym empty. The one or two people that I encountered seemed too trapped in their own mind to bother me much, that leaves the only gym clothes I have to be tight and small. What can I say, I hate being sweaty in clothes.

I chose bravery, and threw on some short shorts as well as a sports bra with a short sleeve sweat shirt over the top of it. After checking my appearance in the mirror, I decided that I was covered enough to be stable, but not enough to be comfortable, oh well. I stepped out of the closet and made my way out of the room and down the stairs in search of Wilder. He was most likely in the kitchen, so that's where I checked first. Upon entry, Zeke's gaze met my uncovered body first.

"Holy shit." Zeke mumbled looking at me. Wilder smacked him in the back of the head and growled loudly at him. I knew my scars would be a surprise, so I was ready for the comments and stares. Wilder stood from his place on the stool and walked quickly over to me. I could feel the anxiety in my throat threatening to take over, but I pushed it back down. Thoughts of him leaving me filled my head, but I pushed them away. When he reached me, he pulled me into his warm arms and planted a sweet kiss on my forehead.

"You're beautiful." He whispered those two words, and my body rejected them immediately, but I longed to believe him, for a moment after the initial reaction, I almost convinced myself that he believed them.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there for you when you needed me." Wilder continued. I sighed against his warmth and comfort.

"It's not your fault." I stated firmly. It was my own battle I had to fight, and now he was here for me, and I do need him, but I wouldn't tell him, at least not yet. We hugged for a moment longer, before he pulled away.

"Are you ready for your surprise?" He questioned with a wide smile. I matched his energy and spun him around. I don't think I could have moved him if he had been ready, but catching him by surprise, I as able to spin him completely around and leap into his back.

"Let's go!" I shouted and pumped my fist in the air. I kicked my legs like I was riding a horse. Zeke's and my laughter filled the air. Wilder scoffed but marched us out the door on our way to the promised surprise.

<>

Chapter 14! I can finally see the story going where I want it to go. After 14 long chapters, I finally feel like this is a good chapter. I hope you enjoyed it, and stay tuned for another update sooner rather than later. Let me know how your day was, anything keep me occupied!

I love all of you so very much. Comment. Vote. Message me!

Have a good one peeps!

Love

-B

2/6/21

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

354K 15.9K 49
Kylie survived the brutal destruction of her pack only to discover her cold alpha mate was the one responsible for the brutal slaughter of her family...
79.3K 3.3K 54
She collapses down in front of me and runs her hands along my shoulders and down my arms. I close my eyes as she lifts my shirt over my head. "I can...
77.2K 2.6K 13
He went from omega to Alpha just in two days His family relatives are dead because he killed them bare handed? What if you did worse... I didn't unde...
1.3K 13 14
"You are mine cherry, only fucking mine do you understand that?" his words were like music to my ears . I looked so small in his embrace I wanted to...