Christmas

By CoffeeDolgantte

More

Christmas Holiday

102 6 0
By CoffeeDolgantte

"Tin, wake up."

"Can..."

"Wake up, Tin. We are here."

Can and Tin want to spend their Christmas Holiday in China. Such a beautiful country and an interesting history there. This time, they will spend their time in Changsha, Hunan.

At the Hotel

"Woah, it's cold." Can shivering a little due to the weather in Changsha.

"I told you... Wear this." Tin gives a white couple sweater to Can and a baby blue scarf.

"Hehehe, let's go. I am hungry, Tin" Can dragging Tin out to the restaurant.

They went to a famous Chinese restaurant in Hunan, XiHu Lou.

"This, this, this, and for the drink this 2 cup." Can order the food using Mandarin.

"Since when you can talk Mandarin?"

Can smugly smile, "I have a friend in here. I take a cuisine course here, Hunan University."

"How can I don't know that?"

Can only smile. "Every people has a secret, my dear. Don't worry, She is married." Can take out his handphone. "Here, She is my friend. Xie Xu. Her food is delicious. For your information, She is a chef in XiHu Lou."

Tin smile at Can. He raised his hand calling the waiter. "Is Xie Xu here today?" the waiter shocked and nod his head. "Can you call her? Tell her friend is here."

Can look shocked at how fluently his boyfriend talks in Mandarin. "Is not only me who fluent in Mandarin, huh?" Can ask smugly to Tin. Tin only smirked and kiss Can's lip.

"What are you doing? This is public!" Can lick his lips after Tin kissed him.

"And you shouldn't do that. It's inviting, you know. I have family in Changsha. He ruins the antique shop. Trust me, he is like you."

"Ah, so this is the famous prince of Thailand and his wife." Lady's voice is heard behind them.

"Xu Jie Jie!" Can see her friend happy and hug her tightly.

"Mrs. Xie." Tin nod his head at Can friend.

"Oh, prince Tin such an honor to meet you here." Xie Xu bowed showing her courtesy. All eyes in the restaurant to them. Many of them look shocked and confuse. Xie Xu is famous in Changsha, her cuisine is the best. Not many people can get her out to the kitchen even the famous person in the world.

"Who are they?"

"How can they called her?"

"I heard the tall one is a prince."

The whisper surround in XiHu Lou.

"Let's go to another room. Waiter, please take this food to a private room." Xie Xu told the waiter and show Tin and Can to another room.

"Please take a seat." Xie Xu said.

"You like never aged. Still beautiful but annoying." Can tease his friend. "To the extent, you said Tin is the prince of Thailand. What joke you are trying to, huh" Can say to Xie Xu.

Xie Xu looks shocked at her friend antic and sees Tin. Tin shake his head and put his index in front of his mouth.

"You don't know your boyfriend's identity, huh?" Xie Xu whispery said.

"Dear, let's eat. I am hungry." Can be said to Tin.

"Let's eat together." Tin said to Xie Xu.

After they eat together and have a chit chat together. Can say goodbye to Xie Xu. Tin shakes her hand.

"If Can can't talk in Mandarin, you can fool him. Who can't identify a cousin Wu family? One of the most precious family in Changsha. His identity itself is the most powerful businessman in the underworld." Xie Xu said to Tin.

"Let's say, I just enjoy my world. Jie Jie, I think you should tell your friend that you own this place. Xie Xu the daughter of Xie family." Tin smile at Xie Xu.

"What are you both talking about? Hurry up, Tin, I wanna go to Yuelu Mountain." Can whinnying at Tin.

"Ya! You here to spend a holiday with a husband of yours and forget your beautiful friend here?" Xie Xu jokingly said to Can.

"But, but, I want to go there quickly." Can say with a desperate voice.

"I am joking. Enjoy your stay here. Do you have time for dinner? Maybe tomorrow?" Xie Xu asks them.

"You can come to the XX restaurant. I want to meet my cousin too. You can come with your husband." Tin said to Xie Xu.

"Okay. See you tomorrow." Xie Xu hug them and saying goodbye to them.

"It is lucky or devastating, Can? You meet us not knowing our identity. I like that. You shouldn't change that." Xie Xu said in her mind and go back to her work.

At the Yuelu Mountain. (At this moment they using Mandarin conversation)

"Tin is snowing." Can run like a child in the field of snow. He looks so happy and innocent.

Bugh...

"I am sorry." Can accidentally bump into someone and both of them fell into a pile of snow.

"It's okay. Are you okay?" A white handsome man tall like Tin talks to him.

"I am okay. How about you?"

The man slowly gets up and cleans up the snow in his sweater. The man shows his hand to help Can get up and Can take the hand.

"I am Can. I am sorry, too excited so I didn't pay attention." Can say with a sad expression on his face.

"Hey, it's okay. As long as we both okay. I am Qi Yu. This is my friend, Kylin." Qi Yu wants to show his friend but no one with him.

"This is my friend, Tin." Can also want to show his boyfriend but there is no sign of him.

"Where is Tin?"

"Where is Xiao Ge?" They said in unison. Both of them look at each other and laugh together.

"I think we lost both of them." Qi Yu said in awkward.

"Yeah." Can say sheepishly.

"Where are you from?" asks Qi Yu.

"I am from Thailand." said Can

"How long you're gonna staying here?"

"Maybe three or five-night. Tomorrow we want to see Tin cousin. So I'll visit his family in Changsha."

"Looks like the boyfriend of yours is good with the family."

"Why is that?"

"It's rare you know, to introduce your boyfriend with your cousin. Unless..." Qi Yu hesitating

"Unless?"

"Unless he an important person, like a very important person."

"Like the president?"

"Maybe like that or more...." Qi Yu said with confidence.

"But, He just a normal person. I'm also a normal person. It's not like my boyfriend is a prince in another country, right?" Can say with a laugh.

Qi Yu just look an uninterested look on his face. He knows if his boyfriend wants to introduce his boyfriend to Changsha, he must be an important person. After all, Changsha is a place for the royal family or something important in the underworld.

Qi Yu laugh silently as he remembers his cousin in Thailand, Tin. Both of them always together and still in contact. Then, he remembers that Can's boyfriend is Tin.

"Argh! It can't be..." Qi Yu saying his mind loudly.

"It can't be, what, Qi Ge?" Can ask innocently.

"Nothing. Nothing. I just remember something really funny." Qi Yu smiling and shake Can's hair roughly.

"Wu Xie..." A dark voice calling someone.

"Xiao Ge. I thought I lost you." Qi Yu said to a man who has a cold expression.

"Can, this is Kylin. My companion." Qi Yu introduces his Xiao Ge to Can.

"Your name is Qi Yu, but this man called you Wu Xie?" Can say with confused.

Wu Xie/Qi Yu laughs, "You can call me Wu Xie, after all, we are family." He said with a warm smile.

"Xiao Ge, this is Can. I meet him and he is family from Thailand." Kylin nods his head to Can. Can awkwardly smile and nod to him. "Nice to meet you, Kylin..."

"Ge..."

"Huh?"

"He means you can call him with Ge, maybe Lin Ge is fine, right?" Wu Xie looks at Xiao Ge.

"See? He is fine with that." Wu Xie smile at Can.

"Hahaha, Okay Lin Ge," Can say not understanding what Wu Xie understand in Lin Ge.

"Can! Where are you?" Tin voice echo in the valley.

"Here, Tin." Can see his boyfriend and wave his hand.

"Okay. We should go. Until we meet again, Can." Wu Xie said abruptly to Can and drop his jade necklace beside Can.

"Eh! But..." Can want to stop them but they have already gone and he saw little snake jade necklace in his feet.

"Wu Ge, your necklace!" Can say with no one.

"Can! Oh my God! I thought I lost you!" Tin runs to his boyfriend and hug him tightly.

"How careless you are! This is not Thailand! What if..."

Can kiss Tin protest. "I am sorry. I am a little too excited." Can hug Tin.

"Tin, I am cold." Can hug Tin tightly and snuggle in his boyfriend. Tin kiss Can forehead lovingly.

"Let's go back."

At the Hotel.

"Tin, I'm cold." Can whining at Tin in bed.

Tin slowly kiss Can and slide his hand at Can torso. Can moan in silence. Tin hand slowly reaches for Can's neck and something touches his hand.

"What is this?" Tin asks while kissing Can's neck. Can who breathe and moan, "Someone saves me when we apart.... Ngh... and... ah... he left... dropped... ahnn..."

Can moan loudly while Tin kissing Can neck playfully. The other hand slowly slip his hand to stroke it lightly.

"Ahn..." Can moan and slightly lick Tin's lips like a kitten. "Such a tease you are..." Tin thumb slightly enter Can mouth and Can suck it like depend on it.

"Suck it..." Tin gives a three-finger in front of Can's mouth. Can submissively suck Tin finger hungrily. "Mmm.... Mmm..." "Delicious?" Tin asks while caressing Can nipple. Can nod and look at Tin seductively. "Hurry..." Can say while sucking.

"Let me prepare for you," Tin asks in a husky voice. Can look at Tin, He knows his boyfriend really want to rape him roughly, but He doesn't want Can be hurt. His big bulge behind his jeans. Tin slowly inserts his finger into Can entrance.

"Hya..." Can eyes rolled back and his body jerk intensely. "Found it." Tin found Can weakness. Playing it slowly. Can moan endlessly, his eyes can't focus and dreamy eyes were found lovingly to Tin.

Tin play that spot until Can had a dry orgasm endlessly. Tin slowly put his in Can and push slowly and deep in his entrance. "More..." Can breathless, hands around Tin neck. Flushing Can and full of sweet sweat and naught sex pheromones filled the room all night.

"Wu Xie, is it him?" Xiao Ge asks Wu Xie when they left Can.

"Such a cutie, isn't it?" Wu Xie smiles lovingly at Xiao Ge. "Just like me, Naïve and innocent. Let's go Xiao Ge, Tomorrow we will meet again." Wu Xie holds Xiao Ge's hand and back to their place. "Fatty, let's go home." A man who hides behind the tree all along following them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...