The "Eye" I

Trixivinity

A documentary story of what the eye see during the days in his past, present and future. Еще

"Ermamae"
Inhumane
Rain
Reality vs Fantasy
Credo
Disrelish
A wolfs cry and the birds incapability
Heart Felt
Dog Digger Principle
awake
Epiphany
"Emergence"
Xeusla Rousal
Birth
Recalling Memory
Dream
necessarily for myself
Lemon & Coffee
Wait
Wait? No need to wait.
Insight
Little Spider
In sorrow their is a spark of Joy

Why?

4 0 0
Trixivinity

December 24, 2020

I have always been devour by curiosity, driven by the fact that one must see it before their very own eyes.

There are reviews, and all those reviews are truth and correct in testimony not a single hoax were pour on it.

As a young naive boy living in a past, the present boy tend to shoulder the mistake of the past. As for the future, I don't know. Only the boy in the future know.But whatever the past have gone through, the present  adapt and so the future.

When the review of story is too much for the weak hearted, when you know it's not safe to read and perilous to the mind.

Why? Why do you need to agonize yourself towards a story that gives an individual a post traumatic stress disorder?

Did you had enough? Or were you driven by curiousity that you let the present self put in self-harm.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Luciano | Book I ✓ 𝐚 🌙

Любовные романы

28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
230K 5.1K 73
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
Hired To Love Jordan Lynde ⋆

Любовные романы

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
258K 13.3K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...