INSTAGRAM! (H.S. & K.M.)

Od ashlou96

Harry Styles soon meets a young woman who goes by the name Katherine McNamara. Harry thinks it's love at firs... Více

Meet The Cast❤
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty One.
Twenty Two.
Twenty Three.
Twenty Four.
Twenty Five.
Twenty Six.
Twenty Seven.
Twenty Eight.
Thirty.
Thirty One.
Thirty Two.
Thirty Three.
Thirty Four.
Thirty Five.
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven.

Twenty Nine.

19 2 0
Od ashlou96

Kat P.o.V:-

"Hey, Kat." Niall voices comes through the doors. "Can I speak to you for a second?" He asks.

My eyes meet Anne's and then my eyes go to Harry's peaceful face. His eyes are closed, his mouth open a little from the tube.

"We will be just out here." Niall says.

"Go. Kat, you've been here since he has. Go back to the hotel. Shower and get some sleep. Eat." She smiles gently at me.

"I'm not leaving this hospital without him." I said frowning. "What if he wakes up?" I say.

"Hey. Go." Anne says pushing my lightly to the door. "If he wakes up, then, I'll phone you. Niall, take her to the hotel and don't bring her back until she sleeps for at least 6 hours, and eats." Anne demands.

"Yes, ma'am." Niall salutes. "Come, Kat. She won't let you stay."

"Well, what if I want to stay?"

Niall grabs me hand softly before dragging me out. "Hey. Wait." I run back over to Harry and look down at him.

"I love you. Doesn't matter what I said before. I was being an idiot. My hormones. Just, Gabriella said you haven't ever been in love and for a minute there made me question everything." My tears falls down my cheeks as I grab his hand. I feel stupid. All I've done it cry.

But what else can I do but cry. I lean down and press a gentle kiss to his cheek. "I love you." I repeat.

"Now, go." His mum says.

Liked by harrne, clase, Stylesfamily, 1d_fans, hazza.stylish, claryfray, hazza&kat and 784 others.

@haz1d: What have I done😔 I've broke this woman, for what? My jealously. I wanted to post this, to show how much @kat.mcnamara actually feels for @harrystyles. I made a mistake  a mistake I'll never be able to take back. And, I can't apologize anymore than I have already said to you, Kat. I'm gonna get the help. Like, I promised. I know people can't forgive me. And I just wanted to apologize, and say how incredibly sorry I am, to have caused this woman and this mans, family pain. I am so sorry, Harry. I hope you van find it in your heart yo forgive me. I know, it may take time and I will do whatever I can to make it up to you.

(@haz1d has disabled the comments.)

*A month later.*

Kat P.o.V:-

After the second week of him being still in Las Vegus Hospital, me and Anne decided it's best to fly him back to the UK. Private airplane. Luckily.

It has been a month and nothing from Harry. absolutely nothing.

"When is he going to wake up?" I ask worriedly to the doctor. "Shouldn't he be awake by now?"

"Not necessarily. Just give him time."

"How much? It's been a month and nothing. Not even a twitch."

"Give him time." He repeats.

Me and Niall sat in the waiting room while they sort Harry out. Like, brush his teeth, hair and give him a wash.

Me and Niall made up. He apologized that he shouldn't of reacted that way and if Harry found out he wouldn't be happy.

So, we agreed to move on as friends and forget it ever happened. Because, I know, I overreacted.

"Do you think he would wake up today?" Niall asks.

"I thought he would be awake already. What if-" but Niall cuts me off.

"We can't think like that. We have to keep hope that he will wake up."

"Niall. It's been a month." I whisper.

"I know, hun. But he will." He pulls me into a side hug. "I am really sorry about what I said to you a month ago. I was just angry and stuff."

I huff out a deep breath. "I thought we agreed to never speak of that again."

"I know. I just think I was being disrespectful towards my bro girl. And my girl's friend."

"Don't worry. I was being rude towards you too."

He shakes his head. "No. You were right. Harry wouldn't want us to throw a 15 year old in prison."

"Miss McNamara, you are now able to go back into the room." A nurse comes and tells us.

When we enter the room, Harry is sat up more than he was usually. "He looks so peaceful." I say to Niall. He looks at me puzzled.

"Normally, he has this look on his face, like the world depends on just him."

"I get it. I saw that when we were in One Direction... He had to make sure every performance was perfect for our fans." Niall explains. "One mistake, and he would beat himself up about it. Like, when we preformed on the Ant and Dec's Red and Black, we were singing What Makes You Beautiful, and because he ran out of breath, on his solo. He went home and did the worse thing possible. He read some comments and on his performance. There were hurtful for him."

"Wow. He puts so much stress on himself. I don't understand why he would do that. You know, read the comments. He ran out of breath. wasn't his fault."

"He wanted to know what other people of thought of his performance, he wanted to make sure his solo was as bad as he thought."

"Now, he's just... he has an amazing voice. I wish you all stayed as One Direction, it's different travelling to another country as a band, then solo. He says it's boring. But, you all want to do your own work and he understands that."

We we sit in our own chairs, we talked and talks for hours as my hands stays on Harry's.

*A week later.*

I was home, well, Harry's home. I think I personally moved in here, without even his permission.

I've come home for a quick shower and change of clothes. I decide I'll take a change of clothes for Harry.

My phone dings and I see that Em as texted me.

Em-
I'm on way to pick you up. You done what you needed.

Kat-
Yes. I'm just finishing my sandwich.

I'm hoping some time this week Harry will finally wake up. I've missed him so much. He has been like this now for a month and a week.

I enter the hospital and nurses and doctors are running around. Wow. Must be an emergency today.

"What's going on?" Em says as we keep walking towards Harry's room.

"I don't know." I shrug my shoulders. We see Anne and Gemma sat in the waiting room.

I see nurses and doctors are in Harry's room, so I enter the waiting room quickly. "What's going on?" I ask worriedly.

"After a month and one week, they think he's ready to wake up. There gonna try and wake him, babe." Gemma says standing in front of me. My eyes fill up with tears and I couldn't be happier.

My head was swimming with happy thoughts. I finally get to see the man I'm so happy with.

"Really. You're not just saying that?"

"Why would she say something like this. If it wasn't true. Babe, he's gonna wake up." Em says happily. And I sign a relief.

"This is what we waited for, for a month." I sign happily.

*3 hours later*

We have all been waiting in the waiting room for the longest hours of my life.

Dom, Niall, Emeraude, Anne, Robin, Liam, Gemma and louis. Waiting for him to wake up.

"He has to wake up soon, right?" I hear Louis say.

"If he's ready too." I hear Anne respond.

"He has too." I say. "He can't keep us waiting. We waited for so long."

We see a nurse and doctor enter and we all stand up quickly. 

"What's happening, doc?" Louis was the one to ask.

"Well, he's awake. One of you can go and see him. We don't want to overwhelm him."

"I understand." I nod. "Anne. You're his mother." I say smiling softly at her. Even, though I would love to be the one to see him first, she's is his mother.

"No." Anne shakes her head. "He would want to see you. Trust me, I know my son."

"I agree." Liam adds. "He only ever talks about you, when he's on the phone to Gem or Anne."

"Go." Anne says, smiling lightly. I feel cheeky being the first one to see him, when everyone been waiting just has long.

I follow the doctor and nurse towards Harry's room. I stop before entering. This is it. This is the moment. "I just need a minute." I call out and I place my hand again the wall.

"Hey, Miss McNamara." The doctor calls. "Breath." He says.

"Kat. Please." I breath deeply.

"With me, Kat." He says. He takes a deep breath and holds his breath, waiting three seconds, then releasing.

I do exactly that a few more times. "Okay. Thank you." I smile gently at him.

We enter the room and I spot Harry sat up in the bed his head going to the door as we walk in.

"Harry." I breathed out. "You're awake." I step forward and grab his hand tightly and kissing his hand.

"W-who a-are y-ou?" He stutters out.

"Kat. You're girlfriend." I respond.

He frowns at me before pulling his hand away. "I-I don't have a girlfriend." He says placing his hand on his lap.

I look down at my feet before looking back up at him. "Harry, I am you're girlfriend, Kat. Katherine." I say shaking my head a little.

"Mr. Styles." The doctor asks making Harry look up at him. "You recognise, Miss McNamara, don't you? She's your girlfriend."

His head shakes rapidly. "She isn't my girlfriend."

After all this time, I've waited for him to wake up but he doesn't know me. I step back from him and try holding my tears in.

"Are you sure Mr. Styles? How can you be sure you don't a girlfriend?" The doctor points at me, frowning.

"Harry. My name is Harry. Not Mr. Styles, it makes me feel old." He smiles gently at the doctor then looking down at his hands.

"Go grab his mum." I hear the doctor says to the nurse beside him. I walk towards the doctor.

"What's happening to him? Why can't he remember me?"

"He suffering with memory loss. We don't know if it's permanent or just temporary. We will find out now. If he recognizes his mum, that's just you. That be very strange."

"But if he doesn't recognize his own mum?" My eyes stay on Harry, who looks very awkwardly at his hands.

"We will have to do some more tests. Find out what's causing it."

My eyes stay trained on Harry as tears fall from my eyes. It's finally sinking in. He doesn't remember me.

I hear the door open and Anne steps in her eyes automatically meet me and her eyes wide. "What's wrong, love." She steps forward and places a arm around me.

"He doe-sn't remember me." I hiccup. "Anne." I cry harder into her chest as she pulls me into a hug.

"Is this her mum?" Harry asks. "Why are you bring these people into my room?" He askd the doctors.

"Harry. I'm your mum." I hear Anne's voice breaks. Her son not remembering her either.

"I need to go. I need to leave." I say rushing out of his room before I'm met with Dom, Em and Niall.

"Whats wrong?" Dom asks me.

"What's happening? The nurse came out and said the doctor needed his mum. What's wrong. Why are you crying? Has something happened?" Em asks. My vision blurred from my tears.

"He-" I stop talking. My tears coming out more and more. Not being able to stop them.

"He what?" Niall asks worriedly. "What's happening?"

"He doe-doesn't rem-remember us. Me or his mum." I stutter out.

"What!?" Dom says loudly.

"He doesn't remember me." I cry and I fall to the floor. My knees banging against the floor but I didn't care.

He doesn't remember. He doesn't remember I'm his girlfriend.

He doesn't have any memories of us together.

And most of all.

He doesn't know I'm pregnant...

With his baby!?

"KATHERINE!" I hear before I'm consumed by darkness.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

5.9K 230 27
When I walked away that day I swore I'd never see Harry's face again. But I guess when two people are meant to be together, fate will stop at nothing...
1.4K 42 35
Heyyyyooooo. A book full of my fantasies I'm too lazy to write about. ps I'm currently working on a book but that might take 19302732 years to fin...
300K 4K 63
#2 x fivesecondsofsummer | #11 x barbarapalvin | ... @harrystyles - this is what started a growing friendship with a cheeky boy ba...
42.6K 3K 29
Dedicated to @me2you804 for the inspiration and @dirtyyarn for the support/edits/ass-kicking Sutton Cahill believes she is broken. Tormented by an ab...