Lighter Shade of Brown (Urban...

By Literary_Spirit

It was the summer of '93, and the weather was almost hotter than the location. But then again, what could be... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 1 Part 2
Chapter 1 Part 3
Chapter 1 Part 4
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 3 Part 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 4 Part 2
Chapter 5
Chapter 5 Part 2
Chapter 5 Part 3
Chapter 6
Chapter 6 Part 2
Chapter 6 Part 3
Chapter 7
Chapter 7 Part 2
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Lighter Shade of Brown (Empress 1st Draft)
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 33

1.9K 148 11
By Literary_Spirit

The dim glow from the moon glinted off the blade as C's dragged the flat side over the jugular artery at Chubbs' neck. A second later the fresh scent of piss offended his nostrils.

"Aw hell," Ant said, taking a step back from the trail of urine rolling down Chubbs legs to soak the orange dirt only inches away from his 'J's'. "This nigga just pissed and you haven't even stuck his ass yet."

"Wonder what will happen when I finally do cut his ass like a birthday cake," C's muttered to himself, while poking the excess flesh under Chubbs' chin with the pointy end of the blade. "Bet his big greesy ass'll bleed butter instead of red. Can't wait to find out."

Chubbs' eyes cowered from C's to gaze over his shoulder at some of the vatos who surrounded them. Each dude in his squad had a gun aimed at various parts of Chubbs' oversized body. They were under strict orders to fire on him if he fucked around and inhaled too deep. He didn't do that strapped to a chair bullshit that hood movies ran into the dirt. Fuck bondage. A nina could nail Chubbs' funky ass to the ground better than any rope, cuffs, or chains. Fear kept his culo in check. Standing encircled by a gang of killers in an abandoned clay pit, in nothing more than a pair of pissy ass boxers, freezing his fucking cojones off, would scare some of the baddest motherfuckers motionless.

Grabbing Chubbs by the nape of his neck, C's pressed the tip of his blade into his triple chin. "How long did your fat ass think you could dodge me in my city? Did you really think that I wouldn't eventually put hands on you after what the fuck you did, Chubbs?" Excess flesh jiggled as Chubbs damn near caught whiplash from shaking his head so hard. C's ignored his silent denial and continued. "Even though I couldn't abide your bitch ass I still broke product and kept your greedy ass fed. Fucking around with me your pockets ran the fuck over."

With wild eyes popped wide, Chubbs nodded. "You kept your boy straight," he agreed in a broken whisper.

"So why the hell did your fat ass try to take a bite out of the hand that fed you?" Enraged and feeling more than a little tried, he pressed the blade into Chubbs' flesh until deep crimson fluid pooled around the tip. Chubbs whimpered like a new born puppy. "Holla at me! Put me up on that motherfucka."

"You gotta believe me, C's. I...I..." Chubbs stuttered.

"You...you...what bitch?" He mimicked, so close in his grill now he could smell the hot garbage on his breath. "Spit that shit so I can hurry up an put your ass in the ground. Big as you is, we're gonna be diggin' all night, vato."

"You bein' robbed wasn't on me," he said. "Estevan and your peoples might as well stuck a glock to my dome. Swear to god, C's. I wanted no parts of that shit."

C's narrowed his eyes until his vision tunneled. "The fuck you mean, Estevan and my peoples?" He snapped, dragging the blade through the surface Chubbs skin like it was nothing more than a bar of slightly warmed butter. "Your punk ass is surrounded by my peoples, holmes. They the ones who plan to let the air outta your fat ass when I give the word."

"I don't know," Chubbs said as his gaze darted over the faces of guys he could see. "He maybe from one of your other blocks."

"That shit don't even sound right. Go ahead and do his ass C's so we can bounce," Ant said, uncocking his gun and pointing the barrel at the ground. "It's colder than a bitch without a sex drive out here. Plus my arm's gettin' tired. This pendejo ain't worth all of this."

C's ignored him. "What the fuck he looked like? Dark, mouth full of open faces and covered in tatoos?"

If it was Taz ass, he'd bust right there in his boxers. He'd finally have just cause to blow the alliance and take his snake ass off his feet.

"C's," Putt growled through gritted teeth, no doubt ready to defend his bitch made cousin.

"It's not Taz, my...my...d-d-dog." Chubbs stuttered through gasps.

"Know like hell it wasn't my, Primo. He fucks pussy not plot up robberies with it," Putt said.

Pissed, C's placed the tip of the blade in Chubbs' left nostril. "Run everything from the gate that popped with Estevan and this vato. And don't leave out even a syllable. I wanna hear it all. Even the shit you don't think is important." When Chubbs hesitated, he pushed the knife further up his nose. "Look...me and you both know your fat ass is gonna die tonight. There's no gettin' around it. Your clock's stopped, and there's no controlling time." Another whimper slipped passed Chubbs' chattering teeth at the reminder of his impending death. Stepping back he snatched the blade away, purposefully slicing at the flap of skin that separated his nostrils. "What you can control is how long it takes you to die. You can catch your cut with one to the dome, or I can finish carving your ass up and leave you at the edge of the pit for the bobcats and coyotes to fight over. It's on you."

Chubbs gulped, and the fat at his throat moved up and down like an ocean wave. " 'Bout seven months back I got jammed up with a couple of pounds of hydro." Pausing, Chubbs chanced a look at him. When he only stared, holding all facial expressions in check, Chubbs continued. "Boeman and Friendly was talkin' crazy double digit time if I didn't set up a vato called Fat Pat from Ensely."

That sounded like Boeman and Friendly, badge carrying, doughnut eating asses. Their lazy culos loved to sit back and let a hood vato who'd turned snitch, do their jobs for them.

"So this bitch workin?" Ant spit on the ground and reaimed his magnum at Chubbs head. "Man you need your dome rocked for that shit. Can't believe your lil' soft ass turned snitch behind a couple pounds of weed. I don't give a damn if you love to eat. If you couldn't stand the blaze crack-a-lackin off in this motherfucka, why the fuck you bring your wide ass in the kitchen?"

"Chill," C's said, attempting to get his wild ass back on the leash. Ant's mouth snapped closed, but the punishing grip he had on the handle of his gun bust open his mental and put the inner workings of his mind on blast. He was ready to put Chubbs ass in the dirt without the benefit of anymore questions asked. Ant hated snitches. But hell, who the fuck didn't? He returned his attention back to the fat motherfucker at hand. "Heard about Fat Pat's fall a while ago. That was you, huh?"

"Had to do, what I had to do. I got a daughter who-,"

"Save all that hood story blues shit," he said cutting him off by waving the blade in front of his face. "Your baby mama be the first bitch at HRS when the doors open in the morning. If you were doin' so much she wouldn't have her hand stretched out for foodstamps, a check, cheese, or whatever the hell else the government is offerin'. You worked the hell out of your dick sucker for you, not her or your jit. All because you was too scared to go sit your ass down for those couple of years and run your time. Now all irrelevent shit to the left, what the hell do your hoe tendencies have to do with me being set up to be robbed?"

"Estevan and the other vato found out about me snitchin on Fat Pat. Claimed they saw my name on his deposition papers," A tear slipped down his cheek and Ant hocked up something yellowish-green and foul. He spit the shit in Chubbs' face. As if the mess happened everyday Chubbs smeared the sputum around his face as he attempted to wipe it away. "If I didn't go along with the set up, they threatened to tell you that I was workin. So I..."

"Once again you chose self over everyone else. It's cool, though. A weak ass nino like you is suppose to, how the hell else would you have survived in the game this long," C's plunged the blade into the surface of his gut, making another shallow cut. "Answer me this. Who the hell else did E run with 'sides Taz? Make me know this motherfucka Chubbs. Which one of my blocks do he serve on?"

Chubbs openly sobbed this time. "Don't know. All I know is he's Latino and got these crazy ass silver caps in his mouth. And he swoll too with cell block tats, like he just jumped from prison off a seven year bid. That's all I know I swear. Please-,"

Before he could finish begging for his bullshit life, C's snatched his glock from the waistband of his jeans, aimed the iron at Chubbs face and squeezed the trigger twice. Blood and brain matter blew back on him and Ant. Using the sleeve of his Polo sweater, he wiped most of the filth away.

"Get his ass in the ground, yo," he said to Tigo and Julio before spinning to face in Putt's direction. "Did you know the vato his fat ass was goin' on about?"

Putt shook his head. "He gotta be new on the block. Holmes probably did just jump from prison."

Rage shot through his body and he damn near sparked flames. If it wasn't one bullshit thang it was a motherfucking other. After dealing with E timid ass and Chubbs' snitching ass, he now had to turn around and show a bitch from the bricks what the hell was up. That time didn't stop on the streets just because he'd got locked the fuck down. Whether your dead or counting calendars in prison, life moves the fuck on. Every hombre thugging, hustling, and grinding needed the code of the block tatooed across their skulls. It would keep redundant bullshit like this down. He didn't have the fucking time to school—stuck in time—dudes on hood politics. Not while he was attempting to buckle down another block.

"Ay," C's yelled, snaking his squads attention. The sound of the shovel hitting the ground paused as ten pairs of eyes flicked towards him. "Ten g's and a key to whoever brings me dude's head."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92 15 10
Don't trust in anyone... Don't.Matter.What. Would it be possible to find the love of your life in the apocalypse? Your soulmate? A tough, redneck ,ho...
636 206 65
It happened so quick. Aliens just dropped down from the sky and took over everything. Humanity finally met a foe that they couldn't fight. The aliens...
450K 8.7K 34
- They were lethal in a battle, but around each other they melted. "Are you wet for me? Is your sweet pussy aching for my cock?" Dante teased as his...
1.5M 41.9K 39
[complete; editing, ROUGH draft] "Say something in Spanish." I snorted, "Like what?" "I don't know... I just want to hear you speak it." Our gaze sta...