house of wolves - dreamnotfou...

By sparklequeen6969

dream, a delinquent living on the outskirts of town, is being forced to go to mr. davidsons church by his fam... More

broken wrists
church
making friends
acab
stealing
skirt
halloween party
georges birthday
fundy has daddy issues
dreams brother
george is a virgin
nervous
he used to be on the track team
drug dealer dream arc
dead to me
romeo and juliet (but its technoblade and george)
speed running irl
constant noise
 performance of a lifetime

shit

5.6K 249 560
By sparklequeen6969

not me hyperfixating on this story and these characters 🕴🕴
also merry christmas!!

after a good 15 minutes of dream in the bathroom, hes finally recomposed himself to walk back into his bedroom.

he quietly opened the door, in case the other boy was asleep, but he was only met with george laying down on his bed, starring up at the ceiling.

and one thing that caught dreams eye was that george was wearing his sweatshirt.

once dream walked in, george propped himself up on his elbows, sending a goofy smile dreams way.

"hey, i put one of your sweatshirts on because i was cold. hope you dont mind." george says as dream walks into the room, shutting and locking his door in case his siblings or mother try to barge in, and going to sit next to george.

george had on one of dreams old white zombie sweatshirts on, which he tye dyed into a lime green and black, and the sweater had many cigarette burned holes around the bottom of it.

but what dream couldn't get over was how george was swallowed by the sweatshirt, it caused the boy to get sweater paws, and went way past his thighs, stopping before his knees.

"no, i dont mind at all. you look cute." dream says, moving them both to lay down, pulling the blankets up to there necks.

dreams pillows and blankets smell heavily of him, and george was basically in bliss.

on the other hand, dream is kicking his jeans off and throwing them out from under the covers, clad in only a sweatshirt and boxer briefs.

georges face flushes a deep crimson.

the older of the two (lol) plugs his phone in and puts some shitty rock music on in the background that george isn't to fond of, but dream likes it so he did to.

he then turns to george and places his hand on his cheek, rubbing his thumb back and forth slowly, "hey."

george giggles softly, "hi, clay."

dream rolls his eyes, "clay? were on a first name basis now?"

by now, it was about 7pm, so dream just got the hint that george was gonna end up staying the night.

dream has single handily removed georges innocence today, and george wasn't sure how to feel.

wasn't sure of what dream made him feel.

but he seemed to like it, and thats what scared him the most.

"why do you get so nervous around me?" george blurts out, holding eye contact with dream.

dream laughs, "why are you so nervous around me?"

george, jokingly, rolls his eyes, "why are you on house arrest?"

dreams face turns red, "i didnt think you heard her say that."

"dream."

"ok, um, dont get mad at me."

"this makes me worried." george replys.

"i was caughtspraypaintingapolicestation."

"what?"

"i was caught spray painting a police station." dream finishes, and george has to process what the older boy said before furrowing his eye brows.

"what the fuck-"

"you said you wouldn't get mad!"

"im not mad, i kinda expected this from you."

"is that an insult?"

"no?" george says, sounding like a question.

dream removed his hand from the other boys cheek, turning over onto his back and looking up at the glow in the dark stars he hot glued onto the ceiling.

george stared at dreams side profile for a few moments, before sighing and sitting up slightly, "are you actually mad?"

dream didnt reply.

"dream?" george questions again, now fully sitting up and getting a good look at dreams face.

"cmon, it was just a joke."

and when dream doesn't respond, george takes it upon himself to hoist himself up and onto dreams lap, straddling the older boy, and looking down at him, face to face.

"your not actually mad, right? you know im joking?" george says again, a slightly worried tone in his voice.

dream stays silent, but has a look in his eye that george doesn't like to see, then, like it all happened at once, george was attacked.

the boy below him suddenly threw his hands forward, aiming for the smallers armpits, and started tickling them.

george squealed, and tried to climb off of dream, but the other kept his grip tight, and went for the youngers stomach, lifting his shirt up and continuing to tickle the soft skin.

after what felt like hours to george, and seconds to dream, the older finally settled down when george claimed that he was 'about to pee his pants'.

"ok, ok, fine!" dream says, laughing at the way george quickly got off the older boy, but still attached himself to dreams arm, resting his head on his chest.

after dream turned on his tv, switching the show to south park, is when the two boys finally settled down, george fully relaxing into dreams arms.

after an hour or two, george picked his head up, eyeing dream.

"do you think were still here, y'know in like, alternate universes?"

"yes." dream says quick and confidently.

"why?"

"i don't believe theres an alternate universe where i never met you. and if there is, i wouldn't wanna live in it." dream says, smiling as georges face dusts red.

"y- yeah. this is pretty nice. being with you, i mean. do you think theres a universe where were like, popular youtubers or something?" george says, reaching down and grabbing dreams hand under the sheets.

"yeah, what would we be popular for though?" dream questions, "what if we were like, gaming youtubers," he laughs, "like, minecraft or some shit."

george smiles, "as long as im with you i wouldn't mind it. also, dont say thay word!"

"what, shit?"

"yes! dream, stop!"

"shit, shit, shit, shit!" dream says, and george rolls his eyes.

"whats with the long face?"

"you know why."

"want me to kiss it better?" dream asks, and george has to process what george said before smiling.

"yeah, thatd be nice."

just as dream goes to lean in, theres a knock at dreams door and red and blue flashing lights outside his house, the colors entering his room through the windows.

"clay, the police are here for you!" calum yells through the door.

"shit." dream mutters, quickly getting out of bed and throwing his jeans on, messily doing the belt.

"dream?"

"wait for me, honey, watch through the windows. do not exit my room unless its your family or the police, if i get taken, come down. you got that?" dream says, putting his socks on and throwing on some old converse.

"y- yeah." george stutters, turning around and looking at the cops outside of the house.

"dont be scared, ill be okay." dream says, walking over to george and kissing his forehead.

"ill be back, would never dream of leaving you." dream says, winking.

"ok, be careful!" george replys, and as dream goes to open the door, george stands up and grabs his hand, spinning the older boy around and kissing him.

for real.

it may have been sloppy, a lot of unneeded tounge and  teeth on georges part, along with dreams drys lips, it was still perfect to both boys, and dreams heart swelled at the look on georges face once he pulled away.

"ill be back, i swear on it."

then dream left george alone.

"shit." was all the younger boy says, walking over to dreams window and watching what was about to happen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.5K 4.2K 33
After Clay gets evicted, he has to live on the streets. He breaks down completely and he doesn't see any purpose anymore. When he sleeps on the stree...
292K 10.6K 23
Being able to go to his favorite band's concert is a dream-come-true for George, but when the leader singer, Dream, notices him... that's a whole dif...
16.3K 725 25
dream, george, nick, and karl are all broke college kids that put all (what was left) of their savings into their band. they get small gigs sometimes...
83.2K 2.5K 34
George is a basic teenager guy that adores music. His favourite singer is clearly Dream aka Clay, he never met him in real life, or never spoke to hi...