Little Miss Trouble - Momojir...

By YourLocal_Layna

Momojirou Story (no quirks, high school au) Kyouka is struggling, Momo is struggling. Opposite life styles be... More

Chapter 1 - Back of The Campus
Chapter 2 - Craving Attention
Chapter 3 - Craving Freedom
Chapter 4 - Smoker Buddies
Chapter 5 - The Student Council
Chapter 6 - After School Struggles
Chapter 7 - Broken Advantage
Chapter 8 - Problematic Parents
Chapter 9 - Sneaking Out
Chapter 10 - Ocean Boards
Chapter 11 - Little Lost Stars
Chapter 12 - Absent Attendance
Chapter 13 - Cafeteria Drama
Chapter 14 - Nurse's Office
Chapter 15 - Car Ride
Chapter 16 - Knock Knock, We're Going Out
Chapter 17 - After School Skatepark
Chapter 18 - Good Tricks, Bad Tricks
Chapter 19 - Bandages Don't Heal All Wounds
Chapter 20 - Questions For You
Chapter 22 - Birthday Surprise
Chapter 23 - Because I Like Girls
Chapter 24 - The Rain's Sunshine
Chapter 25 - The Household Isn't Always Home
Chapter 26 - Freedom
Book Ending Note

Chapter 21 - Business Dinner

1.1K 36 22
By YourLocal_Layna

It had been a while since Momo and Kyouka had snuck out together. A week has passed and both girls have focused on hanging out at school. Ever since Kyouka decided to come back to school, things got a lot more entertaining and less boring for Momo.

The cafeteria mood was a lot more fun, they had good times and laughs in the library and even though Momo was against chaos, it was a little funny when Kyouka pulled pranks on different teachers in different classes.

Overall, life was more exciting. It wasn't just a straight path she followed, now it was a path with many obstacles as well as rewards for overcoming them. Though there was never rain, it was like the dark clouds had uncovered the bright sunshine that gave a little bit more warmth to the Earth.

Even so, Momo was finishing off some homework at her desk at home. It was almost time for a special dinner her parents had rambled about all week. Until the weekend. Though Momo wanted to hang out with Kyouka and Kyouka had reached out to her by text, Momo refused to take the risk. During important days, her parents would often barge in to remind her about the importance of the event, and today was no different.

As Momo was about to write down her final answer for her math homework, the door of her bedroom flew open. Momo turned around to see who was there and it was her mother.

She was ready, all fancy and dressed up. The woman wore a long fancy red dress with a matching red purse. Her white fancy gloves matched the shining white heels that she wore. Her hair was down with a beautiful rose clip keeping it out of her face. The woman looked at Momo as she seemed a little frustrated.

"Momo, please get ready. We must leave in 15 minutes." Her mother spoke. Momo stood up from her chair as she bowed.

"Yes mother, I apologise for being late on the schedule today." Momo spoke politely. Her mother nodded as she closed the room of her door.

Momo sighed as she closed her math book, heading towards her closet as she put on a similar outfit to her mothers, though she replaced the white gloves with black ones and her heels were fancy black boots with heels instead. Momo didn't grab a purse, as she didn't feel the need to get one.

The girl rushed into her bathroom as she took out her hair from her ponytail and brushed it out. Momo put on a but of mascara and clipped her hair with a red rose pin identical to her mothers. She put the brush back where it was, as well as her mascara. Closing the draws that were under the sink, she hurried over to the exit of her room.

She left her bedroom and went downstairs, watching as the front door was open. Momo went through as she saw a black small limousine was waiting outside, her mother and father probably waiting inside. One of the house butlers closed the doors behind them as they accompanied Momo to the car.

Momo entered, having the butler close the car door behind them as she went to take a seat near her parents. Both seemed a little mad, but didn't lash out about it at the moment.

They were heading out for dinner and certainly didn't want some stupid small thing ruining their night.

Why were they having dinner anyways? Well apparently, Momo's parents were going to meet up with business partners. Momo always accompanied them, seeming as she was the so called, heir and legacy of the company. The Yaoyorozu's had a strict image on their family, so their daughter was to follow everything they went through.

The limousine ride was silent. The car drove up to a parking lot next to the restaurant they were headed to. As the car stopped, the driver stepped out, opening the door for the family. Mrs and Mr Yaoyorozu both walked out, followed by Momo.

The family walked over to the entrance of the building. A restaurant waiter was waiting by the entrance. Momo stood behind her parents, watching as they took care of the reservations.

"Welcome, may I check your reservations please?" The waiter spoke. Momo's mother elegantly answered, like always.

"Under the name Yaoyorozu. We made a reservation with the Jirou's and Todoroki's." Mrs Yaoyorozu answered. The butler immediately ticked off the name on his list. He bowed as he indicated for the family to pass.

"Very well, have a wonderful evening." The butler spoke. The father thanked the butler as the family went through the open entrance of the fancy restaurant. It was quite busy, filled with wealthy families and rich people. The Yaoyorozu's were guided by a butler up to their table.

As they arrived, Momo noticed that the two other families were already there. Momo's parents took a seat as Momo did herself.

The table was neatly dressed, a white clean sheet covering the round surface. The glasses and plates were elegantly placed and so were the utensils. A bouquet of flowers sat in the middle of the table.

Momo looked around to see that Enji Todoroki, Rei Todoroki and Shouto Todoroki were sitting on one side. Just like Momo, Shouto didn't seem too happy to be attending the dinner. As for the Jirou family, the black-haired girl was expecting to see Kyouka.

But as she searched for the girl, she noticed there was only Mr and Mrs Jirou.

"Good to see you have been able to attend, Mr and Mrs Yaoyorozu." Enji spoke on a polite town. Rei and Shouto sat in the background, not saying anything. Enji was pretty much controlling the conversation over the two. Mrs Yaoyorozu chuckled.

"Yes, very well. We've been wanting to discuss a couple of things." Mr Yaoyorozu explained. Mrs Jirou nodded.

"Mhm, indeed. I wanted to discuss one of the projects that was to come soon." Mrs Jirou followed.

And so the adults kept discussing these unimportant topics. Momo occasionally looked over at Shouto as they shared both equally bored looks. The two definitely wanted to get out of there, as well as Shouto's mother.

Momo didn't know why, but something crossed her mind. Mid-way during the dinner, while the families were eating the main course, Momo decided to speak. As she cleared her throat, her parents looked at her, almost with a death glare.

The black-haired girl wasn't allowed to speak without being spoken to or asked to speak, so this was a huge rule that she was breaking. Especially because she was breaking it during an important dinner.

"Mr and Mrs Jirou, if you may, I have a question..." Momo muttered. Mr Jirou looked up as he seemed surprised that Momo was asking a question. Though he was not the against the idea, unlike her parents who were currently piercing through her with their glares.

"Of course, what is it?" Mr Jirou asked. Mrs Jirou seemed intrigued, just as much as Enji and his son, who seemed a little surprised.

"Well, your daughter, why isn't she attending tonight?" Momo asked. There was a silence. The voices of the other tables were muffled. Mrs Jirou put her chopsticks down as Mr Jirou coughed.

"Daughter?" Mr Jirou asked. Momo nodded. Mrs Jirou sighed.

"Kyouka isn't an appropriate topic to be currently discussing." Mrs Jirou finished off. Mrs Yaoyorozu chuckled awkwardly as she looked at the Jirou couple with a sorry expression.

"Excuse my daughter's behaviour. She's been feeling a little sick lately." Momo's mother covered up as she stood up from the table, grabbing Momo's arm. "Let me talk to her and clear her mind before we continue. I apologise for the interruption.".

With that, Mrs Yaoyorozu pulled Momo with her as they headed towards the bathrooms. Momo was being dragged by her arm as they finally reached an area which was more quiet and private. As Momo's mother let go of Momo's arm, the teenager seemed a little scared.

"Listen here young lady! You do not speak unless you are asked to speak during an important event like this. Learn to keep quiet when necessary." Mrs Yaoyorozu spoke strictly and aggressively.

"S-sorry mother. I don't know what came across my mind, I—". Momo tried to explain, but her mother was having it.

"You are turning 18 soon. I do not want to see you act like a child anymore." Mrs Yaoyorozu. "Don't make excuses anymore. You must be ready for when you are expected to be ready. Stay quiet, do not talk and watch. Learn, memorise and become the next heir of the company. Do not dare pollute the Yaoyorozu family image. Do you understand?".

Momo looked down, eyes teary. She couldn't show emotion. She had to listen and follow. She had to follow orders. The girl looked up as she nodded, bowing to her mother as tears rolled down her cheek and fell to the ground.

"Yes mother." Momo muttered. Mrs Yaoyorozu glared at Momo.

"Leave and tell the butler to take you home early. You are clearly not suitable for tonight." Momo's mother spoke as she left Momo in her corner. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 315 16
Anne has had feelings for Marcy for a while, and when she thinks of confessing, someone tells her something that might make her change her mind.
20.9K 867 62
Luz Noceda, Half Vampire/Half Human meets Amity Blight, the Little Miss Perfect. Amity doesn't know, her vibes doesn't just matches hers and she does...
68.4K 1.2K 26
Little stories about my favorite girls from My Hero Academia and their relationship. I do not own any of the characters.
990K 10.4K 200
*completed* Literally what the title says