Feelings Within The Rain {{Me...

Od WintersWarmth

+ Mew Suppasit is a famous actor, his acting skills earned him many trophies and was even recognized and call... Více

☂ Chapter 1 ☂
☂ Chapter 2 ☂
☂ Chapter 3 ☂
☂ Chapter 4 ☂
☂ Chapter 5 ☂
☂ Chapter 6 ☂
☂ Chapter 7 ☂
☂ Chapter 8 ☂
☂ Chapter 10 ☂
☂ Chapter 11 ☂
☂ Chapter 12 ☂
☂ Chapter 13 ☂
☂ Chapter 14 ☂
☂ Chapter 15 ☂
☂ Chapter 16 (Final) ☂

☂ Chapter 9 ☂

2.7K 195 27
Od WintersWarmth

When the door bell rang, Gulf was doing the laundry, the moment he heard it he flinched, he then slowly made his way toward the door starting to feel shy, his cheeks were getting pinkish and was feeling a bit hesitant about opening the door 'I started this, so I must take responsibility' he thought breathing out opening the door.

The visitor pushed it making his way inside in a rush, without a warning or even waiting for a second, he shut the door with his leg and held Gulf by his wrist at the same time pulling him toward him, the next thing Gulf realized was him being kissed deeply and pushed to the wall, he was taken aback by how greedy the man was but he didn't push him or even struggled to push him away, instead he found himself relaxing and holding the visitor closer to him deepening the kiss even more.

---------------------------------

Gulf's POV

---------------------------------

It was during those moments that I can feel our chemistry's level getting higher and higher by each kiss, the way he holds me closer, nibbling my lips, eagerly yet gently planting kisses over and over again, everything makes me more and more vulnerable to him, logically this mustn't be happening, yet I can tell that our bodies are compatible just from his touch, I'm afraid I'm getting addicted to this

His tongue dancing inside my mouth making my whole body shiver and my legs wobbling, it's not my first kiss yet it feels like it is, every single one feels like it's my first making me breathless and turning my mind blank while I kept enjoying the feelings that I was deprived from years ago, his body heat was getting mixed with mine as we both were melting into this supposed forbidden pleasure between us, I could feel that he also was lost in this weird desire that suddenly was created between us.

One Week Earlier

After my morning meeting, I rushed straight to the acting set when I found everyone resting eating lunch, I sat discussing a few things with the director and the set decorator, soon after, I found myself getting surrounded by the actors asking me a few things, suddenly I felt eyes on me from the back making turn straight away, to find Mew watching me, once our eyes met, he gestured for me to meet him outside as I did so, we talked a little about the acting and the filming then we returned inside, thanks to the skilled actors, the acting keep going smoothly and we are following perfectly our schedule.

************************************

"you sure became so relaxed" I said while Mew who just came followed me inside my room and sitting on my bed

"it's because I got used to your presence"

"glad you do, it seem you are hungry, should I start making dinner"

"yes, make it a little spicier today"

"you're getting more frank like the inspector"

"I learned from the best" he said sounding proud making me chuckle, while eating

"come on start telling me the next part of your thriller adventure in Italy"

"so impatient, well, let's see, after the investigation, I decided to start searching for my things, because of that accident I lost everything I had, my clothes, my camera and even my passport, of course the inspector felt sympathy for me and offered me to stay at his place until I get my things back so I can go back home, he even bought me new clothes and necessary things and let me sleep on his bed, besides I was also treated as a witness who needed protection, during my stay there I started to get a little closer to him, he told me about the girl he loved, I talked about this before"

"yes I remember, he left her to protect her"

"right, he showed me her picture, she is a very beautiful woman , she looked innocent leading an ordinary life so I could understand why he gave up being with her, especially seeing how he looked so lovingly and tenderly to her photograph, he also told me a little about his childhood, he is an orphan, he actually witnessed his parents getting killed by a psychopath, he was traumatized and even couldn't utter a word for more than a year, at the orphanage learning that taking care of others and helping them made him feel better, slowly he started regaining his normal life with the idea of helping and saving people in need, he started reading police books and training when he was 10 years, his goal of becoming an inspector for the C.I.U (Criminal Investigation Unit) was everything for him"

"why the C.I.U?"

"after witness the murder of his parents, he was set on capturing all the murders out there, smth to make him move on his trauma completely yet unfortunately it's a scar that will live with him, I don't believe that heart scars can be completely healed, anyway, I got to meet that kid again, I thanked him so many times, when I called him my hero he started jumping around getting excited, I'm sure he will grow up to be a great police officer too, he was smart and perceptive, how he acted calm when he was kidnapped is already a prove, I was feeling relieved until I was visited by her, the agent woman"

"wait, let me see how she looked, you have a photo of her right?"

"of course, let's finish eating then" we sat on the sofa as I showed him her picture

"I didn't get a great position but her face is clear enough right?"

"yes, she looked a normal woman, maybe a little strict like any other police woman officer"

"that's what I thought too, she was the one who contacted the inspector and asked to meet me, she kept telling me that I'm lucky for staying alive and for outsmarting the mafia and running away in time, she also told me that she was an undercover agent sneaking into their group to get as much information on them and asked me what I already knew so she can help me and keep me safe far from them, but, I stayed quiet, do you remember when I told you that I can somehow understand the true feelings of a person talking to me?"

"yes, I noticed that I was angry when I first visited you, even though no one else did, the look into my eyes gave me away according to you" I nodded

"you could say it's a skill I learned along the way, when I was listening to her, I say a very cold look into her eyes, I could see that she didn't mean any of her words, that she was lying and her impatient look to hear my answer, honestly, even her presence reminded me of the big man that I met after leaving the bar which made me tremble in fear, she kept asking but I refused to utter a word, with an enraged and hateful glare she left, the inspector was going after her but I stopped him and warning him about her, I begged him not to tell her anything and that he should be extra careful around her, I even ended up telling him about how I learned this skill, thankfully, he was the kind of man who would listen to anyone and keep their words and advices in mind and promised me that he will keep an eye on her and even keep me updated, it took him only one day to discover that she was actually a traitor and was planning to get me so he moved me to another safer place, where no one could ever find me... his old orphanage"

"wow, I never expected this"

"me neither, I was shocked when he took me there, it seem a couple of the children who grew up with him became the caretakers there so he asked them to hide me until he find my stuff or get permission from the government so I could leave the country, he didn't even tell any other police officer about my whereabouts, not even the executives, at some point he became suspicious of everyone around him"

"he is really an intelligent, honest and reliable man, no wonder you fell for him" I looked puzzled to him

"what do you mean by fell for him?"

"oh yes, I wanted to ask about this, you always talk about how great he was, you keep complimenting him and even remember his words clearly, he must have meant a lot for you more than just a life savior, it's okay, I'm open to those things, so you can tell me honestly, you fell in love with him right?" I blinked in disbelieve, I kept silent for a minute watching his curious eyes eagerly waiting for my answer

"did I look like I was in love with him?"

"I don't know, I just noticed that you never stop talking about him, I think I saw a nostalgic look into your eyes during our fight on the first workshop" I stopped for a moment with an O mouth with words stuck in my throat

"stupid, first of all I don't feel that way toward him, he is really just a great friend I made during my stay in Italy, and that nostalgic look you saw was me remembering something else and it's not nostalgic more like a hatred look for someone from my past I remembered because of some actor asking me smth"

"they say if you really hate someone for a reason it means you were really in love with him before" he stated looking serious and interested

"it's smth from almost 9 years ago, just remembering it makes me furious let's not talk about it" I said looking away yet he gazed at me with shiny eyes like a child who just got into a toy store almost making me giggle

"I've never had this type of conversation before, you see, there is smth I want to know, first can I just know, is that person man or a woman?"

"a man" I answered feeling irritated remembering that bastard

"how does it feel to be in love, real love?" he shot me a with sudden question making me stare at him in astonishment while he looked serious and genuine asking that

"you've never been in love?"

"no, I was never interested in anyone"

"that's normal for a cocky person like you"

"just answer me" I sighed not knowing what to say

"love... it's when two people touch each other's soul, an invisible connection created between their hearts, it's honesty and trust, mutual respect, wishing the best for your partner and putting him above yourself, accepting each other flaws and working hard side by side to be happy together, love is when you share all feelings with your partner, being happy when he is, being sad when he is, thinking about that special person all the time, real love blind you, you will never be able to see anyone else besides that person, you will give him your everything unconditionally, real love is knowing someone's weaknesses and never taking advantages of them... in general, Love is based on care, compromise, respect and trust" I kept talking yet feeling hurt and painful

"is lust related to love?" he threw another stunning question

"lust is not the right word, I mean even you don't love someone you can lust after his/her body if you find it attractive, yet when you truly love someone you would want to be in his embrace all the time, to feel his warmth, to bath into his smell, to want him to become yours and to want to become his" I explained

"how does it feel when you kiss?" I scratched my head

"your questions are getting deeper, a kiss...it's different from any other kiss you know, sweet, feverish, a way to understand each other emotions, a way to unleash your desires opening the gate to new path into your life... umm, I don't think my description is accurate, I know you had kiss scenes before, but sometimes when you kiss a certain person you will be overcame with a mysterious feelings making you want to keep kissing that person, even without love, some people find themselves compatible with a certain person which make kissing as a tool of enjoyment for them well when it get so passionate it will surely lead them to go farther" I was thinking of how to explain more about the kiss when I suddenly felt a hand grabbing me by the neck

I starred wide eyes into Mew's face without making any movement, I was overwhelmed by the shock of what he just did, he actually pulled me crashing our lips together without a warning, his surprising soft delicate milky lips was locked with mine, I even stopped breathing for a moment, I can't believe his stupid curiosity drove him to do this.

*Badump!* my heart skit a beat just like last time when we almost kissed, I finally gathered my strength and pushed him away from me

"what the hell are you doing?!" I yelled ready to jump away from the sofa yet he quickly held me tightly by my shoulders gazing directly into my eyes, he was looking dead serious and resolved about what he said next

"let's become kiss bodies" my mind took a minute to understand what he just blurted

"you are joking right?"

"I'm not, I was always curious about kissing, as you said I got to kiss many times during acting but I never felt anything from it, yet, since last accident, this urge to kiss you kept whispering until it controlled me, well according to what you said, I don't think I actually love you, it's just your lips I'm attracted to, you are also a man so you know how it feels when you are attracted to smth"

"I know but this is wrong besides, isn't this your first time kissing a man?"

"true, I'm also surprised at myself but it seem I'm a Bi, anyway, let's do it, becoming a kiss bodies, we can both enjoy it and maybe our bodies are compatible, or maybe you already have a lover ?"

"I don't and I don't think I will ever have after what happened in the past but I'm afraid we may get too entangled into this and may do smth even more, when strong desires comes into play there is no stopping it"

"if we both end up desiring each other, there is no need to stop it and just enjoy ourselves, we will stop if one of us is against the idea... we are both man so nothing can go wrong either way" I kept listening to him speechless

"I still can't believe that I'm hearing this from you, didn't you hate me before?"

"yes, but after seeing your other sides I accepted you and becoming a kiss partners with you doesn't sound bad at all, actually I already like the feel of your lips" the moment he finished he planted another kiss as I found myself being pushed back on the sofa until he was on top of me, I could see desire and determination in his eyes

"I never could have guessed that you are a pervert"

"neither did I, so it's a yes right?"

"one month, let's try it for a month and if nothing serious happened during this time then we will officially become... kiss partners or bodies or whatever it is"

"perfect" he leaned to kiss me again but I stopped him

"first, there is a few rules you must respect, we will only kiss here at my house or yours if I get to visit, never try to approach me outside, second even at my house we must stay at my room and lock the door, my family can visit anytime and thirdly, no one, absolutely no one must know about this weird thing we are doing"

"I understand, I promise I'll try and respect those rules"

"what do mean by try-" he cut me off with another kiss, I had no choice but to give up letting him have his way kissing me as much as he wants, I can't deny that I was so embarrassed and very bashful yet I also didn't hate the idea, after all we did feel like a compatible partners, his gentle yet greedy kisses felt good somehow,  when he sucked on my lips I got butterflied in my stomach and my heart was beating loudly drowning in this new type of pleasure.

Since then, he started coming to my place almost every day after work no matter how late he finish asking me to wait for him, devouring my lips until they get so red and sometimes a little puffy, our only witness was the pouring rain watching us exchanging hot melting sweet kisses through my bedroom window.

❤️🌧🧡🌧💛🌧💚🌧💙🌧💜🌧🖤🌧🤎🌧❤️

You know, I surprised myself with the 'kiss partners' idea but I believe it's exciting ;)

I hope you are excited too !!!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

185K 10.2K 51
Gulf Kanawut is the smartest student on Crimonology department. He is always the center of attention, not only because of his intelligence, but also...
43K 2.5K 19
" I'm the master while we're on the bed , darling " Mew Suppasit is the top escort at a VVIP club. With his handsome face and such a perfectly sculpt...
290K 15.2K 26
Mew Suppasit is a scary playboy and a senior in high school. Because of his cold and dark eyes, many people are intimidated by him; but nevertheless...
109K 5.1K 12
It was again the time of the year where one of the nation's most influential people had to pick a wife and get married. It was considered an honour t...