๐–ก๐—Ž๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–ฟ๐—…๐—’ ๐–ค๐–ฟ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐–ผ...

By celestialdraught

"๐Œ๐ž๐จ๐ฐ, ๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ." ๐ˆ ๐๐จ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐๏ฟฝ... More

๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ข.
๐”ฑ๐”ด๐”ฌ.
๐”ฃ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ.
๐”ฃ๐”ฆ๐”ณ๐”ข.
๐”ฐ๐”ฆ๐”ต.
๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ซ.
๐”ข๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฑ.
๐”ซ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ข.
๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ซ.
๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ซ.
๐”ฑ๐”ด๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ณ๐”ข.
๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ.
๐”ฃ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ.
๐”ฃ๐”ฆ๐”ฃ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ.
๐”ฐ๐”ฆ๐”ต๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ.
๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ.
๐”ข๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ.
๐”ซ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ.
๐”ฑ๐”ด๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ถ.
๏ฟผ๐”ฑ๐”ด๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ถ ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ข.
๐”ฑ๐”ด๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ถ ๐”ฑ๐”ด๐”ฌ.
๐”ฑ๐”ด๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ถ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ข.
๐”ฑ๐”ด๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ถ ๐”ฃ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ.
๐”ฑ๐”ด๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ถ ๐”ฃ๐”ฆ๐”ณ๐”ข.
๐”ฑ๐”ด๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ถ ๐”ฐ๐”ฆ๐”ต.
๐”ฑ๐”ด๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ถ-๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ซ.
๐”ž๐”ฒ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ'๐”ฐ ๐”ซ๐”ฌ๐”ฑ๐”ข.
๐”ฑ๐”ด๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ถ-๐”ข๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฑ
๐”ฑ๐”ด๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ถ-๐”ซ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ข
๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ถ

๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ข.

9.5K 452 726
By celestialdraught

"𝔅𝔦𝔱𝔢 𝔪𝔢, 𝔈𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔰𝔱."

"Just don't do anything stupid okay?" Ernie was walking Avril to Defense Against the Dark Arts, she had on a pair of oval black shades to cover eyes so she could sleep in class without being caught.

"I love you, monkey. If I die the then tell Albus about my deep love I carry for him."  Ernie rolled his eyes and pushed the girl into the classroom, they both sat in the back trying to stay away from the pink toad as possible.

Avril rested her head on her arms as she laid them on the table watching through her shades as an enchanted paper bird flew through the air. The students watched as it flew around the room, some messing with it and others simply just watching the elegance of it until it was disintegrated.

"Yawn." Avril said as she tapped her hand to her mouth repeatedly watching the pink toad at the back of the classroom.

"Good morning, children." Everyone's attention turned to the back where the voice had emerged.

"Hello Dolores!" Avril exclaimed as she beamed at the meanie witch as her head remained on the table.

"Miss Baudelaire, you are to refer to me as Professor Umbridge."

"Miss Professor Sir, I prefer Dolores it rolls of my tongue more easily, like dirt slipping from someone's grasp."

The rest of the students watched Umbridge's smile falter slightly before she composed her self, Avril resting her head calmly as her sunglasses blocked anyone from meeting her eyes.

"Hem hem. Please remove those from your face." Umbridge pointed her wand at her sunglasses causing everyone to look at her.

"No sir, they help with my reading. As I can see that's all we'll be doing in this shit hole." Avril smiled sweetly towards the woman.

"Detention! Miss Baudelaire come forward." The pink toad walked to the front of the classroom, picking up parchment and a quill scribbling rather quickly. Avril pushed out her chair rather loudly in the silent room casing everyone's eyes to fall on her once again, slowly making her way up to the front causing Umbridge to become infuriatingly impatient. "Take this to Professor McGonagall." Avril didn't move from the spot she was standing in. "NOW!"

Avril smiled sickly. "I'd gladly do so...Sir." She plucked the parchment out of the toads disgustingly dry hands and skipped out of the classroom while singing, she slammed the door causing the sound to echo through the silent walls.

The girl skipped down to McGonagall's classroom rather cheerfully at the fact of no longer having to stay in Umbridge's presence for the rest of the day.

"Hello, Minnie." Avril mused as she trotted up to the Professor's desk tossing the paper to the elder.

"Baudelaire, what are you doing at this hour. You have a class to be in."

"Well Minnie if you must know, I was told leave because Umbridge could not handle my beauty any longer." Avril beamed as she removed her shades to look at the woman who clearly was annoyed with the girl's antics, a ghost of a smirk noticeable to the girl's eye.

"You have detention Thursday and Friday, for being disrespectful."

"Ah bullshit." McGonagall gave her stern look. "My bad Minnie, can I tell you a story about the time my head got stuck in the toilet while Moaning Myrtle cried because it was hers."

The door swung open and there stood Harry looking angered, Avril beamed at the infuriated boy.

"Ello!" She cheered as he walked over to Minnie's desk. "You know Minnie maybe the story should be saved for next time, it's time for my daily visit with my soon to be husband, Professor Binns. Bye Potty!" Avril put on her shades as she pranced through the door leaving the Professor and boy watching the girl confused.

"Peculiar girl she is." McGonagall said watching as she sang loudly while tossing her arms around. "Peculiar."

"Professor, do you mind if I?" He made hand motions towards the door, she waved him off leaving him to bolt out of the room to catch up to the white haired girl. "Hey!"

Avril spun around and stopped once she saw the bespectacled boy running towards her. "Yes, Potty?"

"Why do you call me Potty?"

"It's a cute name, my grandma never went to the bathroom the last few days before she died."

"I'm sorry?" Harry looked at her confused.

"Have you seen Maurice?" Avril was looking around the corridor for the white fluffy kitten. "I told her to meet me here right now." Just on perfect timing the kitten strutted down the corridor towards the girl and boy.

"There's a kitten." said Harry turning around and pointing to the obvious cat.

Avril smiled so widely Harry was sure her face would crack, she ran up to the kitten and held it up in the air. "Maurice oh you delicate little mousey!" She walked back towards the boy who was standing watching the interaction with her and the animal. "Now Potty what is it you wanted to talk about?"

"Um well I just wanted to get to know you I guess."

"Lovely, what would you like to know about." She beamed as she began to skip down the corridor, Harry running to keep up with her fast pace.

"Anything really."

Avril stopped and seemed as if she was thinking while tapping her finger on her chin. "Then let's start off from the beginning, shall we. When my parents were really drunk one night they decided to go back to the manor and.."

"No! Not that far!" Harry's eyes widened as he realised where she was going with this.

She started giggling uncontrollably. "I'm only joking, okay well Maurice and Monkey are my best friends."

"Who's monkey?"

"Ernie." He nodded for her to go on. "I like sleeping in the forbidden forest, I want to marry Albus he is quite dazzling.."

"What about Cedric?" Harry cut her off hesitantly.

"What about him?" She asked casually looking forward so he could only see the side of her face, her shades continuing to cover her eyes.

"Well you were best friends with him, weren't you?"

"I loved, Cedric. He was my bunny." She nodded to herself. "Moldy Voldy took away the love of my little life." She shrugged removing her glasses and turned to face the boy, her eyes held so much unspoken emotion; hurt, pain, suffering. "But life isn't necessarily unicorns and rainbows although it could be now that I think about it, for my birthday can you buy me a squirrel?"

"I don't know where exactly I would get a squirrel and I don't know when your birthday is."

"December twenty fourth, love."

Harry smiled to himself at the pet name, a small blush threatening his cheeks. "I'll keep that in mind."

"Harry, you're my kitten."

"Kitten?"

"Usually if I like someone then I give them an animal name, I'm starting to like you so you are now my kitten."

Harry blushed. "That's...brilliant."

"I have to feed Maurice then stop by Binns to throw papers through him." Avril hummed. "Love you, kitten." She waved to Harry then ran down the corridor, her Docs smacking the ground creating an echoing all around them.

"Kitten." Harry repeated to himself quietly, as he watched the girl that was now far away her white hair flowing past her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

748K 15.2K 33
โ L O V I N G Y O U I S T H E W I L D E S T A D V E N T U R E I ' V E E V E R B E E N O N โž
8.9K 336 47
Last in the series of A Father Thank you for reading all 4 books so far and I hope you enjoy this last book as well
389K 4K 53
Title.
5.1K 208 15
'๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ, ๐ข ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐' - ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š๐ง๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐š ๐›๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค ๐œ๐ก๐จ๏ฟฝ...