Devil Husband (Only For 18+)...

By -TheSecretScribbler

"welcome to the HELL baby" Aaric said emphasizing the word "hell", and pushed her hard into the house,on the... More

* CHARACTER SKETCH *
* Prologue*
* 1. Aaric saved Maahi *
* 2. Maahi's pain *
* 3. Maahi and Aaric's court marrige *
* 4. Maahi's first step into the hell *
* 5. Maahi's first night into the bathroom *
* 6. Maahi's morning at hell *
* 7. Some rules and limitations for Maahi *
* 8. Aaric's hatred *
* 9. Maahi got punishment *
* 10. Poor Maahi *
* 11. cruel Aaric *
* 12. Maahi's missunderstanding clear *
* 13. Aaric is a monster *
* 14. Maahi's Aaric's mistress *
answers of your questions
* 16. Maahi's promise to herself *
* 17. Maahi's Determination*
* 18. Aaric's revenge *
*19. Aaric is guilty? *(please read it again)
* 20. Aaric held press conference *
* 21. Maahi deserves pain only? *
* 22. Aaric is heartless *
* 23. Aaric's love *
* 24. Ronit's shocking confession *
* 25. Prisha's confession *
* 26. Prisha's truth *
* 27. Prisha's pregnancy news *
* 28. Maahi is leaving? *
* 29. Aaric is opening secrets *
* 30. Maahi's world shattered *
* 31. Maahi's outburst and Aaric's care *
* 32. Maahi *
* 33. Aaric is changed? *
Police and Thief
* 34. Maahi is recovering *
* 35. Maahi's Devil husband *
* Epilogue *

* 15. Drunken Aaric *

5.9K 324 183
By -TheSecretScribbler

Welcome back to Devil Husband...
****************************

(Ignore any error as i didn't edit it!)

Like that my two weeks passed.

In pain, hatred, torture, tears.

In theses two weeks, I almost saved from losing my virginity to unknown person.

These two weeks were hell for me.

In these two weeks, I lost my old self which was brave, joyful, cool, fun-loving.

I became a zombie who just move here and there without any emotions inside of it's heart.

I don't have any rights to show any emotions or any pain in front of both brother and sister.

And I don't have any other person with whom I can share my feelings.

Who else live in this house except three of us?

No one, except tons of bodyguard for Aaric's security.

Aaric fired every house maid and worker as he wanted me to do every work.

So I left with no one in this whole palace type house.

Actually, this is not house for me.

This is some kind of place where I do work to earn money like every house maid do.

It's hard to do every work alone specially swiping and moping.

It's already 12. And Aaric is nowhere to be seen.

He went somewhere, I don't know where.

Do he ever tell me before going anywhere???

Nahhh!!

Why do he tell me?

I'm nothing more than a mistress for him!

And I never ask him, where is he going?

Because I don't wanna ruin my peaceful day by get beaten.

My stomach is making weird sounds of grumbling.

Why?????

Because I'm damn hungry.

I wanna eat food but I'm not allowed to eat anything without his permission.

I don't know when will he come and let me eat.

Does anyone have this much cruel fate like me?

No!!

I mean who else can be hungry after having food in front?

Maybe no one!

Sometimes, Aaric only gives me his leftover, which means I get only few bites to eat.

After doing all the house work, I need energy which only food and sleep can give.

Phewwww!

Leave it!!!!

I'm pacing at the main door waiting for him! Come-on, now come! I'm damn hungry!

"What are you doing there?" I turned and saw Prisha was standing there with a face which is saying 'she hates my presence'.

Well, I can do nothing if she hates my presence. Let me go, I don't wanna stay here with you or get lost from here, I too don't wanna see you and I too hate your presence!

The problem is, I can't say it on her face otherwise consequences will be worse!

First, this bitch will taunt me.

Second, she will slap me or kick me or give me scars by her long nails.

Third, she will go to his brother and tell him everything with extra spice!

Fourth, Aaric will beat me to the death!

Fifth, I won't get food for day or two!

Last but not the least, I have to sleep without any matress or blanket!

Leave it!

This is never ending list!

"Waiting f-for your bro-brother!" I replied her while looking down!

"Hmm" and she went from there!

Hushhhh!

I signed!

At least one trouble left, now waiting for another one!

Let's face him!

After waiting for another 30 minutes, I heard a doorbell!

Without wasting any second, I opened the door and found Aaric stood there in messy state.

His perfectly set hair at the morning, now totally messy, his tie around his neck was loosed, his never messy clothes were now totally messy and dirty, most importantly his eyes; his eyes were red as if he cried!

But still his eyes were not showing any emotions perfectly!

I moved aside from the door and let him in. He stumbled when he came in and when he passed by me, I smell alcohol from him means he were at some club maybe.

I can't even ask him where was he otherwise he will beat which I don't want because I'm hungry and I don't have any strength to bear anything.

He again stumbled, I tried to hold him but he pushed me and I fell on the floor.

It's nothing new for me but what shocked me was his messy state which was little weird from other days.

He always take care of his look perfectly and always wears clean and perfect outfits, never let any strand of his hair fall.

Today, he didn't even bring any whore at house nor he went to any whore.

I know, he didn't tell me where he was but I can definitely say that he didn't go to any whore because whenever he comes from those whores, he just smells like them but today I can smell only alcohol from him.

I stood up and followed him as I was hungry. He directly went towards the bar which in his house and maybe it's his favorite spot in the whole house.

He sat one of the chairs near the counter of bar and made one peg for himself and gluped it down his throat.

"Ca-can i-i ge- get a fo- food? I'm hu- hun- hungry!" I asked him in a small whisper as I was really scared by him this state because he didn't utter a single word after coming back.

He always curses me and calls me by such names wherever he comes back from anywhere.

"No" he replied in cracky voice without looking at me.

"P- pl-please!" I requested him joining my both hands in front of him.

"Sit here!" He ordered me, patting the chair which was beside his chair, completely ignoring my request.

Now, what he wants?

Be ready, Maahi!

I took slow steps towards him and sat on the chair, looking down at the floor.

"Look at me!" He said, correction, he ordered me with a calm voice and turned my chair towards his.

I did what he told me to do! Now we both were face to face.

His index finger of right hand was tracing the tip of glass.

"Do you remember our first meet?" He asked me looking towards the glass on which he was tracing his index finger.

"Y- yes!" I whispered as we both were just little far from each other.

"Do you know how?" He again asked me in calm voice.

"It w-was wri-written in our fa-fate!" I answered.

"Wrong!" He chriped, converting his gaze from glass to me, "it was all planned, our first meet was planned by me!" He took little pause and took the bottle of whiskey and instead of making peg, he directly drank from the bottle.

"The writer of your fate is none other than Aaric Grover!" He screamed his name loudly, "the day I got to know about you that you are the daughter of Gautam Kumar, I started writing your fate!"

He again took a pause and traced my face by his index finger, leaned on me and whispered huskily, "you are so beautiful, Maahi!"

I was disgusted by his touch. And the alcohol smell, coming from him made me scrunch my nose in disgust.

He kissed my neck and sat in previous position.

"After knowing that you are Gautam's daughter, I told my private detective to get me all the information about you and so did he!" He took large sip from the bottle and continued, "I got to know that your best friend jannat was big fan of mine, so I took it as a chance and organized one live concert and as per my plan, she brought two tickets, one for herself and one for you!" He said last line pointing his finger at me.

(Some of my reader told me to add jannat as Maahi's best friend, so did I. But I have some more plans for her! 😈 Don't think jannat was with Aaric in this plan because I have another plan for jannat's re-entry in Maahi's life )

"And you both came at concert and made my first step successful!" He laughed evilly, "then there was a lucky fan contest which your friend won in the crowd of thousands peoples! And as per contest you both came to meet me, but it was my second step to make you fall in my trap in which I became successful" He again took a sip from his and bottle and I was impatient to hear more.

"You are a big fool, Barbie doll!" He said Patting my cheeks.

"H-how?" I dared to ask him as nothing was making sense.

"Did you ever thought, the singer who never do any live concert, why he did a live concert?" Yes, Aaric never did any live concert. Actually he hates much crowd so that's why!

"Did you ever thought that without taking any part in any contest how could your friend win? As per I know she shares every single thing with you so if she took part then she would've told you about it, but lucky fan contest never took place and in excitement she too forgot that she never took a part in such contests!" A lone tear left from my eye.

"Did you ever thought that only one person won the contest than why my body guards let you in with her?" And more tears rolled down from my eyes.

"And at our first meet, I won your heart by my down-to-earth nature. Am I right, Barbie doll?" He asked me and I nodded my head.

I looked down in embarrassment.

How didn't I thought all of this first?

"Then again we both met at your company! And it was also planned!" I looked at him in the shock.

"Did you ever thought why did i choosed your dad's company leaving all the best company of this city?" I looked into his eyes, trying to find that whatever he is saying is a lie but nah it was not! His eyes were screaming only truth.

"Then we met again and again for the deal I done with your company!" He paused and took the bottle of whiskey in his hand, "did you ever thought that why always I came to your company for meetings instead of my any employee?" Aaric also do the business and he signed the deal with our company.

"And all of this meeting, you started liking my company and it was also my plan! Then you fell in love with me but I showed like I'm not interested in you as per my plan." He gluped the half bottle of whiskey in one go, "then I asked you to choose a nice girl for me and then I asked you about your friend jannat! And those days you used to be very jealous whenever I used to talk about jannat in front of you! Then I told you to set my meeting with her and in anger you did it but I took you there with me so I could make you more jealous! And in jealousy you proposed me but I didn't said yes to you directly because if I said yes to you directly then it could be look like a game and asked you for a some time which you gave me! And after a month I proposed you and as per my plan you said yes!"

I was looking straight into his eyes and he too was looking into my eyes. He leaned down and licked my lips and I sat there numb after hearing all of this.

"Did you ever thought why I never told you about my family and personal life much?" He stood up from his chair and gluped the whole bottle and opened another bottle of whiskey.

"Nothing was fate's plan, it was me who planned everything for you my Barbie doll!" He came up to me and kissed my cheek and I sat numb, tears rolled down my eyes continuesly.

"Now, you must be thinking that why i did all of this? So listen, it's my revenge from your father. I did it for my revenge. It's just starting of my revenge!" He laughed evilly, spreading wide both of his arms.

"I hate you, Maahi! I hate you!" He stopped laughing and whispered it but I heard it!

He came closer and bent down as I was sitting on the couch chair and he was standing. Now he was just few inches far from my face.

"I hate every person who loves your dad and I hate every person who loves you! And I hate you!" He said while gritting his theeth.

He threw the bottle of whiskey on the floor and held me by my both shoulders and screamed, "I hate you, Maahi! I really do!" And he attached his lips on mind and I did nothing as I was not in condition to do anything. I was too shocked to reacte anything.

He kissed me hungrily and I let him do whatever he wanted to do with me, but I didn't kissed him back. After few minutes he left me.

"Clean this mess!" He said pointing towards the broken pieces of bottle which were lying on the floor lifeless like me.

He was going out from there stumbling and by mistake stepped on the broken pieces.

His foot started bleeding but he was care less.

He just walked from there stumbling all the way.

After he left, I broke into more tears and slipped down from the chair.

I sat on the floor, hugging my knees.

Now my eyes opened!

I was fool to trust on him!

I was fool to believe him!

I was fool to take his every lie as truth!

I was fool to think him as a nice person!

I trusted him with my life and what he did?

He lied to me!

He betrayed me!

He cheated on me!

He was fake!

His existence is fake!

Whatever he showed to me was just illusion, which he created to make me fool, to make fall in his trap!

He lied to me every second!

His every word was a lie!

His every emotion was a lie!

His care for me was a lie!

Everything was a LIE!

LIE!

LIE!

ONLY LIE!

Now, I'm understanding everything!

Every single lie of his now clear in front of me like a clean water.

Now, I need to get my answers from Dad!

What dad has done to Aaric that he is torturing me?

But whatever my dad done, what's my fault in it?

I'm not understanding this thing!

At least one thing cleared;

Aaric doesn't love me and never did!

His love for me was fake!

Why? God why?

I was really a fool to trust on him, no, no, I'm not a fool, I'm a blind!

I trusted him easily and that's why it was easy for him to make me fool!

I never inquired about him nor I asked him anything!

Why did I believe on him??

It's not only his fault!

It's also my fault!

Because I let him make me fool!

The scars lying on my heart
Screaming all his lies
They are invisible
But still it's aching more than real

I hate myself more than I hate him!

I hate myself....

I hate myself....

I lost respect for myself in my eyes!!!

I hate myself...

---------------------------------------------------------

As I told you, I'll give you all answer of your questions related to story, so ask me here and I'll give you every answers of yours in next chapter!

Tell me how's the chapter?

Did you all like this chapter?

How was this emotional drama?

How was Aaric confession?

Do you all want some flashbacks of Maahi and Aaric's love story? Reply it so I can give you in next chapter!

Will meet you all in next chapter till then don't forget me and my story!!

'don't Cry babygirl, the world isn't worth of your tears!'

By Secret_Angel___

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.8K 1.6K 40
Prologue- In a dimly-lit forest, a young girl was running away from someone. When suddenly, a man seized a fistful of her hair from behind. "Aahh...
9.3K 1.1K 14
"Ek ghar, makaan toh hai na Shehnaaz tumhare paas!!" "Par aap nahi ho na! Mere liye ghar, sukoon, sab aap ho Siddharth! Chaar deewar ka makaan ya koi...
68.7K 4K 43
Hey Guys. So here I am with my second story named "My Husbands ". You guys have gave my first story so much love. I hope , I won't disappointed you w...
303K 19.2K 43
"𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮... 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐌𝐈�...